Closed Thread

Old 02-06-2003, 12:50 PM   #31  
haggy-saggy aprongutarse

Poor lushie----take some meds.---pssst---i heard Peacher had to go into detox.---bet than defib.
Old 02-06-2003, 03:16 PM   #32  

Peaches, Betty Ford??????
Old 02-06-2003, 04:00 PM   #33  
fatter than U

Talking What's worse...

...a fever of 102 or Montezuma's Revenge , which is what I have!! Must have been those stupid chicken cannellonis! Poor Lush!

What? Peaches in detox?? George didn't sell you one of those colon cleansing thingies like in Clear Your Clutter with Feng Shui, did he, Peachers?

Some doctor on some site said that if you get a migraine, you can make it go away by sticking your arms right up to the elbows in hot-as-you-can-stand water and keeping them there. Supposedly the veins or arteries or blood vessels or whatever the heck they are can't be dilated in your head and your arms at the same time. I have yet to try it because my sink is not shiny.

My affirmation: Tomorrow I will wake up bright and perky and NOT feel like cr*p.
Old 02-06-2003, 04:11 PM   #34  

Poor Lush. Poor Sugar.

I am so unmotivated today I don't even have a list.
Old 02-06-2003, 04:14 PM   #35  
*kiss* *kiss* *kiss*

oK. Enough. It's one thing to make fun to Lush. That's fun. That's relaxing. But yOU SHOULD not MAKE fun oF meeee

Besides I feel thinner and less toxic already.

I took DS out of drivers ed because I just can't afford any higher insurance rates. He can driver when he leaves home. Until then, he can stay in his room. No public transportation here.

My list:[list=a][*]Look at food[*]Eat[*]Clean dishes[*]Burp[*]detox (this is out of order)[*]wonder what Lush's dog looks like[*]drive ds to science fair extravaganza[*]breat[*]stand up straight[*]rest[/list=a]

Sorry you all that have sickness. It's going around here too. Some schools have actually closed .
Old 02-06-2003, 04:23 PM   #36  
Member w/ messiest house

BREAT? WHAT IS BREAT?

DO I NEED TO BREAT TOO?

I HAVE CRAMPS

MY LIST:
1)BREAT
2)TAKE MORE ADVIL
3)WHINE A LOT SO DH WILL MAKE DINNER
Old 02-06-2003, 05:25 PM   #37  
haggy-saggy aprongutarse

I always breat after I detox---you can't breat on a full stomach---it makes you wooozy----We even have breating parties and serve warm water and lemon--that is what frappe lived on---by the way---fRAPPY gave KIWONK the diet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!what's up with that?????
Old 02-06-2003, 07:34 PM   #38  
Member w/ messiest house

Default Here ya go --

Quote:
Originally posted by Berrypie
Let's let everyone see! www.fasting.com
Ole Dennis is a hoot! He only eats one meal a day (vegetarian, of course) to maintain the "perfect Ferrari that is [his] body." Now MY body is a perfect U-Haul, so I have to eat MANY meals a day!
What machine are you???????????????
I read that whole website, and also read a book about fasting. Then I tried fasting (not juice, just water) for 3 whole days and decided I never ever would do that again. It was insufferable.

And just in case that doesn't influence you...

from The Deep Detox
"I have been on a thirty-day juice fast where I accomplished more, worked harder and experienced a greater sustaining energy than I did in a non-fasting state. When day 20 hit, it was like fireworks. My co-workers couldn't keep up with my zipping and zinging here and there, joyously whistling as I worked, every cell energized with fresh juices. I did have some detoxification dips, but they were not immobilizing and after an enema and an extra ration of carrot juice, I was fine. Not so with water fasting. For me water is one big long detoxification, the deep detox, where all the toxins in my body become fuel. The body is fully focused on burning up and clearing toxins. Blood is saturated with carcinogens, mucus, trans-fatty acids and other byproducts of the North American diet. We recommend juice fasting to those who have never fasted unless they have a calling by God to water. And this is an important point, God leads people to water fasting in the 21 century and he will sustain you during a called fast. But you can also call yourself to a fast from being sick and tired of your spiritual apathy, pressing in to make serious life changes."

Don'tcha just want to run right out and do that?

Still looking for the detox recipe. Later

Kiwi
Old 02-07-2003, 03:50 AM   #39  
fatter than U

Default Re: Here ya go --

Quote:
Originally posted by Kiwonk

Don'tcha just want to run right out and do that?
Not anymore!

Aw Peachers! You know we only make fun of you 'cause we love you. If we were in school, we'd be the ones sitting behind you pulling on your pigtails Is the rash gone yet?

My list:
  • wash pots and pans
  • make dessert for tonight
  • make lentil mushroom burgers for health food guests
  • mop floors
  • dust stuff
  • clean powder room
  • cut up raw vegetables
  • change sheets
  • shift laundry
  • iron something
  • pass out from exhaustion
Old 02-07-2003, 08:17 AM   #40  
Most boring housewife.

