Old 03-18-2004, 04:57 PM   #76  

Hello??????Too????

Hi Angie what a slow day huh? How are ya? We have got snow falling here right now, it looks like we got about an inch or two. Blah! Whats ya making for supper? I think I am giving in and making frozen pizza. How are you doing eating and excercising wise this week? I think you and I both are still in hibernation mode which in turn we want those big home cooked meals . Your turkey dinner sounded great. I am sure it turned out great. Btw thanks for the listening ears. I don't think we are on the verge of divorce but having rough times. Marriage is alot of work isn't it? Especially throw a house in there, kids and your just about crazy ! Oh well life goes on! I hope we get more action back on this thread I am getting worried along with you. I try to check in the am, mid afternoon and after supper. Well hi everyone. Julie
jbbm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2004, 08:14 AM   #77  

Hello Ladies,

What a crazy week. I HATE SAT9 testing and why why why did the district plan testing during the last week of school???????
For you parents, you know how crazy your kids get during any break from school: multiply that by 30 and you have a classroom during the last week of school before break.

Finally, it's over. None of my kids have to do make-up tests. I had 100% attendance for the entire week. So stressful too. I have been in bed by 8pm every night this week. Tonight we're going to California right after I get home. We're going to just spend 2 days because Ashley has to go back to school on Monday. I'm looking forward to the R&R.

I have to get ready for work now, but I just wanted to check in. Have a great weekend everyone.

Cal
calnative is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2004, 10:54 AM   #78  
READY~ SET~ GO!!!

Oh gosh Julie, My eating this week has been so bad. I swear I live to eat. I need to stop this, I know there is time to lose a good chunk of this weight before it is time fopr shorts but I need to figure out how to make myself stick to it. This cold is so annoying!!! How cruel is it to give us bright sunny days that are so cold that you freeze just walking to the end of the driveway?

My MIL is leaving today for Cancun for spring break with my EX sister in law,her mother and sister and my neice. How warped is that? They dont barely acknowledge us and our kids but heaven forbid she miss a vaca with the EX SIL!!! They do Christmas,Thanksgiving and Easter with her too. They dont even stop by our house at Christmas to see the kids. My Inlaws are the strangest people I have ever met.

Cal, Breathe girl, You get a vacation,Finally. I hope you enjoy it and get to catch up on your rest.
angieME is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2004, 11:48 AM   #79  

Where in the WORLD is everyone?

Angie I am sorry about your inlaws. I had a few, well lets just say rough times with MIL. Overall she is pretty good.

I hope eveyone is just to busy to post this weekend! Have a good everyone. Julie
Old 03-21-2004, 06:17 PM   #80  
READY~ SET~ GO!!!

Hi Julie, I have been popping in and out all weekend hoping someone is here too. I figured out why my eating was so bad last week, PMS. I hadnt even thought of it until Jay had his monthly headache and I said "I bet I start tomorrrow" and sure enough.... So today it is back on track and I am going to try to get some of the extra 30 pounds that I gained this winter off again.

Noelle, Where are you lately? I hope you are doing good, I miss you!!!

Kempy, How is school going?
Old 03-22-2004, 10:59 AM   #81  
READY~ SET~ GO!!!

Okay where is everyone???? This thread is dying I think. I miss you all.

I did the elliptical this morning for a half an hour and I am going to do it again after work. My fat shorts are too tight so I had better get a move on. I changed my avatar to the dolphins on my vacation since I no longer look like I did on my old avatar then I dont deserve to show it.

I havent had a soda yet this morning which is great for me because I would have drank 3 by now.
Old 03-22-2004, 11:28 AM   #82  

Red face

It is official, I am in spring time busy mode. I don't think I have stopped to breath since last week. You would thin it would be good for me but I seem to eat a little more in times like this. I guess it is stress. Angie and Julie I swear I will try to get here more. I am getting close to mid terms and I am starting to kind of freak out about the work load that is pileing on.

Cal are the tests you were talking about the standarized tests?

Angie I am right there with you and the fat shorts being tight. I was really peeved the other day when I put them on. The bad thing is that shorts weather is here for us right now. It is a good thing but also a very bad thing.

My boss is gone this week so I will try to pop in a little later.
Kempyd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2004, 11:56 AM   #83  

Good Morning Everyone

Angie I have a fear this thread is dying also. I look at the other threads and they seem to activity all weekend long. I just hope we all can stick together. Good job on not drinking any soda this morning. I found when I gave up regular soda I lost a couple of pounds. Or are you drinking diet? Water, Water, Water, Water Girl!!!! As for the shorts thing I want all new ones. Mine are ripping and just look worn out and blah. I figure a new haircut and a few new spring clothes might make me feel better.

Well the kiddies are calling. Like always. Check in later. Julie
Old 03-22-2004, 01:21 PM   #84  
READY~ SET~ GO!!!

Julie, I only drink diet soda but I drink them nonstop at night to try to help me not eat(it doesnt work either. I think I eat more) I need new clothes too. My shorts are all from when I lost the weight the first time which was like 4 years ago. I caved and bought a bigger spring coat this weekend but heaven forbid I buy one that actually is my size, NOPE, I buy one that is still snug because I want to lose weight. I think I always buy things too small in the hopes that that will make me stick to my diet.

