View Poll Results: How Many Cups Of Coffee Do You Drink A Day?
1 Cup 1 11.11%
2 Or 3 Cups 2 22.22%
More Than 3 Cups 1 11.11%
I Don't Drink Or Like Coffee 5 55.56%
Voters: 9. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 11-18-2002, 07:57 PM   #1  

Default Home of the Loozing Floozies....(#67)

Hello

Here at McSkinneys, Our mission is to motivate,support and lose those pounds & inches.We must keep those Loozing Floozies loosing!!

Feel free to join our group of wonderful ladies.Come on in.....Give us YOUR motivation,support and ideas.We would love to have you!!!
Old 11-18-2002, 08:00 PM   #2  

Don't forget to go back to #66 and read the last few posts there!!!!
Old 11-18-2002, 11:56 PM   #3  
Losing it!

Love the Fall leaves Sher!!!!

I could actually drink more then the 3 cups of java.... that's usually all that is left for me in the A.M. after hubby gets his share.

Dee: Congrats on being a double blessed Aunt!!!! I will make sure and include that poor girl in my prayers! She will have her hands full!!!!

I have decided that I am sick and tired of this weight! all of my clothes are to tight, which are the after effects of me getting to "cocky" and lax in my eating habits. Back to the watching every single bite that enters this face! I am down one day.....

I hope everyone is doing okay... post when you have a chance!!
Old 11-19-2002, 11:50 AM   #4  

Sherry those leaves are but a past memory here. We have snow covering everything. It has been mild the last few days. Rest up and get back here. Better to maintain than to gain.

Gayle one day at a time. I am trying to lose what I gainned but it is a daily struggle I just can't make it through the days sometime.

Last winter I was drinking a pot of coffee myself just to keep warm. I have changed over to decaf when I am at home. Three times a week when I walk with the girls I have 2 cups of regular.

Have a good day everyone.

DEE
Old 11-19-2002, 03:52 PM   #5  

Just a quick note to say hello to everyone.........
HELLO!!!

If you are depressed.....I'm sorry
If you are happy............I'm glad
If you are well...............I'm thankful
If you are sick............... I wish you health
If you are losing.............I'm proud of you
If you are maintaining....I'll encourage you
If you are like me and dipping into the chocolate truffles........well, you slap my hand and I'll slap yours!!!!!

I hope I covered everything. Maybe we'll all have time for longer posts soon.

Take care all,
Ramona
Old 11-20-2002, 05:16 PM   #6  

Hey Gals,,,

Sorry had my head spinning for the last few days with middle ear infection again. They think I might have Meiners Disease..go figure/ Always something

Hey WANDA glad to see you back on board

Gayle..You are so funny g/fnd. No i wouldn't give that MIL of mine the pleasure of traveling with me. She might ruin it for me. heheheheehe

I will have to go back and catch up on what everyone is doing.
I have been out of the loop for so long.

Later friends.
Old 11-20-2002, 09:36 PM   #7  

Howdy

Where are all of my wonderful floozie friends???!!!! I hope that everyone is ok!!

Nothing really new here...... Just working ALL the time! This time of the year kills me working two jobs, cleaning,cooking & washing!! Some days I feel like I'm gonna lose my mind!

Gayle.......... I know how hard it is to get back OP!!! I also KNOW you can do it because you've done so good in the past!! Don't give up!! Hang in there! It's especially hard this time of the year! With Thanksgiving next week and then Christmas, it's so much harder!!! I've slacked off a lot but by the 1st of the year, I'll be OP more then ever!!!! Have you tried the BREW yet...or is it time? I've been trying to think of a name!! Did you come up with a good 'un?

Dee..........Congrats on being another Aunt!! That poor girl...I don't envy her at all!! Bless her heart! She'll have her hands full with 4 little ones running around!!! Do you still have snow?

Ramona.......Thanks for the poem.I really liked it!!! How is your Son? Have the plans changed for an early Christmas? I know everyone is very busy right now but let's work hard in keeping everyone here during the holidays! Even if it's just for a short hi!!

Vicki.............I'm so happy that you're back!!!!! What's been going on with you? Still keeping the kids? Have you lost any weight? Staying OP? Please try to post a quickie soon....I miss you when you're gone!!

Debbie..........Shelley...........Jennelle........ ..Wanda..........Debyj..........Carol...........I know that the holiday seasons are so busy.With parties, shopping,wrapping and running around along with everyday life, things are hectic.But we all NEED to stay close during this time and encourage one another not to "PIG OUT!"
We are all friends for LIFE....even during the busy times! Right?! Even if it'sjust for a quick "Hello"...please take 5 minutes to post and let us know how you're doing!! I love you all!!!

