View Poll Results: What Is Your Favorite Food To Grill?
Pork Chops 0 0%
Hamburgers 1 10.00%
Steak 4 40.00%
Hot Dogs 0 0%
Chicken 2 20.00%
Ribs 0 0%
Veggies 1 10.00%
Other 1 10.00%
I Don't Grill 1 10.00%
Voters: 10. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 06-30-2004, 10:10 AM   #1  

Default Home of the Loozing Floozie's....(#96)

Hello

Here at McSkinneys, Our mission is to motivate,support and lose those pounds & inches.We must keep those Loozing Floozies loosing!!

Feel free to join our group of wonderful ladies.Come on in.....Give us YOUR motivation,support and ideas.We would love to have you!!!

Old 06-30-2004, 01:32 PM   #2  

I'M BUSIER TODAY THAN A ONE-ARMED PAPER HANGER!!!!!

Just wanted to quickly drop in a share some good news for a change.....
First of all, I GOT A RAISE!!!! YIPEE

And second, but best of all.......
DAN IS COMING HOME NEXT WEEK!!!!! It is only for a 2 week leave, but I think it will be wonderful for his morale and I can get my hands on him and really know that he is okay!

Wish I could post more, but I think we've finally found a the body of the missing person we've been searching for the last 5 months. Gotta run now. Hope you all have a good day!
Old 06-30-2004, 01:37 PM   #3  

Ramona,
What WONDERFUL news on both counts!!!!!!!! I'm soooooo happy for you!!!! I know you can't wait to get your arms around Dan!!!

May only goods things happen from here on out .....

Love Ya!
Old 06-30-2004, 01:56 PM   #4  
Losing it!

I'm so happy for you Ramona! I bet Dan is so excited to get back home! I'm sorry it will only be for two weeks though...I was hoping you were going to say he was finished up over there.
Old 06-30-2004, 03:20 PM   #5  

Ramona-Congratulations on the raise, and thank goodness you will be having Dan with you, if only for 2 weeks. I, too was hoping that he was coming home for good!
Old 06-30-2004, 03:57 PM   #6  
WW on-line since 1/1/2009

S/C/G: see ticker

Height: 5'5"

Yay! Ramona!
Old 06-30-2004, 04:18 PM   #7  

Ramona I am happy that you will get to share some time with Dan. The time will be very special. Congratulations on the raise.

Shelley I was going to suggest that you do the same thing that Gayle told you to do. Test it out and see if you like it. Then go for it girl.

Grad was beautiful. Dez had a good time. She looked like a movie star. I will try to post some pics. I am slow with that because I don't have a scanner and my pc is getting old so I can only down load at Larry's work.

My test today was very tiring and yucky. It was a 2 hour test. They had me follow red lines with out blinking while wearing a black mask like you swim with a camera in one eye. You were not allowed to blink and then they shut off the other eye and you had to remain focused where the red dot was. The they flushed hot water in your ear for 40 seconds with the mask blacking out both eyes. You needed to stay still and keep your eyes focused in the center. They did this test to both ears 3 times with the water getting colder each time. It made me very nauseated and dizzy. At one point I panicked because it felt like I was going to drown. It was just so dark and I couldn't move. After the test she said that I wouldn't get any dizzier or more nauseated than I was. I tell you by the time I got home I was so sick. I had to go straight to bed. I slept very still for 3 hours. I am up and around again but still not feeling that great. I don't think that I will be able to eat anything today. I am drinking water though.
Now tomorrow is another big day. I will have to get up early as it is a 2 hour drive and I have to be there by 8:30 I think. Hopefully this test will do the trick and I will find out some news. Oh yeah I got a phone call from the clinic yesterday saying that I needed to bring my ct scan xrays. After many phone calls to track them down I found out that they lost them. The hospital had an original copy so they were able to make another for me. Thank goodness. I don't need any more delays.

I will post sometime friday or saturday.

Love you all.
Old 06-30-2004, 06:24 PM   #8  

Dee-You poor baby! Sounds like you are going through he#$ right now. I will be thinking of you tomorrow. Good luck and let us know as soon as you find something out.
Old 06-30-2004, 07:52 PM   #9  
Carol

Dee: Geez, what terrible testing today. I hope you feel better soon. Good Luck tomorrow.

