3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   Support Groups (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/support-groups-122/)
-   -   Worldly Chicks ON PLAN in October (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/support-groups/213831-worldly-chicks-plan-october.html)

Laura705 10-15-2010 11:49 AM

Happy Friday all.

Shad – Your meals out sounded yummy! Hope you got to sleep in Friday morning, but I sure understand how the body’s clock won’t let us do that. Lately I’ve been waking up before the alarm – up to an hour before it – but I still stay in bed trying to eek out some more rest. And I just know my alarm's snooze button is going to wear out before the rest of the clock-radio.

Mel – Have a good day - DON’T WORK TOO HARD - and a great weekend.

Annie – I hate the hurry up, rush-rush, this is important – and then it’s either not needed at all, or it’s okay, they don’t actually need that today. Sorry you have to work both S & S at CVS. I can tell you really need some down time – your entry mentioned wine twice and then a drink after that, LOL. I could definitely do with a mental health month!! Cool you get $20 off your insurance for being a non-smoker.

Happy – Hope the drains have been cleared and you’re not bathing in the sink today.

Michelle – How was the training class? Now see, I was asking you if using one of those inversion thingies at home would help you, and then the PT person suggests you doing the home traction. Do you think you’ll buy the traction contraption for yourself? Hope DH gets the transmission installed this weekend and you get your wheels back.

Ceejay – Hope you had a nice day off. The chlorine drip machine definitely sounds better than you having to manually add it – that’s nasty stuff! Have you got your menus planned?

Nothing much to report. Thankfully I’m not working on anything urgent this week - yesterday was quite unproductive. A presentation followed by our annual fundraiser kickoff event took up the bulk of the afternoon. A teenager who received a wish from the charity we fundraise for came and spoke at the kickoff. He was older than most of the kids that get wishes, but his speech was very heartfelt and touching. Sometimes you forget about the real benefit of the fundraiser, so that brought it back…which I’m sure was the intention, lol.

Didn’t do much of anything last night except take doggy for a walk, eat dinner, and watch tv. The boss left the office early yesterday - not feeling well - and is out sick today. My gym gear is still sitting here. I’m not up for a workout, but I guess I’ll drag myself to the fc and get it over with. Oh, that reminds me, I need to charge my iPod before I go. Nothing planned for tonight.

Tomorrow is my annual mammo squash, then a hair appt, and in the evening is a fundraiser being hosted by bf’s niece. Yesterday, bf’s friend phoned to confirm we’d be at the annual bonfire (formerly hayride/bonfire). The only problem is that he never phoned bf to confirm that he’d actually booked the place. So now we have a conflict. I’m honestly not conflicted – I’m glad to not have to go there. Last year this place didn’t even have adequate firewood, and what they had wasn’t seasoned or chopped to useable size. And it’s a really far drive. Bf mentioned going there after the fundraiser, and I told him not to count me in. It’s been a nice tradition for many years, but I sure wish we could find a better place to have it!

Okay, better get back to work. Have a good weekend everyone!

PS - Did I say I liked the movie Social Network? I did. Interesting story, and the central character was interesting. But I have to say I really liked the actor Armie Hammer (yes, he's a descendent of tycoon Armand Hammer), quite the hottie, and he played twins - even better!

diyana 10-15-2010 12:11 PM

Hi everyone -

quick post for now as I'm super busy with work. The training class went well....lots of info to take in, but the instructor was AWESOME. She was knowledgeable and her sense of humor and anecdotes made a dry subject more interesting.

We didn't get the new transmission yet...so DH and I will be carpooling next week. He'll be doing other maintenance on both vehicles this weekend, and I might do some stuff in the yard...but mostly playing with the dogs. We're hoping to try and go for a short hike this weekend (if my back will tolerate it).

Gotta go for now.

