Old 03-10-2015, 09:42 AM   #61  
Choose your hard

S/C/G: Stuck/Working on it/Good 2 Go

Height: Fun Size

Good morning everyone,

Quick hello from me, got to get ready to go to the shop this morning. Will be hard to stay inside - temps in the 50's starting today for the rest of the week. Will be SO INVIGORATING!!!! Goodbye snow.

I'm sorry ... I must be zoning out here on posting. Maybe I'm just losing it.

I will get back on this evening and catch up with everyone. to all
happy2bme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2015, 10:46 AM   #62  
Creating a Healthier Me

S/C/G: 250/see ticker/150

Height: 5'2"

Good morning ladies,

Happy Tuesday! I didn't get to the gym for strength training last night, but I picked up some clothes from my step-mom's. The two pairs of pants and one top are too small for me now, but hopefully not for long. Then I went to yoga, which was a good workout in itself. After yoga, I picked up Santa, went home, reheated some leftovers and watched The Voice before going to bed.

After work today, I'll be walking with a friend of mine as I do every Tuesday. Then if there's time after I pick up Santa, I might take him to the dog park for 1/2 hour or so.

==============================

Ceejay - Pets do fill our lives and homes with lots of love and companionship.

Dee - Bummer that, despite having a nice dinner it didn't feel as special as celebrating on the actual anniversary. So nice that he got you a stationary bike! The cotton candy machine sounds like fun. I'm sure you, your DH and the grandchildren will enjoy it. Sounds like you are all prepared for road trips with the doggies, and I like the set up you created for the doggies to go out on their own. I'm hoping to have something like that someday. You and R really have a good time on your bicycling trips! Good for you! I've watched The Bachelor and Bachelorette once or twice. I'm just not that into it. The shows I watch regularly are The Voice, Dancing with the Stars, and Greys Anatomy.

Annie - Good for you for doing laps! And I'm glad your light headedness has gotten better. I've never seen Swamp People or Treehouse Builders, but D enjoys watching Pawn Stars (and I watch it occassionally with him).

Happy - Enjoy the warm weather!! You've waited a long time for it!

to Shad, Laura, Susie and Tara!

Much love and big hugs to all,
diyana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2015, 11:43 AM   #63  

Morning all. Wore my short jacket today and no boots! Nice to not have to layer up to go outside. It was foggy this morning, but it's supposed to clear up by late morning. I hope so - I'd like to get out for a walk at lunch.

Annie – I’m sure there are a lot of people that would vote to eliminate DST. BF definitely would. I’m neutral, though it is a PITA to go around the house changing all the clocks. Not to mention the clock in the car. Our car’s 10 years old now – maybe the new ones are smart enough to change themselves, lol. Re the movie, I didn’t vote since I'm not going, but this morning I see that they chose “The Second Best Exotic Marigold Hotel”. I never saw the first one, so good thing I’m not going tomorrow. I should try to get the first one from the library. Dang, that reminds me, I have to pick up the dvd “Fed Up” that Michelle recommended. Today’s the last day I can pick it up. So what did you have for dinner for yourself since you didn’t have to make any for C? Good job getting back to walking the office. I’m glad your vertigo is easing up. I’m not 100% yet, especially when lying down. I wonder how long this will take to clear up.

Michelle – Nice you can get Santa back to the dog park now that there’s extra daylight. I agree keeping him in the car during your workout isn’t a good idea. You never know what people might do when they see a dog in a car – be it good or bad intentions. You had a busy weekend. Nice that you and others help keep your dog park clean. It’s so obnoxious that people don’t clean up after their dogs, but I do understand how occasionally "stuff" happens when you stop paying attention for a minute or two. I’m glad you enjoyed “Dallas Buyers Club” and “American Hustle” – they were both great movies. There’s definitely a way to change the autocorrect setting on your phone…it’s just a matter of hunting down where you do that! I'm not crazy about typing on my cell phone but there's definitely a difference between using a site formatted for mobile phones and one for regular computers. I'm sure you already know that, hahaha. Do you have to deal with that in your job?? Now that a lot of our snow has melted in the backyard, we’ve got “mud season”. Ugh. I’m so glad Bob’s cats will have a nice home to go to. That’s a real concern for these situations. My bf’s friend’s sister has late stage lung cancer and has three dogs that will sadly have to find new homes all too soon. Enjoy your walk today!!

