Old 04-02-2017, 11:56 AM   #1  
Choose your hard

S/C/G: Stuck/Working on it/Good 2 Go

Height: Fun Size

Default The Worldly Chicks - Leg Two the Adventure Continues

As promised, a new thread for a new quarter.

Once again having an issue typing - I think the ads are interfering as I can see the moving smileys stop dead in their tracks as my typing seems to freeze up.

Will try to do the admin part of the rest of the set up but this is SUPER ANNOYING.

Here's the link back to the last thread in case you want to catch up on things.

Last edited by happy2bme; 04-02-2017 at 12:51 PM.
happy2bme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2017, 01:58 PM   #2  
Choose your hard

Ok kids,

This is going to be a rather quick post for me as I have as usual - a million things to do before I leave tomorrow. I'm glad that they changed the weather so that it's not going to rain the entire trip but will probably catch up with us when we get down to Milwaukee - but by then we are almost there so no worries. Not keen on travelling with a wet dog - even if he did get a bath on Friday

Went out yesterday and picked up candy for Mom and some gifts to bring down. Friday we went to a live band at our local theater. It was fun but that kind of stuff is getting way too loud for me. Don't know why it has to be so ear shattering when we are in a small venue (used to be the town movie theater back in the day) and most of us are on the older side so we're not "young clubbers" dancing the night away. It was a blues and R&B and part funk style band. Nearly a sold out show so you know they were popular. It was a nice night out - we had dinner at our favorite Italian restaurant.

My doctor prescribed me a new diet pill - Contrave. Was a hassle getting the prescription filled but all is corrected now. It's got an antidepressant in it as well as something that is supposed to reduce cravings. The only thing I crave is Coca Cola so we'll see how that works out. I took something similar medication wise when I quit smoking. It altered the taste of things so that they are not satisfying but you still have to deal with your own head issues. People said it works but there are alot of side effects like headaches that prevented people from staying on it for extended periods.

We have a small butterfly that is dive bombing our house. I feel badly as there is no vegetation for them to feed on at this moment. DH put out a small dish of cherry jam but I said he's probably scared of the dish and doesn't know what that is. I always feel badly for the first things showing up before there are blossoms and buds for them to feed on. Will have to keep an eye out for the early hummingbirds also now that April is here.

Anne - you might be at the Gulf by now. Hope you have sunny days, warm weather and good times. Safe travelling and don't forget to relax!!!

Ceejay - did you do anything in Branson - ie. go see a show or did you just take a ride to get out of the house?

Shad - sure does seem like feast or famine when it comes to the rains or is that very typical of your weather patterns? Glad you are able to get up and about to do some cleaning and feel like you are accomplishing something. I hope you don't get whacked on day 3 with the excruciating pains. Try and meditate - this too shall pass although it can't pass fast enough I'm sure. What sort of vegs did you put in the garden for now? I hope you can tear off a few sheets on the toilet paper roll of to-do's I have one of my own so can relate. Trying to double team as much as possible. That's why I like laundry - toss it in and you can go do other things.

Laura - do you have a dehumidifier in your basement for the damp cool summer weather? If so you might want to turn it on when you do the carpet. It will help to dry things out. I am bummed that the weather is going to be on the lousy side when I am down there and then when I leave - bing!! 67 and 70 degrees But I won't have much time to do anything anyway so no big loss. I'm glad to hear that you are making progress on your foot healing. It's so much better when they temper our expectations. Got to get it all well and good in time for bicycle season !

Susie - hope work left you time to enjoy the weekend and get a few household things done. How did weigh in go this week?

Got my hair done on Friday. It's about 3 inches longer than I used to wear it. My stylist is encouraging the longer look I talked about 5 months ago. Should be able to put it in a tiny pony tail by summer if this keeps up. She skipped the gray rinse at my request and let it a nice blond now. I am happy and it combs better - not much fussing now that it's trimmed. My next appointment is with my old stylist 8 weeks from now so I'll be looking rather raggety. S will be off having her baby - she is due on my birthday but thinks she will go early.

That's enough babbling for me. Time to tackle some more tasks. I will check in when I get to my sister's place but till then, have a good week ladies.
Old 04-02-2017, 08:59 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 200/189/165

Height: 5 ft 1 inch

Default Ho hum

Posting from my phone as I'm to lazy to go to the computer.

Happy
Thanks for setting up the new thread. How long will you be on vacation? I went to Branson just to get out of the house.

