Closed Thread

Old 01-10-2004, 11:15 PM   #16  
Made my Goal weight!

Yes, Cat90...It is day 2 of Atkins and I am giving it up...My diet WORKS for me, makes me happy and I see the results everyday...why oh why did I think something else would be better? I think I appreciate my diet and all the yummy things I eat on it...mmmmmm......Bye bye Atkins, I am going back to what works for me and makes me happy!

Happy day!

Leanne
Old 01-11-2004, 02:07 PM   #17  
Gym'll fix it!!

I'll PM you my email addy Leanne because i would like to know more about this diet that is working so well for you I doubt there is any magic formula but i'm being

Today is cardio day for me..hubby is out working so i've got the house to myself i usually have to make him a big breakfast and send him on his way on Sunday but today he left early.
Old 01-12-2004, 03:23 PM   #18  
A Mom

S/C/G: 227/206/147

Height: 5' 2"

Hi all
sorry I've been absent. I'm not sure if you got my message but I had surgery and was away due to that. Now I'm on the mend. Good to see that you are all here though. Missed you. I had lsot 3.5 pounds just before I left but now I seemed to have regained 1.5. I think it's still because of the surgery so I'm not worried. Well, I hope you're all doing well. Leanne, I jsut can't see how the Atkins diet coudl be good for your heart, so if your'e quiting, that's great.
well, baby is crying and I should go, but I'll stop in tonight and talk to you all then again.
Old 01-13-2004, 12:10 PM   #19  
Losing on the Beach

S/C/G: 205/ticker/164

Height: 5'5

Hey there !!!

I am back My voice is too
Thanks for all the thoughts and prayers ...I feel MUCH better

Glad to see you all doing so well and hope to check a little later today...laundry and dishes are a calling
Old 01-13-2004, 03:02 PM   #20  
Gym'll fix it!!

Hi Girls,

Diana, i did'nt know that you had had surgery i'm so glad that you are on the mend you'll soon have that little gain off

Christie, are you running around shouting then?

Leanne, thanks for the diet and i was right there is no magic formula it is very close to what i was eating whilst on W.W. the only thing i could'nt understand was why no carrots or banana's? is it because of the sugar content?

I went to the mall yesterday and Atkins products have taken over GNC was selling them so is Walmart. $40 for a box of cookies a bit pricey if you end up not liking them. I bought myself two new exercise tapes..Kathy Smiths Working out with Weights 2 and Stability Ball for Dummies!!
Old 01-14-2004, 12:33 AM   #21  
A Mom

Hi
Cat, for cookies, they must have some super special ingredients That is one of the more absurd things I've heard in quite a while.
Have you tried the tapes? I ordered some from Amazon and am still waiting. I got some walking tapes with Leslie Sansone, and something "for dummies" (I can't remember which one, I guess I'm a dummy), and another one. I'm just biking every day at least a half hour in the meantime.
Well, gotta go to bed.
Diana
Old 01-15-2004, 12:02 AM   #22  
A Mom

Cute smilies! Where are you guys? Hope you had a good day.
Tomorow is my weigh in day, I think I'm down but luck wouldn't hurt
Diana
Old 01-15-2004, 10:16 AM   #23  

Hi Gals! Just perusing around to see how everyone is doing. And wondering - Has anybody heard from Carlie? I'm going to send her a PM, and see if she's out there. I'm wondering about her!?!?!

dip
Old 01-15-2004, 11:55 AM   #24  
Gym'll fix it!!

Hi Girls

Diana, the "stability ball for dummies" gets 2 thumbs up Good instructor and not too strenuous have'nt done all of the Kathy Smith one..she makes ya work harder Good Luck with the weigh in although i'm sure you won't need it!

Dip, i don't think that i know who Carlie is

Ooops..i've got some rice on the stove and i almost burnt it because i'm so engrossed in this
Old 01-15-2004, 05:03 PM   #25  
A Mom

Hi all
No I haven't seen Carlie around in a while. Hope she's not off the wagon.
Well, I was down 2 pounds. I'm really happy, and hopefully I can do the same next week. Best wishes to you all on your weighins whenever you do them.
Old 01-16-2004, 12:32 PM   #26  
Gym'll fix it!!

Well Done Diana

I was exactly the same this week but i've only had 4 days on plan so i could'nt really expect much could i? but i'd better have lost next friday

I've just seen a post by Carlie on another thread and now i remember who she is a slight case of senility here
Old 01-16-2004, 10:45 PM   #27  
A Mom

Hi Cat
a maintain is better than a gain I'm sure that if you stay OP then you will be down on Friday. Did you have a good day today? I didn't eat the greatest, but it could have been much worse. I did my biking though, as long as I keep that up I know that I am improving my health even if I wouldn't lose weight that week. Well, I should go hang out with my baby.
Have a good night all
Diana
Old 01-17-2004, 08:09 AM   #28  
Made my Goal weight!

Default HI Everyone...

Happy Saturday.

Well, I ate a little more yesterday than I wanted too, BUT I had an excellent workout with weights, so this morning I stepped on the scale and..........

Yes, the weight is coming off a little slower now, but I will enjoy every pound as it leaves... SO, today I am sore and crampy but I will workout through the pain...
Hope everyone has a great weekend!

Leanne

SW 215
SW 143
Old 01-17-2004, 01:17 PM   #29  
Gym'll fix it!!

Leanne..you're melting Congratulations on another pound gone i had a sneak peek at your pics on the other thread i ate a litte more than i planned yesterday too..around 1800cals so not too bad and i was going to miss exercising as well because i'd been busy cleaning all day but i convinced myself that it would do me good so i treadmilled for 30 mins

Diana..yeh..you are so right the exercise is good for you i know that i always feel so much more alive after a good workout even if my legs are telling me otherwise

Wonder what happened to Jenn? she has'nt posted for a while now
Old 01-17-2004, 03:36 PM   #30  
Losing on the Beach

S/C/G: 205/ticker/164

Height: 5'5

Hey there ladies

Glad to see everyone doing well I am just about ready to put 145 on that signature...just waiting till after the weekend to officially write it down
We all know anything can happen
Hope you are all having a great weekend and know I am rooting for ya !!!
Closed Thread