3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community  

Go Back   3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community > Support Forum > Support Groups

Old 03-23-2004, 12:24 PM   #16
kitty Momo

Good Morning,

I need to head out for a walk. Yesterday was especially stressful with taking Rachel to the DR. She is never sick and trip to the DR is upseting to her.
She is 5'5, an each taller then mom.......I don't know how much she weighs, she wouldn't tell me.
Anyway, need to get her optical appt made.

Thanks for the Happy Birthday, Angie. I am holding on to 39 until Thursday though!!!!!!!!!!! I ain't turning 40 yet..........geesh........lol

You are so sweet.

I hope you have a lovely day tomorrow, Marti. The weather up here is sunny and bright. Hope the same is for you down south?? How is Shanna?? Miss hearing from her.

My lil vote is that I prefer Chit Chat #.......just seems easier, not that I really think about it...lol.

Ok, I best go for my walk. I am going to a real estate seminar on Thursday, going to cost $500 or so for the schooling....yikes.

Also , need to make candles with Becky for her school project.

Spent last night writing to Alex,see if he come through on his flowers........not that I wanted them. Just like to see if he sticks to what he says...........lol, ain't I a toughie??

K- best get

ttfn

always splash in puddles,always go out in public with tangled hair, always eat chocolate for dinner,always lay on tummy to watch cartoons,always play before chores are done,and never wear a puffy coat again. ~Inspired by Gaby
Mom2Gaby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2004, 01:35 PM   #17
The Rockinghorse Gal

S/C/G: 238/230/130

Height: 5'2"

First of all, important things forst--HAPPY BIRTHDAY SUSAN!!!!!!!!!!

Now, as to thread title, rather than take up a lot of space here, I posted a seperate thread for discussion. I have to say that I was pretty miffed to see the title change again on me but we can discuss it there.

I think I'm going to go journal right now, because I'm in a foul mood now and need to do some venting. Meanwhile, I wish you all the best--hopefully it'll warm up a bit soon so we can get outside and enjoiy some mood elevating sunshine.

*off to wash scrubs for the hospital and a journal visit*

Starting weight 238, current weight 218, goal weight 130.

fropvd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2004, 02:40 PM   #18
kitty Momo

Hey Again........

I just did my walk, so posted that in the 21 day challenge. Almost done with my first 33oz. ....er... lol

I am reading Courage to Start, recommend it....even if you aren't interested in running, applies to a lot of things.Bingham writes for Runner magazine and the first time he tried to run he didn't even make it to the end of his driveway.......lol,thought it was funny.

Also, was talking with my friend/co worker last night and she use to run.She said she would run with me when I am ready.She also mentioned that my skin and hair seemed healthier.....

I know...........me,me,me...........but.

It is the water intake. I have beem drinking 60 oz's plus the last 6 weeks, plus stopped soda's. ......even my nails are healthier looking.

Ok, now we are going to make candles ((wicks)) and build a town meeting place........small scale, not like out in the yard. Though Gaby might like that...lol

Going to venture into Michaels!!!! Feeling so brave, hope it isn't addictive or anything........

TTFN

always splash in puddles,always go out in public with tangled hair, always eat chocolate for dinner,always lay on tummy to watch cartoons,always play before chores are done,and never wear a puffy coat again. ~Inspired by Gaby
Old 03-23-2004, 02:58 PM   #19

Wow, I've been here alot today, with all the "discussion" going on...

Marti - do I have to tell you how much happiness I wish for you and James? I sincerely hope, from the bottom of my little ol' fat heart, that your wedding is all you want it to be, but more importantly, that your Marriage is, too. I'll be thinking about you and your little family all day tomorrow. May God Bless.....

Susan - good luck with the candle making with Becky. That sounds like fun! I think you would be really good at real estate, with your personality. No, you are not being tough with Alex - this is the time to make sure he is a man of his word, right? 5'5"? For some reason, I thought you were 5'10".... boy do I have you confused with someone else!!

Kat - hope you are in a better mood now and that you got your scubs washed.

Well, I've done a lot better today with my points! And I've chosen healthy foods, which includes my Vitamin C, by the way. I gave Katie and Zane (my visiting nephew) some $ so they could go to town and have a little fun. ... and so I could have some peace and quiet, lol!

The weather has really warmed up, so I'm off for a walk...

TTFN,
Jana
Old 03-23-2004, 04:51 PM   #20
Give me strength

S/C/G: 299/261/250

Susan am I really a couple of days early? I used a prompter to let me know of when your birthday is and it said it was today...geesh can't trust technology.

Thanks Kathy I do like Christina ...and I do like Pink too...I think I act like Pink. And could handle looking like either. I love Christina's song Beautiful...

Well off to voice lessons...lol
ta ta
Angie

BLESSED ARE THE CRACKED

FOR THEY ARE THE ONES

WHO LET IN THE LIGHT
da fat n da furious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2004, 06:02 PM   #21
kitty Momo

lol

You used a prompter to tell you?? If you asked me I could have told you Angie......39 for a few more hours. That was extremely sweet of you though!!!!
I was excited about turning 40 but last night I had a moment of being scared.

