Old 07-27-2004, 09:37 AM   #31  
Walking away the weight

Default Morning Morning

Hi everyone I missed you all during my brief absence! Savannah was, as always, wonderful, but I was completely off plan Sunday and yesterday. I had no flexpoints left for it, and Savannah has incredible food, but not low fat at all Everything is okay here except Duncan (our doggie) has a scratched cornea and needs drops plus antibiotics. Poor little guy

Geri- I went to high school in Coral Springs (Taravella High)! My mother now lives in Boca Raton, my sister lives in Coconut Creek.

Melissa- the white wine was better thaty night You're doing great with the exercise

Penny! Congrats on the arrival of Rubie! What a cute name. What an adorable little pup! Have fun at the park or library.

Jaymi - it sounds like you're doing an awesome job with the exercise Those pictures are adorable - and you're beautiful!

Angel- it sounds like you're doing what works best for you!

Michelle- I'm really excited about your new puppy too - I can't wait to eventually see pictures

Di- Well, as you can see, I went even more off plan than you, so today we'll both start fresh, okay?

Cheri - on the loss!!! WTG!

Kristin- you're doing so well - it's awesome

Ricci- do you like the new car? What kind of car is it?

Hi Jill! It's nice to meet you I'm in the process of losing pregnancy weight too. The women here are wonderfully supportive so I thhink you'll enjoy joining us. Fast food is also my downfall. I absolutely love McDondalds!

Crystal- can't wait to hear the update from your doc. Are you working on your mom's place at all today? Just curious

Cindi- are you going to go back to the doc for you eye? Sorry it's not completely gone!

I hope Spryng is having lots of fun!!

QOTD: This is hard because I rarely have regrets - I tend to just make a decision about something and move forward. I'm going to think about this more and answer later.

I just got my Sweating in the SPirit video so I'm going to watch it now to see what it's like. TTYL!
Loveliam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2004, 09:42 AM   #32  
I AM MY KIDS MOM

S/C/G: 208/162/135

Height: 5' 2.5"

CINDI........

HUGS TO YOU!!! I'm sorry I missed that you didn't post yesterday!

You are in my thoughts!
mompen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2004, 10:14 AM   #33  
soontobethin

Good morning everyone.
Welcome, Jill. Hope to see you posting often, and getting to know you better.
Michelle, I hope you enjoy your dog. My grandma has two maltese dogs. They aren't very socialbe though. We call them her two dust mops. I think it just depends on how you raise them, around kids or not. I hope your headache is gone too.
Crystal, I hope you have a great day. Are you going to find out what your having? If you already answered that, sorry. I wasn't paying attention that day.
Cindi, I hope things get back to normal for you. I know how you feel about the kids keeping you up late. grrrrr.....
Leigh, don't worry about being off plan too much. Your doing so good.
Di, Kristin,Geri,Jaymi,Penny, and everyone else, Hi and hope you all have a good day.
Someone mentioned yahoo. I have it, my yahoo user is ricci_alcorn. The car I got is a 1994 Buick skylark. My brother took pretty good care of it, and he and his wife and 3 cars with that. I have been driving it since April, when I was taking my siblings back and forth to school. It's a smaller car, and my boys legs already touch the back of the front seats since they are so tall. Today is my second day on ww, stayed within my points yesterday, and doing well today. No flexpoints used. I am going to go exercise here shortly.
QOTD: I don't know that I would do anything different. If you think about it, if you had done just one tiny thing different, you may not be where you are now. I thought about saying staying in college, but then I wouldn't have got married when I did and had my boys. So nothing different here. Ok, I think this is the longest post I have ever done, so I am off. Might take my boys to the library later.
need2losemore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2004, 10:26 AM   #34  

THis question of the day could be something that you liked too, that you would want to do it again. My answer, I would love to go on my Honeymoon again. It was in Hawaii and I was so relaxed.
melmcc99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2004, 10:31 AM   #35  
soontobethin

Ok, I change my answer to the question. I wish I would have had a honeymoon.
need2losemore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2004, 10:50 AM   #36  

Height: 5 foot

Hey everyone.. Here is a great article that I thought you all might like:

http://www.lifetimetv.com/reallife/d...ng_weight.html

Anyways, today is starting off good. I got in my exercises as follows:

60 minutes Denise Austin & Lower body
5 minutes ABS

Last night I got in all of my exercises too!!

60 minutes Denise Austin (upper body)
40 minutes : DA Shrink your Female Fat Zones
20- weights
20- stability ball

Later on I Plan on doing some Step Aerobics or WATP. Water is ok.. Could be better. I only drank 16 oz so far. My breakfast was:
one slice of French toast,
one service low fat sausage,
½ c egg
1/8 cup lite syrup

Total calories: 395 (not bad for me!)

Anyways I got a lot to do today. I have about 4 stores to go to.. Which is funny since we have NO MONEY!! I have already planned dinner tonight. Here is the recipe, can’t remember if I gave it already…

Shortcut Beef Stew
Prep/Cook Time: 25 min.

Ingredients:

1 tbsp. vegetable oil
1 lb. boneless beef sirloin steak, cut into 1" cubes*
1 can (10 3/4 oz.) Campbell's® Tomato Soup
1 can Campbell's® Beefy Mushroom Soup
1 tbsp. Worcestershire sauce
1 bag (24 oz.) frozen vegetables for stew (potatoes, carrots, celery)*

* I use stew meat instead.. Too poor to buy that other stuff
* I use canned potatoes and carrots so it can really be a shortcut!

Directions:
HEAT oil in saucepot. Add beef and cook until browned and juices evaporate, stirring often.

ADD soups, Worcestershire and vegetables. Heat to a boil. Cover and cook over low heat 10 min. or until vegetables are tender. Serves 4.

Anyways…. I have to get going.. It looks like it’s gonna rain today! I’ll try to check back in later! I WAS gonna leave comments but my computer has froze up on me 4 times already… and I really need to go. I will come back later and leave comments only! I thin that may be my new way of doing this…. Anyway one day I will figure it out! Check you chicks later!

Last edited by Jaymi_Dol_78; 07-27-2004 at 11:00 AM.
Jaymi_Dol_78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2004, 10:53 AM   #37  

S/C/G: 307/187/130

Height: 5'4"

starting a new thread see you at #226!
MichelleRae is offline   Reply With Quote