Love and hugs,

annie175 10-15-2010 01:26 PM

You know what sounds good...a cup of hot apple cider!!! Just sayin'

happy2bme 10-15-2010 01:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by annie175 (Post 3523302)
You know what sounds good...a cup of hot apple cider!!! Just sayin'

Pour me a hot cup too - it's FREEZING in the office here. I am about to go stand in the parking lot and get a little sun to warm me up!

happy2bme 10-15-2010 01:57 PM

Hi all,

Tried to get on this morning but kept getting interupted and finally had to delete my mostly unfinished post and move on.

DH called the Roto Rooter guys yesterday. They had a hard time getting the snakey thing past the T thing in the pipes - at one point DH though he was going to have to go on the first floor bath and drill a hole in the pipe. They fiddled with it and were able after some ingenuity to get to the clog and whooosh - thar she blows! All fixed for $200. Thank goodness, we could not afford an expensive problem like a tree root breaking the pipe. DH cleaned both baths afterwards. With bleach like I asked although he didn't think he needed to use it. :D

This has been an awful week - emotionally I am at wits end. I am where I was earlier this year. Then I had the lung scare and came to a peacefulness that I would not let things bother me. And I lost that after vacation. So I need to work on it. DH and I have a retirement plan that might actually work and can happen before I'm 70 :crossed: I just need to see it through. I decided to get a flu shot and my arm hurts. Oh poor me :rofl: Ok, done complaining...

Michelle - I'm sorry to hear they are dragging their nuts and bolts on the transmission issues. I hope you can get out to take a gentle walk in the woods. Does the mold not bother you this time of year with all the leaves deteriorating?

Laura - that's too funny (because it's SOOOO true) about the snooze button wearing out on the alarm clock. The clock is on DH's side of the bed so I only get 1 wake up call before he rolls over and goes back to sleep for another hour. Now how fair is that? That's nice about the teenager speaking - reminds you of what you are working for - and that there are some people in a bad way who maintain a good outlook. And it feels good to give a little to help someone else. I will have to keep an eye out for Social Network when it comes to video. DH doesn't like to go to the movies anymore although we did go to see Avatar. A hayride / bonfire sounds like fun. Too bad you will miss it.

Arrggh Annie - don't you just HATE it when you are busy, take alot of time to do something and then it's not needed :mad: And nothing you can do but smile on the outside, pinch their heads on the inside :rofl: It sounds like your busy life is getting to you. Do you at least get a more solid sleep when you get less or are you still waking up in the wee hours and can't get back to sleep? Hopefully some fun with friends tonight and 1 margarita will help you get some rest.

Shad - are you getting to spend any time with DS1 or is he just bunking with you and catching up with friends? Did you sleep in? I saw you on FB this morning which was your evening.

Mel - hope you got your work done quickly and can come up and :beach: in the peace and quiet of your own place. I think it's about time to start tormenting Shad about holiday stuff :rofl:

Gotta run to a meeting. Hi Ceejay :wave:

annie175 10-15-2010 02:57 PM

Happy....change of plans, not meeting friends and no margarita. Instead I am going to take my dad to dinner, since I am working so much this weekend, I won't feel much like doing anything but going home and collapsing. He wants to go to the new Texas Roadhouse that opened in September by his house. The old one, on the same location, burned down over the winter and they rebuilt a brand new one. He used to love that place, hopefully he will get some enjoyment out of it again. Actually I am kinda of looking forward to dinner with dad rather than meeting friends with a drink. I think I have crossed the "old fogie" line.

Have a super good weekend, depending if I have enough energy will determine my weekend posting.

Much love and Many Hugs....the tired worn out blonde!!

annie175 10-15-2010 02:58 PM

I think I am beyond Geritol! lol

Laura705 10-15-2010 04:04 PM

Michelle - The weather guy said this is the weekend to do outdoor stuff, so enjoy your time outside this weekend.

Annie - Bf's mom left the cider here last Saturday, so I might have a hot spiced cider tonight. Enjoy dinner with your dad - hope he enjoys the new TX Roadhouse. You're not an old fogie!!

