Old 11-07-2009, 09:04 PM   #1  
5 lbs at a time!!

S/C/G: 202/195/150

Height: 4'11

Smile Herbal Magic #6

I hope I did this right...I know that threads only hold 500 posts and we my friends are pretty much there. So this is the new thread for us!!!!!!!

Kim
better life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2009, 09:16 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 178/147.6/135

Height: 5'6"

I found it - thanks Kim!

Does anyone know about stabilization? Do you still take WM2000 in addition to something else - or just the something else? Are you likely to lose more weight in that six weeks? I'm trying to decide if I want to officially change my goal, or just call it and see what happens. Part of me wants to keep going (I haven't been in the 130's since I was 12 years old). But part of me wants to stop spending so much money, and more important I worry I won't be able to maintain it. Any info/advice is appreciated!!! Thanks!
Lauratigger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2009, 07:36 AM   #3  
Mini goal.....159lbs!

S/C/G: 221/164.5/130

Height: 5'2

Just wanted to thank everyone for their kind words. It's really refreshing knowing that there are people you don't even know rooting for you!
Albertachickie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2009, 10:06 AM   #4  
Manager

S/C/G: 176.2/115.2/120

Height: 5'1"

Laura You continue to take the WM2000's all through stab
Yes you can lose in stab some people up to 5 lbs still. Some dont though depends on how fast your metabolism is
Once you start Maintenance you will replace the WM2000's for the Platinum 2000's
Dria is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2009, 11:44 AM   #5  
5 lbs at a time!!

Good Morning everyone!!

What a beautiful day here!! Hope you are all having the same wonderful weather!!

Fallon...no worries hun we are all rooting for you!! Just remember if you need to vent off or just talk send me a message...not here to judge anything, just want to be there for you. I know what you are going through as my husband and I were having problems in the spring but we worked through them and now we are closer then we ever were....still has it moments...but everyone does. I wish the best for you!!

Dria...it is so nice to see you on the boards...have missed you!! How have you been doing??

Laura...do what you think is best for you...do you think you could maintain in the 130's? My goal weight is 137.5....but I am thinking for me 140-150 will be easier for me to maintain...and honestly I think I will look better in that range, I have lost alot of inches already and I don't want to look too small if I go into the 130's....although it would be AWESOME as I have not been there since I was about 12 myself....I want to be realistic about it, and not set myself up for failure...but hey who knows....I might just go all the way!!

Well ladies I did it....I RAN this morning...it was more of a walk/run....I walked for about the first 25 minutes as I was trying to talk myself into biting the bullet and running then I thought...WTH and I just did it. I walk/ran 5.51km in 1hr 2 minutes....I am so proud of myself. Little sore...but soooooo proud of me!! And I didn't die doing it...LOL...which is a good thing...ha ha. Hope I can get out of bed in the morning...LOL

Once again I think I am in THE ZONE...I feel so in control again....I hope I can stay here this time....it is the little bumps along the way that throw me off....Jan from the center told me Thursday that she is glad I have ran into these curves along the way...because that is life...and I know she is right. Life isn't perfect and there are obstacles along the way all the time. I just wish they would stay out of my life for a while....LOL

I weigh again Wednesday and that is when we are sitting down and going over everything and I think that she might be changing things up for me a bit...I have no idea what she has in mind for me.

I am very excited to be wearing my SIZE 12 PANTS today to go to the baby shower!!! I got a sweater as well but I think it might be still just a little bit too tight...but we'll see.

Talk to you all later!!

Last edited by better life; 11-08-2009 at 11:47 AM.
Old 11-08-2009, 09:34 PM   #6  

Thanks Dria and BL for the info/advice. I think I'll try for another 5lbs. I've just always wanted to be a 'skinny' girl. I remember being six years old and not being able to fit into 'roadrunner' jeans that all the other girls wore. Being in the department store trying them on is actually one of my most vivid childhood memories So this may be my chance (34 years later) to finally get what I want. The other thing (and this drives me crazy) is I'm an 'apple' shape, most people are 'pears'. So while my weight isn't bad, my waist/hip ratio isn't that healthy. I figure the worst that can happen is I can't maintain it, I'll readjust and go back up.