Ceejay – How interesting you might have a furry housemate! How funny Georgia knows the sound of your car, LOL. A flight to Dallas via Jonesboro & St. Louis adds a stop, but not as long of a drive for you as going to Little Rock & flying from there. That’s one thing I appreciate about living in a large metro area – a lot of transportation options. I’m glad your anxiety over this coming trip has eased - I want you to enjoy yourself! Wishing a speedy recovery to your cousin’s mother.

Dee – Did you volunteer at all the blood drives? I didn’t think they allowed more than one donation during a certain period of time. Either way, bravo to you for helping out. I was a regular donor until a few years ago when one of their tests showed a false positive for Hepatitis. Re-testing showed there was nothing, but still I was placed on "permanent deferral" or whatever they call it and so I don’t donate anymore. Your anniversary dinner sounded nice - I'm sorry it wasn't as special as you wished. Good you have that stationary bike to work off the cotton candy from your dh’s machine, LOL. The grandkids are gonna love that. How nice you take the doggies along on your trips, or can be home alone for longer periods because of your doggy door. Re your comment to Michelle about sore buns from cycling – I also think it’s something you get accustomed to. When I first start riding my ¾ mile trip between home and the train station in the spring, my butt’s a bit sore for the first day or two, and then I don’t notice it anymore. Of course that’s way different than 20 miles, hahaha. Your bike trips sound fun. Re tv – don’t watch the bachelor/ette shows. I like a couple sitcoms – The Middle, Mike & Molly. We also watch Law & Order SVU, The Good Wife and Better Call Saul (sort of a prequel to Breaking Bad, since I think Michelle asked me about this a while back). I also watch Downton Abbey and Mad Men. And other stuff like Pawn Stars, American Pickers, etc. Gosh, now that I’ve listed those, it seems like way too much. Need to get off the sofa and do something else, lolol.

Happy – Enjoy the warm weather. Too bad you have your thrift shop shift today, but it’ll still be nice. It might be busy – people happy to get out of the house.

Hellos to Terra, Susie, and Shad!
>>>>
Went to the Corebar/Piloxing class last night. Good sweaty workout. Tonight there’s a Piloxing class at 7. I’m not too excited about that…but maybe I can actually get out of the office for the earlier train and make it to a 6 pm circuit class instead. I tried to leave early yesterday and bf called me right before I was going to leave.

He phoned to report what he learned about the tree options offered by our village. As you may recall, we had to have the ash tree in our parkway removed last year due to the Emerald Ash Borer disease. The village will plant a new tree for free, but there’s no knowing how long it will take due to availability and number of others also on the list for a free tree. The other option is to purchase a slightly larger tree and have it planted this spring. We’re going with the latter option. Our first choice, after bf spoke to the arborist in the village, was a Tulip Tree (yellow poplar) and our 2nd choice is a London Planetree. It’ll be nice to have a tree on the parkway again, even if we have to shell out our own money for it, and even if it’s tiny and won’t provide any shade for many years.

The other big thing we’ll need to take care of in front of the house is the big soil hump we still have from having the sewer line replaced last year. Bf had been told by the sewer repair company that it would eventually settle, but we don’t want to wait anymore. Anyone want to come over and jump around on our soil hump??

Okay, gonna get this posted. TTFN.

Last edited by Laura705; 03-10-2015 at 12:21 PM.
Laura705 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2015, 03:29 PM   #64  
Creating a Healthier Me

