Old 08-17-2011, 08:45 AM   #136  
Happy September

S/C/G: 1/13: 197/181.5/145

Height: 5'2"eyes of blue

can't get the pic to load. brb

Last edited by MELODY525; 08-17-2011 at 08:48 AM.
MELODY525 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2011, 09:47 AM   #137  

S/C/G: 200/189/165

Height: 5 ft 1 inch

Happy
Sigh, you are getting the rain from those clouds that brought us sprinkles.
I'm glad that dh is giving the cpap machine a try. I have cousins whose life depend on that. As far a co-workers snitching, I've learned my lesson on that also. I've learned to keep my mouth shut and not to let her get away with some things. for instance trying to cut my vacation short cause she didn't want to work.

Annie
Have a good day

Michelle
yikes on both you and your dh being sick. get well soon

Shad
Glad to know that I was not the only person who had trouble getting onto the sight. Your day sounds good.

-----------
Tomorrow I'm going to a district water meeting in Jonesboro. Seems like I'm always going to that city
Found out yesterday that my nephew was involved in an accident when the truck he was driving and the tire blew out. He was in a company truck. He
has a concussion (sp) but was released.
This is about it.
ceejay52 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2011, 09:49 AM   #138  

Mel
Ugh on those 2 a.m. alarms. I've noticed our day's begining to get shorter also. I'm not ready for winter yet but am enjoying these cooler day's.
Old 08-17-2011, 11:14 AM   #139  

Morning all.

Michelle – Hope the doc can help you get over this bronchitis. And I hope poor dh is on the mend. Take care!

Shad – Re the fair – I totally get not wanting to be in the crowds with the unruly children. Of course listening to bf complain about that is almost as bad as the crowds/kids themselves and just makes it worse. Re the travel - at least you go back home on the weekends.

Mel – At least you’re earning that quarterly (?) paycheck. And that tip comes in handy too I'm sure! You know what, that movie last night didn’t do it for me - more later.

Happy – I hope your dh can adjust to sleeping w/ the cpap mask. My friend has had a very positive experience with it – like night and day in terms of the quality of her sleep and her energy levels. I’m sorry your work environment has become so unpleasant. I hope a position opens up elsewhere in the company that’s right for you.

Annie – Hope the big bosses aren’t big PITAs this week.

Ceejay – Glad your nephew wasn’t more seriously injured because of that tire blowout. That seems like it would be so scary!

Hi Ellen!!

Well, I went to the movies last night. I was running late, but dang it – there were about 20 people in line for tickets and only ONE employee working the ticket counter! This is a regular thing at this theater and it’s getting very old. Last week I was ticked because it was the same thing (but the line was only about 5 people). Still, I was still ticked, especially because there was a security guard and a manager-type person just standing in the lobby chit-chatting. I didn’t see any manager this week or I would’ve definitely have complained. Instead, I asked the cashier if I could use the ticket machines if I had a discounted ticket. He said no. And then I said/asked “And you’re the only one?” He sheepishly admitted he was (not that it was his fault). So I got back in line and texted my movie pal for which theater number it was. Then I just decided to heck with waiting and I went to the theater! I’m not sure anyone noticed, and nobody was around to take tickets (as usual). I would gladly have purchased a ticket if I didn’t have a 20 minute wait ahead of me.

The movie Captain America wasn’t nearly as enjoyable for me as the two IronMan movies or Thor. It was pretty much ho-hum IMO. And Chris Evans was alright, but not nearly as good being eye candy as the guy from Thor, and not nearly as entertaining as Robert Downey Jr. Maybe that serves me right for sneaking in, LOL. And no, I didn’t buy a ticket after the movie ended. Shame on me, but I didn't want to admit I'd snuck in. Hopefully they didn’t catch me on the security camera and won't have me banned from the theater, LOL. Anyway, after the credits rolled, there’s always some short footage giving you a clue about the next movie in the Marvel comics movie series, and that was good. And the next movie, “The Avengers” looks like it could be really good because it’ll have several of the comic book characters in it - including the Thor guy and Robert Downey Jr. But we have to wait until May for that. Boo.

