View Poll Results: Do You Tan In The Summer?
Yes!! I Always Go Swimming 0 0%
Yes!! I love To Bake On The Beach!! 3 33.33%
No. I only Burn.Wish I Tanned 2 22.22%
I Only Use Self-Tanners 1 11.11%
I Only Use Tanning Beds 1 11.11%
I Avoid The Sun! 2 22.22%
Voters: 9. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 06-19-2003, 11:38 AM   #31  

Sherry you have done so well hang in there girl! Twenty pounds is a lot to lose. Picture 20 pounds of butter......lol but it is true or 20 pound bag of potatoes. Your body is just getting use to the change. Don't give in, you really don't want to gain those 20 pounds back. We won't let you! Remember the day that you tripped because your pants were to big? How we laughed about it but it felt good. Picture the sloths that you are wearing now and in a month from now that they will be to big too. You can do it girl. You have been my motivation to get back at it and try to lose what I have gainned. Go Sherry Go.... Go Sherry Go!
Old 06-19-2003, 11:41 AM   #32  

Gayle and Sherry(you can straighten up now, I'm finished with the *** kick! lol)......I ran across a picture yesterday of myself when I was a size 24. I pinned it to the wall at my desk where I have to look at it all day long. Talk about motivation! I look like I'm 15 years older than I really am. I'm wearing a mauve colored satin tunic and a bouffant hairdo......WHAT WAS I THINKING???????!!!!!!!!!
Come on girls, we can all pull through this down time. Yesterday is gone, put it away, start fresh today.
Old 06-19-2003, 11:58 AM   #33  
THINKING THIN!!!!

Morning My Dear Floozie Friends!!

I'm getting a slow start this morning. Waiting to see if it's going to rain...AGAIN...LOL.

Gayle.....Hope you got my email!! Please try not to be so down on yourself. We all know what feeling down leads to....EATING! You have done this thing before and I know you can do it again. The plan you were on worked so well for you. I have faith in you!! WE CAN DO THIS!!!

Sherry.... Please don't be upset with yourself. We all have bad weeks, the key is don't let weeks go into MONTHS!! "Like ME". You look great, just try maintaining for awhile then back to losing. Can't wait to see your new PINK swim suit. 9 days and we are out of HERE!!!

Ramona....What I wouldn't give to be a size 14!! Or what would I give up, is the question!! You are tall like me...right? I know you look great at that size!!

Carol....Glad you posted and you are STILL DOING IT!!! WTG...I am so proud of you!!

Titan...I am excited about meeting you when you come to Nashville. Let us know the dates as soon as you know, so me and Sherry can keep those days open for you.

Jeanne.....Are you all packed? Hope you have a wonderful trip!!! Take lots of pictures and post some when you get back.

Dee... Are you feeeling better today? Please take of yourself and don't walk in the heat of the day. Have you gotten your pool opened yet? I'm so jealous...LOL.

Vicki, Doni, Cheryl, Shelley and Jennelle...Hope you are having a great day.

I need to get busy. Going to see if the grass is dry enough to mow. Oh the joys of summer...LOL

Hugs...debbie

Last edited by DebbieA; 06-19-2003 at 12:01 PM.
Old 06-19-2003, 12:21 PM   #34  

Debbie we have had our pool open for about two months. It is about the only thing that is keeping my temp down. I am feeling worse today than ever. I am having a hard time getting air into my lungs. I am spitting up green junk and have a fever on and off. I am just so tired. I couldn't sleep last night because when I lie down the breathing is worse. I am waiting on the doctor to call back and let me know when I can see him. I have to go downtown today for the second part of my TB test. I just want to get better, it has been 2 weeks now and I am worse not better.
Old 06-19-2003, 01:02 PM   #35  

DEE!!!! Get to the Doctor!!!! With your health issues, you do not need to mess around. Just tell him you are coming in and make him see you! Let us know!!!!!

Debbie, I don't think I am as tall as you are. I'm 5'7". You're 5'9"?????? I always wanted to be taller with long, lean legs. Of course, since hubby is only 5'8", I guess I better just stay where I am(like I have a choice! lol).

Jeanne, I hope you have a terrific trip. ALOHA!!!

Shelley, have you heard from your daughter? How is her trip going? I bet she is having a blast and I bet you really miss her!?

Sherry, OK, I have to confess what I did. When I got home last night I was in a horribly foul mood. I ate a burrito and then grabbed a bag of greasy Lays potato chips and started shoveling them into my mouth as fast as I could. I didn't even slow down enough to taste them!! Then I crawled into bed at 7:30 and slept until 6:00 this morning!!!!! I woke up around midnight and guzzled 32 ounces of water. I was so thirsty from all that salt and grease. YUCK!!!!!!!

