Old 07-27-2004, 09:07 PM   #16  

Michelle, I just want to say, Your Hubby, sounds like a sweetie too. A husband who takes care of his wife is a good one. I remember My dh would coming running when he heard me sick in the bathroom when I was Pregnant with Abby. He would hold my hair back. I couldn't believe it. It's amazing what one does when they love you and vise versa. I hope you are feeling better.

I did ok today, but I ate Pizza at Chuck E cheese and 2 brownies. However, I did not eat any dinner, so I guess it makes ups for it. No exercise, TOM started today and I am wiped out!!!

Hope all of you wonderful ladies are doing well. Have a great night. I am off to bed early.

Mel
melmcc99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2004, 09:29 PM   #17  

S/C/G: 178/see ticker/113

Height: 5'3

Hey Girls!! It's me!!!!

I am in New Paris, Ohio at the moment, we are on our way to Virginia Beach!!! Just wanted to pop in and say hello! Paying by the minute for this internet right now. Miss you all! TTYL!!!
spryng is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2004, 09:31 PM   #18  
2BoysMom

Hello ladies!

Sorry I couldn't post much this morning but the boys were upstairs by themselves and I just can't trust them for long !!

Leigh...I think you need to go visit your mother the week of Labor Day...OMG it would be so much fun!!! Come on...I know you miss her!! OK, now, get back OP right now! I had some fresh from the oven chocolate chip cookies at my gf's house last night shortly after my cousins club sub (on WW at least ) for dinner. I could have gone to a drive through and gotten a burger so I think I made a little better choice. Oh well. Today's a new day and it was a good one!

Mel...TOM, TOM go away QOTD..thanks for answering your honeymoon. We went to the Bahamas and did nothing but lay on the beach and drink mango daquiries for a week! We're planning on going back for our 10 year if my Mom's willing to take the boys for that long. This time we'll stay at the Atlantis Oh Leigh...I had the BEST time at our wedding too! If it wasn't for the expense I'd have one every year Did you feel like you were watching it from somewhere else...kind of an out of body experience? Both Dh & I felt like that.

Michelle...girlie...you take care of yourself. We need you here...and, not to be TOO selfish...your girls need you too!!! LOVE YOU!

Crystal..yeah for the great Dr appt! We want pics!

Jill...welcome...you'll love it here!

Hi to Penny, Spryng, Ricci, Di, Melinda, (oh, oh...who did I forget) Angel, Kristin...and anyone else out there .

Went to the farmers market today and got some cukes for pickles. Mom and I packed 9 quarts today. Hope they're good . Ours aren't ready yet so we had to cheat and buy some. Also swam in the pool with the boys this afternoon, did my 3 mile walk this morning (stopping to break the screaming boys up ) and took the boys on a 3.75 mi bike ride. Would have been longer but Tony fell asleep and he tends to flop over in the trailer...doesn't look very comfy. So anyway...got my exercise in today!

Have a wonderful night everyone and I'll check back in tomorrow!
Chubba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2004, 09:31 PM   #19  
mama of 4little Angels

Good evening girls.

I've decided to make a timed planned schedule each evening for the next day ahead.This is going to be a real challenge for me because i'm not an organized person at all.But when I attempt to be organized and something goes wrong then I get mad and give up.But I'm going to keep telling myself it best for the kids.Because I do better if I worry about someone else.The kids have a routine as far as meals and bathing and bedtime go.But we never schedule anything we usually just do whatever.Here's the plan for tomorrow.Let me know what ya'll think. Tell me if I'm crazy or not.Anyhow,
8am-Breakfast Pancakes and eggs
8:30am-kids clean rooms/ I start laundry
9am-bible study
9:30am-I walk/kids have free time
10am-we (me &the kids)clean kitchen & bathrooms
11am-watch movie together(good boy)
1pm-lunch hot dogs and fries
1:30pm-freetime/me play with the kids outside
3pm quiet time (so everyone can have time to themselves)
4pm clean up any messes
5pm-dinner/Mesquite chicken rice w/vegies
6pm-baths for everyone even mom
7pm-storytime & read schedule for the next day.
8pm-pee,brush teeth,tell everyone good night,say prayers and start dreaming
well let me know what ya'll think.ttyl got a phone call
Angel Marie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2004, 09:32 PM   #20  
2BoysMom