Default Let it snow

It is snowing its little head off around here. My kids are excited to go out and play. I wonder what they did with their snow gear? I'll bet you a thousand dollars that no one put it away.
I am wounded at all this list-mocking that is going on around here. If there is any more of it, I will report it to Suzanne. Kiwi will naturally take my side. It will become a war of huge proportions. I'm sorry there are no new people to draw into the war, Peaches chased all of them away, but it should be fun anyway.
I think I'm better. I slept on and off for 36 hours. I'm going to go do something useful with my time. There will be no list because I'm too lazy.
BTW...I am further along in A Widow For One Year and it is pretty good. Still not the best book I've ever read, as it was billed to me, but good.
Old 02-07-2003, 11:16 AM   #41  
haggy-saggy aprongutarse

list---
1.stop mocking lush even though she mocked flylady-----
i want to send flynag an email---can you write it for me lush-----i am going to post what a friend of mine ---someone i RECOMMENDED the website to {flylady.net that is}SAID about the site and the lady---here it is---HOW shall i answer me friend and WHAT should i say to flyhag?????------"I don`t get this. Flylady wants you to get rid of your junk but wants you to
buy junk from her like totebags,dustbusters & lapel pins?????????/ Sounds
like she`s getting rich to me"
Old 02-07-2003, 02:38 PM   #42  
Most boring housewife.

Default I'm allowed to mock Flyhag!

There is no reason I shouldn't mock Flybag. She is a complete phoney. Did you read her bio? She's a nut, too.
I'm still sick. All I can do is sleep. That is all that is wrong with me. I have to get up occasionally to stretch all my sore joints, then I sleep again. I should detox while this is going on...I'll be completely rested and detoxed.
It isn't nice to mock my lists because:
1. I'm sick.
2. If being thought of as boring was a deterrent to posting here, I would have stopped five years ago. I find this post no more boring than my lists. Read it. There's nothing interesting here. Put a couple of numbers in and it is unrecognizable from a cleaning list.
3. What I'm miffed about is that none of the nice people have come to my aid. They could have lied and said something nice about my lists. Maybe the nice people aren't really all that nice.
4. The agitator around here is that nasty Peaches. She always is mean about my efforts to be perfect. Once she is detoxed, she'll be impossible.
5. On closer inspection, it turns out that I also have a headache. I'm not just tired and achey, I have a headache, too.
6. that's all, I'm tired of this.
I'm sure something interesting is on TV...bye

Old 02-07-2003, 03:43 PM   #43  
haggy-saggy aprongutarse

large courier deep-pink hello you bags--- I AM SPENDING THE REST OF THE AFTERNOON SENDING HAPPINESS AND WELLNESS VIBES TO LUSHWHINE AND PRACTICING THE CODES AND IMAGE ATTACHMENT CRAP----I AM JEALOUS OF YOU WHO KNOW HOW TO WORK THEM---EVEN THOUGH IT IS BLIZZARDING OUT,I STILL WILL HAVE MARGIE NIGHT.
Old 02-07-2003, 04:19 PM   #44  

Wow. Whatta bunch a whiners. If you only had a sunny disposition like I have, it would be sunny and lovely outside instead of frigid and snowy. I take full credit for the springtime day outside my window. I have daffodils and those little blue iris thingies blooming. Also a soft pink rhody.

Bagz, if you learn all that codes and image attachment stuff, I will be very jealous. I don't even know how to do the quote thing correctly. I accidently send HUGE photo attachments in my email. I'm a computer illiterate.

I quit the flynag's group. I may have to sign up again if my house doesn't get it together soon. My problem w/ the flynag is that she has a cleaning lady!!!! , for cripes sake. How can you act so pompous and self righteous when you're not even doing it yourself????

I'm reading

Plain Truth which is very good. It's about an 18 yr old Amish girl who has an unwed pregnancy, and when the baby ends up dead she's charged w/ murder. Then a big shot attorney who is visiting relatives because she is having a moral crisis becomes her defense attorney. Good book.

Sugar, you are such a wonderful hostess, serving lentil mushroom burgers to the vegetarians.
Old 02-07-2003, 04:36 PM   #45  
Member w/ messiest house

Default Poor Lush!

I miss her sparklingly witty lists, doesn't everyone?

Wabbit, you are treading on thin ice out there in Wonderland. The temp went back down to zero yesterday. We have giant snowbanks blooming.

Sugar, that is simply amazing. Who knew you could make anything out lentils and mushrooms?

Bagz, you forgot to hit "Close All Tags" But your picture came out nicely!

I should be shopping for Dd's sleepover. She is having 4 girls over tomorrow night. We cleaned for the friends who came over for the dinner the other day, so I'm not cleaning again. DD will have to vacuum and clean up her room. Only thing I'm doing is food. This is probably a lie. I will spend all day tomorrow cleaning. I don't feel like doing anything today.

Kiwi
Closed Thread