Closed Thread

Old 10-14-2003, 10:53 AM   #31  
haggy-saggy aprongutarse

I got weighed in today=-==now i am 150------It has been five weeks so i guess that is averaging two pounds a week----i want to Looose five more and then the MAIN problem will be ---HOW TO STAY THAT WEIGHT!!!ANY IDEAS WABBY!!!
Old 10-14-2003, 12:16 PM   #32  
fatter than U

Talking

Wow, Bagzie! That's great!
Old 10-14-2003, 01:09 PM   #33  

Quote:
the MAIN problem will be ---HOW TO STAY THAT WEIGHT
This is the part they don't tell you, Bagzie. I've come to the conclusion that you have to pretty much stay on the program, with liberal cheating and you can stay the same. I've been the same for 2 months, and I've done it by doing a poor job of staying on the program. (Eat the usual WW way for breakfast & lunch and cheat a little at dinner.) The only problem is that I want to lose another 15 pounds. Give yourself a big pat on the back for losing it!!!!!

Sugar, almost ready to fly away?
Old 10-14-2003, 02:24 PM   #34  
fatter than U

Yep, I take off at 6:10 a.m. (!) on Saturday, Wabby. Should be packing, but something posessed me to paint the dining room (well, ok, it's only a dining "niche") today and you know those things usually take about 3 hours longer than you planned. This venture also included having to empty out a large cupboard so I could move it and now all the crap that was in there is everywhere. I started sorting it and throwing some out, but now I think I'll just stuff it all back in and close the doors.

Horrifying news: I don't think my brother has an internet connection yet so I'll be cut off from the civilized world for two weeks unless I run into an internet cafe or a library or a nice neighbour. I'm sure I'll have tons to report when I get back.

Just finished a glass of chocolate milk and now notice there's something yucky at the bottom of it. I don't even want to know what it is.
Old 10-14-2003, 02:38 PM   #35  

Quote:
I don't think my brother has an internet connection
Oh well, it will be nice to know we share the same continent.
Old 10-14-2003, 04:05 PM   #36  
Member w/ messiest house

Default Sugah!

I always think a nice big project a few days before you leave the continent makes things go much better. You aren't going to be connected?? I must send you my phone number! Why, we'll only be, um, 8 hours apart... Good grief, practically next door.

Bagz, you da (wo)man! Now you just have to keep it up

DD got her permit today Oboy, now the fun begins!

Kiwi
Old 10-14-2003, 05:29 PM   #37  
haggy-saggy aprongutarse

Default PERMIT PARTY!!!

HOW FABULOUS KIWONKERS!!! YOUR BABY CAN DRIVE YOU HOME FROM PARTIES NOW!!!! I only had to do that a few times and dd19 has been driving for three years and dd17 for a little over a year----I was singing at a bar one night and had to bum a ride from one of my kids---my brother and his wife get lifts from their kids all the time~!!!! Thank you for the atta go's regarding the weight loss----I don't think i have been able to loose ten pounds in at least ten years------I have sort of tried reduced carbs, tried "cutting " back,etc etc-----------and I have to agree with Wabby-----WW's is annoying but it actually can be counted on.....It is kind of scary though-----trying to stay here and even go down another five----i am a nerved out----------------SO WHO IS WATCHING THE BALL GAMES TODAY!!! I AM FOR THE BOSTON RED SOX, BUT IF THE CUBS ARE IN THE FINAL SERIES I WILL BE GLAD TO SEE EITHER TEAM WIN!!!!!! SUGAR BUNS,YOU KNOW FLY LADY WANTS YOU TO TOSS THE CONTENTS OF THE CUPBOARD!!! WHAT'S HOLDING YOU BACK???????----------- too bad Halifax is in such a mess for your visit-------they say it's as bad as the Explosion in the Harbour!!!!! oh well----------I had capris and sandals on today so maybe the warm weather will hold for you!!!
Old 10-14-2003, 07:56 PM   #38  
Member w/ messiest house

We all want to see a Sox X Cubs series, don't we? Well, except for those whiners from NY. Can you imagine, sending a 70 year old man to do your dirty work? Just kidding, don't hit me, don't hit me, I didn't mean it, I swear!