Happy - Glad the drains are free-flowing once again. Sorry your week's been so awful. :hug: Did you warm up yet? I'm drinking a hot choc right now - hoping it will tame my chocolate craving. Eighty calories is better than what's in a candy bar or brownie.

I forgot to mention that I was successful in getting the property tax escrow closed out by the mortgage company. :) Since the 2nd installment tax bills aren't coming out until late November, they agreed to cut a check. But it's not over until the check's in our hands...

Have a good weekend all.

ceejay52 10-15-2010 10:00 PM

I've cleaned out 2.5 closets today. I'm tired. Have three garbage bags full of clothes to give away. My neighbor wants them. I'd been holding onto them thinking one day I would get down to them. Also brought out the fall and winter clothes to see if I could still wear those. I feel like my closet can breathe.

Annie
Dinner with dad sound like a good idea.

Michelle
Hope you enjoy you day. Stay off the lawn mower. The dogs will love you more if you play with them.

Happy
Glad they got the drain unclogged. I've been wishing for a "drain snake"
but decided that I'll call the land lord next week. My kitchen sink drains but it is slow. I've used 2 jug's of Draino. I've honestly been thinking about taking the J pipe off myself.
I'm glad you have worked out a retirement plan. My newest 401k is begining to grow.

laura
I think I'd like to see the movie about the inventor of FB and the one on Secretariat.

Hello to Shad and Mel.

It's time to ride the bike. more later.

Shad 10-16-2010 02:59 AM

Better chuck something in here before I forget about the rest of the day and get on with something else.
The sun came out this morning along with the wind and it has been a great day. The laundry all got dried within minutes. I hope the neighbour will iron them before returning them :rofl:
L came to do the yard today. He managed to mow the lawn and cut the hedge and get ride of a few of the weeds. I've been out and pruned the roses and gerberas and DS1 has been to squash, done some washing and generally just been good to be around. He's an easy kid most of the time.

DS2 has decided not to come home until Tuesday now. At least it will be a daylight flight and DS1 can go pick him up while I work. Maybe they can detour and pick me up as well after work. Now there is a suggestion I might make. It'll save me a train ride.

Ceejay - seems like we are all clearing wardrobes this year. Mine is looking quite skinny now. Pity I am not. Good going on the bike. You may get the exercise crown this week.

Happy - Glad the Roto Rooter guys came and fixed it all for you. I saw a program on tv called Undercover Boss and in one case the boss was from Roto Rooter. The bosses go undercover to see what is happening in their business because when they go to visit the sites, everything is very good sir, and tugs forelock. They need to see what is happening when the boss is not there. Some of them get quite a rude shock. It's not a bad program actually.
I do see a fair amount of DS1 and yes he is catching up with friends while I work but mostly he is home at night. Goes bike riding during the day or plays squash and entertains himself.

Annie - you must be very weary. Between the two jobs, you are constantly on the go. Hope the benefits are worth the pain. I bought a new bottle of wine to share with you today after the dentist - it's called 'Flying Kiwi' and it is a sauv blanc from Marlborough in NZ. It's a cheap wine and some of the proceeds of the sales go to the Save the Kiwi fund. So it's a good cause. If you see it in the stores have a go at it.

Michelle - hope you did manage to have a wander through the bushes with DH. And when I was talking about taking a walk, I only meant a short one. The 'medical pundits' here are promoting the benefits of walking and tell us that we should do it for 60 minutes a day - but it doesn't have to be all at once and you should work up to it and then increase the speed.

Laura - hope the mammo went okay. Got a letter back about mine last week. Seems I am clear for the next two years. Now only have to get the skin done next month and I am done with my WOF year.

Mel - back to work again hey? Hope it goes okay for you and don't sweat it too much. One thing about work is that it is very patient. It will wait for a long time for you to get around to it.