Cheryl, do you go to weigh in tonight?? We'll be waiting to see how well you did!

Carol, you are on fire girl. You have done a fantastic job!

Vick, Jennelle, Doni, Titan Dee.....sending you good vibes for a happy Thursday!
Old 06-19-2003, 01:58 PM   #36  

Ramona-I just was talking to my daughter on IM. She's having a great time.

Dee-Please if you don't hear back from the DR., go to the ER immediately!!

Sherry-Your weight loss and your walking has been fantastic! Don't let a minor setback get you down!

I'm eatin' alot too this week. I'm chalking it up to all the running this week. Some excuse, huh? Any will do! I even ate a chocolate chip peanut butter oatmeal extra large cookie last night!! Oh the joys of vacation!!

Looks like a lot of us are in the same boat right about now!! We should get together and have a food orgy!!
Old 06-19-2003, 04:24 PM   #37  
WW on-line since 1/1/2009

S/C/G: see ticker

Height: 5'5"

Dee - It sounds like you might have bacterial pneumonia. It's what killed Jim Henson. You need to go to the doctor NOW!!!!! If he can't see you, go to the ER. Now is NOT the time to be acting all tough and junk!

Gayle - I would also kill to be a size 14, but that's not the point. The point is that you need to stop feeling worthless for being a stay-at-home mom. Raising your child is the most important thing you will ever do. Your little one is so blessed to have a mommy who can be there all the time for her.
Old 06-19-2003, 06:36 PM   #38  

I just got home.Mom & I rode to Georgia to buy a Mega Millions lotto ticket.It was a spur of the moment idea! It was a LONG drive but I enjoyed talking to Mom non-stop the whole way!

Dee, Debbie, Ramona & Shelley,
Thanks for your words of encouragement & love.I know I can do this!! **** I did it for almost 3 months!! I'm not going to let 4 days get me down!!! Starting tomorrow, I'm right back to being OP!!!!!! I'm going to be stronger then ever!!!!!!!! Thanks for much for being my friend.

Shelley,
I'm so glad that your Daughter is having a great time! But I know you miss her too! It's nice that ya'll can IM each other! COOL!!

Gayle,
I hope you're in a better mood this afternoon. I'm worried about you. Let's nip this in the butt and get right back to OP!!!!!!!! WE CAN DO IT GIRLFRIEND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jeanne,
I hope you have the time of your life!! Enjoy your trip and take lots of pictures to share with us! ALOHA!!!!!

Debbie,
Thanks again for being there for me through THICK & THIN!! Love ya!!!

Carol,
Get here quick! Gayle & I need your MOTIVATION!!!!!!!!! Kick our butts!!!!

Ramona,
I know how worried you are about your Sons feet. I hope the medicine clears it up. I couldn't help but laugh at the potatoe chip deal! Atleast you got it out of your system! Now...no more!!!

Dee,
Please get to the Dr. ASAP!!!!! You need to get well and have been sick too long!!! Take care of Dee!!!!! Do we all need to come there and take care of you????? (Sounds great to me!!) Love you!!!!

Vicki........Doni........Jennelle.......Titan..... .Cheryl........... Take care and I'll post to you later! I promise I didn't forget you!!!! HUGS!

Gotta run....We're going to the SOUNDS ballgame and sit in the "Budweiser Party Section". Wayne brought home tickets from work. The buys are coming along with a friend each.

BTW: Mom bought me a cute beach bag at Cracker Barrell today (Where we ate lunch) for our Florida trip! It's so nice. Her way of cheering me up!

Later ya'll.....
BIG HUGS!!!!!!!
Old 06-20-2003, 07:00 AM   #39  
Carol

Good Morning all my Floozie Friends

Here is my motivation tip for today!!!

Believe that you can

Believing that you can do it will not, in itself, get it done. Yet believing you cannot do it will most certainly prevent you from ever making it happen.
So the choice of what to believe is clear. Believe that you can, believe that you will, and you're well on your way to making it happen.

What do you truly believe you can do? The difference between impossible and accomplished is largely a matter of belief. A world of things that were once considered impossible are now so common we take them for granted. Each one of those things became reality because someone believed it could happen.

Doubt is very easy to maintain, but it won't get very much done. See how many of your doubts you can replace with positive and compelling beliefs.

Every moment of every day, your beliefs guide your actions. Believe that you can, believe that you will, and your reality will follow graciously along.

Have a Great OP Day Ladies!

I love you all and know you can do this!!!

Carol
Old 06-20-2003, 09:15 AM   #40  

Carol,
Thanks for the motivational tip.....I loved it!!
Old 06-20-2003, 09:17 AM   #41  

STOP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! PLEASE GO TO #22..............A NEW THREAD HAS BEEN STARTED!!!!!!
Closed Thread