Old 08-16-2011, 06:48 AM   #1  

Default Steel Magnolias #39

Good morning everyone. It is lovely and cool here this morning. It is great waking up to cooler temps and not so much humidity. I was able to turn the thermostat up on the ac units to give them some rest too, which was nice.

Well, I finished the first of Jackson's socks. Real fast knit. I am making Thomas's exactly alike so Jackson can feel like a big guy. The yarn is called Tree Fort. How appropriate for a rough and tumble boy. He is really growing. His dad posted a picture of him getting a how towel treatment when he went and got his haircut and I couldn't believe how much he has grown. Thomas keeps shooting up too. They just are growing up too fast.

I finished a good book yesterday. It was one I had gotten on ebooks from the library. I thought I had read all of Dick Francis's books, but I am finding some of the older ones I haven't read so am enjoying them. I am currently reading an old Raymond Chandler book, which is fun as the descriptions of clothing and hair and such, which were so "it" back then seem so archaic today. Phillip Marlowe in the first chapter describes his "hot" look of a baby blue suit! It is a fun read though can drag a bit. I am also listening while I knit to another J A Jance J P Beaumont character series. It is always a good read or listen to.

I am going to be chopping up canteloupes and a whole watermelon and baggin it up today so it doesn't spoil. I have been putting it off, but it has to be done. We are having mongolian beef and rice tonight. I found a decent recipe and it uses a lower fat beef so it has good pt value. I keep trying to expand our horizons so to speak.

Jean: I got the giggles over your "dump and chop" salad. I bought salad fixins and am going to have that for lunch today myself. Glad your church monies were a fast work.

Well I best be going. I have things I want to get done this morning and want to get back to knitting and get the socks all done. Have a great Tuesday all!!! Faye
Attached Images
File Type: jpg jacksonssocks.jpg (37.7 KB, 7 views)
gma22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2011, 09:48 AM   #2  

Good Morning, Flowers! It started to thunder while I was in the shower; that makes me a bit nervous because of the sky light near the tub. We did get a 1/2" of rain which the crops need. Bob watered my flowers last night so they are water logged this morning. I sat and watched the Today Show for awhile after Bob left for the office. I can tell it's going to be a lazy day for me as I have no ambition whatsoever. Bob's annual dinner meeting is tonight with a show after the meal. They are called "A Touch of Broadway" with 16 guys and gals singing and dancing accompanied by a 3 piece band. They have a different theme every year and use props w/o actually changing clothes; the guys wear tuxes and the gals have long dresses with lot of sparkling jewelry. They usually perform at our church in February after the prime rib dinner so we get to see them twice.

"Gma" -- Thanks for starting the new thread. I just finished reading The Lincoln Lawyer and picked out another book by the same author. Is J A Jance the author of the series you mentioned? I can Google the name for more information. My salad last night was a success! No one had ever had it which surprised me because I got the recipe from the newspaper and also an out of town friend who had made it. One gal, who is an excellent "fancy" cook, asked if I would share the recipe. She was surprised when I said it was a "dump and chop" easy salad! When you don't get to see Jackson very often he will grow up even faster. I really like the colors in his socks; I'm sure he will get a kick out of having socks just like Thomas does.

Maggie -- I wondered where you were yesterday! I like to go to Applebees and there is always a line if it is close to meal time. on the maintain this week!

I need to get dressed and do something constructive this morning. I have lots of chores to choose from. Have a terrific Tuesday and enjoy!

Last edited by Jean; 08-16-2011 at 12:15 PM.
Jean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2011, 11:00 AM   #3  
Thin Within

Talking Titilating Tuesday

GOOD MORNING MAGNOLIAS

It is supposed to be in the 90's somewhere & mostly sunny this day and that is fine with me. Tomorrow is said we are in for some thunderstorms. We don't plan on going anywhere this day and I haven't done anything of value this morning so far. Dogs woke me up earlier than usual and I am just easing into the world. After I leave here I will go to the kitchen and start the process of making that Chile Verde and get it all in the crock pot. I am sitting here typing inbetween yawns. Will has decided what he wants to do for his birthday which is Sept 1. There is a restaurant in a very small place called McCracken which is about 30 miles from here where the chef is, that used to work for "the Donald," that they say does a wonderful prime rib. It has been a long time since we have had prime rib. The very best we ever had was in a little place in WY and after the chef's wife shot and killed him we didn't get it there anymore. If that is what Will wants for his meal then that is where we will go ~ to McCracken. I'll be sure to save my weekly points allowance for that meal. I haven't decided where I want to go on my day.