Hey Spryng...Virginia Beach is supposed to be beautiful...what happened to FL??
Chubba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2004, 12:25 AM   #21  
Curves 6-week solution

S/C/G: 159/159/135

Height: 5'4"

Default Hey everyone

Hey everyone it's great to read all the posts. Michelle, it was scary to hear about your blood pressure. I have a girlfriend who has high blood pressure and it gets worse when she is pregnant. She is pregnant now with her 5th! Take care of yourself, kick back and relax. Sounds like your hubby is great! By the way, what does DH mean? I know it has something to do with husbands but just can't seem to figure it out. I'm sure it's obvious but help a girl out!
Anyway I havent officially started a diet plan yet because I am still breastfeeding and don't want to restrict myself too much. I'm sure, however, that cutting back on the sugar won't do anyone any harm! So I didn't do too bad today except for the trail mix I had at work that had way too many m&m's in it! But I swam a little but no gym today, I had to grocery shop and try to clean. Seems like there is always something that seems more important than exercising when in reality it should be a top priority.

Crystal I'm so excited for you and your new baby. Do you have names picked out yet? And are you going to find out what it is? I'm sure all of you know about the Chinese gender predictor chart but I am hooked on it and it has been pretty accurate so Crystal I would be curious to see if it is right or not. If it's not too personal tell me what month you got pregnant in and how old you were and I will see what the chart says. Sorry guys I'm really into this thing

Leigh, my mom spells her name the same way, do you get a lot of people mispronouncing it? She does, it drives her crazy!

Well it's kind of late where you all live but still pretty early here but I guess I better get going anyway so that I can get some cleaning done. Hope you all have a good night and a great day tomorrow. I will look forward to reading more posts! Good night.
Bayleysmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2004, 12:34 AM   #22  
Seen any cute shoes???

Smile Yet another fly by post from me...

Hey Ladies~

Sorry I haven't been around today. Hubby is off today and tomorrow so i probably won't be around till Thursday. But I am still doing pilates everyday and eating is good. Too cool that Spryng checked in on us. And a big hello and welcome to Baleysmom I'm newer around here too. Ok. girls I promise to be back in full force come Thursday.
CheriBrorsen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2004, 05:29 AM   #23  
I AM MY KIDS MOM

S/C/G: 208/162/135

Height: 5' 2.5"

Talking

Good Morning Ladies,

Jaymi,
Thanks for the recipe. Hope you are doing well on plan!

Geri,
Congrats on all the exercise! You are the exercise So what the heck is the pickles? What kind?

Michelle,
Hang in there girl! You know I am here for you! You will be doing great by Friday. I know it!

Angel,
Congrats on getting in your exercise yesterday! Let us know how the schedule turns out. It sounds like a dream!

Mel,
Tom came knocking on both our doors yesterday. Grrr.... Today will be a better day for us! I know it!

Jill,
That is exciting when your baby starts crawling. It is a wonderful moment for mommies..... Congrats on college. You are almost there. I will hopefully one day be an elem ed teacher. I know it is hard But a rewarding journey. I am going to be teaching religion at the church so it is the closest thing I will have for now!

Crystal,
Glad the appt went well! That is a wonderful feeling seeing your baby move all around.

Leigh,
Psssttt.... (don't tell anyone...but i am off plan too) We can get back on together! Come on girl! The longer we are off plan the longer it will take to get this weight off! You having been doing awesome!

Kristen,
Your hubby needs to put you on while you were out!

Spryng,
Thanks so much for posting!!!! Hope you are having a wonderful time! We miss u bunches

Cheri,
Hope you and dh are having a great time together!

We are going out of town Friday for the weekend so I will get alot of posts in during the week so I don't miss you ladies too much

Ok Ladies, (yeah I know it is 4:30am...lol) Time for the Question Of The Day....

