View Poll Results: Do you plan to seek perfection for 2009?
Yes, Perfect '99 was so successful, what is there to lose. 1 16.67%
Yes, Perfect 2000 was so successful, what is there to lose. 0 0%
Yes, maybe once we're perfect June will come back. 4 66.67%
No, if I become perfect, my3fc friends will envy me and won't want to be friends with me anymore. 2 33.33%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 6. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 01-06-2003, 06:52 AM   #1  
Most boring housewife.

Default Welcome to Perfect Moo Thousand Nine!

Maybe Perfect '99 was a failure (for everyone but Cherry) but Perfect 2009 can't fail. We have seven years...a whole life cycle to become perfect. Here is my plan,
1. No sugar...it makes me depressed and unable to stop eating
2. NO coffee...other forms of caffeine don't affect me like Coffee, it makes me tired in the end. For example, when I am off coffee, I pop out of bed in the morning but when I am drinking it, I'm a lump.
3. No white foods....white bread, sugar, etc. Nothing excessively processed, except Gag fast.
4. Protein breakfast, No eating after dinner
5. stretch every morning
6. Seriously contemplate exercise every day. Some days actually do it.
7. Current goal. Get into khaki pants that are tight. These are not the "small" khakis, they are big.
8. Take vitamins....9. Stay off computer
10. Do 10 things around the house every day

The end.

I've already stretched, lunches are packed and uniforms are about to come out of the dryer. I am perfect so far today. I have to go to school with DD to negotiate how she is going to get around that school with her leg immobilized. Think they'll give me trouble? They are so unreasonable about some things like this. I am going to call my new job and see about finalizing my paperwork.
We have snow. If I would have wanted this AFTER CHRISTMAS DISPLAYS I would have moved to Maine or Canada.
bye

This is my plan.
Old 01-06-2003, 10:30 AM   #2  
Member w/ messiest house

Default Hello Semi Perfect beings

I have eaten breakfast, resubscribed to Flylady, and watched an exercise video this morning. Is that perfect or what? Yes, I said watched, it takes a while to work up to actually doing of course

What's your new job? When my dd broke her ankle and was on crutches, she was allowed to use the elevator and bring a friend to carry her backpack (yeah, there are only 2 floors in her school, but she enjoyed the priviledge while it lasted). The thing I worried about the most was snow and ice, but she didn't have any trouble.

Should I post a plan, or should I just quietly ignore yours?

My DH is going all over tarnation to buy me a car today. He has informed me that I can't stay on the 'net all day, or he will not consult me about the final decision. I yelled at him for 10 minutes after he left (yes, I said after he left), but secretly I am so glad I don't have to go car shopping. The only thing worse than that would be boat shopping

It's snowing again. I went to pick up my kitties at the vet. Oh lord, what I paid to board them for 19 days.

Kiwi
Old 01-06-2003, 04:39 PM   #3  
Most boring housewife.

Default Re: Hello Semi Perfect beings

Quote:
Originally posted by Kiwonk

Should I post a plan, or should I just quietly ignore yours?

I find that quietly ignoring mine works just as well as thinking up one of your own. I find that ignoring my plan is very satisfying. For example:
So far today I had a bagel for lunch and white rice(sorry sissy) and alfredo sauce for mid afternoon snack. Do you see me making up another plan just to accomodate these actions? No. It is called taking a f-it. I'm allowed.

I actually started my new job today. It is the same old job, substitute teaching, but with a new district. They were very picky about hiring me. Normally districts just stick a mirror under your nose and if you can fog it, they figure you are perfect for the job. They made me be observed and interviewed by a half a dozen people, then today they just threw me in with no prep. I think they are just trying to appear careful since they recently have had two teachers fired for hitting kids and one bus driver fired for statutory rape and selling drugs to kids.
My DD got a lead in the school play. She is so excited. I hope she doesn't have to dance. She has a cast from ankle to thigh.
Bye darlings.
PS. Kiwi, I demand to know what tapes. You are going to get mentally fit and I will still think I"m a tub.
Old 01-06-2003, 05:23 PM   #4  
haggy-saggy aprongutarse

ohhhhhhhhhhhh---not eating after SUPPER or DINNAH is supposed to be the numger one saviour of cowdom!!!let's try it!!!!------HEYYYYYYY what school play are you doing lush??? my dd16 is playing Annie in "Annie Get Your Gun"---she has to sing and dance,so let's hope she keeps her bones in shape---We have FORTY FIVE centimetres of snow!!!!!!!!!!!!what a MAJOR arsepain----so far,diet has been okay today-----no excercise yet---working up to it mentally as well----COME ON CHERRY----start rah rahhing for these pathetic bovine bats!!!!!
Old 01-06-2003, 11:58 PM   #5  
*kiss* *kiss* *kiss*

