Closed Thread

Old 07-15-2003, 01:43 PM   #31  
Most boring housewife.

Who are we selling first???? I feel any one of us could be sold to provide cheese or girth to any family.

Wabby every one of my nails is broken from doing stuff around here. I am ashamed to go to get a manicure due to peasanty looking hands. Maybe the answer is to go several towns over so that I can reveal my hands incognito.

Here is my list...I will write more when I get back:
1. shift wash
done...my adorable dog(see left) has learned to bark at passersby. it's only taken her a year....smart dog. Now we have a yappy dog. Does anyone know a solution other than dropping her down the septic tank????
2. clear kitchen table
why can't anyone else unload groceries?
3. bleach counters.
do you think that dw detergent does the same thing as cleanser???? I hope so...I have to leave now..I'll finish when I get back.
4. dust first floor

5. vac first floor

My boys are at basketball camp. I have to leave to pick them up in 45 minutes...I will do all this plus converse in between.

I am a wonder.

Last edited by Lush; 07-15-2003 at 02:21 PM.
Old 07-15-2003, 05:45 PM   #32  

Default No Bruisers

In the spirit of bovine contentment, I hereby commit to warning people if I'm going to rant... especially if it is directed at someone on particular... so that my anger doesn't "leak" or escape accidentally and hurt innocent bystanders.

Muffie... so sorry you've been bruised in the past..
I found your website and am really impressed at your drive and commitment. Attagirl!

Lush.. I know you'll be glad to have your own big bruisers home from camp. Mine is out of the nest... and he only comes home once in a great while... Sometimes he even has to go visit his Dad... and that means he doesn't come here.

If I win the lotto, I think I'll get my kids private jets or unlimited tickets so they can ALWAYS visit. My kids have turned out so great.... I was lucky that they ignored my "bad mother" days.

Yipes, look at the time. Gotta get spruced up and meet my client.
Chat later.
Old 07-15-2003, 05:49 PM   #33  

If we're selling one of us, I hope there's a vote.

You know if Kiwi were doing her job, WE'D have a web site with COWSIES on it instead of boiled eggs and cute little chickie-poos. We could have bottles of milk (or bags of milk as in Canada) and little cheese wedges. What does Kiwi do with her time anyway??

There is a website someone turned me on to where you can watch a woman knit!! LIVE!!!! I'm not going to post it here because I don't want to further tempt Muffie into her life as a voyeur. But it is so exciting!!! LIVE KNITTING!! That would be something all of you cold-area people would relate to maybe?

Painty, when I was a kid I had a favorite teddy bear. One day, little sister took it away from and threw a fit about keeping it. I was forced to give it to her. She took it across the street (I encouraged her to cross streets) and traded it for a postcard with Snow White's picture on it!! We have never been close. Every family has one bad egg .. or bottle of milk .. so speak.

color=cheese
Old 07-15-2003, 06:37 PM   #34  
cow with the double chin

Wink Actually Peachykeenone

I only like to spy on YOU!!!!

Thanks for the compliment Paint!
Old 07-15-2003, 07:05 PM   #35  

Live knitting! This internet thing is getting out of hand.

Did you hear about the "hunting" expedition that men can go on in Las Vegas? They pay $10,000 for the experience of going out on a ranch and hunting naked women with a paint ball gun. If the women can manage to survive without getting hit, they get $2500. If they get hit they get $1000.00. The "bambi's" that get hit play dead and the guys get to have their pictures taken with their "prey".
Old 07-15-2003, 10:09 PM   #36  

for $10,000 is that all they get?

I am feeling a little depressed. Some nice lively posts about teenagers might cheer me up. Or some chocolate. Or losing weight.
Old 07-16-2003, 02:53 AM   #37  

Default What'll they think of next?

Live knitting? I suppose the next twist will be live crochet! or popcorn stitch. It's marginally better than watching paint dry, I suppose.

I'd rather DO live knitting than be the bambi in the desert.... What are these people thinking? I think I'm more in favor of legalizing prostitution than this "try to shoot the vulnerable female" deal. As Jay Leno said tonight... "We think middle easterners treat women poorly... but do this?"[B]

Poor Peachyinthepitts. I challenge you to take some radical action about something. Always helps me when I'm in the dumps... and doesn't have the nasty rebound that boxes of choc'lates or bags o'chips do. My favorite story was a woman who took all of her "first marriage crystal" out of the packing crates in the attic, and threw the glasses one by one into a dumpster. Music to her ears... and she hadn't even known she was ticked off!