Thursday night I was sitting on the couch and thought I had something stuck on a tooth, so I put my nail on the area and pulled it off. Unfortunately it was the tooth that was moving and not food on it. So I have had to go to the dentist this morning to have it looked at. I have 6 choices here. All of them suck
One is to do nothing - just leave it alone. It doesn't hurt (yet)
Two is to get it filled temporarily and then leave it alone - which is what I did until I make up my mind about what to do ($140.00)
Three is to have both this tooth and the one in front (which went bad and broke some years back and I went to get a root canal done on it but they couldn't get into the canal due to my having a twisted canal) both taken out and leave a gap there (Around $500)
Four is to have the two teeth removed and a bridge made. This depends on the state of the two teeth to which the bridge would be attached ($5K to $7K)
Five is to have posts and crowns in place ($5K to 7K again)
Six is to have implants (approx $10K for 2). The one saving grace here is that nothing would ever go wrong with them again, which is not guaranteed with crowns or bridges.
So I have a decision to make. At least with the implants I can get them done one at a time. Why is it that most prosthetics have come down in price but anything to do with teeth just goes up and up and up.

Anyway, I will stop whinging now. I'm going to get the laundry in and then get into the wine. Annie - get your book, the Flying Kiwi will be on the coffee table in 10

MELODY525 10-16-2010 08:08 AM

HAPPY SATURDAY! GOOD MORNING CHICKS.
NOT SURE IF I AM AWAKE YET. HAD TO LEAVE THE OFFICE EARLIER THAN EXPECTED...3PM. GOT HIT AGAIN WITH FEVER & CHILLS. SENT THE DR A FAX. HE CALLED BACK SAYING THAT I AM RUSHING IT & TO STAY "WELL RESTED" UNTILL THIS PASSES. MAYBE ANOTHER FEW DAYS. WHAT A PITA THIS ALL IS. JEN GOT SHOT DOWN AGAIN TOO ON THURS NITE...BACK IN BED FOR HER.
HE SAID THIS IS THE WAY IT'S HITTING A LOT OF HIS MDA PATIENTS. GLAD I HAVE COMPANY :rofl: :rofl:
WHEN I DO NOTHING, I FEEL ALMOST 100%. VERY WEIRD.
SOOOO....NOTHING IT WILL BE THIS WEEKEND:beach:
WORK WAS WORK. NOTHING NEW THERE EITHER.
HOPE EVERYONE HAS A WONDERFUL WEEKEND!!
http://www.animated-glitter-graphics...2(combine).gif

** I can't get back one page so I'll start with your posts here :dunno:

LAURA~ HOTTIE TWINS ROLE?? I'LL HAVE TO KEEP AN EYE OPEN FOR THAT MOVIE!! :belly: HOPE WHERE EVER YOU GUYS END UP THAT YOU HAVE A GOOD TIME. I WANTED TO SAY TOO THAT YOUR COMPANY SHOULD BE VERY PROUD OF THEMSELVES FOR ALL THE GOOD DEEDS THEY DO. YOU AND ALL YOUR CO-WORKERS DESERVE A PAT ON THE BACK FOR THIS!!! IT'S NOT EVERY COMPANY THAT PAYS IT FORWARD!! :cheer3:
I AM SO GLAD TO HEAR THEY ARE GOING TO CUT THE CHECK!!! HOPE YOU GET IT VERY SOON!!! I AM STILL FIGHTING TO GET THE REST OF OUR MONEY!! :tantrum:

MICHELLE...HAVE A GOOD WEEKEND HIKE OR NO HIKE AND I WAS SORRY TO HEAR ABOUT NO TRANS. HOPE NEXT WEEK WILL PROVE BETTER.

ANNIE...HOPE YOU AND DAD HAVE A GOOD TIME AT THE NEW RESTAURANT. SOUNDED GOOD TO ME :hun: I COULD HAVE USED HOT APPLE CIDER YESTERDAY!!!! HAPPY WEEKEND!