----
I've inherited a new room mate starting tomorrow night. My nephew will be staying with me. He and his wife have separated for a time. I'm half way between his work and his little boys. We shall see how this works.

Last edited by ceejay52; 04-02-2017 at 08:59 PM.
ceejay52 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2017, 01:13 PM   #4  

Afternoon all.

Happy – Thanks for starting our new thread. I hope you have a safe trip, and enjoy visiting with your family & friends. Bummer about the weather the next few days. == Re our basement – no, we don’t have a dehumidifier. It doesn’t get super damp or anything, so we haven’t needed one. I just think it could be difficult to dry the carpet down there because we generally don’t open the windows to let air circulate because they are inside window wells, which also have covers on them, so no air comes in even if we opened the window. We have a couple fans, including a large box fan, so we can run that. == I hope the new diet pill works for you, and you have no/minimal side effects.

Ceejay – So you have a new roommate? Is he the musical one? And maybe you’ll be seeing his kids a bit more? I hope it all goes smoothly. I think you should get a list going of some things he can help you with as long he’s going to be around... heavy lifting, killing bugs, etc.

Hellos to the rest of you!
--
Nothing much to report since I just posted on Sunday (in the previous thread, as I missed seeing Happy’s new thread).

On Sunday I didn’t do much, but I did bake a batch of brownies. I’d tried something called Brownie Brittle from the store a couple weeks ago – kind of like crisp brownie cookies. It just made me want the real thing, lol.

I forgot to mention in my last post that I ordered a 1-piece swimsuit on Friday night. I already have another swimsuit which is a tankini that I’m not really a big fan of, but I plan to wear the top of it with a pair of swim-shorts I bought last year. I think that might be adequate for my swimming/sunning needs.

I still have to get online to buy two pairs of sandals – been putting that off for a while now. These are specific brands and styles that I really don’t think I’ll be able to shop around for discounts on, so I’ll probably just order them from one of the big online shoe retailers that offers free shipping and returns. I better do it quick because one of the pairs I’ve never worn before and don’t know how the sizes run. I need time to re-order if necessary.

That’s about it for me. Have a good week everyone.
Laura705 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2017, 05:46 PM   #5  

S/C/G: too much/going down/just right

Height: 157cm

Morning all,

Not much to report here either. Cooling down rapidly now as we go into Autumn and Winter but it is nice not to have that horrid humidity.

Happy - safe travels. Hope you have a great time with the folks. I guess you will be staying with your sister again. Maybe you will be able to get in once in a while. Cyclones are a fact of life up here. We don't get too many of them, but they are real b*stards when they come. Cyclone Debbie was a nasty one. There will be months of clean up after that. And she isn't finished yet. She's currently terrorising NZ. We're a bit lucky where we are, enough inland to miss the landfall, far enough away from all rivers and creeks and sit on top of what passes for a hill here in Australia. So the water doesn't tend to stick around too long.

Ceejay - good to get out of the house occasionally. Hope you get on alright with the nephew. Sometimes works, sometimes doesn't.

Laura - I hope your stuff arrives before you go on your vacation. Sounds like you will have fun. I know what you mean about trying out new biscuits and things - always makes me want to make something myself.

Well Chemo hasn't been too bad this time. Must be getting used to it. The aches and pains have been much reduced although still there but today they are only in my hands and feet. I walk like a real old lady. Maybe I should get a walker.

I planted tomatoes, lettuce, spinach in the garden last week. I was worried that the rain would wash them all away but most of them seem to be sitting up and taking notice. Now just have to keep the cats out of there. Dog seems to be aware that he is not wanted in the veg patch - such big feet. Always know if he strays in there.

And that is about it. Did I mention that I am off to Adelaide for Easter? That comes up on the 13th. Back on the 18th.

Cya

Joy
Shad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2017, 10:45 PM   #6  

Height: 5'7"

Hello! I head Shad telling me to get back here and decided I better do it!

I was going to post on Saturday but my router died and I didn't have time to go get one until today.

Work has been busy but then it always is. It will start to get busier going forward until May 5 when we have our End to End Innovation and strategy review with our CEO of the company and our Presidents. I am in charge of all the posters and product displays this year not only for my department but for 2 other departments that report up to the VP that I support.

I'm working now to find out what we need to do to have it all staged on pallets and sent to the GO and things like that. Also, I will handle ordering the food, drinks and things and I'm tweaking the posters, which are PowerPoints with changes that my VP wants.