Okay, enough babbling. Time to post. TTFN!
Laura705 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2011, 05:38 PM   #140  

S/C/G: too much/going down/just right

Height: 157cm

Morning all,
Back at work again. I took a different way into work this morning since I am totally tired of the trains, so I drove to Mowbray Park and came to work in the the ferry. Good stuff at this time of the morning. Might be a different story tonight tho' when I end up in peak traffic for part of the journey home.

Had a lovely day yesterday and didn't do very much at all. Bought some vege plants (bell peppers and parsley) and some for pots for the wall - which I haven't built yet.

Laura - you naughty person - going to the movies free. However I do understand your frustration with the lack of service. We get that sort of thing here too, long lines at the supermarket, the garden centre, the hardware warehouse. Impossible to find anyone with knowledge. Etc. DON'T get me started.

Mel - thanks for looking up Mudgee and Moolarben. I shall see if the guys are still in front of the digger when I get there and let them know you were looking. I agree, lets turn the alarms off and get some sleep - maybe forever.

Happy - the lawn will be ready to mow again in a few days time. Tell DH not to be so fussy. I think it is better to have a DH who is feeling okay and calm and not stressing out about a few blades of grass and a weed. Lordy, he might be doing the stress dance and seven bells if he saw my front lawn right now.

Michelle - hope you are feeling better today and the DH is on the mend as well. All this togetherness is very well but give up the sharing part of the caring and sharing will you?

Annie - the bosses will be gone before you know it. Breathe in, breathe out, it's all fun and the week is nearly done. Is the brothers band playing somewhere close this weekend?

Ceejay - Hope the nephew is okay.

Better go strike a blow for freedom or what ever. Wish I had another day off.

Last edited by Shad; 08-17-2011 at 05:38 PM.
Shad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2011, 08:27 PM   #141  

By the way - Mudgee is apparently just down the road from Budgee Budgee. Thought you all needed to know that.
Old 08-18-2011, 07:43 AM   #142  
Happy September

GOOD MORNING CHICKS

I HAD BETTER GET SOME TOOTHPICKS AND PROP MY EYELIDS OPEN.
THIS IS THE CLOUDIEST AND RAINIEST AUGUST WE HAVE EVER HAD.
I'VE BEEN GOING OUTSIDE EVERY TIME I SEE THE SUN POP THRU....WHICH ISN'T TOO OFTEN LATELY.
I CAN IMAGINE JEN WITH THE KIDS STUCK IN THE TRAILER
WORK WAS WORK. COULDN'T STAY BECAUSE OF VERTIGO.
I HAVE SOME MAINT. CRAP TO FINISH UP TODAY.
THE ALARM COMPANY KEEPS CALLING ME IN THE MIDDLE OF THE NIGHT TO TELL ME SOME BATTERIES ARE LOW.
WTF!! THEY JUST CAN'T GET IT IN THEIR HEADS THAT THIS CALL BELONGS TO THE OFFICE BETWEEN 9 & 4!!!
TIME TO GET WASHED UP AND PUT ON MY HAPPY FACE.
HAVE A GREAT DAY

HAPPY.....i did post yesterday.....right above yours. hope the dh will be feeling better with the cpap mask.
people i know say they get used to it because they sleep so much better.
SORRY.....LOST MY CAPS.......JOBS EVERYWHERE SEEM TO HAVE TURNED TO GOSSIP MACHINES.
IT'S ALL THIS SCANDALOUS CRAP ON TV AND REALITY SHOWS!!
IT'S TURNING ALL THEIR LITTLE BRAINS INTO MUSH!!
KEEP YOUR THOUGHTS TO YOURSELF AND HOPEFULLY THEY WILL FIND SOMEONE ELSE TO PICK ON.
I HAVE A "FRIEND" WHO EVERY TIME SHE GET'S INTO TROUBLE, SHE MENTIONS MY NAME HOPING IT WILL KEEP HER FROM FALLING OUT OF GRACE WITH HER "FRIEND".
PISSES ME OFF REALLY!!

