View Poll Results: With Warm/Hot Weather Coming, Which Of The Following Will You Be Wearing More?
Long Pants 1 10.00%
Short Shorts 3 30.00%
Capri's 2 20.00%
Shorts Right Above The Knee 3 30.00%
Skirts 0 0%
Skorts 0 0%
Dresses 1 10.00%
Voters: 10. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 04-19-2003, 04:43 AM   #31  

hello everone!
thanks to all for the support.

everyone is still doing so great!!!!!!
ive decided to go full force on program after easter.
and no i dont want no candy.
lol!
im making a big roast and having family over and dont wanna think of counting all that.
dh wants peach cobbler for dessert
but ive done great on my excerciseing.
i was doing them at 10 pm but managed all this week to get it done at noon.
im very proud of myself.
my ra is in remission for the moment the excercise keeps my joints warm for most of the day and ive actualy been able to clean.
take care everyone!!!!!!!
love doni
Old 04-19-2003, 10:53 AM   #32  

Hello

I hope that everyone has a great OP day. What is everyone's plans for Easter tomorrow? We're going to Debbie's Brother's house.The whole family will be there.Whatever you do, try hard to stay OP.If you "have" to have something that's a No-NO,just try not to PIG OUT!!!

Doni,
I'm so glad that you're going on a plan after Easter! We will help you, motivate & support you all the way!! What plan are you going to follow?

Got to get busy on the house and make cookies and deviled eggs for tomorrow.

Love to All.....
Old 04-19-2003, 11:20 AM   #33  
THINKING THIN!!!!

Morning girls

Hope everyone has a OP day planned!! And also planning ways to stay OP tomorrow. I got the candy for the grand's baskets yesterday but so far it hasn't bothered me...LOL. I try to keep {legal treats} here for me , just in case of an emergency...

Wayne and Sherry came up last night and we had so much fun playing cards until the wee hours of the morning. Sherry.... I'm sorry you win so much, I know it gets boring...LOL.

I have a big day planned today....Mowing the yard...planting onion sets....and moving gravel to fill up some holes in the driveway. Makes me tired just thinking of it!! Looking on the positive side....What good excerise!!

Hugs...Deb
Old 04-19-2003, 12:49 PM   #34  

hello girlfriends!
sher-deb, you gals just have to much fun!!!!!
how far away from each other are you?
im basicly going to cut out 2nd helpings and late nite snacking,
drink more water and watch coke intake.
getting in my excercise.
i basicly know why i gained so im just going to try to reverse it.
everone have a great day!
debbie,working in the yard counts as excercise!!!!
doni
Old 04-19-2003, 01:47 PM   #35  

Doni,

All I'm doing is watching my fat grams, NO seconds and exercising & walking!! Also, Tomorrow will be" 5 WEEKS" that I have been OP AND I haven't had ANYTHING to drink but WATER!!!!!!!!! I haven't had coke, tea or anything else!!!

I think I'm loosing & feeling better this time because I can eat what I want....just small portions AND because I'm WALKING & drinking WATER! Good luck to you!! You can do it!!!!!!!

By The Way: Debbie & I live about 30 minutes from one another.I'm in Nashville, she's in Pleasant View.

Hugs...............
Old 04-19-2003, 02:10 PM   #36  
Losing it!

I hope all of my "bestest" online friends have a wonderful Easter!!!! I have a caramel cake in the oven baking as I write this. I can't decide if I want to take an Atkins day for Easter or go ahead and splurge a bit. This will be the second time I have made this cake without even one lick or nibble. I might go ahead and have just one piece....

We will be going to Steve's parent's home for Easter (that's what the cake is for) I get along really well with all of the family except one SIL that LOVES to start trouble, not just with me, but everyone. It's nothing for her to have a "screaming episode" for no reason at all. When I see her come through the door, my stomach instantly knots up! Guess we all have'em!!! She actually use to be on medication (might still be??) to keep her under control. Anyone want to adopt her???? I will even ship her free of charge!!!!

Yes Sher, Wayne is welcome to go with Steve!!!! I really think the two might like each other. Steve's pretty easy going and always has a sense of humor. Loves to be the life of the party! Guess that's why I love him so much. Me being the shy one, I can live out what fun I could have through him! I think it would be so cool, if we ever meet, to have the hubby's meet too.

Deb: Don't wear yourself out to much before Easter!!! Great job resisting that frick'n Easter candy!!

Well, I can't post to everyone now, but just know that I will be thinking of all of you tomorrow!!!!! Love, Gayle
Old 04-19-2003, 02:21 PM   #37  
WW on-line since 1/1/2009

S/C/G: see ticker

Height: 5'5"

Easter's not a big deal here this year...I'm going out later to buy the Easter basket stuff for the kids, but I'm trying to stay away from lots of candy. Daughter will probably get some makeup in her Easter basket...don't know what to do for son. Hubby says he doesn't want any Easter candy, and I'm glad. He's getting a HUGE gut on him...I wish I could get him motivated!
Old 04-19-2003, 09:08 PM   #38  

Do you mind if I BRAG again?????

I just got home from the store.I had to go to buy more eggs to make deviled eggs for tomorrow. But now I don't have eggs!!! They are ALL BROKEN!! Wanna know why?????

As I was getting out of the car with the store bag in my hand, I tripped and fell. And it's BECAUSE...........

My pants are TOO BIG and I tripped over them!!!!!!!!!!!! My knee is banged up a little but I don't feel pain!!! All I feel is HAPPINESS!!!!!!!!!

Those jeans are gone FOREVER NOW!!!!! I won't EVER wear them again!!!!!! Never....ever!!!

Thanks floozie friends for letting me share this joyful news with you!!!
Old 04-20-2003, 04:12 AM   #39  

hello everyone!!!
HAPPY EASTER!!

im excited there predicting t-storms and i love em.
dh will be here to .
usualy hes at work.
im fixing a roast.
catagan will have a easter egg hunt then hafta look for her easter basket.

sher,im sorry bout your knee and your eggs,
butWOHOOOOOO!
on the cause!!!!!
thats awesome!!
how proud i am of you!!i think i can do what you did but i have my cokes you know.
lol!
altho im going to start rotating them with diet cherry!
its good if its real cold.
i know i should cut them out totaly but the withdrawel i cant handle rite now.
with my ra meds i usualy get a headache especialy with prednesone.
i homeschool i get grumpy when head hurts to bad.
slowly is the way for me.

jenelle,its a good thing then hubby doesnt want any candy,mine will eat it and not gain a ounce!
i dont know where he puts it!

gdean,
the cake sounds delish!
let us know how you did.
i hope everything goes well with the sil.
i have one of those in my family as well dh side.

HAPPY EASTER TO EVERYONE!!!!!
doni
Old 04-20-2003, 09:23 AM   #40  

Good Mornin'

HAVE A HAPPY EASTER!!!!!!!
Old 04-20-2003, 09:25 AM   #41  

STOP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Please Go To #6...............A New Thread Has Been Started!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 04-21-2003, 06:52 PM   #42  

I'm embarrassed by my (still) huge thighs, so I think I'll start out with capri's before going back to shorts.
Closed Thread