Old 11-23-2009, 01:58 AM   #91  

S/C/G: 339/ticker/150

Height: 5'4

What's wrong with a little S&M? LOL I thought it was good!!
Jniniffer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2009, 07:30 AM   #92  
5 lbs at a time!!

S/C/G: 202/195/150

Height: 4'11

you my friend are a very very bad girl....LOL

I could see it on the video awards....MTV or Much Music....but the American Music Awards, it is a family show for god sakes....just glad all my family went to bed by this time, I would have been very embarassed...I have a 12, 14 and 16 year old...NOT COOL....LOL
better life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2009, 01:27 PM   #93  

S/C/G: 226.4/220.6/140

Height: 5'3

Why is it that I always get off track on the weekends??? Ahhhhhhhh it drives me nuts.
Wannabethin2009 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2009, 03:01 PM   #94  

S/C/G: 265.6/ticker/175

Height: 5'9

Hi everyone,

I am new here just started herbal magic... Well signed up on sat and sun i became sick so not a good day and today officially starting.. although i have lost 4 lbs in the last 2 days it has to do more with not eating while sick...

i did my grocery shopping today with my herbal magic binder... and i think i spent less than normal... forgot a few things... but it seems planning is what its all about..

i am just rambling i am hopeful that this works because i have tried for yrs to take this weight off and have never been able to lose more than 30lbs..
tricia80 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2009, 05:35 PM   #95  

Well even after my crazy weekend and the whole bottle of wine I drank last night I am only up 0.6lbs. I sadi to the manager at the center I go to that I always fall off the wagon on the weekends. Her answer was well we will have to get a game plan going for you!! And that was it, she was too preoccupied with other things then to help me out.

I leave for Hawaii in 28 day and was hoping to be down to 200lbs. I guess if I tried I could lose 15lbs or so before I go!! I would like to wear a bathing suite when I am there, of course I will wear shorts over top!!

I tell you when I get back in January I am following the plan 100% so that I can lose the 80lbs I have to lose. I plan on following the plan as much as possible before I leave for Hawaii and while I am in Hawaii!!!
Old 11-23-2009, 05:52 PM   #96  
5 lbs at a time!!

Wannabe....do you work a day job Mon-Fri? I think you might be best to plan your weekend meals/snacks differently for weekends. Space them out with a couple of hrs in between each time you eat. This is what I do, I also try to eat later. When I work I eat breakfast at around 5:30am, when I am off it is around 9-9:30 that I eat....by 9-9:30 at work I have eaten lunch and a snack. So I have to change my days around at home. Try this and see if that helps at all.

I am sorry the Rep wasn't more helpful for you, that is a shame, you have paid just the same amount of money as anyone else there and you deserve her undivided attention. If I were you I would say something to someone higher up in there...but that is just me, I like to complain....LOL

Hawaii.....how awesome. I leave for Cuba in 3 months....3 weeks and 6 days, but whose counting?? LOL

Tricia....welcome to the group!! Sorry to hear your not feeling well. Hope you feel better soon. The plan will work for you if you make the plan work. I have been on since June 20th and I have lost 39.75lbs and 53.75inches. I am a little behind on the weightloss, but I am okay with that as I have had a few bumps along the way, my that's life right? I have 31.5lbs left to go and my goal date is Feb 22/10. I feel amazing and have no regrets what so ever. It was one of the best choices I have ever made!!

My name is Kim, very nice to meet you. By the way....no such thing as rambling on....I LOVE TO TALK!! LOL
Old 11-23-2009, 05:53 PM   #97  
5 lbs at a time!!

Also wanted to add....just when you think you have a back-up with facebook.....facebook decides to act up.....LOL

For those of you who haven't joined our group at facebook....come join.

Just Friends is the name of our little group....as long as you can get in...don't know what they are doing with facebook now....I swear they fiddle with it every other week!!
Old 11-23-2009, 06:05 PM   #98  

I only work 3 days per week. I am alright during the week but as soon as it comes to the weekend we are usually so busy with kids and house work that I just eat when ever and what ever. I am going to start planing my weekends ahead of time. If I am home on the weekends I seem to do ok its when I am out and about I just grab what ever the kids want!!!

And of course with all of the halloween candy my kids got and xmas party's, it really hard to say no!!!
Old 11-23-2009, 06:45 PM   #99  
5 lbs at a time!!