Hugs,
Sherry (Sher-Bear)

Last edited by Sherry; 11-20-2002 at 09:40 PM.
Old 11-20-2002, 09:41 PM   #8  

I have NO idea why my last post looks like that!!!!???????
Old 11-20-2002, 10:45 PM   #9  
Losing it!

Hey Vickster! Glad your back!!! I know, I know, you wouldn't be able to take MIL on the cruise with ya... she would be flirting with all the guys.... What is meiners disease? Is it serious?

Sher: thanks for the pep talk. I guess I need to just face reality that I will always have an issue with food. I wonder why I gain weight, then I sit back and think about how much I really have ate. The good Lord did not bless me with thin genes, so I guess I just need to work harder at staying away from the bad stuff. But why does it have to taste soooooooo good?

We still need to wait a week before we can sample the brew. I mixed up a gallon of wine tonight, if all goes well, it should be ready to sample by Christmas. It's a mix from Canada that included everything except the sugar. Steve ordered me one of the "professional" mixes and it should be in this week. I plan on mixing it up and having it ready to bottle on New Years. Cheers! BTW: I will be making 5 gallons of the stuff!

Another day on plan!!!!! YEAH!!!!!!!!!! I need to keep my act together so I can fit into something Thanksgiving day!!!

Have a Great OP day!!!!!!!! Love, Gayle
Old 11-21-2002, 06:31 AM   #10  

Gayle,

WTG on another day OP!!!!!!!! Hang in there....don't give up! You CAN do it!!!!!!!

I forgot to tell you something.My Mom has made WINE in the past.When she's done, she puts a balloon on the lip of the jug.When the wine is ready, the balloon POPS!!! Cool huh???

Have a great OP day!!!!!!

Sherry (Sher-Bear)
Old 11-21-2002, 08:48 AM   #11  
Losing it!

Sher, I remember my folks making wine when I was a kid. They used grape juice concentrate, sugar and yeast. Stuck it in a glass bottle with a balloon on the top. I remember watching the balloon go up and down... I don't know how my family lived without getting botulism sp? or something... no preservatives, sanitizers, nothing. I remember it tasted like a strong, cheap wine. The balloon is for the release of the gases that build from the yeast "eating" the sugar. You can also just stick a piece of plastic wrap secured with a rubber band over the top,then poke a tiny hole in it with a pin. The gas needs to release, otherwise you will have a huge mess!!! This recipe did suggest that when I think it is done fermenting, to place a balloon on the top for a few days. If it does not expand, then it is ready to go. Everyone stresses to really make sure your wine is fermented well. If you place it in the bottles and cork and it is not done, you will have bottles exploding everywhere! What a mess!

HAVE A GREAT OP DAY TODAY FELLOW FLOOZIES!!!!!!!!
Old 11-22-2002, 09:51 AM   #12  

HEY WHERE DID ALL MY BUDDIES GO?

What's everyone busy doing?
Must be doing something if you don't have time to post!
I am busy filling my face and I still have time to post.
How about we all gather here today and post a short one.
Hope to hear from you all before the busy weekend is here.

DEE
Old 11-22-2002, 12:20 PM   #13  

Hello to all

I was browsing through all the threads and found my self here maybe the word floozie caught my eye well any how's I put my vote in on the coffee thing NOPE don't touch the stuff never have HOWEVER soda was my morning coffee actually i used to drink 2 liters of the poison a day that is up til 10 months ago I finally called it quits because it hurt my stomach to much and has eaten away my throat lining well now i can't even take a sip. everyone used to say get off the soda and you'll see the pounds just drop off HA! HA! HA! nothing left these thighs. Oh well it do feel better about breaking that horrorible habit now i'm working on lowering my carbs well girls and (guys if there's any out there) i'll stop chatting and catch you all later.

And remember that chocolate cake can be pounded into a huge pile of musshy goo instead of you eating it and gaining a pound or two.

Love & Light
Angel-Feathers

240/238
Old 11-22-2002, 12:50 PM   #14  

Things going well. My ear problem slowly getting better.
Everyone have a great weekend and behave.
Emailing will not be done unless utmost important to anyone.

Take care
Old 11-22-2002, 12:59 PM   #15  

Welcome Angel-Feathers!
This is a very warm and welcoming group. Feel free to jump right in and join us. We are all here for the same reason. To lose weight or maintain the weight we have lost, but in supporting each other we have made wonderful friendships. Let us know a little about you.

DEE
Closed Thread