Hi, Jana,,,,,,,,thanks. I am really a pretty quite person but do have a *passion* for Alex........I mean real estate. Ok, I am in a good mood!!

I drank all my whadder, feel like celebrating......

I am only 5'4, Rachel is 5'5. I keep shrinking.lol

We have yet to go to Michaels because Becky is being naughty. Now it is if she behaves we will go tomorrow. She has been very cranky and I am pmsing.....terrible combo to be out in public- lol-........someone is bound to be taken away by the police in handcuff's.

Yes, he did offer flowers.I don't want some fickle man.....his first *test* he just doesn't know it.....lol.

I am taking Gabster to grandma's for the evening. Need to decide what is for dinner....

ttfn

Old 03-23-2004, 09:04 PM   #22
The Rockinghorse Gal

S/C/G: 238/230/130

Height: 5'2"

Blargh...I can't have PMS again....I only stopped bleeding last week.

On a positive note, I just got back from THE best chinese place I've ever been to...sushi and seshwan (how you spell that I'll never know) dumplings. Yum.

Starting weight 238, current weight 218, goal weight 130.

fropvd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2004, 10:01 PM   #23
One day at a time

S/C/G: 220/191/186

Smile

Good evening ladies~

Just a quikie here-I too have been on this too much today. That's what happens when you get up too early.

Marti~you must be so very excited!!! Tomorrow is the BIG day!! Many good wishes for you and James on your special day-I hope it is perfect! Here's to a lifetime of happy memories. Did you tell us what time you are getting married?? Well, have a BEAUTIFUL day!

Kat~hope you are feeling better.

Susan~how did the dr.s visit go with Rachel? Don't you just love Spring Break! Keeping my fingers crossed that Alex is a man of his word.

Jana~can't remember did you say how old your nephew Zane, is??

Angie~I like Christina's song Beautfiul also-the CD is quite good I must say.

Okay, was supposed to be a quickie. I am outta here for the night ladies. Hope EVERYONE has a great evening, what's left of it.
Old 03-23-2004, 10:50 PM   #24

Height: 5'1"

Hi ladies--

One more post for the night......or maybe another later tonight.

Tomorrow at 11:00 I will be getting married!! I'm wondering now we got it so early in the day!!! But I'm very excited. I think I just may wet my pants!!! (just kidding....I'm not that excited....but pretty close)

My grandparents are all happy for us. They just think it's the greatest thing that we're getting married tomorrow. It will be their 47th Anniversary. I will have to remember to get them an Anniversary Card!!!

Ok...I have got to catch up on laundry and dishes!! When did all that pile up on me??????

Take Care
Marti

"Nobody ever drowned in sweat"
-Steve Prefontaine

"You must begin to think of yourself as becoming the person you want to be."
-David Viscott
Marti is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2004, 11:11 PM   #25
kitty Momo

Hi,

Just popping in for a second.

Thanks for the time Marti!! Now at 11am we can all whoop and holler.......lol

Hope you feel better, Kat. You never said if you were all done with your homework??

Thanks Cristi!!! I received your card in the mail today!! Very sweet and certainly was a welcome surprise. Very thoughtful, thanks.

So, if he ends up not sending flowers what do I do with him?? He shouldn't have said anything.I don't even really like flowers in a vase, I kind of like them in the ground, in a garden.
I should have asked for a pack of flower seeds?? lol
He sounded tired today.He has allergies and such,works hard it seems.

Rachel and her appt??? She got 1 Hep shot and a blood sample taken.She needs to drink more milk and take vitimins,that was basically that, lasted an hour.She fussed all morning though...lol- geesh......

I ended up having a Burger King chicken ceaser salad. I came home and put low fat cottage cheese on it , instead of dressing, not much to it , really.It did have some white cheese in it and I must say the chicken was really good.

Ok, off to get the Gabster.Can't wait until Thursday when I get another 4 day weekend!!!! YAY

Old 03-24-2004, 02:17 AM   #26
self portrait

Default A Quick Pop

Howdy All!!! I thought I would do a quick pop in before I go to bed. I got to get my beauty sleep before my big day as a witness tomorrow. Of course I don't want to look to good and show up the beautiful bride Marti. Not that I ever could, she is a very beautiful lady, inside and out. I think I may be more excited than her and james are for the big day. I have my balck and white film ready and an extra one use camera for some color shots. I told Marti that I have all these ideas for shots ( the artist in me) and they are going to take some pictures and like it. hee hee. I won't be too drill sergeant Shanna, but I want some nice pics for my album and my scrapbook and I will not be denied!! heehee. Sorry, I am just so happy for her and I get all giddy and emotional. I hope I don't cry.

Susan: I guess I will have to be the hundreth person to wish you a HAPPY BIRTHDAY GIRL!!!!!! Enjoy the day. Remember.. Age is only a state of mind. We are as young as we feel. Anywho, congrats on the weight loss and sticking to your eating regime. I think that is awesome that people can have such will power. Maybe someday I can get with the program, who knows.