Laura - Yay for no layering and no boots!! Did you get to walk at lunchtime? The first movie "Best Exotic Marigold Hotel" is a really good movie! Very feel good. I just borrowed it from the library and watched it over the weekend. I hope you can get to the library to pick up Fed Up. It's definitely eye opening as to how the food industry lies, the government allows the lies, and how addictive sugar is. I hope your dizziness and vertigo ease up soon. You're right about "stuff" happening at the dog park when you're not looking. On Sunday, a woman set up a table in a fenced entry area to the dog park, She was selling treats that she makes (all organic ingredients, and made with no fat...which is exactly what Santa needs. Anyway, there were 3 times when Santa snuck out of the dog park and into the entry area to get closer to her treats! Lil stinker! Thank goodness that area is also fenced. And I'm sure there's been times when Santa's "done his business" that I didn't see it. And when I do pick up his poo, I'm always on the lookout for other poo and I pick that up too (mostly so I don't find it with my shoes - LOL). I hope your bf's sister is able to find homes for her dogs. I'll be praying for her, her loved ones and her dogs. Piloxing? Is that a combination of Pilates and Kickboxing? I've seen Tulip Trees...so pretty. The fruits of the London planetree might drive me crazy if they covered my lawn, but otherwise that looks like a very pretty tree also. The nice thing about getting a slightly more mature tree is that you won't have to worry as much about the slightest wind toppling the tree.
Old 03-10-2015, 04:11 PM   #65  

S/C/G: too much/going down/just right

Height: 157cm

Morning all,
Days are getting away from me again. Another 12 hour day yesterday and will be again today. Yesterday I slept right through the alarm so it was a rush to get to work by 8.00am and of course taxis are thin on the ground around that time. Mind you they are thin on the ground at 6.00am as well and I had to wait 20mins for one. Then he was grumpy because the operator didn't understand what the little Chinese man in the motel said and thought he was on a long hire instead of the couple of miles down the road. I was grumpy because I waited 20 mins and then had to direct him all the way. So we were grumpy together - driver in his language and me in my own bad @#$@#$#
Work lurches on from crisis to crisis. Can't see this getting done in time for 1st July and they keep changing the system and I keep having to redo things.
Time for a system freeze, but they won't do it. Damn it all

Laura - I wouldn't mind seeing that movie either, but since I have seen the other maybe I had better hire the first before the second. I like Judi Dench and Maggie Smith. They are class acts.
Yea for the lack of layers. Think we might be layering up soon. Time to dig out the winter wardrobe such as it is.

Michelle - yep not a good idea to leave the dog in the car.

Oh poop. Gotta go. Time to get some real work done - even if it will be changed tomorrow
Shad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2015, 05:48 PM   #66  

S/C/G: 200/189/165

Height: 5 ft 1 inch

Don't think it made it up to 50 degree's today. I still had to wear my coat when I had to go outside. And barely any sunshine. Had to burn off some anxiety today so I've been cleaning downstairs.
Watched the bachelor last night. I love the farm setting. I actually went to a 50th wedding anniversary that was held in a barn converted for special events.
I have a lot of chores to do when I get home tonight. Things for my upcoming trip. I want to leave on Thursday morning after I pick up my prescriptions at the pharmacy. I'm hoping before 9.30 a.m. I want to give myself plenty of time. My flight doesn't leave until 5:15 p.m. But I do not want any type of anxiety on Thursday. I'm going to be really tired Thursday once I get to Dallas. I am looking for to it.
I'll try to finish this after I get home.
It's almost time for the light office to switch over the phone.

Last edited by ceejay52; 03-10-2015 at 05:50 PM.
ceejay52 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2015, 01:09 AM   #67  
Choose your hard

S/C/G: Stuck/Working on it/Good 2 Go

Height: Fun Size

I don't feel much like talking right now. I'm going to take a break. Will be back later.
happy2bme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2015, 11:47 AM   #68  

Morning all.

Ceejay – Are you almost ready for your trip? I hope your travels go safely and smoothly.

Shad – Sorry you’ve got such long work days and a lot of project headaches. At least your week will be nearly over by now. When I used to travel for work and was occasionally faced with taking a taxi home (thankfully, bf could usually pick me up), I always approached the taxi line with trepidation. I lived fairly close to the airport, and of course the cabbies always want the long trips/big fares into downtown Chicago. There was a short trip ticket that the cabbies could get when they had fares like me that would allow them to get into a shorter line when they got back to the airport, but they still hated taking fares like me and didn’t bother to hide that fact. Those rides were never pleasant. Re the Exotic Marigold Hotel movie – I like the cast in that a lot, and I think this second movie’s cast also has the actress who plays Mrs. Crawley from Downton Abbey. I just love the interaction between her character and Maggie Smith's.