Many were asking and I did have a loss last week at TOPS. I love 2.4 lbs of the 2.6 that I had gained so I'm almost level again.

My goal for April is a total of 5-6 lbs loss. I am currently at 38 lbs....so close to 40! I want that number bad!!. My next goal after a 40 lbs loss is for my birthday in June to hit the 50 lb loss mark.

Happy: I hope you have a nice time in Chicago. Also, thanks for setting up the thread.

I have seen the medicine that your doctor has prescribed for weight-loss advertised on TV. You will have to let us know what you think

Shad...you are so close to the finish line for the chemo. Hopefully the post chemo aches won't last long this time. It is nice that you have a Easter trip to look forward to.

Anne: I hope the vacation is going well...record some surf sounds and pictures and post on FB!

Laura: How exciting you got a new fit bit! I love mine. It is the HR--I think that is the model. Did you get your sandals ordered?

Ceejay: I agree with Laura, get a list going for your new room mate for things he can help you with while he is there.

It is sad to hear when people have little ones and they can't seem to work their troubles out.

I thought I saw you posted that your B12 is low again. Have you made an appointment for a B12 shot?

I am heading to bed. It has been a long day. I missed my workout tonight as I was dealing with getting the router and things...I don't like it when I choose something over my workout. I will be on that treadmill tomorrow.
MyChoice2bfit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2017, 10:59 AM   #7  

Shad
I hope I have the patience for my nephew. Glad the chemo wasn't as bad this time around. Will this one be the last?

Laura
I've already have given him some chores. I told my sister that I am not cooking as I barely cook for myself. I suspect that he will just be here to sleep. He works full time at the Social Security office, then goes to his AA meetings then to see his little boys.

Susie
This doctor is wanting me to use over the counter vitamins/drugs which is okay by me. I've decided to take 2000 mcg's of b12 then drop down to 1000 mcg. Also will be taking a large dose of vitamin d the first 3 months then drop this one back down. He want's to recheck in 6 months. You looked really good in the FB post. Proud of you for losing all that weight. Wish I could get motivated.

Nothing exciting going on. I did get my fitbit going. Can't decide whether to go to the gym or mow the front lawn. I'm not to sure how dependable my nephew will be. and I want to get it done today in case the rain moves back in before he can get to it. I'm still seeing a few "scout" ants in the living room.
Old 04-04-2017, 11:51 AM   #8  

Morning all. All kinds of April showers going on here this week. The grass will be growing for sure, and I’m seeing our shrubs leafing out. I did a severe pruning on the lilac and the purple leaf plum last fall and I wonder how much blooming there will be as a result of that. Sometimes it takes a full growing season for them to get back to blooming as usual.

Shad – I’m sure the lower humidity is a big relief for you. I’m glad you weren’t impacted by Cyclone Debbie. I wonder how cyclones differ from hurricanes. I’ll have to look that up some time. Both can cause so much devastation, that’s for sure. == Happy to hear that the post-chemo aches & pains aren’t as severe this time around. No walker for you!! You'll be better in no time. == Glad to hear the veggies are holding their own! == You must be looking forward to seeing DS and little (or not so little anymore?) S. This has been a pretty long stretch of no travel for you, huh?

Susie – Oh bummer about the router. I think I saw something somewhere recently about how life was so much easier back when we were kids and I don’t know if I even bothered to look at it because I knew it had to do with technology. So true! No computers and all the other stuff that goes with them, or cell phones or gps or cable TV. The phone rang, no caller ID. (Maybe an answering machine.) There was the tv and an antenna, maybe one remote... So much less to go wrong. Anyway, glad you seem to have gotten it taken care of. == Sounds like a really big project going on for you right now. There’s always something keeping you hopping at work! == Great recovery from the previous week’s gain!! You’ve got some great WL goals/milestones coming up. I have no doubt you can achieve them!! == I haven’t ordered the sandals yet, but I’m definitely going to do that at lunchtime today.

Ceejay – I wonder if the daily OTC vitamins make a difference vs. the injections. I’ll be running out of my Vit. D3 this week and will need to buy some more. My orthopedic dr has told me at each of my 3 appointments to take it, so I will continue. Between my multi-vitamin, my calcium supplements (which both have Vit. D in them), and the separate Vit. D pill I take each day, I’m taking a pretty good amount, but I’ll check back with him to ask specifically how much to take. I wish I’d taken a note on it when he mentioned it because I don’t remember now. == Glad you had some chores for the nephew to do. I can understand wanting to mow the lawn yourself. He’s probably too busy during the week to do it, and by the time the weekend comes along, the grass has grown! Especially when it rains a lot!! == Good luck getting rid of the last of the ants.

