Old 01-07-2004, 12:20 PM   #1  

Default 2004 is this chicks year!!!!

Ok ladies and gents.....this is it....Monday was the start of my new lifestyle.....no "d" work mentioned in here. 2004 is going to be my year to feel the best I can feel about myself and my body!!!! And I'm looking for some people who are wanting the same thing!! Let's do it!!
fatgirl8me is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2004, 11:59 AM   #2  
Take Out Queen

Hi there!

I like your way of thinking and I like the fact that we are starting around the same weight! 2004 seems to be promising so far and I want to start out with a brand new me. I am planning a wedding for spring of 2005 and it will be somewhere on a beach. So let the bikini body start taking place! I am not here to crash diet, I want to make a lifestyle change therefore here I am and ready to challenge myself! I have been involved in other threads that people drop like flies and the support wasn't there. I hope this one will be different.

Like you say: Let's get kickin butt!!!

Carlie
Carlie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2004, 12:39 PM   #3  
Gym'll fix it!!

Here, Here it will be my 50th birthday this year and i'm going to mark the occasion by getting to goal

Fatgirl8me, i just started on Monday too and i'm really determined to change this body once and for all

Carlie, Dip was asking about you the other day and i said that i didn't think that i knew you you'd completely slipped my mind after you went off to spend Christmas with your folks now i can tell i'm getting old because i'm losing my mind
cat90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2004, 08:22 AM   #4  

ah-Hah! Found you Carlie! You go girl, and you're right about challenging *yourself.*

You've got beaches in Canada? LOL. Congrats on the plans and I *know* this IS your year!

You too Cathy the Gweight. One thing I've regretted is waiting til I was 51 years old to do something about "it."

Hi fatgirl8me! Love your moniker. If you don't know me, you will. I chase people around the forums that I've met on other threads. I try to be their worst nightmare AND enthusiastic .

Have a great and healthy weekend, gals and remember, I'll be watching you!

dip the stalker
diphthong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2004, 01:07 PM   #5  
Gym'll fix it!!

Dip the stalker is a nut maybe i should'nt have told her where to find you Carlie cos she's serious she really will be watching us..GULP.
Old 01-17-2004, 01:18 PM   #6  
Take Out Queen

LOL! Watch me all you want, I love the attention

Beaches!! Why ofcourse but this chick will be doing her vows in Hawaii - hopefully if the job is doing this well. I have borrowed the Power 90 tapes - circuit 1 &2 and will be trying them out this weekend. I am not following a specific plan, just portion size and controlling calories and snacking. I figure I have a year to attain my goal and a lifetime to keep it, so I need to stick to a program I am unconditionally crave. I hope you ladies had a wonderful christmas holiday. I was so happy to see my parents and sisters after 14 months away. Surprisingly enough it was just what the heart needed because I was happy to head back westward to my new home and new beginnings. Anyways, have a great weekend and lets DO THIS!!!!!

~Carlie
Carlie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2004, 11:25 PM   #7  
Gym'll fix it!!

Carlie, did the proposal happen over the holidays? or were you already engaged? its the first time i've heard you mention wedding bells would be in your future Congratulations anyway let me know what you think of the Power 90 tapes because i've been talking myself out of buying them for months now
Old 03-30-2004, 10:51 AM   #8  

Okay....I'm looking back on this with of course, regret....I was so pumped then....which now I'm back in that mindset after a 2 month hiatus....again, sorry!!!
Well If y'all are still around, I'm still game, and this time for real. I have a size too small bridesmaid's dress that has to fit nicely by Memorial Day weekend....so not much room for error...but that's okay I work better under pressure anyway. I learned really quickly that I HAVE to journal and keep track of what I'm eating so I'm back to counting points....simply because it helps me and it's an easy way for my brain to work. I'm still Dr. "phill" ing it, but I found that you can OD on healthy stuff too, hence the journaling now!
So let me know it you're out there still, and I promise a better showing on my end from now on, been checking the boards atleast twice a day!
fatgirl8me is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2004, 11:03 AM   #9  
It is what it is...

Count me in, I made a commitment on Jan 6th that 2004 would be the year that I get to goal, I have lost 29 pounds since then and I am so happy about it, if I stick to program ( WW, exercise ) then I can get within 8-10 pounds of my goal by Thanksgiving, and that is my favorite time of year, I am super pumped about this. I know that this is a life change and that I need to look at food differently - I too am in the 200's but am steadily working my way down, I am so excited to finally get under 200 pounds, and I am only 6 pounds away from doing that... and I never thought that I would
You can do it this time, look you lost 2 months and think of the pounds you could have had off - you can do this!!!!!!
Good luck!!!!
Satine is offline   Reply With Quote