Kiwi
Old 10-15-2003, 09:02 AM   #39  
haggy-saggy aprongutarse

the poor old man was shoved into the dirt---that looked TERRIBLE----Martinez should have just let him attack---that would have been funnier AND then Pedro wouldn't look like an idiot-----i KNOW Zimmerman was taking a run at him but COME ON!!!!!!-----did you see the poor old coot crying on TV-------YIKES!!!!
Old 10-15-2003, 09:21 AM   #40  
*kiss* *kiss* *kiss*

excuse me. I believe I'm on the forum. I'll go look for my friends. I think they're decorating now. Happy Sukkot.
Old 10-15-2003, 12:41 PM   #41  
fatter than U

I thought Sukkot was last Friday or is it one of those things that goes on for days?

And who's Pedro? If there's dirt involved I'll assume you're talking about baseball.
Old 10-15-2003, 01:41 PM   #42  

I am not a sports fan. I do not know what you're talking about. I want to talk decorating with Peaches. What colors are you using in your kitchen?

Next week is our 26th anniversary. DH just wants to go out to dinner midweek on our actual anniversary. I want to go on the Mt Hood railroad scenic dinner train on saturday night before our anniversary. Who will win? The train is kind of spendy - $70 per person. DH may win out due to my cheapness.

Thank goodness Kiwi has a designated driver now.

Oooh-Bagzie! I tried the crustless pumpkin pie. It was only ok. Something funny happens to that Splenda sweetner when you bake it. Not funny ha-ha, either. However, I haven't let it stop me from eating 2 points worth for breakfast the last 2 mornings.

Last edited by Wabby; 10-15-2003 at 01:45 PM.
Old 10-15-2003, 04:26 PM   #43  
Member w/ messiest house

Quote:
Originally posted by Wabby
Next week is our 26th anniversary. DH just wants to go out to dinner midweek on our actual anniversary. I want to go on the Mt Hood railroad scenic dinner train on saturday night before our anniversary. Who will win? The train is kind of spendy - $70 per person. DH may win out due to my cheapness.

Oh, you have to do the dinner train!! Does that include the meal? I think it's not that bad a deal for something so
romantic
26 years? I'm impressed. You must have been a child bride.

Quote:
Originally posted by SugP
And who's Pedro? If there's dirt involved I'll assume you're talking about baseball.
Pedro (Martinez) is the Red Sox pitcher who has been giving nasty attitude to the Yankees. And the old guy, Don Zimmer, is this sort of loveable Pillsbury Doughboy type who lost his cool completely and came charging at Pedro during a dispute during the game and Pedro deflected him rather roughly and he ended up on the ground. Then Zimmer gave a press conference apologizing to everyone and their grandmother and was in tears. Highly entertaining for sports, I think.

Quote:
Originally posted by Darling_Peaches
excuse me. I believe I'm on the forum.
Of course, so sorry. Didn't mean to leave you out, darling Peachie dear: Go Marlins!
That better?

Oh, let's be honest here, I'm not really a sports fan either, but when practically everyone you know is either a rabid Red Sox fan or a died hard Yankees fan (or is it the other way around? ), you get pretty interested when they start fighting each other during the playoffs (no, not the people I know--the teams, silly!).

Ta
Kiwi
Old 10-15-2003, 04:48 PM   #44  
Member w/ messiest house

Here, you can read about it HERE and HERE are some pictures of the old guy

Don't say I never gave you anything.

Kiwi

Last edited by Kiwonk; 10-15-2003 at 04:51 PM.
Old 10-16-2003, 09:33 AM   #45  
fatter than U

Talking

Ever tried to do 87 things at the same time? It's what I do best. You can imagine how my the house looks right now. No pictures.

Closed Thread