View Poll Results: What Do You Look Forward To Most When You Approach Your Goal Weight?
Buying A New Wardrobe 2 22.22%
Participating In New Activities 0 0%
Having A Better Social Life 0 0%
Feeling Better About Yourself 5 55.56%
Seeing Your Health Improve 0 0%
A Better Sex Life 2 22.22%
Voters: 9. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 05-04-2003, 11:30 AM   #31  
WW on-line since 1/1/2009

S/C/G: see ticker

Height: 5'5"

Sherry - You ROCK! Was there any one moment where you just decided once and for all that you were going to stay OP? Share it with us!
Old 05-04-2003, 12:29 PM   #32  

Jennelle,

Yes!!! There was a moment when I knew I was going to stay OP!! About 2 weeks of being OP, I wanted to just give up and eat everything I wanted and how much I wanted! I remember thinking how I wanted to go to the store that night and buy ice cream, syrup,nuts etc. and just PIG OUT!!

Don't laugh...But I thought.."**** NO! I've gone this far, I'm not giving up now!!" I then went to the bathroom, locked the door, took off all my clothes and just stared at the rolls and cellulite! NOT A PRETTY SITE!!!!

Also, I'm trying so hard to lose & firm by WALKING!! I really don't know how many inches I've lost but I do know my clothes are TOO BIG!!

I'm doing this for "ME!!" I want to be able to look good in my 2 piece swimsuit and have Wayne's eyes on me instead of watching other women walk by! He's not a flirt in any way but he's a MAN and men Do look!!!

Don't give up Jennelle! You can do it!! If I can.....ANYONE can!!!! Thanks for asking!!!
Old 05-04-2003, 01:33 PM   #33  

GAYLE HAPPY BIRTHDAY AND A VERY HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!!!!

Sorry Id din't wish you happy birthday yesterday. God knows that I tried. My pc kept crashing and I am crossing my fingers that it won't again before I finish posting.

My thought are with you. Wish you all the best on your 40th and on your 7th anniversary.
Old 05-05-2003, 05:57 AM   #34  

sher-your shrinking woman!
you mustve missed my post.
are you and deb still doing the curves thing?
did you do there diet?
your doing so well im so proud of you!
doni
Old 05-05-2003, 09:10 AM   #35  

Good morning. I hope everyone is okay. Sherry & Deb, please let us know that you're okay. I just read they have delayed school openings because of the storms......
Old 05-05-2003, 09:40 AM   #36  

Dee (Titan),

We are ok.The storms were so bad!!! Here where I live, there wasn't much damage,Just trees & broken power lines down. In Madison where my School is, there are houses that were flattened.I'm anxious to get to work to see if the School has power.The Schools are on a 2 hour delay.

Thanks for thinking of us.I'm also worried about Gayle.The news said that KS City had a lot of damage.Are you ok Gayle?????

Everyone have a great OP day!!!

Last edited by Sherry; 05-05-2003 at 09:56 AM.
Old 05-05-2003, 09:49 AM   #37  

Sherry I glad that you and Debbie are fine. I hope that the storm hasn't flattened any of the childrems home from your school.

Gayle where are you? Now I am worried because I hadn't heard of the storm before this morning. I am going out for my walk and hope that you post before I am back.
Old 05-05-2003, 09:56 AM   #38  

Now I'm going to have Gayle on my mind all day until I get home and check here!!!!!!!!! Hugs Gayle!!

Carol........I forgot to tell you in my last post but I hope that your grandkids are doing ok now.Are you still OP?

Later All...........
Old 05-05-2003, 10:08 AM   #39  

I'm going to go ahead and start a new thread before work!!
Old 05-05-2003, 10:10 AM   #40  

STOP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Please Go To #9.................A New Thread Has Been Started!!!!!
Closed Thread