Michelle – Bf did pick up “Fed Up” last night, since he was already going to the library to pick up other dvd’s. I also put a hold request in for the first Marigold Hotel movie. I’m #14 in the queue, but there appears to be 4 copies, so it shouldn’t be too long of a wait. LOL re Santa sneaking out to the dog park entry area to get some snacks! Too cute. I kind of think people who bring dog snacks into the dog park must be very brave, lol! Yep, you’ve got it right re Piloxing. Re the trees – I’m really hoping we get the Tulip tree (our first choice). I should hope the London Planetree the village put on its list of trees is a variety/hybrid that's been cultivated (what's the right term?) so it doesn’t have the messy fruits. We liked it because it had interesting bark.

Hi Happy! Hope all is well with you.

Hellos to the rest of the Worldlies!
<<<<<<
Again I tried to catch the earlier express train home without success. When I got to the station, the last car of the train was being used to board a wheelchair passenger. The other doors were closed and people waiting for the next train were already crowded around the doors. By the time I figured that out and got back to the last car, the doors were closing. Grrr. So I got the next train - a local which doesn’t get me home in time to change and go to the 6 pm class. I didn’t want to go to the 7 pm or the later classes, so I skipped it.

So instead I decided to start my taxes. I did get all my papers pulled together and organized, which was easy because as I receive/accumulate them, I put them all in one spot. I was, however, missing one document. Annoying that the bank sends a letter not with the tax doc itself, but instructions on how to access/print the tax doc from their online site. Really?? And of course, because there are so darn many sites and so many usernames and passwords, I have to keep track of them in a spreadsheet, of which the latest version is on my laptop at work…so I couldn’t retrieve that one tax document. I tried to remember my login info, but I recalled having had to change it recently, so I failed at that. At that point, I quit. I put my docs into a folder, labeled it, and was done for the evening. I’ll probably get back to it on Friday night or the weekend.

On the positive side, we’ve got our tree payment submitted and it seems likely we’ll get our first choice. Also, our new shower head was delivered and bf installed it.

Tonight is yogalaties class.

That’s about it for me! Everyone have a good day!
Laura705 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2015, 01:13 PM   #69  
Annie - Indiana

S/C/G: 303/143/165

Height: 5'9"

Son is having complications from surgery, he is getting an MRI at the moment. Left testicle is the size of a large orange, when it should be almost back to normal size by now as the other one is. Makes me sick to my stomach thinking about it.

Sorry Happy.
annie175 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2015, 01:30 PM   #70  
Creating a Healthier Me

Happy Hump Day ladies,

Not much news here. I walked with my friend for over an hour last night. He and I always have great conversations which makes the walk and the time fly by. After that, I picked up Santa and came home and I had my "sort-of" pizza for dinner - which is always a nice, fast and yummy meal!

Today, I'm leaving work a little early because Bob's sister asked that I go over to Bob's house because the family that is adopting the cats is coming over to pick them up. After that, I'm going to try and get to the post office to mail some boxes, including the box of reptile books and magazines to Annie for her grandson. And then I'm going to the gym to do some cardio and work out with my trainer.

I wanted to clarify, I'd never leave Santa in a car on a warm day. It's just not safe for the dogs. And around here, people will break into cars to "free" dogs even when it's quite cool out.

=========================

Annie - I'll let you know if I'm able to mail your box today, and if not, I should be able to get it in the mail on Friday or Saturday. Sorry to hear that your DS is having complications from his surgery. Glad he's getting an MRI. I'll keep him (and you) in my prayers.

Shad - Yikes! 12 hour days! OMG! It's no fun to come back from a lovely vacation to 12 hour work days...after a couple of those, you feel like you didn't have any time off at all. Sorry that they keep changing the system...I hate it when people don't agree to a system freeze. How can they expect you to finish on time if they keep changing everything causing things to be redone. I loved Judi Dench and Maggie Smith in the first Marigold Hotel movie. Excellent actresses! Hard to think of Richard Gere, who is in the Second Marigold Hotel movie as "old enough" to play a character who goes to a retirement resort. I still remember him from Pretty Woman - which came out 25 years ago.

Ceejay - Sorry to hear about the anxiety, but good for you for doing some cleaning to burn it off. Hopefully you can make a list of what you need to do and what you need to pack for your trip. I find that helps lessen some of the anxiety.