I've been using home gym.... who'd a thought that it would actually limber me up.... I can almost hold my ankle for a quad stretch.... as long as I prop myself up on something.

Gotta go. Early morning alarm and it's LATE. Caffeine wil be required.
Old 07-16-2003, 12:26 PM   #38  
Member w/ messiest house

Ah, you cowies are a hoot and a holler. I'm back from my expedition to the farmlands of NY to fetch my youngster. I have 2 days to do all the laundry and organize for my next trip on Friday morning. So I'm spending the day on the computer catching up with all your ranting and raving. It's more entertaining than laundry. Now there's a compliment.

Just to answer Peaches' first question -- yes, that was rude -- and what the heck: good for you! Some people need a little wake-up call.

I love all your new names, but if anyone else starts doing it I may get so confused I will have to go back to the laundry.

Kiwi
Old 07-16-2003, 01:08 PM   #39  
*kiss* *kiss* *kiss*

KiwiCow, r u going to ur sissy's house? Tell her that Peaches and PeachBoy say HI and the mean old man doesn't.

Did I mention that I got email from Herbie saying he planned to go to ds's court of honor and bring him something and he wanted us bring him a computer disk (which we don't have). I think that's a LOT of nerve. who does he think he is to show up at some affair involving ds or me.??? Anyhow, I emailed him saying ds is out-of-town and I wasn't going. He emailed back saying he might go anyway "since it's on my calendar."

Painty, I 'm thinking about what I could do. I got my eyebrows waxed this a.m. That didn't do it. Maybe set fire to Herbie's picutre?
Old 07-16-2003, 01:41 PM   #40  

Quote:
Maybe set fire to Herbie's picutre?
Do you really think that will do the trick? How about a bonfire outta his .... hmmm, I can't think of anything nasty enough. I can't believe he is still trying to insert himself into your life, but DS's life too ---- that's just too much.

I went in for my pre- boobie bob mammogram. Of course they had to call me back for another one, and an ultrasound. Now I get to wait for a couple more days to see if what they found is something I need to worry about. Hopefully I won't be in for more boobie bob than I bargained for.

Welcome home, Kiwi. I'm so happy to hear that we're more enjoyable than laundry. I think that may be the highest compliment I've been paid all year.

I'm in a slump.

Old 07-16-2003, 03:57 PM   #41  
fatter than U

Default that old man

I vote for the Herbie voodoo doll. Can you dig up a couple of fingernail clippings?

My kid is at pirate camp now. No phones. He hasn't written. I'll just assume he's still alive.
Old 07-16-2003, 04:01 PM   #42  
loves kleenex box art

I have just chosen shelving placements for my closets. It was a very creative thing to do. They will be very good. The electricians are hanging the light fixtures that the builder picked out. One of the drawers was stuck and two of the cabinet doors were crooked. Everything DS chose looks better than what I chose. Now I'm going to look at smileys.

Old 07-16-2003, 05:58 PM   #43  
loves kleenex box art

It is 4:50. A realtor is parked outside. A phone call told me the realtor is meeting someone here at 5:30. The phone call was not from the realtor. I am loosing my mind. I feel surrounded.
Old 07-16-2003, 07:02 PM   #44  
Member w/ messiest house

Quote:
Originally posted by Darling_Peaches
KiwiCow, r u going to ur sissy's house? Tell her that Peaches and PeachBoy say HI and the mean old man doesn't.

No, just to the beach, but they will be there and I'll say howdy to 'em for you. Of course, they could say howdy to Peachboy themselves if they just wandered into the right building down the street

Quote:
Did I mention that I got email from Herbie saying he planned to go to ds's court of honor and bring him something and he wanted us bring him a computer disk (which we don't have). I think that's a LOT of nerve. who does he think he is to show up at some affair involving ds or me.??? Anyhow, I emailed him saying ds is out-of-town and I wasn't going. He emailed back saying he might go anyway "since it's on my calendar."
What kind of dipwad goes to something for no reason just because it's on his calendar?????????

Dontcha love the new smilies? I always like new silly stuff.

We saw 28 Days Later last night on our way home from NY -- It was soooooooooo good ! Really scary, but really a good movie too!

Kiwi
Old 07-16-2003, 07:19 PM   #45  
loves kleenex box art

DS is in Durham where today they are having "cross dressing day" for the young people. He said some boys are wearing skirts. Is said, "Are you sweetie?" "NOO, MOOMMM"
Closed Thread