ANNIE....HOPE THE WEEK ENDS ON A HAPPY NOTE AND YOUR WEEKEND WILL BE NICE

CEEJAY......SORRY TO HEAR ABOUT THE TRUCK ACCIDENT.
I HOPE THE COUSIN IS FEELING BETTER SOON.
I AM NOT LOOKING FORWARD TO WINTER EITHER.

LAURA........YOU REALLY ARE THE SNEAKER INNER YESTERDAY!! TOO FUNNY.
I AM NOT A COMIC BOOK HERO KIND OF GAL SO I WON'T BE LONGING FOR MAY.
GIVE ME THE SAPPY ROMANCE MOVIES WITH NO ACTION (UNLESS IT INVOLVES SHEETS) AND I AM A HAPPY CAMPER.
HOPE THE LEG FEELS BETTER NOW TOO

SHAD......MUDGEE AND BUDGEE BUDGEE??!!?!?!? WTF!!
MAYBE THEY NAMED IT DOUBLE SO AS NOT TO GET CONFUSED WITH PLAIN OLD MUDGEE..
WHEREVER DO THEY GET THESE NAMES FROM?? MUST BE FROM THE NATIVES.
GLAD YOUR DAY BUYING PLANTS WAS A GOOD ONE. HOPE MANY MORE will FOLLOW!!
I'M NOT READY TO GO TO SLEEP FOREVER....OR WAS IT THE ALARMS YOU WERE TALKING ABOUT??

Last edited by MELODY525; 08-18-2011 at 07:54 AM.
Old 08-18-2011, 08:33 AM   #143  
Choose your hard

S/C/G: Stuck/Working on it/Good 2 Go

Height: Fun Size

Good morning chicks,

Going to be a very yawny day. I woke up around 4 (so did DH) we both tossed and turned for an hour unaware I think that the other was awake too. He finally went off to the other bedroom just before 5. I was laying there thinking of getting up when I must have dozed off for around 30 minutes. Yesterday I was so sleepy I cracked open a Mountain Dew soda just for the caffeine jolt.I have dumb meetings today and being tired won't help any. DH is going to get fitted for his CPAP mask today. Last night I washed the kitchen cabinets and then we attempted to take some pictures of the rooms in the house. Our newly moved in next door neighbor said he has a friend who is house hunting and wanted to know if we had pictures. Taking pics is not as easy as you think it would be. DH needs a special camera lens that would allow us to take a picture of the entire room. He took some test shots and you'd be surprised how little things make a difference. For example, in one shot of the loo I replaced the half roll of toilet paper with a full roll and it looked better I also see through the camera's eye the benefit of "less is more" by removing as much as possible - that means soap dishes, extra pillows, even moved a chair in the room out of the way of the shot. Got to move some packing boxes out of 2 rooms before we can shoot those. It would be unbelieveably blind luck to sell the house without even listing it and with no broker fees involved, we could wiggle down on the price too - better for the buyer. But we know that is 99 percent unlikely and a pipe dream, tho it is something rare to smile about. I am still getting chest pains - I think it's the esophogeal reflux acting up from the upset tummy, maybe a little Zanax wouldn't hurt after all, much as I am against taking it. Pool has gotten too cool to swim in at night - it's still in the low 90s during the day and mid 70's at night. Might not be bad on the weekend if you can get in there while the sun is still out to give some warmth. We'll see.