DONNA FAYE Isn't it wonderful that the temps are getting lower. Sure makes life easier. I imagine your swelling subsides when the temps lower also and it makes you more comfortable. Those boys are sure growing up fast. It is neat that you are making the sox alike. That will certainly put a smile on their faces to have them alike. I love that pattern.

JEAN Isn't it nice that you can make a dish and everyone eats it all up. The Lincoln Lawyer is a good one. Do you read Ludlums books? When I get a good book I marithon it and so I have to plan on a block of time in which to do that. Nothing else gets done when I am into a book.

Everyone have a lovely day. I am waking up now and can get the day going. Type at y'all later.

Last edited by Maggie; 08-16-2011 at 11:02 AM.
Maggie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2011, 11:37 AM   #4  

Good morning, ladies! A lovely day and only 78 degrees so far. It was 68 when I got up this morning.

I had a good time with Sandy and we went to a couple of quilt shops on Saturday. I didn't buy anything - wasn't I a good girl! We always stay up way later than I do normally and I was so tired last night I went to bed at 8:00 and didn't wake up until 6:30 this morning! I feel well rested today and ready for the world. PT also takes it out of me. She has my knee bending a lot better but there is still some more stretching to get it to bend correctly. I go back to the doc next week and hopefully I can return to real exercise in the pool.

Maggie, congratulations on your maintain. It's always better than a gain and I think it helps our body to get adjusted along the way so we don't hit a plateau and stay there for weeks. Prime rib sounds really good. I haven't had any since Christmas.

Jean, post your salad recipe. I'm always looking for salads to take to covered dishes and for myself.

Faye, how about sharing the mongolian beef recipe. I love the sock colors. Jackson will surely feel so grown up to have socks like Thomas. I hope the Elvis folks don't get in your way too much. My library changed to a new ebook service and we can now return our books when we are done with them instead of having to wait. I love it! Between what I "read" on ebooks and the real books I read, I go through a ton in no time. I've been saving books to give to Elaine when she gets back from Idaho (she's there from May until September) and I have 53 books in the bag already. I only bought one myself. My friends keep me well supplied. Adora and I went to see Harry Potter one last time yesterday. I can't wait until it comes out on DVD so I can have my own personal marathon and watch them all in order. Have you signed up for www.pottermore.com? More about Harry! I saw a movie on tv of Rowlings life. Very interesting. Did you see it?

Nothing happening this week until Friday when I will go to Bella for lock-in.

Have a great day!
QuilterInVA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2011, 11:21 PM   #5  

Maggie -- We are supposed to get more rain tonight but the stars were out as we drove home from the meeting. The meal and entertainment were excellent as always. The president of the board has no clue how to conduct a meeting and it was rather embarrassing. None of the board members who spoke were any more confident speaking in front of a group -- lots of "ums" and "ahs." I've not read any of the Ludlums books; I will have to look for them.

Susan -- It sounds like your weather is finally cooling down. I'm glad you got a good nights sleep last night, and hope tonight is more of the same.

3 C Salad

1 can whole kernel corn, drained
1 can shoe peg corn, drained
green pepper to taste, chopped
onion to taste, chopped
1/2 cup mayonnaise
1 cup grated Cheddar cheese
1/2 - 3/4 bag of Chili Cheese Frito chips, crushed slightly, add just before serving

I usually just put chips on the top, with the rest in a bowl for people to add after the top layer is gone. They will get soggy if mixed in and not eaten right away. (One gal said she has used Mexican corn with red and green peppers already in the corn.)

I am heading off to bed to read for awhile. See you all tomorrow!