Happy - Sorry you feel like you have to take a break. I hope everything is ok.

Laura - I think you'll like the Best Marigold Hotel movie. In fact, I think all of us Worldlies would like it. Glad your bf was able to pick up Fed Up for you. I was aware of some of the information...but some of it was eye opening. I hope you like it. Thankfully, only a few people bring snacks into the dog park itself and this vendor was set up in the entry area which is a large area that has inner gates to take you to either the small dog side of the park or the big dog side of the park, and an outer gate which exits to the parking lots. The theory is to never have two gates open at the same time so unleashed dogs can't sneak out to the parking lot and run off. Of course, some idiot dog owners don't understand this and leave a gate open or they don't wait for one gate to be closed before they open the other. Other idiots that go to the park are the ones who bring human food into the park...or allow their kids to carry food into the park...talk about a recipe for disaster. And then they get upset when they (or their kids) get a bunch of dogs trying to take their food away. Seriously people, leave the food (and dog treats) in the car. Some of the dogs (like Santa) are on restricted diets and can have their health compromised by inappropriate treats or worse, human food. Bummer that you missed the 6 pm class. I hope to get to my taxes on Friday or over the weekend. I really hope you get the tulip tree...the flowers look very pretty. Enjoy yogalaties!

to all you lovely ladies!

Much love and many hugs,
Old 03-11-2015, 04:22 PM   #71  

Think there must be a scam going around. I've had two calls from the same person stating that he was an official from the U.S. government but needed some information to deposit a check to my bank account. I told him I didn't do transactions over the phone. He said don't you want it. I told him I would look into myself. Click, he hung up the phone. I could barely understand him. He had a very thick accent.

-----
Happy
What's wrong? You sound either very busy or depressed.

Annie
Ouch for your son. Saying a prayer for him.

Laura
I'm going to pack my suit case tonight. I'm planning on leaving in the morning around 9.30 a.m. Praying I don't have any thunderstorms on my way down. I'll panic even more. Yeah for being organized on your taxes. I do the short form so mine is very easy.

Michelle
I'm not sure what the Marigold Hotel is. I'll check it out. I had an Atkins small pizza yesterday for lunch. I'm proud of you that you are walking for an hour.

Shad
At least you had a good vacation before you came back to all that work.

Dee and Terra
Hope things are going well for you.

----
I'll try to post tomorrow when I'm at the airport or when I get to Dallas.
Old 03-11-2015, 04:23 PM   #72  

My post must be in cyber space. Oh well. I'll either post tomorrow from the airport or when I get to Dallas.
Old 03-11-2015, 04:37 PM   #73  
Hi, I'm Danielle!

S/C/G: 208/Ticker/130

Height: 5'1

Hi Ladies!

Is this a group where anyone can join in? No matter what age? You all seem so great giving eachother support and it looks like you guys are all pretty great friends to one another! I could really use the support and friendship. Just wondering if there are any restrictions as far as who can join?
Savemykissesx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2015, 08:44 PM   #74  
Turning Into A New Woman

S/C/G: 302/See Tracker/250

Height: 5'2 & 1/2

Laura & Annie ~ Yeah I use the city bus but the kind of city bus I use you have to call them to schedule your rides, Its not like the regular bus where you just give off the bus at your stop.

Michelle ~ Thanks, I am keeping up on my work outs.

Ceejay52 ~ Hi to you too, I am doing well, Thanks for asking.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I woke up at 7 a.m. this morning and I was out the door by 7:30 a.m. I got home at 4:30 this evening. Its now almost 7:00 p.m. I helped with the DA4A monthly lunch at 10:30 and then at 2:00 p.m. we had peer support and then at 4:00 p.m. I went out in the lobby to wait on my bus. I'm gonna take today off from working out but I'm still dieting, I never take the day off from that.
Terra1984 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2015, 11:21 PM   #75  
Sandee

Height: 5' 2"

Hello Chicks, it was absolutely Gorgeous today & the air is so fresh & springy R stopped @ the Dollar store on his way home from work to get hard candy for his cotton candy machine & he got me a small bag of chocolate covered pretzels, he doesn't eat them so that was my snack tonight

Hello Danielle, It's nice to meet U & everyone is welcome. Drop-in whenever U feel like chatting. Yes we talk about everything, no restrictions & we don't use a 'certain type' of weight loss diet like many threads do. We're about support & friendship, nobody should feel badly about how their bodies are.