What household duty do you hate doing the most??

Mine is ironing! I absoutely hate to iron......gggrrrr......
mompen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2004, 06:59 AM   #24  

Height: 5 foot

Hello Everyone! Ok... I LIED! I never got back on the computer yesterday. By the time I got home I had to fix dinner, got a major migraine.. and soon as hubby came in, which was about 15 minutes later, I went in the bed and laid down. You'd think that would be relaxing.... and I guess it was! But I didnt get to finish my exercises... Oh well, today we arent going ANYWHERE! So I should be able to do everything as planned...whatever that may be. It's not starting off that great! I got up at 6, fixed my hubbies lunch, fixed me some....get this.. COFFEE, and it's already almost 7!!! That's what time I exercise. Hopefully Denise does upperbody today, or I'll have to make up my own routine and I hate that sometimes. Well TOM is right on schedule... but PMS is still here big time! Why can't it be late sometimes?!? Maybe even like a day! Darn Wednesdays.. Oh BTW how does this QOTD work... was i supposed to ask one? I'm not sure if it is the first person to post on the thread.. or for the day... and if someone starts a thread....like Michelle.... in the morning, does that count.. or was it me?!? (Michelle I know your head is hurting, but I had to pick with ya just a little!) Sorry your BP is up... I don't know much about BP, I only had it when I was pregnant, and they couldnt get it down... so I have no tricks... All I know is sodium intake can affect it.. which you probably already know.. DUH! I hope it's NOT the Meridia... because not that you NEED them to lose.. but they are so much of a help arent they?!? I MISS MY ADIPEX!!!! I found some generic ones online for way cheaper.. but scared to buy them.... does generic work the same?!? Hmmm. Anyways its time for my workout.... I gotta go.. But I will come back later... REALLY this time!

Last edited by Jaymi_Dol_78; 07-28-2004 at 07:01 AM.
Jaymi_Dol_78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2004, 08:50 AM   #25  

Good morning all!

Penny, I was up at 4:30 too. We could have had a conversation! Patrick "buggabug" was up half the night.

QOTD: I HATE TO IRON TOO, so I don't! I ask DH to do it.

Jill, watching what you eat is not dieting. Just eat healthly until you stop nursing. THat will be a help to you.

Cheri, I hope you have a nice day with your hubby!

Michelle, hope you're feelin' good today. GO AWAY HBP!

Geri, hmmm pickels. Dill???? Bahamas huh, with Mango Martininis,....YUM!

Angel, sounds like a plan, but don't stress over sticking to it perfectly.

Jaymi, QOTD is the first post of the morning. Penny, snuck in on you and did it at 4:30am! Gosh, we're all Pms'ing YUKKKK!

Spryng, save travels.
melmcc99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2004, 09:44 AM   #26  

S/C/G: 307/187/130

Height: 5'4"

Default Montana Morning!

Good Morning Ladies!!

I took my BP this morning when I got up and it came down a little bit it was 132/ 98 much better than yesterdays! The thing with HBP is you don't know when you have it unless you monitor it daily which I used to do but quit when it started coming down after I was losing weight. I actually think the heat raised my bp yesterday it was pretty hot out when I went to the doctor so thats what I think it is.

Penny, I was on last night but didn't see you on yahoo Perhaps we can chat tonight Thanks for being my bestest friend

Spryng I hope you have great time in virginia beach it is so beautiful there!! We Miss You!!

Mel you are too sweet, sometimes I feel like I gripe too much about my medical stuff lol but I guess all my medical history is such a big part of my dieting so it just seems to work itself in there lol Thanks for listening!!

Jaymi I especially like the meds because my weight loss is painfully slow with out them because of my thyroid so I really like them, my doc said that if my bp is down on friday I can use phentermine which she said is cheaper and works better. My insurance covers it so I'm lucky either way I only pay 20 bucks a month for my meridia. We have awesome insurance DH's doctor was suprised that our insurance covers his vasectomy lol I told them they would rather pay for a vas. instead of another pregnancy of mine lol. Hope you got your workout in.