HAPPY...SORRY YOU'RE HAVING SUCH A BAD TIME OF IT. PLANNING AHEAD IS GREAT BUT DON'T LET YOUR POOR BRAIN DWELL IN THE FUTURE OR ON ALL THE BAD STUFF...YOU'LL MISS ALL THE GOOD STUFF AND ME!!! ::D :cb: HOPE THE WEEKEND BRINGS YOU SOME PEACE OF MIND :hug: I AM GLAD THE CLOG WAS FIXED AND NOT FOR TOO MUCH $$$!!!!!

CEEJAY...WOW!! NICE CLEARING OUT OF THE CLOSETS!! I FELT THE SAME AFTER I DID MINE. IT WAS LIKE THEY WERE HAUNTING ME AND I FELT CLOSED IN!! :rofl: HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND!

SHAD...WHEN DS2 RETURNS ALL THE CHICKS WILL BE IN THE NEST :hug: WAS THINKING OF YOU YESTERDAY. WERE YOU TALKING ABOUT ME?? :rofl: :rofl: I HAVE TO TELL YOU THAT I AM VERY SORRY TO HEAR ABOUT THOSE 2 TEETH!! DANG!! DECISIONS DECISIONS.,...AND EXPENSIVE TOO! :faint: I DON'T ENVY THOSE CHOICES TO BE MADE!! HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND WITH THE KIDS.

happy2bme 10-16-2010 11:53 AM

Good morning girls,

Happy Saturday. A sunny and cool one here - perfect autumn day. Not sure we will get much color this season - we haven't had rain since I can't remember when. The leaves are withering, turning brown and falling off although there are a few brave trees that are trying hard to push some reds out. We have to take DH's car into the shop to get a part replaced for a recall. I have to pour over the health care benefits materials, do some intensive comparison work and decide on which is the best plan for us so I can sign up the week after next. Then it's on to some house cleaning and I'll join you all in a round of decluttering. I wish I could sell some of this stuff - paintings, lots of books, things I bought which sounded like a good idea at the time and never got used :o The good thing is that I have a retirement goal in mind and have decided that I really don't need to bring in anything else. I keep getting emails and catalogs and coupons from the stores - some with really fabulous deals - but I say to myself - I don't need anything more. Closets are about to burst - need to give them some breathing room like Ceejay. And I have bathroom closets full of shampoos and lotions and soaps that I need to use up - even if some of them - particularly the extra moisturizing ones - I don't particularly care for the smell of. I have noticed the seasons changing - my skin is getting dry and itchy. Anyway - I'm sure the weekend will fly by quickly.

Mel - I'm sorry the shot is playing havoc with your body. It really is a dilema isn't it? Can't afford to get sick, but the prevention is just about as troublesome as what you are trying to stave off. Hope you feel better. Get your rest and ride it out. Sounds like it takes a few weeks for your body to accomodate the vaccine. Look at it this way - at least you can make a graceful exit from all the demands of the office and the seniors. Leave Mellie alone peeps :lol: Sending you some feeling good dust my friend :wizard: :hug:

Shad - I like the show Undercover Boss too. I enjoy how the CEOs do such a rotten job at the real work that keeps the companies afloat. I think they all need to come out from the clouds and see how the real half lives. :lol: With you talking about the laundry I had a pleasant thought of wash hanging out on the line in the sun flapping in the breeze. Didn't think of chasing it down to the neighbors tho :lol: DH said if we get a place up north with lots if acres (ie hidden from the neighbors' view) I can get a small clothesline. Thusfar he has forbid it. :rolleyes: Pray tell - what is a WOF year???