Kempy, How is the weather at your house right now? We are supposed to see 50 by the end of the week. That will feel like summer to us. haha

Gotta get some more work done. I will be back in a while.
Old 03-22-2004, 02:43 PM   #85  

Angie I only drink diet now too. I don't really like aspartame. But it is better than all those extra calories. It is 1:40 and I have not even eaten lunch yet. I think I will go make myself something. Tonight is a birthday party I am suppose to attend but they are going to have high fat foods, pizza, cake, and ice cream. I don't think I want to temp myself. We'll see.

Girls I have a question for ya, what is your secret to getting along with your husbands so well? It seems like all of you have wonderful relationships? Next month is my seven year anniversary and I don't know how I feel about it.
Thanks girls, have a great afternoon and I will check back later. Julie
Noelle come out from where ever you are. We all miss you!
Old 03-22-2004, 02:56 PM   #86  
READY~ SET~ GO!!!

Julie, I think me and Jay get along so well because we share the same brain. We like to be with each other more than we do with friends(which is good because neither of us has any. haha) I dont know how to describe it but we just like to be together. My marriage is alot like my mom and dads. They always got along great and kidded around with each other in front of me and my sis and oddly enough me and Jay are just like that.

Good luck with the birthday party. I have a hard time not eating junk food if it is around.
Old 03-22-2004, 03:58 PM   #87  

Hi, I'm new, was just lookin through everyones posts.. I wish I knew where to begin.

You all sound alot like me! (as I sit here and nibble...gosh I need to STOP!!!)

I have this voice inside me telling me to stop eating and then everytime I do and I am losing, something always happens and thats when I think "time for Ben and Jerry" and its all downhill from there. I know life throws loops I just wish I knew how to jump through them without getting hurt.

I know there are life changes and stressors but why am I so afraid to deal with them? How come when changes come along the first thing I do is eat? I have hobbys.. I am a photographer, taking classes soon hopefully, and I have a wonderful husband but I Have this nagging feeling in the back of my mind and when I look at the scale every week I just want it to go away, the fat that is. I get annoied with myself and then I eat! its just so.. soo....arrrghh!

Sorry to vent frustrations on people I dont know but its just this hidden desperation inside to be healthy, to be able to run for a mile and not have to stop every five feet because I am out of breath. I want to be able to have healthy children and run and play with them.. maybe its to much for me to want all of this but sometimes I think I let myself fall behind to much.

thanks for listening...
SHESuzyQ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2004, 05:05 PM   #88  
READY~ SET~ GO!!!

Hi SuzyQ. Welcome. There are usually a lot more girls who post here but we dont know where they all ran off too. They had better check in soon.

You sound just like me. I always say tomorrow I will start over and then tomorrow comes and I say what is one more day. That has led me to get to 265 pounds then get down to 130(for a few months) and then I went back up to 206 and back down to 138 and I am currently at 170 something or other. I am like a yoyo.

I am a married mom of 3. My husband and I have a wholesale bakery at our house and I have 6 cats and 2 dogs.

Hang around and I look forward to getting to know you better.
Old 03-23-2004, 12:31 PM   #89  

Hey guys. Who would have thought that with the boss away I would be busier than ever. I have been trying to get the things done that the girls last night didn't it is kind of agravating but at least I am moving around more today.

Julie, Joe and I are just best friends. We tell each other everything . I wonder sometimes if we tell each other to much. Some of our conversations are just gross. I love being married and it kills me to hear when poeple are not happy. Do you and your hubby talk alot? I wonder if you are not communicating enough.

Angie you havn't talked about moving lately. What is going on with that? We just ordered 8 1/2 yards of bed mix to start our flower beds this weekend. I bet you guys are still to cold to be doing that right now huh? I was outsied all day Sunday and I am paying for it now. It was pretty windy and it was blowing around all of the pollen so I have a soar throat now. I don't think I have allergies but I don't think swallowing that much pollen would be good for anyone. I wish you guys could be here right now. This is the best time of year to be down south.

Hi Suzy. I am the same as you in that I get annoyed and start to eat too. I am working on that right now though. I am trying to look into some things to do when I start to feel that way.

Well, it looks like it is just down to the few of us. I hope we can keep going. I hope nothing has happened to the other girls.
Kempyd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2004, 02:23 PM   #90  
READY~ SET~ GO!!!

We are just confused on what to do right now. We decided to look at the small towns we liked next year on vacation and try to decide from there. I dont want to sell my house and still not know where to go and I am not sure about just moving to a town that I havent seen before. So basically we chickened out for this year. Since it is spring again I will probably just keep the RV we have. WE wanted to get a travel trailer with bunks for the kids and a slide out for more space but we will spend more money to do that in the long run too so I guess we will stick with what we have for now.

Guys, I am so fat!!!! I am so embarrassed at how bad I look. Last October I walked around town and I was at 140-145 now I am at 173-178. I am so embarrassed to go walking. I am so sick of doing this yoyo over and over again yet all I do is eat sweets. I made homemade chocolate chip cookies and homemade peanut butter cookies for the accounts today and I ate them. Me and Jay ate a big bag of M&m's every night for the last 2 nights. I am so sick of being huge and yet I cant stop eating. I cant fit into any of my clothes anymore. I am wearing stretch jeans from Walmart and big T's. I hate to run into people because you can see them look at me like "holy cow she got fat fast." I am such a joke. I am so sick of whining about it. Why cant I get the drive back like I did every other time.

NOELLE, Where the **** are ya? You better not leave us too. You started with us you cant leave(You're like my sis)

Cherie, How are you holding up?

Julie, I agree with Kempy, communication and being best friends is the key. I hope you two can work it out.

Kempy, Did Echo get preggo?