Geri you are just a cutie!! I showed hubby everyones pics on the moms site yesterday and he thinks your boys are just adorable.

Cheri enjoy your time with DH way to go with the exercise today

Kristen my hubby loved your pic of syd choking the dog, he said it reminds him of Taylor it would totally be something she would do.

Angel how is the schedule going today?

Melinda how are you? How is JW?

Ginny how bout you? Everything ok?

Di? Are you out there? I got my doctor to check my thyroid levels again and they are checking my T3 because I told them that the synthroid isn't doing too much for me IMO so we're gonna see how my T3 is and if it is low she is going to supplement my synthroid with cytomel which is just T3. I can't wait to hear if it is low like I suspect it is. How are the kiddos doing?

Cindi how you doin girl? Did you get any exercise in? How is Christian?

Leigh, are you OP today? Hope you are feeling good. I bet you got your workout in already didn't ya?

Crystal, how you feeling today?

Well I better get my girls some breakfast before they lynch me lol little monsters I tell ya!!

Oh yeah QOTD: I hate Laundry the most, then after that it is scrubbing the bathroom, ah **** I hate it all LMAO

Ok TTYL!!
Michelle
MichelleRae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2004, 09:55 AM   #27  
Walking away the weight

Default Happy Wednesday

Good morning! Today we're going to the grocery store so I can be back OP I'm kind of dreading my WI Friday, but I'll deal with it . . .

Michelle- dinner in bed sounds wonderful! What did DH make? I'm glad you're BP is lower today.

Kristin- you sound very busy! I got a lot of housework done yesterday too. Must be something in the stars.

Melissa- your DH sounds like a great one!

Hi, Spryng! Sounds like you're having fun.

Geri- I had a very similar experience at our wedding. We were both glad we'd gotten a video tape of it so we could actually recall various things we didn't realize or remember WTG on all the exercise!

Hi angel! I like your schedule. Let us know how it helps you.

Jill- hi! I've never met another woman with the name Leigh spelled this way. Yeah, I get lots of "Leah" for pronunciation. I'm not sure why - does she get that a lot? It sounds like you're making healthy choices - good for you. DH= dear husband.

Hi, Cheri. Have fun with DH!

Penny- what a relief that I'm not alone However, I really do want to get back on track today.

Jaymi- is your head feeling better? How was your workout?

QOTD: no contest here - Laundry! I hate, hate, hate it.

TTYL
Loveliam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2004, 10:45 AM   #28  
SAHM of 3

Morning all. It's late for me to be posting for the first time today. I started out crocheting, I think I'm getting addicted to it too. As soon as I'm off of here, I've got to get the laundry started, then I'm crocheting. Starting my first practice afghan.

Jill (Bayleysmom), I was hoping I had you down for Jill. Just in case though. I will gladly tell you that stuff. I think I'm having a girl, dh thinks it's a boy and I want a boy. I got pregnant in May, I think. And I was 26. Let me know. I think all that is right.

Okay, do you know what my dh did for me today, for my birthday? He doesn't do the birthday thing, so there's been years, I don't even get a Happy Birthday. But he told me before he left and then he forgot his phone here and came back to get it. He had with him a dozen red roses, a card and he stuck some $ in the card. For him, that is ALOT. Made my day. So today I'm officially 27 years old.

QOFD: I hate IRONING too!!! I have some shirts that have been waiting for that task for a couple of months. But I also hate mopping. I like the freshness it leaves, I just hate doing it.

Hi to everyone out there. I'll check in later. I've got some house chores to do. TTYL
watkinsguru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2004, 10:49 AM   #29  
Walking away the weight

Default Happy Birthday

Crystal Happy Birthday toooo youuuu!

Good for DH - very sweet!
Loveliam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2004, 11:02 AM   #30  
I AM MY KIDS MOM

S/C/G: 208/162/135

Height: 5' 2.5"

Happy Birthday to You!