Mel - I am having issues with vertigo too - the sinuses are acting up and I'm blaming that. I'll bet with all the wet weather you've been having, it's not helping things. I know what you mean about running out to chase the sun when you can get a ray or two. Poor Jen stuck in a trailer with sullen teens/pre-teens. I'd be going bonkers. Is the weather krappy down by her too? I'm sure the alarm company does not care that they are waking you up in the middle of the night - probably bored people on minimum wage who said "page 9 tells me to place a call when the battery is low and I did my job so there... "

Shad - I am loving the names of the towns. Not so sure they would be as fun to live in as their names, but so different from our boring names and fun to roll off the tongue. Sure would be enjoyable to take a trip out your way but it would have to be at least a month long and neither of us could afford that! Has travelling by air become as much of a hassle out your way as it is here? Or are you packing up the car and driving? Do the butterflies eat your parsley as they do here or do they leave it alone? We can't even grow parsley and dill any more. As soon as the plants grow leaves, the mommas lay the eggs and the caterpillars come out. They eat the plants down in 3 days until there are bare stalks. Then the caterpillars disappear, the plants regenerate and it starts again. I love the term "stress dance and 7 bells" I'm going to use that on DH when we both get frustrated (as happens on a weekly basis) And it wasn't that he needed the lawn perfect - I was just doing some things that needed to be done differently to avoid a problem - like running over the electrical cord he was using or not paying attention and lifting the mower over said cord which caused the basket to open and dump grass clippings over what I had just mowed it was actually comical (to me). But it's all about learning the right technique. I am now qualified to be "pool girl" and lawn girl in training. I see you called the plants bell peppers and not the other term that for the life of me I can't ever pronounce. Capsium???

Laura - bummer on the movie line. I don't understand why the managers don't anticipate the demand and put people where they need to be to work. Probably trying to save money. I'm sure it's difficult because you get surges of folks coming in to buy tickets, get popcorn and then big lulls. Especially on a week night. Too bad the movie wasn't that great. At least you got a bargain on the ticket

Ceejay - I'm glad you spoke up for yourself when the coworker was trying to take advantage of you. Whiny people seem to get their way alot. I know several people who said that they got a much much better rest after using the cpap machine - but then again - all of them were gung ho to use it at first and then all fell of the wagon and stopped using it regularly. It's alot of money to waste on something that won't be used more than 3 times. I've noticed too that you seem to be doing alot of driving to Jonesboro. Hope they have a good bakery or something that makes the trip worth while

Annie - did you survive the bosses yesterday? Sending you some stress free magic too. Do you finally have your nights back to yourself again? Are you having CVS withdrawal? Feel the urge to go and rearrange your refrigerator just to stand in a cold area and have your hands chill out?

Michelle - hope you are doing a little better today and breathing a little easier. The things we take for granted. I know how much I dreaded getting a cold when I smoked. I imagine it's that same sort of sinking feeling when you feel like you are getting a cold too. Just take it day by day and know we are all sending you good healing thoughts.

Hi Ellen

Well it's evening in Shad-land. I think she put the hammer down for the night so I'll pick it up and try to strike a blow for freedom on this side of the pond - as long as I don't doze off and drop the hammer on my foot Have a good Thursday peeps.
happy2bme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2011, 11:16 AM   #144  

Morning all.

Shad – Budgee Budgee. Well that sounds better than Mudgee. I hope there isn’t a Sludgee, lol. Or is that where you came out of your boots that one time?? How was your commute home yesterday?

Mel – The notification re the alarm batteries is probably some CYA thing – they don’t want to be on the hook for the alarms not going off! LOL, yes I was a different kind of sneaker-inner on movie night! So if you’re into sappy romances then I guess you’ll be tuning right into that new Hallmark channel movie coming out about Prince William and whatshername – I thought it was one I’d already seen part of pre-wedding, but they said it was a premier, so it must be a new one that includes the wedding and honeymoon. I think the leg does feel better today.

Happy - Today is a yawn day for me too. I remembered to take a Zyrtec before bed last night and so I woke up groggy, and I'm still groggy. A shower would have helped, but I showered last night after my exercise class so that wasn't necessary (from a cleanliness standpoint, that is). If I didn't keep hitting the snooze button, I might have had time to shower just for the wake-up properties. Sigh. Muscle fatigue doesn't help the matter either. I might be having a second mug of tea this morning. Too funny about the photos - nope, it's not as easy as it looks. But if you end up listing w/ a real estate agent, I wonder if they would even go to the trouble that you did!