I Am SO EXCITEEDCCCDDD!!11 We are going to watch exercise videos and ignore Sissy!! I have a whole box of exercise videos, many still wrapped in plastic and virgin. I bought them with Herbie's credit card because if you bought a lot, postage was cheaper. This was a long time ago, you understand.

My plan is to quit eating all this stuff and drinking all those sodas and actually do some exercises too. I used to do them. What happened?????/ This is Cherry's fault I guess as Bagz pointed out.

I am going to talk about my house hunt. The dumpy house turned out cute inside. Not marvelous but cute. It needs a lot to be marvelous and Herbie said he wouldn't pay what the guy wanted. The good things are the location and the price (while overpriced is still cheaper than other things) and I guess that's about it.

My office mate is from Ann Arbor, by the way, and she tells me there's lots of research groups there. Interesting.

I assume Lush is the leader of Perfect 2009 (she is SO bossy) so I wait to be led. Shall I post what I've eaten?

Love youse. Globe Gut.
p.s. I am so proud of these girl-stars!!! Soon I shall brag on ds. I will make him do something worthwhile. I love Annie Get Your Gun. Herbie and I saw Reba McIntyre in it .......

Last edited by Darling_Peaches; 01-07-2003 at 12:01 AM.
Old 01-07-2003, 09:10 AM   #6  
Member w/ messiest house

Default Are you still

listening to that old faht? Just kidding. If Herbie says it's too much, tell him you would be delighted for him to negotiate a better price for you. I think you need a cute little house. I wish I had a cute little house.

I'm going car shopping today. I don't think I'll come home with anything, but I said I'd go, so.........

Congrats on all the dd drama and dancing. 45 centimeters? What's that, 10 feet? Oh I know, I just don't feel like making my brain do stuff.

Ta
Kiwi

P.S. to Lush -- BeachBody.Com I like to aim high.
Old 01-07-2003, 06:58 PM   #7  
*kiss* *kiss* *kiss*

Isn't Lush required to give us daily Motivation?????
Old 01-07-2003, 10:01 PM   #8  
Most boring housewife.

Don't eat like pigs.
Don't lay around like a fat slob, exercise.
There, consider yourself motivated.

I'll be back tomorrow with more.
Old 01-08-2003, 01:36 AM   #9  
Member w/ messiest house

Default Bulletin: Cow Does Something

Swear to God, I did. 35 minutes.

Tomorrow:

Signed,
Muscles
Old 01-08-2003, 08:52 AM   #10  
fatter than U

Unhappy Old News: Cow Has Headache

And it's a killer. What else is new? Just ignore me.

Finally got hold of school photographer to ask where kid's pictures were (school makes *me* phone instead of doing it themselves! Hrrmphh.!) He answered the phone with a grunt. This is *supposed* to be the Lower Saxony School Photographic Services or something. I think it's just a guy with a camera. He said kid probably closed his eyes. I asked why they didn't send the pic along anyway so parents could choose if they wanted to buy it or not or at least mention why it was missing. He said they used to do that but then the parents got mad at them for taking such crappy pictures. The things I go through. I hate phoning people I don't know.

Woohoo Kiwi! This is the start of something big! Or should I say small?

I *was* going to get on the cross trainer this morning but was overtaken by this $%*§ pain in the head and am happy to be even sitting upright. Gotta go take a nap. Or barf.
Old 01-08-2003, 10:30 AM   #11  

Default I'm alive

But only just barely alive. I always thought I was allergic to anesthesia, but apparently I'm also allergic to demerol. It took until midnight after surgery to figure it out. I admire nurses who can act gracious about someone barfing every hour on the hour. I barfed for most of my visitors. I'm sure it was amusing. Now I'm back home, and I hurt. I have 4 tiny incisions. Medical science is amazing.

