View Poll Results: Have You Ever Been Diagnosed With High Cholesterol?
Yes-But No Medications 2 22.22%
Yes-Taking Medications 1 11.11%
No 6 66.67%
I'm Not Sure/I Can't Remember 0 0%
Voters: 9. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 07-10-2003, 03:06 PM   #31  

GUESS WHO'S BACK??????????

I got my Dell today and it is up and running. I have a lot of programs to install in it so I'll be busy with that this afternoon, but I wanted to let you all know I'm here.
Unfortunately, I didn't have my address book saved, so I have none of your e-mail addresses. If you don't mind, please pm me with your addresses or e-mail them to me at
[email protected] Thanks!

Dee, I'm sending a bug hug your way. I know how hard this is for you. Please let me know if there is anything I can do.

I'll be back later ya'll!
Old 07-10-2003, 03:08 PM   #32  

Dee, I didn't mean a "bug hug" I meant a BIG hug! lol
Old 07-10-2003, 03:16 PM   #33  

Yeah Ramona!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Gotcha a new Dell!!!!!! WOW!!!! I'm so happy you're back!!!!! Is this computer in your shop or at home?

I'll be emailing you my addy!!

As sick as I've been, I feel like I've had "bug hugs!"

Luv Ya!
Old 07-10-2003, 03:25 PM   #34  

Dee: Hugs from Illinois also. I guess the "good news" is the teen age years do end. The "bad news" is that doesn't always fix it.

Sherry and Debbie: Yes, I'm still planning to be there the end of the month. Unless there is a glitch that I don't know about, I'll be there late Tuesday afternoon the 29th. Do you have a preference of whether we get together on Wednesday, Thursday, or Friday? Oh, be prepared for tons of questions about living in the area, where to avoid etc etc. The realtor has sent me bunches of houses for sale. Of course the one I fell in love with would be a total mistake -- 6 1/2 acres with 2 stocked ponds and a swimming pool. Yipes. I'd never have any time to spend on the computer.
Old 07-10-2003, 03:40 PM   #35  
Losing it!

I am soooo jealous!!!!!!!

You guys are getting together without the rest of us! I wish the entire group could all plan a perfect time, perfect place to meet!
Old 07-10-2003, 04:16 PM   #36  
THINKING THIN!!!!

Hi girls

Hope everyone is having a great day. I'm still trying to catch up on everything around here. I'm spoiling my husband with all the mowing I've done ths summer...LOL.

Dee....Raising kids is SO hard. Sometimes I still wonder how I got through it and still in my right mind.{some would question that...LOL} I agree with everyone else, seems tough love is in order. Do you have a juvenile place for out of control teens? I always took things away from my kids, phone, TV, {car} etc. Does Larry back you up? Please stay in touch with us, we love ya!!

Sherry....Glad you are feeling better. Please stay out of this heat until you are well, it is hot out there. We need to start planning our camping trip!! We need to do it soon because after school starts, it's work-work-work.

Ramona... I'm so happy for you with your new computer. You deserve it!! BUG hug...too funny!!

Gayle..... Don't give up on all of us meeting. I know it could happen. Are you planning anymore ice cream trips with Steve? Everytime I crave ice cream I think about you and all those freezers full of the stuff!!

Shelley... Sounds like you are doing some deep cleaning. What motivated you? I sure need something to motivate me, most of my work has been outside this summer.

Titan...Dee... I'm so excited about meeting you. Any day would be fine with me, maybe a long lunch. Sounds like you are looking for something in a country. We have 3 acres and it keeps us busy.

Jennelle.... So glad to hear about your new job. Guess there is hope out there to get out of middle school. Good Luck!!

Carol... How are you doing? I love reading your posts. You are helping us all so much.

Jeanne.... Are you back OP since your vacation? I have actually been excited about staying OP since our vacation, imagine that...LOL. Post some pictures soon!!

Cheryl, Vicki, and Doni..... Hope you are OK. Hugs!!

It came a shower earlier but I think the grass is dry now. So back to my mowing!!

Hugs..debbie

Last edited by DebbieA; 07-10-2003 at 04:20 PM.
Old 07-10-2003, 06:39 PM   #37  

I here , just been lurking..

Still have my sinus infection and having nothing to share with anyone.

Deb & Sher ...glad your trip went well and sorry Sherry your not feeling well since getting back. Take care of yourself.

everyone else you seem to have busy lives .

Later...

Vicki
Old 07-10-2003, 08:01 PM   #38  

Vicki,

So good to hear from you! I hope your sinus infection clears up soon. My ears & throat aren't hurting now but I still have a bad cough and can barely talk (which Wayne loves! )

Are you doing the South Beach diet? I thought I read that you were.If so, How's it going? I'm going to start some kind of plan when I get completely well.

Hope to see another post from you soon!

BIG HUGS!

Last edited by Sherry; 07-10-2003 at 08:04 PM.
Old 07-10-2003, 08:06 PM   #39  

By The Way:

Where is Carol......Doni & Jeanne?????????? Come out where ever you are!!!!!
Old 07-10-2003, 08:15 PM   #40  

STOP!!!!!!!!!!!!! Please Go To #27..............A New Thread Has Been Started!!!!!!!!!!

See Ya on #27
Closed Thread