View Poll Results: In The Past Year, How Many Times Have You Been Sick With A Cold Or Virus?
Once 0 0%
Twice 5 62.50%
3-4 Times 0 0%
More Than 4 Times 0 0%
Never 3 37.50%
Voters: 8. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 01-11-2003, 11:11 AM   #16  
THINKING THIN!!!!

Hey Again!!!!

I don't have anything to say , just wanted to flip my posts over to 1,000...LMAO!!!

Old 01-11-2003, 11:58 AM   #17  

I'm walking out the door in 5 min. but wanted to tell GAYLE something real quick before I forget..........

Why dont you get Ralphie a new playmate then you can tell if it's a Ralphie OR Ralphette!!

Later!!
Old 01-11-2003, 03:50 PM   #18  
Losing it!

Sure, sure, cute one Sher!!!!!!!! Good thing I have your address so I can ship all of the little ones off to you!!!!!! Drew would love one!!!!!!

Had to laugh at your last message Deb!!!!!!!!

Carol: So happy your back...sorry to hear about the ankle. Why don't you try getting in the habit of posting daily first, then work more at following a program. That way you will be use to posting here and think of that first when the hunger Monster appears!!!!!!!!!

Hmmm. Looks like someone will be celebrating the BIG 40 before to long....LIFES A BEACH!!!!!!!!

Dee: Remember us??????? The poor souls that are out braving the wintery days and nights as you hang out on a sunny beach sucking up drinks??????????? Hope your having a blast!!!!
Old 01-11-2003, 05:47 PM   #19  
WW on-line since 1/1/2009

S/C/G: see ticker

Height: 5'5"

Gayle....daughter's guinea pig (his name is The Notorious P.I.G. - how cute is that? ) also squeaks whenever he hears a plastic bag rustling. He thinks it's lettuce.

Was it Sherry or Shelley who asked?....Anyhow, whoever asked, BFL is going well. I was really sick yesterday with a sore throat, though. I went to the school nurse and she looked at it and said it was pretty swollen and red, but my temperature was normal, so I stuck it out for the rest of the day. Came home and went to bed at 7:30, though, so I didn't get my legs workout in. I'm going to do it today, since I already got my cardio in. (I feel much better - I think I just needed rest!)

I also cheated and got on the scale this morning...it said 229, which means I'm down around 9 lbs.
Old 01-12-2003, 10:03 AM   #20  
Losing it!

WOW!!! Great job Jennelle!!!!! 9 POUNDS!!!!! Plus your building muscle!!! SUPER!!!!!!

I can't get over how cute these little critters are!!!! They say only 1 in 400 will ever try to bite. We keep ours in a huge rubbermaid like container that we can reach over to touch him. Our dog loves hanging over the edge...Ralphie and Fergie actually like each other and touch noses.

Okay Deb & Sher, I watched for ya last night on TV...now remember I am CLUELESS when it comes to FOOTBALL....some guy named McNair kept running around patting the other guys on the butt...what's up with that?????

Do any of you happen to remember a Mark Schlereth that played professional ball for the Denver Broncos? He is a distant cousin to me.

Well better go......ate pizza and drank wine last night....today may just be salad and water......

Wishing all of my Floozies a great day!!!
Old 01-12-2003, 10:49 AM   #21  

Howdy

Well the Titans won last night!!!! It was an exciting night and a busy one!!! I'm so tired & sore this morning I can hardly move!

Gayle,
Your post was too funny!! Yep...McNair does do a lot of "pats on butts!" but so do all the others! Must be a "MALE FOOTBALL THANG!" You won't ever see Debbie & I on TV because we are in private suites. We can see all the spectators and game so good from our suites.Perfect view of it all. Vince Gill suite is in between Debbie's & mine and we see him often.He looks better in person then on TV. On TV I think he looks fat but not in person.Alan Jackson is also on our floor.We have quite a few VIP's there. It's a lot of fun! Hey.....WORK THAT PIZZA OFF TODAY!!!!!!!

Jennelle,
WTG on the 9 lbs!!!!! You go girl!!!!!!!!!! keep up the great job and let's keep this motivation strong!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Debbie,
I'm so glad that you got to 1,000 posts!! You are too funny!! Are you as tired as I am this am???? What a game that was!!

To All the Other Floozie's: Have a great OP day and post soon!!!

**Hey Everyone: I checked the weather forecast in Puerto Vallarta, Mexico where Dee is and it's in the HIGH 80's there!!!! I hope that little beach bum is soaking up that sun,relaxing and having the time of her life!! We miss you Dee!!!

I better get off now.....So tired but I have to wash clothes, go to store and clean house!

Love,
Sherry (Sher-Bear)

Last edited by Sherry; 01-12-2003 at 10:55 AM.
Old 01-12-2003, 11:19 AM   #22  
WW on-line since 1/1/2009

S/C/G: see ticker

Height: 5'5"

Sherry - I'm so jealous! I think Vince Gill is such a cutie-patooty! Even though I know you work hard at the games, being a suite hostess sounds like a lot of fun - especially since you get to see all that LIVE football for free! (I do have to admit - I'm not much of a Titans fan. Don't shoot me! I am a Packers fan, mainly for the totally GIRL reason that Brett Favre is a hunka-hunka-man!)
Old 01-12-2003, 12:00 PM   #23  

Jennelle,

But have you checked out the eyes & butt on Frank Wycheck of the Titans???!!!! Oh my gosh!!! I can't figure out which one looks better!!
Old 01-12-2003, 02:25 PM   #24  
Losing it!

Now I know why you girls like football...it has nothing to do at all with the game!!!!!!

I'm not sure about ol' Vince since it was rumored that he played around with Amy while the two were still married to others...
LOVE Alan Jackson's song about fried chicken!!!!
Old 01-12-2003, 03:58 PM   #25  

Well, the Bat Mitzvah is over, and everything went perfect. There were well over 100 people in attendance, and everyone loved the food and festivities. I am sooooo glad it's over. We finished cleaning up this morning and the Temple is back to it's original condition. My daughter did a wonderful job, and I am very proud of her. If I am able to, once my friend gives me the discs of the pictures taken I will try to post them. I always have trouble attaching them to posts, though.

Carol-Great to hear from you!! Sorry about your leg.

Jennelle-Awesome job on the BFL!! I forget---when did you start?
What week are you on?

I'm going to rest now.

Love to all!
Old 01-12-2003, 04:07 PM   #26  
Losing it!

Shelley: Glad to hear that the occasion went off without a hitch!!! YES! Please post a pic or two if you can! I bet you are one proud Mom!!!

Ramona: I'm worried about you.... did both of your Sons deploy?

I have a cousin with two sons, one deployed this morning for we believe kuwait, the other will deploy next week. Please keep all of our military men & women in your prayers.
Old 01-12-2003, 04:25 PM   #27  

Don't forget to read Dee's post under "Hola"........Sounds like she's having a ball!!
Old 01-12-2003, 04:35 PM   #28  

STOP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Please go to #80...........A New Thread Has Been Started!!!!!
Closed Thread