I am sorry to hear of your dental woes but I can totally relate. I would advocate against leaving a gap. I have not been good about wearing my lower partial because it's annoying and it hate it. Because of that teeth have shifted and my bite has changed and now I have problems with my front teeth because the bottom are hitting them and have worn a ridge into them. Years and years of drinking Coca Cola (believe it people) have also worn the enamel down. (I feel I am not spelling words right today so forgive my spelling errors). Next year I will have to put more money than I care to into my teeth. It seems like a crown lasts about 10 years. Longer if you have no pressure points hitting the teeth. I thought the idea of an implant was a good one until one of my coworkers had it done. It is not only expensive but is quite a lengthy ordeal - many visits to the dentist. And come to find that once completed you can say goodbye to ever eating certain foods again like sticky stuff (caramel and taffies) as well as popcorn. That's like having gastric bypass surgery :yikes: The sweets would not bother me near as much as giving up popcorn. Based on what he went through, I think I'd continue with crowns myself. Sounds like your bank account is going to take quite a hit. My theory with the dental is that the insurance companies have gotten the medical communities to agree to certain fees for their services. And that's all they can charge. Dental on the other hand here at least - the insurance company pays a set amount - anything else is the patient's responsibility. So if you want to spend less on your teeth - go find a cheaper dentist. No incentive on their part to lower rates. Also I have noticed that there are an awful lot of admin people in the dental office compared to the doctor's office. A hygentist, 3 assistants, 2 insurance people, a receptionist, someone to take appointments and collect money - all of that costs money.

Ceejay - good for you for cleaning out the closets. Be careful with the Drano. I have heard that because it's so caustic if you have a clog it can sit in the clog and actually destroy your pipes. There is some mix of vinegar and baking soda which is supposed to be quite effective - I can look it up if you like. When we remodelled our kitchen years ago, they removed the cabinets and we were astounded at how narrow the opening was from the sink to the outside wall. All sorts of gross gunk. It had to be scraped with a trowel. Call the landlord. Or in our case there was some obstruction that needed to be pushed out. They also pulled out a plug of long black hair that certainly did not belong to either of us :lol:

Annie - hope you had a really nice dinner with Dad last night and a good night's sleep. Sounds like you have a tiring weekend ahead of you. Don't know where you get your energy. Just one step in front of the other sista. :hug:

Michelle - hope your back allows for a little hike this weekend. Good luck on the Zumba gold class. Try to curb your excitement and break into a full rumba :rofl: I know it will be hard to hold back!

Laura - yay for getting your money back - or at least them agreeing to give it back. We had the mortgage company mess us up a couple of times on the escrow account - like paying the taxes twice in one segment and dunning us for the shortage on their mistake - so we closed escrow and paid the insurance and taxes ourselves. Go out and enjoy that nice weekend. I hear the colors are gorgeous up that way. Go for a walk - less dangerous than riding your bike and trying to leaf peep :lol:

I need to go shower up so I'm ready in time to follow DH to the dealership and drop off his car so I'd better get rolling.

Have a great weekend.

ceejay52 10-16-2010 02:08 PM

I'm loving this fall weather.

Mel
Sorry to hear that you are not feeling well. So far I've not had any side affects from the flu shot that I got Wenesday. Rest this week end..
Tell Jen to feel better soon also.

Happy
I really would like to retire at 62 but not sure if I could financially. I'm not sure if someone would hire me at age 60. I would love to have an 8 hour a day job and be in the medical field. These 12 hours are getting to me. This will be a topic for my sister, nephew and I to discuss the week of the 25-29. My nephew now works for the social security office. Vacation is getting closer.

It's time to plan menu's for the next 4 day's, go to the grocery store.

Laura705 10-16-2010 02:21 PM

Hello all.

Ceejay - good for cleaning the closets. I have been getting rid of some stuff, but not en masse. It takes me a while to decide, nope I don't think I like this enough to wear it anymore. And I have some clothes that were gifts and have "sentimental value". But I really should just snap a photo of them because it's unlikely I'll be wearing them. Hope you get the drain snaked - you don't want the drano to eat the pipes, or have a clog on your hands!