Hellos to Annie & Happy, and Dee if you’re lurking.

==

Nothing much to report. I did one BE workout last night. I was really dragging after that. The night before, I woke up around 4-ish and didn’t really get back into a good, sound sleep, so I was wiped out. Shame on me, I didn’t get to bed early last night. Could have used the extra sleep.

On Saturday, my replacement eyeglass frames came in the mail. On Sunday bf and I dropped them and my glasses with the broken temple piece off at our eye doctor’s house (he lives one town over from us). He brought them to his office on Monday and switched out the lenses to the new frames and brought them home with him. BF picked them up from his house last night. And not a moment too soon, because between wearing my contact lenses on Saturday and yesterday, and an old pair of eyeglasses the rest of the time, my vision was okay but not ideal. I had the beginnings of a headache last night from it.

The replacement frames are the same model, but the color is different - they are tortoise shell on the outside and red on the inside. The tortoise almost looks black because of the red behind it. I do think I need a stronger color of frame now that I’ve been wearing my reading glasses and this new frame, which are all deeper colors. And so now I’m thinking the frames I picked out for the new progressives/bifocals I’ll be ordering in May are not the right color for me!! Back to the drawing board. Sigh.

Okay, enough rambling, I need to get back to work! Have a good day everyone.
Old 04-04-2017, 11:18 PM   #9  

Height: 5'7"

Hi Everyone,

Heading to bed here is a minute but wanted to do a quick check-in.

Work flew by today. I got my home router set up; it is one I use with a Google Wi Fi app and it was easy to set up. I am happy about that.

Did 60 min on the treadmill....made me feel better. Last night I didn't get my workout in due to all the places I had to go after work (my brothers house, the pharmacy and I brought home dinner from McAllister's) and talking though something with my DH about his work.

I was so frustrated with myself for not putting myself first and then doing those things. So tonight, no excuses. It felt great to get that workout in.

Laura: I would wait to see about the frames you are expecting in May. It sounds like you will have two sets of glasses? It might be nice to have two very different kinds. I have one pair that are cat eye sort of shaped and are pink and raspberry; they are fun! Then I have a pair that are a light blue, with a darker blue around some of the frame and they are more rectangle shaped and very elegant. It is fun to have two different kinds.

Good job on the BE workout. Are you wearing the new fit bit yet?

Ceejay: Thank you for the compliment on my picture. I agree that if you can take over the counter things instead of a prescription that is the way to go.

Did yo get your grass mowed? My DH did that tonight and called it his workout as well.

Hello to Happy, Anne, Shad and Dee.

I am heading to bed now. See you all tomorrow.
MyChoice2bfit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2017, 12:38 AM   #10  
Choose your hard

Hi all,

Got here ok. The weather is AWFUL. Tomorrow especially - high winds, heavy rain and slushy snow. Supposed to go out to have lunch with my cousins who will be moving to Florida at the end of the month. I hope it's not too bad out there. Glad I brought my winter coat.

I am on the computer in the dining room which is an open area across from the living room where Mom sleeps. She just announced she wants to go to bed so can I turn the lights out? So... that's it for me I guess. Will try again tomorrow. Good night all.
Old 04-05-2017, 10:58 AM   #11  

Morning all. Ugh, enough of this rainy weather already!! I see that Friday’s forecast shows some sun in it. C’mon Friday!

Susie – I’m glad you got your workout in yesterday. When you’re in a good groove, you just want to stay in it! Do you listen to music or watch TV while you walk the treadmill (or switch off between the two)? A long time ago I had a treadmill in our basement and I usually watched TV. These days, I’d probably switch off between watching TV and listening to podcasts. == Yes, I’m wearing my new (to me) fitbit, but I haven’t increased my walking much. My foot still has some healing to do. I see you on my fitbit app – you’re actually at the top of the list with the most steps right now! Good job!
== Re glasses - once I adjust to the bifocals I’ll be getting sometime in May/June, I’ll only have one pair of glasses, so I want to make sure I like them. My glasses are so expensive I wouldn’t buy two pairs, and I hope to keep them for two years, since my vision insurance's frame benefit is for one frame every 24 months. I suppose if I want to have some variety in frames, it will be with the reading glasses I need to use when I wear my contact lenses. Did you buy your readers online?