Last edited by Jean; 08-17-2011 at 08:50 AM.
Old 08-17-2011, 12:21 AM   #6  
Thin Within

Talking

GOOD AFTERNOON MAGNOLIAS

The Chili Verde is done now and it sure tastes good. We had a bowl for dinner. Now if anyone wants to add any "heat" to it they can but it is great for those who don't like it mo hotta da betta like I do. I always add some red chili flakes to my serving. Tomorrow we will deliver some of the Chili Verde to our friend at that Mexican restaurant for we found out he will be at work then. When Will got back from the car place he said they ordered a part to fix the problem and it won't cost us anything. The Jeep is still doing that shifting hesitation thing and they said when they changed out that part last visit that if it continued that behavior bring it back. The current problem, and has been the problem all along, is a relay thingie that sends signals to the working parts or some such thing. It is sending false signals. So he will take it back on Thursday for them to install it when the part comes in. This mechanic has a direct line to the "big folks" that know what to do.

SUSAN I am glad you had such a nice visit with your friend and didn't spend any money while enjoying those excursions to the shops. It is hard to visit those shops and not buy a thing. Isn't it nice to have a good PT gal that knows her stuff. That makes a big difference on your progress. Soon you will be back at your swimming routine. Yep, soon.

JEAN Shoepeg corn is that white sweet kind isn't it? Your recipe sounds yummy and one that Will and I will surely like. Thanks for posting it for it sounds like a good one to take to potlucks also.

I'm heading off to beddy bye now.
All y'all have a lovely nights sleep.

Last edited by Maggie; 08-17-2011 at 12:22 AM.
Old 08-17-2011, 09:00 AM   #7  

Good Morning, Flowers! It's another sunny cool morning in my corner of the world. I need to run some errands this morning, and want to stop at the computer store to see what is available in laptops. I'm meeting with the gift shop treasurer this afternoon; I hope I remember what I think I learned from a couple weeks ago.

Maggie -- I'm sure your friend will enjoy your chili verde; I think adding the extra red chili flakes would make it too hot for me. I do hope your Jeep is fixed this time. Yes, shoepeg corn is "white" or at least a more drab yellow yellow. I've used the yellow and white mixed corn also.

I have my "to do" list ready to go so better get a move on. Have a wonderful Wednesday and enjoy!
Old 08-17-2011, 09:14 AM   #8  

Good morning to you all! I hope you are not slooshing around in rain. We sure are here. I heard thunder around 7 and it has been pouring down ever since. The crops need a steady rain not a down pour and the last time we were out at the commissary the corn looked absolutely horrible. It was all yellow and parched, no tassels, nothing so it was in bad shape. The cotton thrives in that hot dry stuff so it was all lovely with the little flower buds already out on it. It has a very long growing season Jack said, about 6 months or so.

Susan: Glad to share it. I am putting it on here exactly as it is written, but you can exchange the sugar for Splenda or whatever if you wish and I will let you figure out the pts plus servings and such. One thing is make sure you tenderize the steak well before marinading because the marinade has no acid, ie vinegar or citrus juice so it will not break down the meat like other marinades do. Jack really liked it. We went to the HP movie twice and enjoyed it both times. I look forward to it coming out on dvd too so we have the whole set and I can do a marathon of the whole shebang if I want too! I haven't joined that website. I haven't even looked at it yet. We use the ebook service that allows you to return them, but our audiobook service you have to wait for whatever lending period of time you chose. It is sort of a pain as you have to download the audiobook to your computer, then download that to the overdrive media system, then transfer it to your iphone or Kindle or whatever. The ebooks you can get straight from the ap onto your Iphone.

Spicy Mongolian Beef

1 lb sirloin or flank steak, pounded and tenderized
1/4 c low sodium soy sauce (my preference in this case)
1 Tblspoon Hoisin sauce
1 Tblspoon sesame oil (I just used canola as I couldn't find any anywhere)
2 tspspoons white sugar
1 Tblspoon minced garlic
1 Tblspoon red pepper flakes or to taste (I used cayenne but didn't put enough in)
1 Tbl peanut oil (again I used canola)
1 bunch green onions thinly sliced

Whisk together soy sauce, hoisin sauce, sesame oil, sugar, garlic, and red pepper flakes in a bowl. Toss beef with marinade, cover, and refrigerate 1 hour to overnight.
2. Heat peanut oil in a wok or large, nonstick skillet over high heat. Add the green onions, and cook for 5 to 10 seconds before stirring in the beef. Cook and stir until the beef is no longer pink and is beginning to brown, about 5 minutes

Jean: Did you like the Lincoln Lawyer? You should read all his other books, the Michael Halley series and Harry Bosch series. The J A Jance series of J P Beaumont is a detective a lot like Harry Bosch. It is a great read and there are tons of them. Try and start with the first one. I have had to bounce around with them and they should be read in order. Did you skylight leak? My sister has a skylight and they were always having trouble with it leaking so they finally took it out and put in a permanent glass I think, I am not sure frankly.