Hello to the rest of the Worldlies!

I didn't mention bf took a freebie vintage yellow Schwinn Traveler off of a moving neighbor's hands the other day and I took it for a short spin yesterday, testing out the gears and brakes. Gears are fine, it was operator error that made the chain go off track about a half block from home. Take it in the garage and turn it upside down to get the chain back in place and rusty water starts coming out of the frame. Eeewww. Did I mention the bike was rusty on the outside too?? Bf and I have decided to sell my three "vintage" Scwhinn bikes and buy a nice new cheap Walmart bike to be my commuter bike.

Went to the Body Blast class last night. Not a lot of sweat - it's a strength training class, not a cardio class, but my muscles got a good workout. It was probably the best thing for me to do. We didn't do a lot of lower body work this time, and it's not a class with fast routines - the instructor is rather slow and deliberate - so it was less likely I would re-strain my hamstring.

Today I leave work a bit early to go to the doctor for a follow up re the water pill I'm taking for my BP. I printed the BP monitor report and am ready. Seems like the top number has gone down some but not the bottom one.

After that I will go to another exercise class.

That's about it, and we have an all-employee meeting coming up in 15 min., so I'll post and then hit the restroom.

TTYL.

Last edited by Laura705; 08-18-2011 at 11:17 AM.
Laura705 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2011, 09:25 PM   #145  

happy
I hope there is good news about the neighbors friends that are house hunting.

Mel
When you mentioned those batteries and alarms makes me think I need to check those things that have batteries. Speaking of a rainy August, Jonesboro, AR got some rain today but it looks dry here.

Laura
Hope the doctor's visit goes well tomorrow. I haven't thought about logging my bp on a daily basis, but I should to let the doctor see how it runs.

Michelle
How are you and dh feeling?

Annie
Have the "big" bosses been there?

Shad
The names of those towns/cities are too cute.

--------
The water meeting was boring. After that I took my bff to Paragould to the doctor. Now I'm back home and tired. I need to get the office ready for the new Internet Service in the morning. I like the arrangement I have now cause I can see the front door. Hopefully the installer can route it over head from the connection box.
Old 08-18-2011, 09:53 PM   #146  
Choose your hard

Hello Hello,

I have an early morning meeting tomorrow - must get up at the crack of dawn to be there on time I think I will be up before the birds. Posting a bit now as I will barely have time to get a coffee and out the door tomorrow. In fact I am setting out my clothes and making my lunch ahead of time.

I had an extremely manic day today. Hit a low point after a morning meeting which was extremely uncomfortable. I am being tormented but there is little I can do. I can't go to HR, I can't complain to anyone and if I show the slightest bit of frustration or sadness, I am labeled badly. It is mental torture. All I will say is that there are a couple of individuals who have some SERIOUSLY BAD karma coming their way. I really don't feel vengeful any more, I know that there is a higher power whose job it is to take care of that stuff and I just have to trust that the universe will respond accordingly. Then I found out about a job opening that I happen to have many years of experience in. I might even have a shot at this. The manager is someone I just met but I really, really like his style. It will not be an easy job but I'm confident in my ability to do it. I was thinking this afternoon about the highs and lows of a job search and there is no guarantee that I will even be considered if someone with enough leverage gets their buddy in front of me but at least it's some hope. For once I have a teeny glimmer of the understanding that all things happen for a reason and sometimes you have to suffer (alot) before you understand. I will take all the good wishes, thoughts and prayers I can get my hands on ladies.