Well my dear it sounds to me like you need to take some time for yourself....if you want to make this work for you, I think this is what your going to have to do.

I know it is hard when things get in your way...but if it is important to you to lose this weight, then it is up to you to make it happen. How old are your kids? Could your husband not take over for a little bit if they are not old enough to understand so you can have that ~me~ time?

When you are out and about with the kids, could you not bring your own food so your not grabbing whatever? We took a trip to Canada's Wonderland in the summertime and I brought all my own food along so I wouldn't have to use the excuse...well all there was to eat was fries/hot dogs/pizza...whatever...you have to do what you have to do to make this work.

And about that Halloween candy it's not making you eat it...it's your choice to eat it....and the X-mas parties...it is also your choice to make the right choices.....I am sorry if I sound like I am hounding you....but it is true, you make the choice to eat off plan...I know it is hard, don't get me wrong...but if you want to succeed...only YOU can make it happen!!!!

Again I am sorry if I am hounding you...I just want to help you...sometimes we all need a swift kick in A**...and I just happen to be here....LOL
Old 11-23-2009, 07:53 PM   #100  

S/C/G: 339/ticker/150

Height: 5'4

I was up .4 this morning! But considering I had not slept yet ( I work graveyards and only had 4 hours sleep the day before) I am still happy. We'll see how it goes tomorrow when I've had some sleep haha!

Welcome Tricia, I am new to the group as well but not Herbal Magic. These ladies seem awesome so far!
Jniniffer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2009, 08:30 PM   #101  

S/C/G: 165.6/149.8/125

Height: 5 ft

Welcome to all the newbies

If you don't see me on here, it's not that I'm not here I just can't seem to post on here a lot LOL

I have to agree with Kim that if you aren't in it 100% mentally it is a struggle. I had my first Christmas party last night and I thought it would be really hard and although I did have a couple of things that I wouldn't normally eat I just had a small bite. I only had my one drink and drank water the rest of the night and one lady said "I don't know how you can't drink with everyone around you drinking" I just kept thinking about how far I've come in a short time and I am really noticing results and I don't want to go back on it. The way I look at it is I haven't "earned" certain things yet so I have to wait until I do
sunflower72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2009, 08:58 PM   #102  

S/C/G: 265.6/ticker/175

Height: 5'9

I just applied to join the FB group as well... hopefully it was the right group.. LOL

it is still taking some getting used to to not eat a whole lot.. my entire meal planning seems soooo much smaller... its kinda sucky... i am trying to drink more but i am being naughty and still drinking OJ as i am trying to fight this cold...

i am gonna try and get more fish into my diet.. i even bought the HM cookbook for ideas.. i am not a big fish eater.. i like tuna, crab, and shrimp... thats about it... LOL
tricia80 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2009, 08:59 PM   #103  
5 lbs at a time!!

your in tricia!!
Old 11-23-2009, 09:10 PM   #104  
5 lbs at a time!!

LOL...yep I am that quick...just happened to come here when you posted.

I had a hard time eating all the food when I started the program...it was tough. The water was kind of easy for me...as I drink alot at work, it is at home that I had to clamp down on myself.

As far as the fish....I don't eat any, I don't care for it, I have tried and I just can't. I have had tuna MAYBE 4 times since on plan, I can't stand the fishy taste...BLAH.

I have been packing tonight as I am leaving at around 7:30 tomorrow morning, it really does scare me that I am not going to be home to eat my meals, I am taking my own cereal and fruit....it'll be up to me to keep my head on straight and choose the right foods. It has crossed my mind to bring my scales with me....I know that seems like a little much, but it is what as kept me going for the last week+.....3 mornings with no scales...CAN I DO IT????

Last edited by better life; 11-23-2009 at 09:12 PM.
Old 11-23-2009, 09:19 PM   #105  

S/C/G: 165.6/149.8/125

Height: 5 ft

Tricia - I found it really hard when I first started too and don't know if it was all in my head, but always felt hungry. It took me a couple of weeks to figure out what worked better and the trick for me was to plan my meals backwards. So start with your dinner and plan backwards. One of these days I am actually going to sit down and try to plan for a week at a time

Kim - Good luck and I know you can do it. I know when I asked my center about eating out she said try to avoid starches when you are out as they are so hard to judge and just try to eat steamed veggies and broiled or grilled chicken or fish and remember to ask for NO SALT! That one I keep forgetting
sunflower72 is offline   Reply With Quote