Maggie: Way too hot for chili here! I like to make soups in the fall and winter, chili, potato soup, veggie soup and the like. Jack is pretty particular what kinds he will eat, but he does like quite a variety.

Jack has his pre op appt today. I was going to go with him, but I starting feeling icky after breakfast. I don't know why, but I am having abit of a tummy queasiness so I think I best stay home. They have one bathroom there and they get business. Would hate to get sick and the bathroom be in use!

I started making plans, buying tickets etc, for our vacation months ago and if you remember a couple months ago changed our hotel because I felt they led me astray with regards to their free nights and then the hotel I booked Trip Advisor people had found bedbugs so I hurried canceled and rebooked with another. It is a great hotel and lots of good reviews, but I found another one yesterday with wonderful reviews, each room has a loveseat and recliner, free breakfast buffet every morning and evening they have a homemade cobbler, homemade cookies and ice cream for all the theater goers when they come back. It has all the rest of the amenities too and I will save $153 so I switched again! I told Jack with the city taking his pay I want as much bang for my buck as I can get. Oh and listen to this, they take almost 5% of his pay, lay off around 100 workers yet the city council is going to have their portraits done for a $1000 apiece to hang in city hall! Can you believe that!!! What a city this is.

I am on the foot of Jackson's sock so should finish it up today sometime then can start on Thomas's. I am going to order this yarn to make a couple pr of slippers for the vet tech and the receptionist at Fortune's vet and a pair for myself. I love the look of it and hope it felts nicely. I haven't used this brand before, but they had it on sale when I was looking for pink yarn for the one lady who loves pink. I am going to make the other lady the blue ones and myself a set of the blue and yellow.

Well, better skeddaddle and get some chores done. Have a good middle of the week all!!! Faye
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 010156-0001.jpg (61.8 KB, 2 views)
File Type: jpg 010156-0003.jpg (54.4 KB, 1 views)
Old 08-17-2011, 12:19 PM   #9  
Thin Within

Talking Wonderful Wednesday

GOOD MORNING MAGNOLIAS

It is a beautiful 90 degree day here in the Heartland. Summertime. I don't have anything special to do this day. I am in between glass projects and don't want to get started on something just yet for I need to tackle those two buildings for that order now so need to get the patterns ready. The process begins with that. It is hard to believe that this month is half over already. It seems to me that we just stepped into August to leave July behind and here we have traversed half of it already. Gobbeled it up. OH graceous sakes Rod is singing "wake up maggie." His music is good to wake up to. I love music of all kinds except screaming kind I can't understand the words or rap that is just plain mean and nasty. But that isn't really music I guess. I have eclectic taste. After Rod I think I'll put in Credance. I like to have music going when I type or do my glass in here.

DONNA FAYE I had to laugh about your comment that the weather is too hot for chili or soup. It's because I come from an area that we ate whatever all year round regardless of the weather which was always Summer anyway. Folks "out east" ate with the seasons so the books said. After all they had their geraniums in pots inside by a window where we had then out in the yard and made forts in them for they grew so big. Any day out in CA is a good day for chili and I think I have chili running through my veins. Donde esta el es torta? Does Memphis have an Asian market? If so you could probably find the "out of the ordinary" oils there. I keep my sesame and peanut oils in the fridge to prolong their life since I don't use then as often as canola oil. I like to have them on hand for they do lend a good taste to a recipe that calls for them. But you have to do whatever works for you and thats for sure. Thanks for the reciepe ~ looks yummy. I have some sirloin in the freezer that the butcher ran through the tenerizer that I can use.

JEAN I showed that "Dump" recipe to Will and he suggested I make it for pot-luck this coming Sunday so I made a list for what I will need. You gonna buy a lap top? I love my lap top and that is all I have used for years. When this one goes ca-put I'll get another one. In fact that is all that Will wants now and has one in his office. They sure can put the gigs in them now. All we need. My current one is "HP Pavilion Entertainment PC" which I can watch TV on if I choose. I loaded my (bought and paid for) office program on it so have Desk Top Publisher which I use for lots of "work."