WAY TO GO BL on the RUN!!!!!!! I bet by spring you'll be running a 10k race. Isn't that high you get just the best! Congrats!!!!!

Well everyone - here's to a great week when all of us are in that zone!!!
Laura
Old 11-08-2009, 10:14 PM   #7  

S/C/G: 165.6/149.8/125

Height: 5 ft

Hello ladies!

Kim - I've been trying to doing a running program for quite awhile now and still haven't finished it but it's awesome. It's called couch to 5 k. I downloaded free podcasts on my phone and it is a 9 week program that takes couch potatoes and by the end of the 9 weeks you can run 5k. So you start off very slow doing intervals of running and walking. You are suppose to run 3 times a week non-consecutive days.

I am thinking of changing my goal weight too. They actually suggested 5 lbs more then what I wanted but from what I've heard and seen I think I should stick with their goal because like some of you said it will be easier to maintain and I really don't need to be a bean pole LOL

So how many of you are on Facebook? I'm an addict on there
sunflower72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2009, 05:45 AM   #8  
5 lbs at a time!!

Laura....glad you came to a decision..it is hard...and I sure I will deal with the exact same when I get to where you are. I am a pear shaped girl, but I guess you already know that from my pics...speaking of which are yours???? AND Tamara...yours?? LOL

Tamara and Laura...thank you....it felt so great yesterday when I was running...I had to keep pushing myself at some points and all I could think was...OMG now I know how they feel on The Biggest Loser when they push them to run on the treadmills.....because when I wantd to stop yesterday I kept telling myself....that Jillian was standing next to me and I had to keep going....it worked most times....but darn it was hard. I was SOOOOO sore by lastnight and even this morning...but I am not going to let that get me down. I am going to take today off from it, but I do go to aquafit tonight...so maybe that will help with the soreness and stiffness.

Tamara I am going to check out that program....thanks!!

FACEBOOK...oh girl you have no idea...I am addicted too...i don't play thegames there...I am just on it...ALL THE TIME....LOL

Today is my oldest sons birthday. he is 16...man I feel old....cannot believe he is 16 already...where has the time gone??? Heck if that don't make me feel old enough...my Birthday is this Friday...I will be 36...damn HOW DID THAT HAPPEN????

Well I better get moving along.....hav to eat and get to work...have a great day all!!

Last edited by better life; 11-09-2009 at 05:46 AM.
Old 11-09-2009, 08:06 AM   #9  

Kim - Happy Birthday to your son! If you google the program you should be able to find different things. I use kickmyblackass.org, but they have all kinds of different music if you search.

I know I need to get some pics Unfortunately I only have head shots or I'm the one taking the pic LOL. I tried to set up my timer the other day, but my two year old kept running in the way Maybe I'll ask hubby to take one. I am a pear shape too though

I need to get to the gym. I think that's hilarious that you thought of Jillian. I LOVE that show and so wish I could have her kicking my butt LOL. I didn't go to the gym at all last week because I tried to do a cartwheel for my kids last week and I pulled a muscle So I am hoping to go tonight, but not sure that it's going to happen

I play too many games on Facebook. If anyone wants to add me let me know

Guess I should go get some breakfast. Hope everyone has a great day!
Old 11-09-2009, 10:54 AM   #10  

Farmville addict here Tamara! And yep on FB lots.

Kim - I'll do pics soon - I got a really ugly before one - didn't know my friend was taking it and it shows me bad. But like Tamara, I'm holding the camera, so the after pic doesn't exist yet.

I love Biggest Loser. Love Jillian, but she scares me too. We have two instructors at my gym, one is like Jillian, one is closer to Bob. I thought I would do better with the Jillian-type, but I find I'm scared so I tend to not give it my all and leave a bit in reserve in case it gets too hard. Whereas the Bob-type trainer, says things like if you can handle it go a bit harder, and I think - what the heck does she mean do I think I can handle it, I'll show her - and I end up pushing way harder. Funny psychology of it all. Speaking of the gym, I should really go back there soon (it's been almost 3 weeks - oops!).

