View Poll Results: With So Many Of Us "Loozing" Now, How Much Do You Still Need To Lose To Reach Goal?
5 lbs. Or Under 1 7.14%
5-10 lbs. 2 14.29%
10-15 lbs. 1 7.14%
15-20 lbs. 0 0%
20-25 lbs. 2 14.29%
25-30 lbs. 1 7.14%
30-50 lbs. 2 14.29%
50-60 lbs. 1 7.14%
60-100 lbs. 4 28.57%
Over 100 lbs. 0 0%
Voters: 14. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 04-29-2003, 05:50 AM   #31  

Deb-I agree with Jennelle!! You did good, considering what you had to work with.

I ate a bit too much yesterday. I went overboard on honeydew melon, but at least it wasn't candy!!
Old 04-29-2003, 08:43 AM   #32  
Losing it!

I just had to jump in here to tell Carol how proud I am of her!!!!!

Carol: You have made a commitment to stay OP and you are seeing the results!!!!! I am sooooo happy for you!!!!! GREAT JOB!!!!

To all of the families that need prayers: You have an extra one being sent from here.

I will post more later, I need to get some work done.

HAVE A GREAT OP DAY!!!!
Old 04-29-2003, 09:58 AM   #33  

Debbie give yourself a pat on the back. You made wise choices. You will probably not be on a high protein /low card diet all your life so this is a practise run. Glad you mom is doing ok

Sherry get some rest too. The house isn't that important.

Carol I am so proud of you. Keep going.

Shelley over eating on melon....it sure could be worse.

Well I really have to run. I have a photo shot here in a few minutes. I will tell you more about it later.

DEE
Old 04-29-2003, 12:06 PM   #34  

Sher & Deb prayers for you loved ones going your way.

Hey you girls are doing on your op ..keep it up..

Been busy with all the Derby events going on...

Have a good one...

Vicki
Old 04-30-2003, 12:27 AM   #35  
Losing it!

Dee, if the paper gets a pic of you in the photo shoot, please scan and post, ok????

Vickster: I am always so happy to see a posting from you!!!! What do you think of a little trip next year to meet everyone? Will you be able to make it?

Sher: I hope FIL is better tonight. When will you know if he has any damage? This is off topic, but todays Dear Abby was about compulsive cleaners or perfectionist. I thought of you! Grab the paper if you have a free minute.

Deb: Hows Mom???? You are one busy lady!!!!! I'm glad to hear that James is up and moving more. Just in time, with you helping your Mom and Grandmother out. Don't worry about staying strictly Atkins. Whats important is that you are choosing healthy foods.

I hope everyone else is doing ok. I just came back from a board meeting and am heading to bed, alone again..... Steve's gone until Thursday.
Old 04-30-2003, 11:49 AM   #36  
WW on-line since 1/1/2009

S/C/G: see ticker

Height: 5'5"

Gayle...I just went and read that Dear Abby online...my mom was like that for the longest time! I don't know what her turning point was, but she eventually lightened up.

I agree about the "close the door" part. When both hubby and I were growing up, we had messy rooms. His parents didn't bug him about his. My mom CONTINUALLY nagged me about mine! I would always tell her, "It's MY room." She would say, "It's MY house!" My own children are also slobs, and I just close the door. I think it's actually made them more responsible, in a way. They've learned to get their clothes in the laundry basket if they want them washed, and if they don't, they get to wash their own stuff. I am proud to say my 15 year old boy knows how to use a washing machine.
Old 04-30-2003, 12:01 PM   #37  
Losing it!

Jennelle, I use to be alot like that too, but something happened along the way!!! My house is never filthy dirty, but it tends to get cluttered!!! My 18 year old daughter should get the "SLOB OF THE YEAR" award! I shut the door and dread ever opening it. God forbid that I should ever need to walk into the room....they might find me in the Spring!!! She is very responsible with laundry, work etc. just the room is horrible!
Old 04-30-2003, 05:58 PM   #38  
THINKING THIN!!!!

Hi Girls

Just checking in with everyone to let you know how things are. My Mom is doing so much better but it's been a rough few days. Her blood pressure dropped so low for several hours but now it's back to normal. It will be a long road for her but she seems to be tougher than I thought. She is determined to walk and do everything the doctor's say. She is suppose to be moved tomorrow to the rehab wing of the hospital.

As for me I'm hanging in there and busy as ever. I just came from my Grannymom's and tonight I am spending the night with Mom at the hospital. She made us promise that someone would stay with her until she was feeling better. So...me, Dad and my 2 brothers,my baby sister, and my SIL have stayed with her around the clock since Monday. After they move her tomorrow, hopefully she will feel better about staying by herself.

I'm still trying to make healthly choices and portion sizes. Adkins will have to wait for easier times...LOL.

Hope everyone is doing OK.

Hugs...deb
Old 04-30-2003, 07:03 PM   #39  

Somebody has a birthday coming up in 2 days!!!

I just shut the girls' doors. My youngest has her clothes all over her floor. The only problem is--they are the clean ones!! It's her decision, though and I don't touch them!!
Old 04-30-2003, 07:14 PM   #40  
WW on-line since 1/1/2009

S/C/G: see ticker

Height: 5'5"

Shelley - My daughter is the same way...the only thing that I can't abide by is when she cleans her room and there are clothes STILL FOLDED in the laundry basket. THAT steams me!
Old 04-30-2003, 07:42 PM   #41  

Boy gals ...can relate with the kids rooms always a mess. Mine's room always looks like tornado hit it. She sleeps in the computer room where there is a bed for the daycare kids. I tell her if she doesn't start keeping her room cleaner then i will put the computer in her room and make it an office. She tells me ...Mom i don't sleep in there so why should i clean it....My answer is clean it or it no longer be your room/ or i will torch it...Then she cleans it ..most of the time...

Does that make sense....I reread it and hope you get the drift I am going in. Bad day in the daycare world....

Sher ...Family is still in prayers
Deb.... YOurs also
Snugs...Let's do it for next year...Got my own car NOW....Feel like a grown up.

Well taking my silly self off here for now..

Later

Love you all....

Vickster..
Old 04-30-2003, 07:47 PM   #42  

Oh--I forgot to tell everyone!!! WE GOT 4 NEW TIRES ON THE 4RUNNER!!!! When the people in my office heard, they cheered for me!! I am so happy!!!
Old 04-30-2003, 10:43 PM   #43  

STOP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Please Go To #8.................A New Thread Has Been Started!!!!
Closed Thread