All y'all have a wonderful day this Humpday.

Last edited by Maggie; 08-17-2011 at 12:19 PM.
Old 08-17-2011, 05:38 PM   #10  

"Gma" -- Thank you for sharing your recipe. It sounds very good! I did enjoy The Lincoln Lawyer and got the next book (can't think of the title), but Haller talks about taking a year off because of pain pill addiction and going into rehab. We haven't had any trouble with the skylight leaking, but I don't like being close to a window if it is lightning. I hope your stomach has settled down and Jack's pre opt appt. went ok. I'm glad you found a better hotel deal! You are a good online shopper! Having pictures taken for $1000 sounds like a typical DUMB government move. I really like the colors in your new yarn.

Maggie -- We don't eat soup during the summer months either. We were supposed to have 24 people for 4 salads the other night so I doubled the amount of corn, cheese, and mayo I used, but not the chips. I usually go light on the green pepper and onion because some of my "big" kids don't like either one, but will eat them if I can hide them. I did go to the computer store and the guy is figuring up a price for me. People have said, "go to Best Buy (I don't live close to one), go to WM (yeah, right!) or order one online (nope -- have no clue what I'd order). I like the fact I get personalized local service, a 3 year warranty, etc., etc., etc. Besides that, Bob is a BIG "buy local" mind set which is fine with me.

Susan -- Hope you are having a good day! I know you are looking forward to the lock in this weekend.

Gail -- You have been gone too long! Come back, come back wherever you are!
Old 08-18-2011, 08:21 AM   #11  

Good morning to you all! It is back to being sticky and humid. I had turned the ac up to 78 and noticed this morning the house seemed to be pretty humid and let the dog out and boy oh boy, so much for nice weather.

I just finished paying all the bills, I have to put the rest of the washing in the dryer. I have a large capacity washer and extra large capacity dryer and usually have to split the load I do every two days because I have these lovely thick, big towels and they overload my washer if I put too many in at one time. So, I do two loads and dry them as one.

Jack is now all set for his surgery in two weeks. These people are very efficient and they give him his pain prescriptions, set up his follow up appts and his rehab appts all during his pre op appt so everything flows. They are letting us take that chilled water thing to the surgical center and use it again as it was great to keep the swelling down on his knee after the surgery. The kids will be here the following weekend so he should still be on crutches possibly. We then go on vacation a couple weeks after that, which I am really looking forward to.

I still have to unload the dishwasher and reload with Jack's cereal bowl and such. My sweet hubby is now down 43 lbs and only has a few more to get to goal. He said he is going to lose a bit below goal so he can enjoy vacation! Me, I am coming along, though I have gained just a couple lbs, I am working hard and not letting it get to me. Staying on program, etc. I had been stalled because for a couple weeks I had the swelling back in my feet and lower legs which my weight stubbornly refused to budge, but they are back to normal again since the heat is down so I should start dropping again.

Jean: You could do a lot of things with that salad, put in jalapenos if you wanted a kick or chopped green chiles if you wanted the flavor and not the heat. I bought some little salad tortilla strips and I bet they would be good in place of regular tortilla chips too. Thanks for the recipe, it sounds delicious. Is the book The Brass Verdict? I think that is the next one in the series. He has done many more Harry Bosch books then Mickey Haller and has stuck Harry Bosch in the Haller Books too. In fact, I believe Harry Bosch is in this next one. I guess if I had a full time job, I wouldn't have the time to dink around finding the best deals on stuff, but if I can save money and not give up quality, I am going to do it. Oh, I was going to ask you a favor. I know you and Bob enjoy the whale watching when you go to Hawaii, can you tell me what other stuff you guys do you enjoy? The receptionist out at the plant won a contest and two plane tickets anywhere int he continental US and is thinking of taking them and then buying the flight from there to Hawaii. She is around early 50's so I figured she would enjoy the same stuff you and your friends do and told Jack I would ask you about it.

Maggie: I like soup year round too, but Jack doesn't during the summer. I could eat chili, good chili all the time. Jack loves potato soup so once it cools off, I will be making it. I told him just last night that I try to stir things up so we aren't eating the same stuff all the time. I made stuffed shells last night and they were really good and fairly easy too.