Have a great bday celebration Kim - I assume without the cake - ha ha!!

Laura
Old 11-09-2009, 12:38 PM   #11  

S/C/G: 226.4/220.6/140

Height: 5'3

Hello again.

Well I have been sick since October 25th......... I had bronchitis(sp?) and an ear infection. I have never been so sick in my entire life. I'm still not 100%, I have no energy at all. I lived on chicken noodle soup, popsicles and gingerale for a whole week. I weighed in on October 24th and then just went on November 7th and was down 3 pounds!!! I haven't followed the plan or taken any of my pills. I started back on the plan today and so far so good. I am hoping to get back into the swing of things this week.

I only have 42 more days until we leave for Hawaii. I'd like to try and weigh under 200lbs before I leave!!!
Wannabethin2009 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2009, 02:28 PM   #12  

Laura - I play Farmville, Farm Town and my latest addiction is Cafe World Doesn't help that I work from home and have a laptop

Wannabethin - So sorry to hear that you were so sick. I know I had a sinus infection and it really kicked the poop out of me. Glad to hear you are down 3 lbs and on the mend.
Old 11-09-2009, 06:31 PM   #13  

Its so funny to read how much we all like the same things! I'm a total Biggest loser and Facebook addict also! I love playing farmville, mafia wars, and Bejewled Blitz! haha too funny
So sorry to hear you've been so sick Wannabethin. Its such a setback! But good attitude for getting right back on again I'm crossing my fingers I don't get sick....Seems to be so much flu going around here where I live. My daughter is famous for bringing every flu bug home to share with me! haha
I have no WI results to share until Wed...I've been working night shift, but when I do..I'll let youall know
Hope everyones week is going well
Take care
ReneeM102 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2009, 06:49 PM   #14  
5 lbs at a time!!

Evening all my FB BIGGEST LOSER ADDICTED FRIENDS....LOL...as I said
I don't play the games but am addicted to it....if anyone wants to be friends I am game just let me know!!

Tamara...thanks for the birthday wishes for my son!!

Laura...no cake...had a small piece yesterday at the shower though and my aunt says to me..KIM THAT'S NOT EVEN A PIECE OF CAKE....LOL...it was a small piece. I said well it'big enough for me...lol

Wannabe...so sorry you have been sick...I hope things start looking up for you!!

Renee...good luck on Wednesday, that is when I go too!!

I AM SOOOOOOO SORE AND STIFF TONIGHT....O M G....didn't think it would hurt this bad....LOL But I keep trying to convince myself it is a good pain...somehow I think it isn't working....LOL..It's all Jillian's fault!!! LMAO

I hope tomorrow evening I am feeling better as I would like to attempt it again...no aquafit tonight either, my mom had some union stuff going on so we are passing on it...maybe go Wednesday.

I am so thankful to have you guys here along the way....so many have come and gone, I think the only original is Dria..and then me...WHERE IS EVERYONE GONE??? Hope they are well!!! You guys are amazing support, it is nice to have someone that you can relate to along this journey!!!

Fallon....keeping you in my thoughts...hope all is well with you! <3
Old 11-09-2009, 07:06 PM   #15  

Height: 5'9

wow everyone seems to be trudging along! Unfortunately I am starting my second week of being sick. Didnt weigh in at all and woke up this morning with a major sore throat! Im thinking throat infection. I am trying my hardest to keep to plan, but comfort foods are hard to pass up when all you want is to feel better.
Darn kids I watch getting me sick!! grrrr
Im hoping the warm weather stays until Wednesday for remembrance day, my husband was asked to stand at the epitaph, hes sick as well so fingers crossed!
You all motivate me so much wish I could loose like you guys! I think my body just doesn't want me any smaller than I am! Ill keep on truck'n, it just gets frusturating!
Will be watching BL tomorrow night and so thankful that last weeks contestant(can't think of her name) got booted off!!
Hoping to get a weigh in on Wednesday, hopefully I managed just to stay the same weight!!
skimmy201 is offline   Reply With Quote