Old 06-01-2004, 10:09 AM   #16  

Height: 5'1"

I did it!!! All 21 days are finished!!!

Now to come up with a new challenge. I will be back for that in a day or two!!

Congrats to Sue for also making it to 21....

And great job to Scuzin!!
RosieKate--Hope the best of luck for your next challenge!!

21 days!!!!!!!!!!
Marti is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2004, 11:50 AM   #17  

YAY Marti!!!!!
Well I blew it the last few days...that's what a long weekend will do to you. Hope to Pick up again soon.
Scuzin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2004, 12:41 PM   #18  
RosieKate

Way to go Sue and Marti for making it to 21!

I'm back, and decided that my 21 day challenge for June will be exercise. I'll walk or do weights or both, just so I do something every day. Yesterday I walked for an hour, so DAY ONE DONE!

This will be a little more of a challenge as DH and I are getting away for a couple of days to celebrate my birthday (39) and our anniversary (14). We are going to the coast and we love to walk on the beach, so I should be able to keep up the challenge. emphasis on "should"

good luck with your goals, gals - see you tomorrow!
RosieKate
Old 06-02-2004, 12:08 AM   #19  
I can dream, can't I?

Height: 5'5"

Yes..I made it to 21 days and whew! The next challenge did not start today as I had planned. I got sick yesterday and was having side pains and nausea. Actually, I had been fighting it for several days, but it got bad yesterday. Went to the Dr. today and have to go for an ultrasound...but they can't get me in for 9 days. Good thing I am not in dire straights...and hope it doesn't worsen before then. I actually walked today even though I am still feeling crummy.
Anyway...21 days finished just at the right time!!

Congrats to all...

Sue
suetalks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2004, 09:51 AM   #20  
RosieKate

Day 2 - done!
I walked and worked in the yard. Lots of buttercups to pull up. Today it will probably be some weights and/or a video - and maybe I'll get back out in the yard.

Have a great day
RK
Old 06-03-2004, 11:12 AM   #21  
RosieKate

Day 3 - complete
I did a short weight workout and worked out in the yard for about 2 hours. Today I will try to get a walk in -
Have a great day everyone
RK
Old 06-04-2004, 09:40 AM   #22  
RosieKate

Day 4 - done!
I walked for about 45 minutes yesterday. Hope to get a walk in today, but earlier. It's going to be hot! well, to me any way ( in the 80s)

I need company! Anyone else doing a challenge? Anyone?
RK
Old 06-04-2004, 09:54 AM   #23  

Yes-Yes-Yes-----

I will join you...... sorry it's taken me longer than I wanted to get back here.

I'm going to do the same as the last challenge. Being accountable to ANY form of exercise really helped!! (maybe thats why I saw the 2lb loss?)

So I will post later on to let you know how day one went.

off to get ready for school.
Old 06-05-2004, 11:33 AM   #24  
RosieKate

Day 5 - complete!
So glad you're back here Marti - my challenge is similar to yours. I'm just going for doing something everyday. Yesterday I walked for 30 minutes. It was hard 'cause it was HOT! 85 here - hope Cottage Grove was bearable. To people from other parts of the US, I must sound like a real weenie, but I'm a native Oregonian and darn it, I like our mild weather! Anything hotter than 80 degrees and I get cranky -
Today its raining and DH is working all day at track meets, so my exercise is going to have to be indoors, probably when Leigh takes her nap.
Later,
RK
Old 06-05-2004, 12:55 PM   #25  

Forgot to come back and post yesterday.

I spent some time walking and I'm also going to include my scrubbing of the floor!! (whenever is creates sweat....it must be a workout! )

Day one
Old 06-06-2004, 03:43 PM   #26  
RosieKate

Day 6 done!
I did a video, then took the kids to the Zoo to see bald eagles. strolled around there for a couple hours. I'm hoping to dodge raindrops and get a walk in here pretty soon
See youtomorrow!
RK
Old 06-06-2004, 05:14 PM   #27  

Can you believe it....I need to start over. Didn't do much yesterday. But I will start over tomorrow. Today Jhanai and I are lazing around and I'm not going to argue with that!

So I'll restart tomorrow!
Old 06-07-2004, 10:51 AM   #28  
RosieKate

Day 7 - done
went for a 30 min. walk - and was rained on! oh well. I may workout inside today as it is supposed to rain off and on today
Have agreat day, Marti
RK
Old 06-07-2004, 12:31 PM   #29  

I'm BAAAAACCKKKKKK!
Hi All, I'm ready to start another challenge, but I think this one will be another water challenge. I've been having some real difficulties with my weight loss efforts these last...6 months...and when I drink water I think it helps kick me into gear. So here I go...DAY 1!
Scuzin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2004, 07:39 PM   #30  

Day one was a good one......

I did LOTS of squats. I have in my head these great looking thighs by fall!!

Scuzin--Glad to have you back!! Water is always hard to keep up with. I do so well with it during the challenge, but once it's over....I go back to not drinking it! I might have to do a "forever" challenge with that!

RosieKate--You walked in the rain!? You're a brave girl! Actually you must have much more motivation than I ever will. Oregon is just one of those states that you should be used to doing anything in the rain...but I don't like having to be in it if I don't have to! (silly thinking isn't it!) You're doing great, keep it up!

Lisa? Sue? hope you two come back and join us!!

Day one completed!!