Old 02-03-2018, 06:19 PM   #31  

Good Afternoon! I feel like I have been spinning my wheels today, and accomplishing nothing that anyone could see. I did wash sheets this morning, because it is Saturday and that’s what I do on Saturday. The reason is because my grandma and my mom both changed their sheets on Saturday. I did make a chicken casserole for lunch and cleaned up the kitchen afterwards. I was thinking “leftovers” before we leave. I have sorted through the excess stuff in my purse and pulled out things I won’t need while we are gone. Bob has his clothes in his suitcase and I’m sneaking up on mine. I hate to pack things that wrinkle before I absolutely have to.

“Gma,” I hope your friend gets along ok. That is scary! One of the gals in my bell choir, she was a year behind Jason in school so early 40s, was having stomach pain. After some testing they decided it was her appendix but when they got in there it was colon cancer and somehow had attached itself to her appendix. This was several years ago. She was very, very lucky they found it when they did. Cancer is so very scary no matter what kind. I am sure “they” won’t forget to charge you for getting rid of your tree. With Jason moving and Beth thinking about it, I am more determined than ever to get rid of stuff! I had a stuffed Christmas moose that played Rudolph plus a Christmas Hallmark thing that played another song. When Maddy was little she was scared to death of the moose and would run and hide whenever anyone pushed his button. Kolby liked anything that made noise. I took both items last weekend and gave them to the kids. I have a bear dressed in a red sweater that was a Hallmark freebie years ago and another Christmas thing that plays a Christmas jig. Both are going to Ian and Zowie once they get moved. I have several small Halloween beanies that I used to sit on my desk at school. Think I will divvy them up too! I have way too much stuff! Bob offers to help clean out the bedrooms but I know how that would go. Not well on my part!

Break time is over and I need to get back to my clothes. Hope you all have had a good day and enjoy the evening!

Last edited by Jean; 02-03-2018 at 06:21 PM.
Jean is offline   Reply With Quote