Happy – What a week for you to be here – this weather is just the pits. Bet you wish you were in sunny Gulf Shores with Annie & Co.!! I know I do!! At least your cousins will be feeling good about their decision to move to Florida, lol. == I hope you enjoy the rest of your visit. If your mom ever moves into your sister’s place permanently, will she have to sleep in the living room? Is that because the bedrooms are on a 2nd floor and she can’t do stairs easily? Just being nosy. -- Stay dry and warm!

Hellos to the rest of you.

==
Nothing much going on here. Have I mentioned that the admin’s been gone only about 3.5 weeks and it’s just plain boring around here?? Oh well, it’s not called work for nothing. Next week will be good – the boss will be out on vacation for a week.

I ordered my sandals yesterday. I went through my closet last weekend and I could probably use a few new things. More shopping to be done.

That’s about it for me, so I’ll get this posted.
Old 04-05-2017, 11:55 PM   #12  
Choose your hard

Hello, back again.

Today was pretty lousy. I wasn't feeling as bad as I thought I would here but then about 11pm as I went to bed, the horrible weather moved in. It was a night full of toss and turn in pain. Got up in the morning and asked my Mom if she hurt as badly as me and she said yes. We were all a mess. My sister was feeling ill so we rescheduled lunch with my cousins to Friday. We went out in a break in the weather to pick up a prescription and some burgers from Five Guys. Brought Mom a rare treat hot dog - she was swinging her legs happy in the chair eating it. We sat around and chatted, a quiet day. I read a book she had on an anti-inflammatory diet. I am really trying to get a good dose of vegetables/salads and fruit while I am here so I can stay balanced. Not really craving much in the way of fast foods here. Talked to DH who said he'd like something but can't decide just what it is he would like me to bring back.

Laura - to your question - my sister has 3 bedrooms in her house. Master bedroom - theirs, 2nd bedroom (nephew's who gives his room up to me and sleeps in the lower rec/family room when I'm here). There is a third bedroom which is the size of a tiny nursery which was nephew's room as a baby but once he got out of the crib, BIL turned the room into a tv room. Mom has a hard time sleeping flat on the bed with her arthritis and much prefers to sleep upright in the recliner so she sleeps in the living room. If she was to move in to my sister's, they would take out the bar in the rec room and wall that in and make it a bedroom and sitting room for her. Or she laughs and said they'd split the room into 2 bedrooms - one for her Mom and one for his Dad Hope it does not come to that! == And yes, I sure wouldn't mind being in Gulf Shores with Anne who looks very relaxed and having a great time. I just looked at the weather - sunny and in the 70's who wouldn't have a great time! == Did you look for more Birkenstocks? Or are you looking for something light and fun for vacation sandals? === Regarding the shots vs the OTC supplements - I know the strong Vitamin D pills I am on are a different Vitamin D than the stuff you get OTC. D3 maybe? And I think the B12 shots - when I remember to schedule them are probably a mega dose too. DH's doctor recommended a B complex for helping with leg cramps and inflammation. == Yikes I don't envy you the commute walking downtown in this crummy weather. I just hope it doesn't snow. DH said it was kinda nice up by us. == I know what you mean about glasses frames being kind of a pain to choose. I have purple ones for my computer glasses and I really like them, but they are too "purple" for everyday regular wear. I hope you can find something you like. Do you have prescription sunglasses or just the ones that photo gray?

Susie - glad you were able to finally get a workout back in again. It's hard to fit everything into a busy day and it sounds like the next few weeks are really going to have you on the run. Good going getting rid of the extra pounds you picked up. As you said, just have to keep making sure you are high on the priority list. Your glasses sound really cute.

Ceejay - good luck with your new "roommate" although sorry to hear of the family troubles. I hope it's a workable solution for both of you. If he's mostly only coming in to sleep, maybe it won't be too disruptive to your routine. Do you talk to anyone at the plant or have you pretty much walked away from your past? I still email a few people from my Memphis days but it becomes less and less frequent as time goes on.

Shad - our cyclone / hurricane season has been pretty quiet the last few years. But I'm sure once it gets taken from granted, one day it will rear it's ugly head again. When they are bad, they are awful. I am glad that you decided you were going to Adelaide after all. Will be good to spend time with the family, even if for a short visit. I hope by then the aches have subsided - I know what you mean about walking like an old lady - today was one of those days for many of us. How long will it take until your hair grows back in?