My plan for the day is to do nothing. I'll think up a moo thousand 9 plan later. I hope you understand.

Sorry about the headache, Sugar p, I've had a migraine all day yesterday too. It seems to be gone for now. Things can only get better. Right??????I have DH's notebook computer at home for the duration of my recovery. Don't all get skinny while I'm getting better.
Old 01-08-2003, 11:26 AM   #12  
fatter than U

Default You're so sweet, Wabby!

You're recovering from surgery and you're worried about *my* headache! What an angel! When my brother had back surgery, he barfed all over a male nurse who didn't get out of the way in time even though he was warned several times. You just lie back and rest and we'll entertain you, ok?
Old 01-08-2003, 02:21 PM   #13  
Member w/ messiest house

Poor Wabby!! I'm so glad you're home and resting, though. Good job giving those nurses some grade A job satisfaction. Think how good they must feel having helped you bust a gut. Take it easy.

My sympathies on the headache, Sug, hope you get over it quick.

I have to figure out how to do the second day of my exercise program without letting anyone (read DH or DD) catch a glimpse of me in my exercise togs.

Later kids

Kiwi
Old 01-08-2003, 04:21 PM   #14  
Member w/ messiest house

Talking I did it!

I did the aerobic workout and abs crunches. I am soooooooo tired!! But good tired.

By the way, in case anyway notices, on the threads where we have more than one page, there is now a bigger page number/arrow to click on at the bottom. You can thank me for that. I asked Suzanne if she could make that more readable and she did! Isn't she nice?

Hope Wabbit is getting a vicarious thrill out of my cardio exercises. I am quite sure that just thinking about them or watching the video is almost as good for you as doing them. The abs crunches were tough. I'm going to be so sore tomorrow. For more blathering about this, you can read my journal. Be prepared for extreme boredom. Maybe I'll become one of those vacant buff exercise hounds, you think?

Here is a suggestion for Wabbit's perfect 2009 plan: [list=1][*]Rest in bed[*]Allow her family to wait on her[*]Eat food that tastes good[*]Drink lots of lovely cool water[*]Sleep a lot[/list=1]

When you are all recovered, you can consider adding a couple of more strenuous things. You know, like getting dressed several times a week, and having lunch with friends.

Ta

Kiwi
Old 01-08-2003, 05:25 PM   #15  
Most boring housewife.

Aren't we all in awe of Kiwi. Here are her recent accomplishments:
1. got Suzanne to fix the number thing.
2. Exercised yesterday
3. Exercised today
4. Kept all pervs off SG
5. Got her dh to shop for car, an awful job.

I think she will have to take over Perfect 2009.

Sugar Darling, I am so sorry about your headache. You are relieved of all Perfect 2009 responsibilities until it is gone.

I had the weirdest day. A few months ago, I went to the accountant and while I was there mentioned that every Wednesday I go to the diner across from his office for spinach pie...delicious. That day I got to the diner and 10 minutes later, he walked in. Usually I get take-out, but he convinced me to stay. For the next month, every Wednesday he walked in the door right after me and we had lunch. I would then get take-out for my mom and be on my way. About a month later, he said he'd go with me to drop off the take-out and afterwards he took me to his brother's farm to see his horses. Since then, he's been getting the spinach pie and meeting me at the stable. We go for a ride then have lunch. Then I take the rest of the pie to my mom's and take a shower there. I know everyone is becoming suspicious, but I can't help it. He is so adorable. He loves horses and in the summer does rodeo. He has all that leather rodeo gear and he looks great in it. I need to know what you guys think....should I go after this?
There, did that entertain you, Wabby?????? Sugar said we were supposed to entertain you. I am just following directions. Naturally my accountant is really a troll. His office is no where near the diner and he probably doesn't like spinach pie. I'm sure he can't ride a horse. But I hope in some little way your mind was diverted from your boo-boo or the mind numbing necessity of Perfect 2009. Naturally, you also have no perfection responsibility. You are perfect already.
On another note, I bought a rice cooker today. I ate well and seriously, I mean seriously, considered exercise. I took vitamins and drank lots of water.

XXOO
Closed Thread