If I got this job, I would hold off on the house for a while while we waited out the market and got a chance to save up a little more. DH is on board with this - we will have to see what happens. I probably won't know for 2 weeks if I will even get an interview. DH went for his part 2 sleep study and cpap fitting tonight. I'm hoping with this sliver of hope it will take some of the tension off of his shoulders. He didn't sleep very well last night so I'm hoping he can get a good rest tonight although laying in a strange bed with noises and wires and electrodes taped all over you is not exactly conducive to a good rest. Also he is on a diuretic and has to make frequent potty stops which if I remember correctly, he has to call the tech in to "un-plug" him. I'm thinking this will not go well and he will be back home at 3 am tired and cranky, trip the house alarm and scare the crap out of me before I shoot him as an intruder He did say that all though he is opposed to this, he does not want to wind up with a stroke or heart attack. My cousin and DH's best buddy have both had several strokes and he sees how their lives are compromised so I'm glad he is getting on the proactive bandwagon.

My face is breaking out and I haven't even had the pleasure of eating chocolate. Apparently there is such a thing as stress pimples!

Well good heavens Laura - if you keep it up you will soon have your own bike rental business Somewhere out there is a good bike with your name on it. And a week later it will snow. Do you ride your bike in the snow? A friend I went to high school with lives in my Mom's neighborhood. L works at the library, never learned how to drive and takes her bike everywhere - rain, shine or snow. When the snow gets really deep she walks the several miles back and forth to work. I imagine this is why L still has the body (for the most part) that she did in HS over 30 years ago! I hope you find a good enough commuter bike - not too new or they will steal it! Maybe you should try roller blading - nah - the skates are too heavy to carry on the train. Sounds like the Body Blast class is the perfect compliment to the cardio routines. I know people feel they get more out of the cardio, but it's the muscles that keep burning the calories long after the class is over with.

Mel - I hope you get a good rest tonight. No alarms, no phone calls. Just pleasant dreams and a bunch of 20 dollar bills stuffed under your door. Any higher denomination and people would get suspicious.

Sending good thoughts to the rest of the Worldlies. Shad is dragging in Friday for the rest of us to enjoy.

Time for me to go snatch the cat and bring her in and get ready for bed. If I pop an allergy pill I could be asleep soon. Night all!
Old 08-18-2011, 11:17 PM   #147  

Dragging is right. No inspiration for this Master Data ppt. Death by powerpoint - blurk. Hate it.

No energy, no motivation, I need a life
Old 08-19-2011, 07:17 AM   #148  
Choose your hard

Poor Joy I think you are bored to tears. Need an assignment that gets the creative juices going and makes you feel alive again. If you must go on tour, I hope you at least get a bunch of blokes who are interested in the class and make it fun.
Old 08-19-2011, 07:28 AM   #149  
Happy September

Good Morning

I JUST WOKE UP FROM A NIGHT OF WEIRD DREAMS.
NONE OF WHICH MADE ANY SENSE TO ME.
TODAY I AM MEETING UP WITH THE INDIAN GENT I MET MANY YEARS AGO WITH HIS NOW DECEASED WIFE.
HE IS VERY "DEMANDING" IN HIS TONE OF VOICE BUT....
HE LOOKS VERY ILL AND THIS YEAR IS HIS LAST VISIT TO THE STATES.
ERGO....THE AFTER LUNCH MEET WILL TAKE PLACE.
IT'S NOT BAD ENOUGH I HAVE THESE SENIORS...GOTTA DEAL WITH "OUT OF TOWNERS" AS WELL.
I MUST REMEMBER NOT TO "IMPORT" ANY NEW RECRUITS TO THIS PLACE!!
WORK WAS OK YESTERDAY....LEFT EARLY AGAIN.
BUT I GOT ANOTHER LOAD OF WASH DONE.
THE OLD HAMPER IS EMPTY AND TOSSED IN THE RECYCLE AREA.
IT WAS PLASTIC, ABOUT 24 YRS OLD & WAS SPLITTING APART.
IS IT ANY WONDER? MT. WASHMORE MUST HAVE WEIGHED 100 LBS OR MORE
WE HAD THUNDER STORMS ALL NIGHT. BUT THE SUN PREVAILS THIS A.M.
THE HEAD OF THE ALARM COMPANY TELLS US THEY HAVE TO TELL A "LIVE BODY" ABOUT THE BATTERIES AFTER THEY TEST THE SYSTEM BETWEEN 1 & 2 AM!!!!
I KNEW THAT BUT WE WERE TOLD UPON INSTALLATION THAT IT COULD WAIT TILL 9AM.
I SEE THE ERROR IN THAT THOUGHT NOW OH WELL.
LAURA...YOU WERE RIGHT