Shad - Sorry about the tooth. Sounds like the decision will be an expensive one.

Happy -I agree - I probably have enough in most areas of material items, well, except maybe for pictures on the walls. I used to love looking through the sale flyers in the Sunday papers and now I rarely bother. Yeh, the colors are gorgeous here this year - hope to get out tomorrow and enjoy them.

Mel - Sorry the flu shot side effects have returned for you and Jen. Take it easy this weekend and just enjoy yourself. :hug:

Hellos to Annie & Michelle. Did we lose Cincy?

Gorgeous day. I got my mammo over with for the year. Hair is done too. I'm not doing anything that will require me to shower again today since my hair is actually styled, and I want to keep it that way for tonight's fundraiser, LOL. So I'll go to Trader Joe's and Target with the list.

Re decluttering - I brought two boxes of books over to a charity resale shop today after my hair appt - one full of paperbacks, the other with hardcovers. Then I bought 5 more paperbacks for a dollar. :lol:

Maybe tomorrow I'll get out and rake the front. The trees in front lose their leaves at the normal time. The two giants in back take their sweet time about it and usually decide to drop them right after both the curbside and container leaf pickup programs have ended.

Well, I better grab my shopping list and head out. Have a wonderful rest of the weekend ladies! :sunny:

MELODY525 10-17-2010 06:43 AM

THE EARLY BIRD CATCHES THE WORM....BUT I LET HIM GO!

I'VE BEEN UP SINCE 6 AND THE BLDG IS SO QUIET THAT I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO WITH MYSELF...OOPS....I JUST HEARD MY NEIGHBOR SNEAK OUT QUIETLY. THIS RESTING BUSINESS CAN GET ON ONE'S NERVES. SO JEN AND I SAT HERE LAST NIGHT YAKKING AND THEN RICHIE CAME HOME AND JOINED US. HE SAW MY PC DESK UNIT WAS ABOUT 1/4 " AWAY FROM TOPPLING OVER AND REMEDIED THE SITUATION. IT'S UP ON BRICKLS AND ONE LEG WAS CLOSE TO THE EDGE..OH MY!!
THAT'S THE MOST EXCITING THING THAT HAPPENED ALL DAY. :rofl:
HOPE YOU ARE ALL ENJOYING THE WEEKEND:moped:

HAPPY...SO MANY RECALLS IN CARS THESE PAST FEW YEARS. HOPE IT'S ALL FIXED AND READY TO GO. I WAS LAUGING AT THE PART ABOUT YOUR BULGNG CLOSETS....JEN AND I HAD A DISCUSSION OF THAT'S HOW WE GOT INTO DEBT IN THE FIRST PLACE...WE THOUGHT WE NEEDED ALL THAT STUFF...GOTTA HAVE IT! NOW I AM REALLY TRYING TO TRAIN MY BRAIN IN THE REVERSE. I DIDN'T NEED THE STUFF...I JUST WANTED IT. THOUGHT I WAS BUYING MYSELF HAPPINESS. JEN TOO.
SO GOOD FOR YOU!! NO MORE SPENDING SPREES!!

CEEJAY...DIDN'T REALIZE YOUR VACATION WAS SO CLOSE. HOPE YOU'LL HAVE A GREAT TIME. IT'S GOOD YOU HAVE THE NEPHEW TO GIVE YOU ANY ADVICE YOU NEED.
IT WOULD BE NICE TO HAVE AN 8 HR JOB. DON'T KNOW HOW YOU DID THOSE LONG DAYS ALL THESE YEARS!

LAURA....NICE TO GET ALL BEAUTIFIED FOR THE FUNDRAISER...HOPE YOU BOTH HAD A GREAT TIME. DON'T MESS THE HAIR UP RAKING TODAY....WE HAVE BIG WINDS HERE!! TRADER JOES!! I MISS IT!!! :cry: