Closed Thread

Old 01-07-2004, 08:02 PM   #1  

Default PowerUp with the Power Gang!

Zanne and Mindi....thought I'd start a new thread since our last one was evidently lost due to the 3FC crash recently. I hope you both are doing well. I blew it during Christmas...am struggling with getting back on track at the moment. My exercise is fine if I could just get my eating back into control. HOw are you doing?? Post soon ok?

Miki
Old 01-07-2004, 08:44 PM   #2  
Peace with body and soul

Hey Miki! I finally got a few minutes to check in and the site was down! But its back now! Hooray!

I took a couple weeks vacation over the holidays and have been paying the price at work. 'sigh' plus I sluffed off on working out and pretty much ate crap for 2wks! LOL

But I'm back on it now!

How was your holiday?

Suzanne, you out there?
Old 01-09-2004, 07:55 AM   #3  
Peace with body and soul

bumping us up!
Old 01-10-2004, 02:30 PM   #4  

What is the PowerUp Gang? I am "new", in that I was a member, went absent for a while, and am back but with a new screen name. I really want an exersize and movement support group that is fun, young (in spirit) and positive. I am 27, lost 15 lbs last year, then gained it ALL BACK!!! (Gasp!) I like the name of your forum and want to belong to a group that is small, with daily log ins. This is my first post with the new acct., now I am going ot try to add a personal avatar. OK!
Old 01-11-2004, 06:24 PM   #5  

Welcome, KimmyAnn!

Originally our thread started out as a place for people using the Power90 videos to meet as a means for motivating each other. Little by little, some of us starting using different forms of exercise and we decided that it didnt matter WHAT we're doing as long as we're doing SOMETHING. Whether or not we're using Power90 workouts or not, we still have the POWER to accomplish what goals we're working toward so we kept the PowerGang name, just changed our perspective a little.

Everyone is welcome here. It's just a place to come if you are determined to get into exercise and stick with it. Here you'll find motivation, inspiration, accountability, venting as we all need to do occasionally or even the occasional kick in the butt if needed.

It's been slow in here since the holidays plus I blew it bigtime with my eating, but I'm finally back on track and ready to get this year started off right!

A little about me...I am 40, married 19 yrs, have 2 boys ages almost 12 and 14. I lost a little over 50 lbs in the last year and am determined not to regain it. I still want to lose at least 30 more.

Feel free to come in and post anytime. We'd love to hear from you.

Miki
Old 01-15-2004, 10:26 AM   #6  
Peace with body and soul

Hi girls! Welcome Kimmyann! Miki did a good job of explaining everything, we're glad to have you here.

I'm not doing as well w/my online posting as I should..my email is even worse! So much crap going on in RL. But I'm doing pretty well, foodwise and working out so I'm happy w/that.

Keep in touch everyone! 2004 is our year!
Old 01-28-2004, 09:56 PM   #7  

Just bumping us up. I keep thinking things will slow down so I can get in here more but looks like we're all just snowed under these days. Once again, I"m not doing so great with my eating and exercise. How is everyone else doing?? Better than me, I hope!! Hope to hear from the rest of you soon.

Miki
Old 01-29-2004, 03:11 PM   #8  
Peace with body and soul

Hi Miki! Heard from Zanne at all?

Snow and more snow here as well. Freezing cold too.

Do you still want to try the Cathe stuff?
Old 02-13-2004, 08:12 PM   #9  

Hi Mindi...sorry I never seem to be able to find time to post much these days! Just wanted to drop in to tell you I got those Power90 tapes in the mail to you today...can you believe it??? lol I think I told you I'd do that before Thanksgiving!! Sorry! I have good intentions...just cant seem to find time to follow thru with them. Anyway, hopefully you'll get them soon. I think Zanne is in a different group now...I noticed a few posts somewhere else awhile back. Looks like our group has kinda disbanned. If you want, email me again so I"ll have your email addy and we'll just keep in touch that way. (if you still have mine) I do at least check my email several times a week.
Have a great weekend!
MIKI
Old 02-15-2004, 07:56 AM   #10  
Peace with body and soul

oh Thanks Miki! I'll write this week! I need to get those Cathes off to you too. You still want them, right?
Old 02-15-2004, 10:31 PM   #11  

Hopefully one of these days I'll get myself back on track concerning working out. I've done awful for the last few months!! I'd like to try those tapes sometimes, but there is definitely no hurry so dont go to any extra trouble to get them off to me...just whenever you have a chance. Thanks!
Closed Thread