Guess that's about it for me. It's pouring out there. The poor sump pump is going off every 25 seconds. I would be freaked out. Sis lives on the down slope of all the properties and all the rainwater seems to gather by her. The pump has been going non stop for 3 weeks now. The ground is just super saturated. BIL bought a spare sump pump just in case this one decides to give up the ghost. Thank goodness they build them strong.

Will check back in later...
Old 04-06-2017, 01:09 PM   #13  

Morning all. Overcast so far today, but no rain for my AM commute. I had to get to work a bit early for a speaker we had, but it she was very interesting and so it was worth it.

Happy – Sorry you’re not feeling good in this crummy weather. The wind was really gusting last night! == Wow, it would be an interesting situation if your mom and your BIL’s dad were to both move into your sister’s house! I too hope it doesn’t come to that. -- Fun is not a top priority for my footwear these days. I went with the same size, style, and maybe even color of the Birks because I’ve had my one pair forever and just love them because they have the arch support I need. I even had them re-soled once. The other sandals I ordered are Teva brand and I hope those work out for me. They do look to be lightweight, and we’ll see about fun. == Re Vit. D, the D3 type is the one in my multi-vit, calcium, and separate supplement. I wonder if taking it as a mega dose via pill or injection weekly/monthly do something more or different than taking smaller amounts each day. I guess it depends on how quickly it leaves your body? I’ve heard Vit. C doesn’t stay in your body, but other vitamins/minerals do. (And if you get too much building up, it can be toxic.) I’m honestly not much of a fan of taking supplements, so I just take the basics and have never done much research on them. If I knew my body was deficient in them for whatever reason - that would be a different matter. Has the B complex helped your DH?? == I’ve never had prescription sunglasses. I think I had the photogray type once, but didn’t care much for them. Ideally, I’d like to have a sunglass clip to go over my glasses, but depending on the frame, an approximate shape may or may not exist in the clips. I had a clip for the frame I have now that was perfect (until I lost it in a parking lot not long ago and it got crunched). Reminds me, I need to buy another pair of those clips because I’ll be wearing these glasses for another month minimum and I will need them. == I hope your sis’s sump pump holds out with all that runoff coming onto their property.

Hellos to the rest of you. Hope you’re all having a good week. Well, we know Annie is!!
==
I didn’t do a workout last night, but I did do some squats and kitchen counter pushups. I also worked on the mail basket so it doesn't get to be unmanageable.

Nothing else to report. I can’t believe it, but I think the sun has made an appearance. I’m gonna get this posted and get out for lunch. But I am going to bring my umbrella because this is Chicago and the weather can & will change in the blink of an eye.
Old 04-06-2017, 07:13 PM   #14  

S/C/G: too much/going down/just right

Height: 157cm

Morning all,

Nice to hear that Annie is having a good time. Happy doesn't seem to be enjoying the weather too much. I've got a lot of catching up to do having had all those days off with the pesky reactions to the chemo again. Still only one to go now. I can do this.

Weather has turned cool but fine and sunny. It's great. The humidity is gone and most of the bugs have been washed away. The flies of course are the last to leave. Drat them. I should mow the grass today - which means I should get off the computer and get on with the day. Dog and I have been out and swept the driveway and still have the verandah, patio and path to do. Then I need to consider moving the fridge from under the verandah to the back patio. It will be much handier there. Might have to wait for the DS2 for some muscle power for that tho'.

Anyway, not much else is happening here. Better go and generate some work ethic.
Shad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2017, 10:05 PM   #15  

Hello Gang
Things here are about the same in Battlefield. We had a powerful storm the first night my nephew stayed with me. I was thankful he was here.
We are supposed to have another freeze tonight. I actually covered up my peony which has three buds on it. I'm happy about this. I wasn't for sure whether it would bloom this year.
I thought at first that I was getting a message from my uncle through FB but I think I've been hacked. I've been playing along with him until I talked with my cousin last night. He said his dad hasn't been online because his computer wasn't working. Then I had a light bulb moment and checked the profile. This person has created an account using my uncles profile but only used two of his pictures. I told this person that for security sakes I needed him/her to tell me what my grandmothers full maiden name was. He/she wrote back stating why did he have to do this. My real uncle would have told me in a New York minute

Shad
Yes you are a strong willed woman. You can do this.

Annie and Happy
Enjoy your vacation. I'm envious.

Laura
I've done counter push ups. A whole lot easier but you can get a good work out. I need to do some strength and stretching exercises.