Angie: Hey, I like Pink and Christina as well. I think Christina is the best out of the three pop princesses that came out. First Christina for voice, then Jessica simpson for looks and last Brittany for being pathetic. Can anyone tell i can't stand Brittany Spears. Plus she is beautiful and I hate her for that too. Grrrrrr. I Absolutely LOVE Pink!!! If I were a Lesbian, which I am not, nor never will be, I would go after her. She is amazing. Her voice rocks, her attitude is awesome ( kick butty attitude) and she is pretty. I wish I had some talent to make up for my looks. But I guess you have to be happy with what you are given. I just ahven't got to that place yet. Hee hee I better get off my soap box now.
Kayecee: Hey girl , where are you?? Question: I went to the photo thread and didn't see your picture posted. Was wondering if I hit a wrong button or something. Just wanted you to know so maybe you could fix the computer glitch.
Jana: Hello there long time to talk. I get so lost in all your guys posts and have not idea what to say to you. So for now I will just say I am so proud of you for doing so well in you weight loss goals. I think it is wonderful, even though you are a beautiful person just the way you are. I hope the rest of the week treats you good. later gator.
To all the rest I missed, wishing you all a wonderful wednsday and if I have time tomorrow with all the excitement, I will check back with everyones lifes.
Chow for now.
I guess this really didn't turn out to be a quick post like I thought. Darn me and my chatterbox ways!!!!!!!!!Just feel lucky that marti is the only one who has to deal with this in person. The poor woman!!!
SHANNA
Will someone take my fork away from me???
SqueakMouse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2004, 02:37 AM   #27
a work in progress

Default oh, it's sooooooooo late...

But I had to come on and say:

Congratulations Marti and James!!! We can't wait to see pics, Marti, but I guess we'll have to wait and let you do that honeymoon thing We wish you all the best

Susan, Happy B-day! (Trust me, that's health food cake -- made with plain yogurt and fat-free cream cheese in the frosting...) This last year was my 40th - we women get better and smarter as we get older

Kat, I saw you posting about corned beef. I love corned beef and red potatoes and carrots, but I sure hate cooked cabbage My husband has a superstition about cabbage and makes me eat it on New Year's Day. He says it brings money. I don't know if that's true, but anytime we get money, he says, "See, it's because we ate cabbage on New Year's Day!" I once had a cat that ate potato peels and grapes, but my cat Chloe won't eat anything except dry kitty crunchies and sometimes grass.

Alright ladies, have a good night, and I'll see you soon...

Katie
Katiecat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2004, 08:44 AM   #28

Talking Morning girlies!

Woo Hoo! Congratulations Marti and James! (Thanks for the PM about the location Shanna- I'll be there at 10:30 with the cool whip, condoms, and saran wrap! Ooooooo..... that sounds kinda kinky. Down Marti! They're for the car- not you! ) On our wedding day, my SIL and a friend stood outside blowing up condoms like balloons to tape them all over the car. After several cars went by honking, they came to the horrific realization that they were standing on church steps with condoms in their mouths so I know there were rumors afterwards.

I don't have time for individuals today. Don't blame ya though Susan- hang on to that 39 for dear life! And Shanna- I swear I have tried to download pictures of my kids to Yahoo. It says that the download is complete, then I check and the album is empty. I'm going to check and see if hotmail has anything like the yahoo albums, but with jury duty, I probably won't get to until the weekend. Well da judge is gonna send the bailiff after me if I don't get my rear in gear. Have a nice day chickies!

The only one who can stop me is me... and I can take her!!!
Kayecee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2004, 09:14 AM   #29

Good morning ladies!

Mrs. D - my thoughts are with you on your Big day today, especially at 11 AM.

Shanna - you go ahead and cry if you want to. I almost always cry at weddings even if I barely know the couple. Awwww, thank you so much for your kind words!! Stuff like that means a lot...

Cristi - Zane is 9 and a good kid. His mom will be picking him up tonight.

Susan - glad you and Becky didn't go to Michaels - I'd hate for yet one more Jaded Lady to be in court, lol. Why does Rachel need a hepatitis shot??? Hope it isn't serious!

Kat - glad you enjoyed your dinner out.

Katie - we always eat cabbage on New Year's Day, too. I put it in my vegetaable soup, so you can barely taste it anyway, lol. But I'm too superstitious to not eat it, lol.

Kayecee - cool whip, condoms, and saran wrap....hmmm... you're ready for anything today, aren't you? What will da judge think???

I am using Katie's computer in her room today and do NOT like it! Mine is slow, but this one is even worse. I guess I'm gonna have to take the laptop to the 'puter doctor, Cha-ching!

I am doing really well with my points. (Except for the slushie) Tonight is baked Italian Ziti - yum. I will be filling up on veggies.

BBL,
Jana
Old 03-24-2004, 10:57 AM   #30

Height: 5'1"

Just wanted to pop in and say "Thank You" to all you special ladies for wishing me the best.

It is raining outside.....good luck I hear.

Plus, when I went to check my scrapbooking show this morning, it was all about weddings.....how bizarre is that?

Take Care
Marti

"Nobody ever drowned in sweat"
-Steve Prefontaine

"You must begin to think of yourself as becoming the person you want to be."
-David Viscott
Marti is offline   Reply With Quote