TIME TO GET A MOVE ON. HAVE GREAT WEEKENDS EVERYONE

HAPPY..........WE WILL BE HOPING & PRAYING FOR AN OPENING TO SHOW UP AND ESPECIALLY FOR THE ONE YOU JUST FOUND.
PEOPLE LIKE THIS WILL GET THEIR "DUE"....BELIEVE IN THAT.
OUR ENTIRE TOWN IS FILLED WITH PEEPS LIKE THIS. IT'S A SMALL TOWN. TERRIBLE.
THEIR HAPPINESS IS MADE OF OTHER PEOPLE'S PAIN.
JUST KEEP REMEMBERING YOU ARE A GOOD PERSON, DESERVE GOOD THINGS AND STAY STRONG.
in the meantime...............I WILL BE PRAYING THE NEIGHBOR'S FRIEND FALLS IN LOVE WITH YOUR HOME.
LET HIM SEE THE BEAUTY OF IT AND PICTURE A FUTURE THERE.
YOU NEED TO BURN SANDALWOOD INSENSE IN THE CORNERS OF THE ROOMS ONE AT A TIME.
IT WILL CLEANSE THE HOUSE OF ANY BAD VIBES AND BRING IN GOOD THOUGHTS.
YOU CAN WAVE IT AROUND OR JUST SIT IT THERE. DON'T THINK I'M A NUTTER
HOPE DH FEELS BETTER WITH THE MASK AND THAT YOUR CHEST PAINS GO VERY FAR AWAY!!!
SENDING BOTH OF YOU THOUGHTS OF HAOPPINESS THIS WEEKEND AND CALM TOO!!

LAURA........HOPE THE DR APPT FOR THE BP IS OK AND YOU ARE TOO. THINK CALM THOUGHTS!!!
GOOD LUCK WITH THE SCHWINN SALES AND MAY THE MONEY BE GOOD!!!! HAD A LAUGH AT THE RUSTY WATER. HOW THE **** DID IT GET INTO THE FRAME IN THE FIRST PLACE??
IT WILL BE NICE TO HAVE A BIKE YOU LIKE JUST FOR THE COMMUTE.
I AM STILL LAUGHING AT THE MOVIE NIGHT.
AS FOR THE HALLMARK CHANNEL....I WATCH THAT IN SPURTS... EXPECIALLY AROUND CHRISTMAS.....

CEEJAY.....HOPE THE INSTALLER CAN DO THE OVERHEAD.
THAT'S WHAT I HAD DONE SO I COIULD KEEP MY PC WHERE THE OLD ONE WAS SET UP.
HOPE YOUR BFF IS FEELING BETTER NOW.
HERE COMES OUR HEATWAVE OR SORTS....YOU TOO???

SHAD.........POOR SHADDIE....SENDING HUGS AND LOVE FOR AN EASIER TIME OF IT
HOPE YOUR WEEKEND BEGINS WITH LOTS OF "HEAD REST" .
PLANT SOME THINGS....IT WILL MAKE YOU FEEL BETTER!!
BUT DON'T DROP ANY WALL BRICKS ON YOUR FEET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by MELODY525; 08-19-2011 at 07:31 AM.
Old 08-19-2011, 01:30 PM   #150  
Choose your hard

Yikes - where did everyone go? Is it really Saturday and I came to work for nothing?

Mel - if you had a laundry basket for 24 years, I think it would be wicker not plastic. No fooling me. I remember those suckers used to bust up, you would snag clothes and your hands and keep them until the hole got big enough that your clothes would fall out And I thought you liked the Indian gent. Next time tell them that you want to pick some fun Worldlie chicks

Ok, guess I'll go back to work. If I can stay awake.