Ramona: Hurray.... Dan's coming home!!! I joint the celebration with everyone else.. Wonderful, wonderful news... and the raise.. well it is just the icing on the cake!!!

Shelley: I have to agree with the others.. Trying practicing the windows.. I am sure you will do great!!

Sherry: All done moving and painting now!!! I hope!! I really like your "Welcome Friends" banner... looks good!!

Gayle: How is the new WOL coming along. This has been day 3 for me... I am doing great so far...

Everyone have a great night.
Old 06-30-2004, 09:43 PM   #10  
Losing it!

I'm doing ok, Carol. Not staying 1oo% OP, but makng a concience effort.

I painted some in my bathroom yesterday creating a break away brick wall....it looks like a brick wall behind another solid wall, allo done with paint, the walls are actually sheetrock. I now need to paint some ivy poking out of it in places and I want to paint a potted topiary tree directly below the brick area. I'll post a pic when I'm finished. I mowed today just in the nick of time, it's been raining here every since! Are you guys familiar with Happy Bunny? He's a silly cartoon rabbit that makes up smart-*** comments. Liz just gave me a new mouse pad with Happy Bunny on it.
I also have a Happy Bunny pen, bracelet and other items. Happy Bunny says all of the things I would like too, but can't get away with!!!
Old 06-30-2004, 10:09 PM   #11  

Thanks everyone for sharing in my happy news!

Dee, that test today sounds positively dreadful!!! I feel so bad that you are having to go through all this. I pray that an answer will be found very, very soon.

Gayle, your painting sounds simply wonderful. Let me unveil my psychic powers....the Great Ramonaini predicts that someday we will be watching "Creative Artistry With Gayle" on television!

Shelley, I hope the back is better today. Sorry you have to go back to work so soon.

Carol, are you staying OP???

Sherry, are you ready for all of us to come and visit???

Cheryl, I hope you are feeling better tomorrow and things look up for you.

Debbie, Vicki, Jennelle, Doni, Wanda, and Tina.......love you all and wishing you a good night.

I just got home from work. I had to stay to see if the bones found today were from the missing person. It turns out they were dog bones! Now, back to square one. After that, I did a ridealong with one of the deputies. The first traffic stop was on a woman driving a 40,000 dollar truck, but she didn't bother to buckle in her 1 and 4 year old. He slapped a ticket on her so fast she didn't know what happend. I watched two other traffic stops and went to a domestic disturbance call and a suspicious person call. It was really interesting!

I think I'll climb into bed now. Good night to all my Floozie Friends!!!
Old 07-01-2004, 11:34 PM   #12  
Losing it!

Dee, I hope the test went well today. Let us know something as soon as you can. God bless!
Old 07-01-2004, 11:42 PM   #13  
WW on-line since 1/1/2009

S/C/G: see ticker

Height: 5'5"

Okay, y'all - I have to brag on my son! He took the AP U.S. History exam in May. (If you don't know, AP classes are college courses that high schools offer, and you can take a national exam at the end of the year to earn actual college credit.) We got his test scores over the phone today and he scored a 4 out of 5! Now, we're talking a test with 85 multiple choice questions in 55 minutes, three essay questions, and a document-based essay question (where they give you stuff to read and you have to respond). He said it was the hardest test he had ever taken in his life and was sure he didn't do well. When I first told him his score, first he told me I was full of crap and then he said he was going to go dance naked in the streets!

His first choice college (Mizzou) will take it for 5 history credits. All his other choices (among them, Univ. of Tennessee and Chico State in CA) will take it for 6 history credits. So, for an $85 test he has just saved himself about $1200 in tuition.
Old 07-02-2004, 05:19 AM   #14  

Jennelle-That's wonderful!! Tell your son that I am so proud of him.
Old 07-02-2004, 09:12 AM   #15  
Carol

[COLOR=Indigo]Good Morning!!

Jennelle: Tell you son. WTG!!!! Congrats.

For the most part, I am still staying OP. Glad you are right there with me Gayle. We can do this!!

I have tons to do today. I took the day off work so I could get my house & lawn in order for a big barbeque tonight!! My family's 4th of July celebration!!! We will be able to see great fireworks from my backyard and the place that does them is doing them tonight, so I had to plan my party on the same day.

I will try to check back later.

You are your own worst critic, so be kind and do positive things for yourself![/COLOR]
Closed Thread