Closed Thread

Old 07-08-2004, 07:19 AM   #31  
deleted2

Anagram, having a big cake on the counter would be torture for me. I've had a few episodes where I went into a frenzy and had to get it out of the house, usually by dousing it with soap and plunking it in the trash!

Here's Tuesday's festivities:

coffee w/ ff 1/2 and 1/2
1 oz, cheddar
corn muffin

salad [lettuce, vegs, ff feta, ff Italian, soy chicken]
5 triscuits
1 scoop sherbet

ww tortilla w/ cheese, vegs
peach and strawberries w lite whipped cream

snax: 5-6 cookies [at work---pure stress eating. Grrrr...]
banana w/ peanut butter, lite whipped cream

calories: 1880
water; 7 glasses
exercise: 20 min. yoga
25 min. upper body stuff
55 min. cardio/sculpt "firm" video

Old 07-08-2004, 08:48 AM   #32  
Empress/Queen

Yowza, Abba, I've had those trail mix bars and they ARE good! Hope you enjoy your leg rest day! Applebees is good, too. Some of their restaurants feature Weight Watcher's friendly meals, methinks. I wish they had one near where I'm working these days (they don't have ANYTHING near where I'm working, but that's another story).

Anagramatic, thou be doing fabulous!!! Hmmm. I was just thinking of CAKE and wondering if thou couldst make one this weekend with whole wheat flour? You could make a low fat cream cheese icing and add a packet of Myoplex or something for extra protein ... maybe I need to make one as a test case ...

E! Today be the day!!!! If not now, when?

Methinks the fire's back in the belly ...

I think I'm tired of making a bunch of excuses for abusing food and get back my previously svelte body. Am sure the scale's up about 10 pounds but it won't be official until Sunday. So I'm going off to work with a vow to make better choices and to get those calories down (somewhat, I can't do it all in a day). Will report back as usual!!

It's a cortisol-raising, Bad Food Demon jungle out there, Journalers!! Let's go out there and have as fab a day as possible (so we can report it here and feel smug, of course!!!)!!!!! Huzzah!
Old 07-08-2004, 10:28 PM   #33  
Empress/Queen

Fitness slump so extreme that I signed up with the personal trainer for two more sessions, starting tomorrow. Then she's off to do an internship for a month, but hopefully, I'll have refocused by then! Still eating a lot of calories! Here's Thursday:

Berry all-fruit smoothie 90
2T "fixed" pb 210
Low carb Slimfast 180
Electrolyte drink/Omega 3,6,9 oil 25
BK French toast 390
BK syrup 80
Apple 90
Regular Slimfast 220
2 Carlos V bars 230
Baked Lay's 220
2 cups "lite" (reduced calorie/sugar) orange juice 140
1T "fixed" pb 105
EAS Carb Control van shake 100
2T "fixed" pb 210
EAS Carb Control van shake 100
2 cups lite orange juice 140

Total: 2540

Exercise: 30

Tomorrow =
Old 07-08-2004, 11:49 PM   #34  

Oh wow what a food day. Good thing is, I met all my goals more or less. Bad thing, i had about ten billion calories. Good thing, they were quite yummy and guilt-free.
10:00 AM- 3/4 cup Honey Nut cheerios and a teaspoon full of peanut butter.
1:45 PM- Chik-fil-a chicken strips and fries.
3:00- an oatmeal cookie. I would not have eaten that or the lunch if I had known what was to come... after my cookie I went outside and checked my voicemail, and it was an invitation to a hibachi grill!
8:00- the several-course hibachi meal. A bowl of salad with ginger dressing (they give you soup and salad, skipped the soup), most of the cup of fried rice, split entree salmon and steak with veggies, and a few spoonfuls of my boyfriend's tempura ice cream. I didn't come home feeling as stuffed as I usually do, probably because I left behind a little bit of everything except the salad.

exercise- abs workout in the morning.
Old 07-09-2004, 09:26 AM   #35  
Empress/Queen

Yo, will be on hiatus for approximately two weeks but will update my sig to document weight changes. Probably won't even have time to lurk, though! Avanti! Stay strong, guys!
Old 07-10-2004, 12:40 AM   #36  

Tomorrow is a weigh-in day. Eek! I'm fairly confident, but last time I was and missed my goal. I'll keep you guys posted.
9AM- 3/4 cup Honey Nut cheerios.
11- 3 oatmeal cookies.
1:40PM- nachos with salsa, sour cream, and guacamole.
8:30PM- frozen buffalo chicken strips, 4 small ones.

I'm giving myself a three-day break on the workout front to refocus and take care of my body in other ways. So that's today, Saturday, and Sunday. Mondy morning, bright and early, I better be jumping back into the game!
Old 07-11-2004, 12:50 AM   #37  
Empress/Queen

Didn't go on total posting hiatus after all, but can't do the detailed journaling anymore. Will be posting on the calorie counters "clublette" thread! Huzzah, all!
Old 07-11-2004, 01:10 AM   #38  

I made my July 10 goal.
I am so tired. The fact that I put off sleep to do this means it's important.
half a blueberry muffin
granola bar
granola bar
3 buffalo wings
a few doritos
Old 07-11-2004, 12:18 PM   #39  
deleted2

Sorry, I've been too busy to journal and post the last few days. Will try to get back on soon.

Congrats, Abbazabba!!!!!

Old 07-11-2004, 04:31 PM   #40  
Empress/Queen

Yes, congratulations, Abba! Sorry I forgot to add that.

I'm in the job stress mode from heck right now!
Old 07-12-2004, 01:22 AM   #41  

Not a great eating day. Stress stress! Well I gave myself the weekend off but tomorrow I'm back on track with working out and eating habits.
3/4 cup cheerios
granola bar
granola bar
small Wendy's fries with a half a thingie of honey mustard sauce
small Wendy's frosty.
a little bit of general's chicken and white rice.

Well, not so great a day nutrition-wise. But my whole "principals of eating" were on check. Besides the frosty, nothing was on impulse. I didn't stuff myself or binge.
Old 07-13-2004, 09:05 AM   #42  

Don't you guys leave me alone in here!
I forgot to post last night before bed. Oops.

Monday
banana with peanut butter
wonton soup
cheez-its
granola bar
granola bar
brownie.
exercise: 20 mins DDR. I started to do my resistance band workout, but my band broke! So I started doing it with a tighter band and it was too heavy for me so it made my form really bad... so I quit.

Jeez. Could I have snacked any more? I'm not sure if today will be much better.
Old 07-13-2004, 08:26 PM   #43  
deleted2

Sorry, Abba! I'm hanging in there, but by a thread only. I usually have a good strong program going but lately it's just not there. After much thought I've at least pinpointed the problem: I'm stress-eating over a friend's woes, and I have to stop it NOW!
Honestly I don't want to go into my food intake today but my workout was great---45 min. sweaty step video and 30 min. dumbell routine! One of the best things about exercise is the shower feels SOOO good after!

Old 07-14-2004, 06:05 AM   #44  

Hello all!

Just poking my head in the door to let you all know I've begun a second Sprint thread...
Just 2 weeks to focus on whatever you want...

Everyone's invited to come and take a look !
Old 07-14-2004, 12:03 PM   #45  

I've been experiencing a huuuge slump in motivation, just like everyone else here, so I may check out that sprint. In the meantime, instead of posting my embarrassingly bad food intake here and being the only one to post, I'll journal it on my own for a few days.
Closed Thread