Old 09-21-2016, 07:30 PM   #31  

Good Evening! It's very warm and humid again today. The air conditioner is humming away. It was 92 degrees at the football game yesterday! I wore jeans and took a jacket thinking it would cool down when the sun disappeared. Last week I wore my winter jacket to the soccer game. Ian had a great game and made a touchdown! It wasn't planned but he happened to be in the right place at the right time and caught the ball. His team won so that was even more fun. This morning I went for a pedicure; I had decided not to do polish but since it is supposed to be sandal weather for a couple more weeks I did. This afternoon I delivered a baby shower gift for Saturday and stopped to drop off checks at the hospital. The coffee shop gal was in a meeting and no one knew where the money box keys were so I brought the checks home with me and will take them back tomorrow. I just had bell practice so now need to think about something for supper.

Susan, we have storms predicted for tonight. I hope we don't get any more rain as we are saturated now. I don't blame you for staying home, I won't drive through deep water either. What thoughtful friends to call and bring gifts to everyone. Yes, the cabin is closed for the winter. The neighbor hasn't offered a price so Bob needs to get ahold of him first, then a realtor. Once the snow flies and drifts they won't be able to show it because the road doesn't get plowed. With the docks and boat hoists along the shoreline, the drifts get pretty high across the road. We all know what follows fall; trees are beginning to turn colors the last couple days.

Bob just asked about supper so guess that is my cue. Enjoy a nice evening!
Jean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2016, 08:56 AM   #32  

THIS THREAD IS CLOSED. Please join us at Steel Magnolias #17.
QuilterInVA is offline   Reply With Quote