Old 10-03-2009, 12:45 PM   #46  

S/C/G: 204/114/120

Height: 5'

I am making cookies, I take cookies to church every Sunday. I am making M & M's right now, that won't be enough so will have to make another batch, haven't decided what kind, maybe Oatmeal Raisin.

Last edited by bargoo; 10-03-2009 at 12:45 PM.
bargoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2009, 09:51 PM   #47  
Believe!

S/C/G: 231/201/131

Height: 5'2"

Default Checking in:

Lexxiss, thank you sooo much!

LuvMy3, yes, sometimes there is nothing like getting out for a bit. I am considering taking a part time job just on the weekend, maybe after winter.

Bargoo, I think it's great that you take cookies for your Church. I also enjoy baking.

Well, all, I am getting off this computer for the night. Have a wonderful evening!
Ryanne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2009, 12:41 PM   #48  
Believe!

Talking I am stopping in to tell you all "Happy Sunday"!

Have a good day!
Old 10-05-2009, 11:40 AM   #49  
Believe!

Smile Stopping in to say "HI" to everyone!

I already have "most" of the chores done, so I am spending the morning just chilling. I went for a walk this morning, boy was it cold! I just LOVE fall!
Old 10-05-2009, 01:20 PM   #50  

S/C/G: 280/265.2/150

Height: 5'5

Hello all! Hope your weekend went well.As for mine I stayed on track but had a hard time counting calories.Weekends are so busy I find it hard to keep track but I tried to in my head.I don't think I did too bad.We went walking in the park yesterday.It was such a nice day.Maybe even a little too warm.I like it a little cooler.But it was just nice being with my family.The kids played a little football and soccer.I tried to do as much as I could with them.It felt good to move a little.Today I'm hoping to get some exercise in.I think I'll try something from On Demand.Well hope you all enjoy your day.
luvmy3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2009, 10:02 AM   #51  
Believe!

Smile LuvMy3, ya it seems when everyone is around...

...that it is much different to stay doing those things you are in a routine of doing. It sounds wonderful that you spent time with your family at the park. I love building memories like that with my kids. I always loved it when my dad played with us, it wasn't very often, but when he did it was soooo special. I remember feeling so special that he wanted to spend time with us. I want that for my kids, but I don't want them wishing I had taken more time with them. I want them to know I wanted to be there regularly.
Have a wonderful day. It's raining here again. We have had so many rainy days...I don't pray for it to stop, though, in case some farmer has been praying for rain.
It has just been light steady rain on and off for days and weeks and well...like I said, someone must need it.
LOL... Have a good day all.
Old 11-25-2009, 02:46 PM   #52  
Trying Hard!

S/C/G: 207/183/158

Height: 5' 9

Default Just joined, this group seems like a fit for me.

I just joined 3FC yesterday and happened upon this thread (group) not sure if it's still active? But it seems like a good fit for me at the moment.

I have had a bit of an identity crisis this year:

Got married in March
Lost job in March
Found out I was pregnant and had first baby in October

Trying to navigate all of this and learning to be a stay at home in the process. I think I will be out of the job market for another year or two especially if we try to have another baby next year. It's so much harder and isolating than what I expected. I feel like I am not the old person I used to be at all.

Couple that with trying to stay on track with eating right, exercising, loosing the baby weight, and not loosing your sanity in the process is tough work some days.

I hope to meet some new friends that are in the same place as me at the moment. Happy Thanksgiving to everyone!
aliciabadeusz is offline   Reply With Quote