Closed Thread

Old 09-10-2003, 07:33 PM   #31  

Howdy

I hope that everyone has had a great OP week so far. I have been staying OP but can't seem to get rested up from working the game and having no sleep that night.

I would LOVE for ya'll to join us over at the "Challenge Thread" and post a challenge with us.I'm starting to get lonely! I bet you have a goal for Halloween...Don't ya????

Gayle,
Did ya'll get over the sickness in your house? I bet you have been spraying everything with Lysol! No...Drew isn't playing football again this year because of his hip.But he is going to bowl again.Thanks for asking!

Ramona,
I know you're sitting on pins & needles about the deploy in Nov.! Especially after the comment Bin ***-Laden made!!!! I'll keep you & the boys in my prayers. BTW: Yes, Ive heard of Springfield.It's about 20 miles from me...VERY close to Debbie!!! Too cool huh?

Dee,
That is so wild that you had a dream about me!! I would LOVE to surprise you and just show up!!!!!!! Hey...You never know what might happen in the future!! That was also too funny about the house! Am I really that bad????!! LMAO!!

Cheryl,
WTG on the new job!!!!! CONGRATS!!! I know you're so excited!! Where will you be moving to? What will you be doing? After the move, I hope you'll still post with us!!!!

Debbie,
I hope you're feeling better today. I'm looking forward to coming up Sat. night. Can't wait to see the pool!!!!! Maybe we can relax and play catch-up!!! Are you still journaling? Remember...It's so important!!!

Vicki,
Happy Belated Anniversary!!!!! Wow...20 years! It will be 16 for Wayne & I on Feb.14th. May you always be happy together! I'm glad you posted.I hope that you'll quit lurking and post more! Love & Miss ya!!

To all the other FLOOZIE'S.....Hope to see a post soon from you! Also, hope that everything is going good for you!!

My dental appointment is tomorrow at 8:45 and I'm a nervous wreck because I heard that this "SCALING" that they have plans to do HURTS!!! I'll let ya'll know!!

Wayne STILL hasn't got a job. PLEASE keep him in your prayers.

Gotta finish laundry, clean kitchen and take shower.

LOVE & HUGS..............
Old 09-10-2003, 10:13 PM   #32  

Gayle I may not have dreamed of you last night but I think of you every day.

Sherry way to go on the pound down. I will be thinking of you tomorrow morning. I haven't forgot Wayne.

Ramona my thoughts and prayers are with you, and your family.

Vicki 20 years is a big one. Congratulations!

Cheryl a new adventure................it should be interesting. Good luck.

Debbie how are you feeling tonight? I hope that you are feeling better and full of energy.
Old 09-11-2003, 06:05 AM   #33  

Sherry-Good luck this morningi! Hey, at least you get a day off from work out of the deal!

No time to post, but I am thinking of all of you!
Old 09-11-2003, 07:17 AM   #34  
Carol

RESILIENCE

The best thing to do when the worst thing happens is to begin moving forward again.

The real essence of strength is in resilience. Drawing upon and exercising such strength will make it grow ever stronger. Make the commitment to bounce back and you end up at an even higher level, an even stronger position than before.

It is indeed difficult to begin going forward when your world has just been devastated. Yet time and time again, people do, and as they move persistently ahead, the world does too.

The resilience of a positive purpose knows no defeat, for each setback serves to move it forward. It requires much effort and sacrifice, yet it is worth the cost. For with resilience we steadily rise above higher and higher levels of challenge. With resilience we move our lives beyond our fears, and forge ahead in the direction of the best we can be.

On this day especially, consider the power of resilience. And do what must be done to move yourself and your world positively and lovingly forward.

Have a great OP day ladies!

Hugs
Carol

Old 09-11-2003, 06:52 PM   #35  

Sherry, how are the teeth????
Old 09-11-2003, 08:03 PM   #36  

Sherry sure is quiet without you around! I hope that you ate doing ok. Let us know when you can.
Old 09-11-2003, 08:13 PM   #37  

Hey

I had planned to work today but my dentist said NO! Go home and take a pain pill and sleep. Which is what I did! I have slept most of the day!!

When the numbness wore off, my mouth isn't hurting...it's throbbing! He worked on the upper left side today. I got 1 of the three bad teeth pulled and had the scaling done. I have about 4 stitches that will dissolve in 2-3 days. And just think....Have to go through this THREE more times!!

For the last few days I have been feeling sorry for myself. Wayne out of work, etc.... But then I come here and can't believe how concerned and how much you all love me. Debbie called twiced, Gayle sent a beautiful card and SO MANY asked about me! You know what? I'm a VERY lucky person because I have all of you as friends! I will always cherish that!!

Gotta lay down..the medicine makes me feel drowsy.

I love you all...........
Old 09-11-2003, 10:13 PM   #38  

Sherry you are a very special person to me. I love you and look forward to your posts every day. You keep everyone going. Your encouraging and caring. Your always there. Thanks for being our great moderator. I think that you are the Best. When your down I feel for you. I am hoping for the best for you and Wayne. Just hang in there things will work out.
Old 09-12-2003, 05:52 AM   #39  

Sherry-The good thing about having mouth pain is you probably can't eat!!LOL!! I love you and I hope that your mouth gets better. You never did tell me if this is covered by your dental insurance. Is it?? I certainly hope so!! I love you and know that I am thinking about you. I'm sure Wayne will find something. For right now, just enjoy his company!

I don't know why, but I have been so unmotivated with my WOE. Is all I want to do is eat sweets--jelly beans, frozen yogurt, ff whipped topping. I can't stop at night. I have on run 14 miles this week, and I normally get in 25. I won't be going this afternoon, because I want to get in at least 5 Sat. morning. What is wrong with me?? Today is Friday, so we can wear capris, and mine are feeling a bit tighter than usual. I wish I could get motivated!!!
Old 09-12-2003, 07:01 AM   #40  

Good Morning

I'm feeling much better this morning.My mouth is still throbbing but I feel I can work today!

Shelley.......The complete dental cost (4 sessions) will be around 1200.00. My part is 420.00, which I'm paying in 4 installments. That sure helps! I'll talk to you this afternoon about you not being OP!!!

Again....Thanks ALL for being my friend. I love you TOO!!!

Have a nice, great OP day!!
Old 09-12-2003, 07:06 AM   #41  

STOP!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Please Go To #41.............A New Thread Has Been Started!!!!
Closed Thread