Well gals, I need to get to work and get stuff done. I am decided to take out part of the one project I did and make it longer and want to tackle it today. You all have a great Thursday! Faye
Old 08-18-2011, 10:12 AM   #12  

Good Morning, Flowers! It's a cloudy cool morning with thunderstorms predicted for later this afternoon. I have lots I can do today since I was in and out yesterday. I never have much ambition after I've "dressed up" to go someplace.

"Gma" -- A big to Jack for the 43#s he has lost! I'm glad his surgery and follow up are all set to go. You will get there eventually! The books is The Brass Verdict and so far is another good one. Depending on which island the secretary stays on, I'd suggest going online to look at the tourist attractions. If she stays in Maui, I don't think she could possibly see everything in a week. We've done the "road to Hana" which is an all day trip, a Lahaina Luau which is expensive but supposed to be the best one for food and entertainment, the winery, a visit to what they call "Hippy Town," and it looks just like it probably did back in the '60s, the guys went deep sea fishing (didn't catch anything), the acquarium, the kids did a glass bottom boat ride and then snorkled, and a day trip to Honolulu to see Pearl Harbor, just riding around looking at beaches/surfers as well as houses/homes that rent to tourists. There's always the mall, WM, K-Mart, etc.; we did the mall the last time to kill time before heading to the airport. The planes leave Maui between 10pm and midnight so we always change into our "winter" clothes after we eat supper somewhere. We haven't done the trip up the volcano to see the sunrise (have to leave the hotel at 3am!), the pineapple field train (did that in Honolulu), or the helicopter tour. That all doesn't include all of the neat little shops and points of history interest scattered around Maui.

I need to get a move on and make a "to do" list. I feel like I accomplish more when I can cross things off a list! Have a GREAT day and enjoy!

Jean -- from Iowa!

Last edited by Jean; 08-18-2011 at 10:14 AM.
Old 08-18-2011, 03:13 PM   #13  
Thin Within

Talking Thankful Thursday

GOOD EARLY AFTERNOON MAGNOLIAS

It is supposed to get to a tad bit over 100 this day in the Heartland. Thats what the experts say anyway. I am doing inside things and Will is at his job at the Museum and the dogs are napping and all is well. I have been deciding what to cook for dinner and came up with a Grill and Glaze recipe called Grilled Chicken with Cola Sauce. I have all the ingredients on hand so it will be a good thing to make. I'll serve it with some of my rice mixture and cut up fresh pineapple spears and baked zuchini. I have decided leaving my closet doors in here open about a foot on each side so Beanie can get his ball when he rolls it in there. It is such a game for him. The doors hang from the track above and so they swing a bit at the bottom with a wide gap to the floor. Just enough for his little ball to roll underneith. Sure saves me from having to get up and go over there every few minutes and get his ball out of the closet.

DONNA FAYE I hope all goes well with your husbands treatment and he is recovered enough for your vacation to go smoothly. Won't it be wonderful. He sure did stick with it and showed a good loss for his efforts. to him. I am sure now that your swelling has gone down you will start dropping pounds. You go girlfriend.

JEAN When my cousin lived over there we would always know where to go that the "natives" liked best. Not just the toruistie places. She isn't there anymore for she lives stateside now so there goes our personal guide. It's a beautiful place but I don't have the desire to go there. There is so much right here on the mainland that interests me nowdays. Like I do want to get back to Yellowstone in the winter and go out on that snow-track to see the animals at night under the moonlight. Drink hot cider near the fire in the lodge after a full day of being out and about there. In order to do that we have to have our reservations in a year ahead of time.

GAIL I do hope all is well with your and yours. I miss your sweet self here.

SUSAN How goes the day with you?

Old 08-18-2011, 03:42 PM   #14  

S/C/G: 235/233/130

kb11311 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2011, 03:59 PM   #15  
Thin Within

Talking Back to Say . . .

GOOD AFTERNOON MAGNOLIAS

KB Please come back and tell us a bit about yourself. We are a group that will surely be with you and help encourage you down this road to thin. Hope to see you here.

I just rounded up the ingredients for my chicken tonight and maybe I can persuade Will to to it outside on the grill. Maybe I will get it done inside for him when gets home. We shall see what transpires.

Type at Y'all later.