Hi Ceejay, I'm sending U to have a wonderful trip to Texas. We know U will have lots & lots of great memories to bring home w U. I hope U got things resolved w what U thought could b a peeper. Maybe some kids were just playing in your yard, or maybe it was a Utility guy walking around your house to take a meter reading or if U rent a maintenance guy looking @ snow on your roof, lots of possibilities when U live in town. If none of those then I'd do binge watching from your security camera to see if U got a nosy neighbor. Smart chicky for Not giving any info to the phone guy thieves, Grrr.

Hello Annie, I know everything is going to b fine w your son I'm saying a prayer for him & U. R had the same thing happen when he got a vasectomy so I wouldn't have to stay on the pill; he was a smoker & R smoked afterwards as always & did normal things while on his pain RX & his junk-bag swelled up later that day the size of a apple & he freaked out & we went back to the hospital that night. His surgeon wasn't happy w R for not following post-op instructions. Now R is a good patient & does what he's told. Re: my bike. I wanted it to stay active in the winter, it was in my letter to Santa. When R said he had a gift for me, I went to Menards & got his saw & ordered his cotton candy machine on clearance @ QVC. Our normal anniversary celebration is: dinner & dancing on Saturday night & brunch on Sunday & no gifts, but he brings me flowers.

Hey Michelle, I also watch The Voice & Dancing with the Stars, but I stopped watching Greys Anatomy when Christina left the show; I love the Amazing Race visiting countries all over the world & Survivor seeing how ppl react to living w strangers & The Bachelor is funny. Also Once Upon a Time (right now the Disney villains r there Cruella, Ursula & Maleficent r making prob's), The Good Wife, Revenge & comedies like The Middle, Mike & Molly. We don't have cable or a sat.dish because normal TV has more to watch than we have time for & R & I r both very busy doing things outdoors & w our 3 doggies. If we want to watch TV something that's not on our 36 free TV antenna stations; then we watch online w our laptops Wi-Fi. I watched Fed Up. I'm a PBS fan w the variety, I watched a movie w Maggie S. from 1990's & she was very pretty. You r so sweet to continue helping Bob, U know he's watching U. We all know that Santa is your child & U will never leave him alone in the car, a goofy person could steal him & break your heart.

Oh Laura, TY for appreciating my volunteer work. I donate blood about 4x a year. They have rules on their website. I work @ the Blood Drives helping the nurse, I'm certified in CPR & First Aid & when I was a medical assistant in my 30's I got my phlebotomy certification to do draws & I'm trained to do injections; so w a Dr. or RN in the building I'm able to draw blood. Anyways when my job is slow & R is @ work there's always something to do. Helping on a 'Habitat for Humanity' home is on my volunteer do-it list, have U done that? If we knew that your bf’s sister had cancer we would've been praying for her & she has 3 dogs needing homes soon, that's all so sad. Is she in Illinois where your bf can visit her & does she have a dh or kiddos w her? I wonder if a decongestant or Benadryl would help w when the vertigo first begins? I'm happy that I haven't gotten it yet. R thinks I'm always dizzy he cracks up laughing during our conversations, duh I tell him 'I am so serious' & he won't stop laughing. Grrr, as my fat South Park friend 'Eric Cartman' says "Respect my authority damn it". Re: taxes. I file ours also on my laptop, I have a Neat Scanner (simple & fast) that I use for all our receipts R's medical bills & my business. We got a refund w both Fed & State again. What tree did U order? Hey, I always thought 'train rides' r supposed to b relaxing

Hi Shad, Geesh when I joined our thread last fall U were happy & very busy w your home & gardening. Then U took this job & r always gone & working w nitwits, know-it-alls & grouches. Is this normal for U to take jobs out of your area for such long periods? I sure hope the rest of your week is Awesome

Oh Happy, I hope everything is going better for U as U r reading this, sometimes life is just yucky, but then U see a rainbow or smell the fresh crisp air & see flowers r blooming

Terra & Susie, I hope U r having a wonderful week
miniDoodles is offline   Reply With Quote