Old 06-29-2009, 04:50 PM   #16  

S/C/G: 117.7/63.7/60

Height: 168

Danni check the battery in your scales - that can make them read weird. Also make sure you have it on a flat surface, not carpet. Use it at the same place all the time.

B is ok, I just don't want to get a B overall in the subject, as I currently have a perfect 4.0 GPA and I'd like to keep it! (Hi, Little Miss Perfectionist).

I am home, so glad to be back with my babies. They are loving all over me after a weekend apart! They look so much bigger just in the 4 days I was away. Boo hoo, will be time to give em back again soon (1 was underweight so they spayed them and I took em home to fatten up a bit more).
pacman12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2009, 05:16 PM   #17  
Blue Team Member

S/C/G: 297/229/150

Height: 5'5/168cm

Kel ducks cows and chooks eh??? wow that is sooooo cool .. i hope you find what you are after without over stretching your budget..

Vonni .. Gatro ward ... that is sooo not good.. did they give you that gastro stop stuff that is supposed to stop you from getting sick at least?

JUlia i like the sound of your boy... IM glad things are going well and you havent got the kind where you have to loose 80kilos of idiot man... lmao... <<< loved this comment)

Ani i hope you are feeling better soon. Its such wrotten weather to be sick in .. hugs

Gen why cant you keep the fur babies???

Danni .. i hate the scales too.. but they call to me to stand on them... why must they call me...... they are evil... LMAO

as for me.... dont ask.. lmao.. i have no willpower no brain and a big asss.... lol
amouse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2009, 05:39 PM   #18  
~jus' being me~

Kel - Jemima is soooooooooo cute!!!!!!!

Julia - a spin class???? YOU ARE A ROCKSTAR!

Gen/Amy - I tell you . . . the scales really are evil!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Those evil little boxes will not control my life. I seriously need to get a new set though, the little back thinggy has fallen off and the batteries are taped in now. That cant be helping. The thing that I thought was odd, even seeing them 20 kg lighter I thought . . . OMG even at minus 20 I WILL STILL BE FAT!!!!!!!!

Ugh.

But the only way to make no progress is to stop trying, so I will kwitmy*****in' and keep going.

Its 30 June! Happy New Financial Year soon!!!

Madison is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2009, 06:10 PM   #19  
Senior Member sounds old!

S/C/G: 104/ticker/74.5kg

Height: 174cm - I think

love is blind julia!!!

vonni - did you get your results yet?
smylie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2009, 04:55 PM   #20  
It's ME!

I had an awesome workout again last night, managed to do another spin class which was very hard but I'm glad I did it. Getting sore nether regions though and I really do need to invest in some proper padded cycle shorts!

Tonight I need to do weights and some form of cardio.

Food was pretty good yesterday. The Boy and I treated ourselves to a couple of glasses of bubbles and snacks of salted pretzels in the evening.

Tonight I will weigh myself so wish me luck!

LittleKiwi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2009, 06:04 PM   #21  

spin class is insane
can i ask what the boy's name is?
GOOOD luck with weigh in!!!!!
Old 06-30-2009, 08:42 PM   #22  
~jus' being me~

I can only weigh in first thing in the morn completely nekkid!!!!!! lol I am down 2.83kg out of the mysterious 5 that appeared in a week. I am still PMSy and still feel bloated and like I have had to many salty foods (not more than usual) so hopefully if I zip my lip I will get some more of the 5 OFF before the end of the week. But anything less than the ghastly number I saw the other morning at the end of the week will be a good result!!!!

Must keep reminding myself . . . my goal is to weigh less at the end of every week . . . no rockstar results necessary.

Hope everyone is having a good day! I am surprisingly sane given I am doing the year end accounts . . .
Old 06-30-2009, 09:00 PM   #23  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danni View Post

Must keep reminding myself . . . my goal is to weigh less at the end of every week . . . no rockstar results necessary.
ok loving that

need to exercise need need need
then if i exercise i will not want to undo the awesomeness that was my work out
yep yep
thats a plan
Old 06-30-2009, 09:43 PM   #24  
It's ME!

His name is Nigel Kel

I must admit, I do tend to be less likely to overeat when I've worked out. I don't know why, but I actually don't get so hungry which is odd.

Hey Ani, where are you hiding?
LittleKiwi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2009, 06:22 AM   #25  
Am I a senior too?

S/C/G: 74/64.2/58

Height: 153cm

Kel i go to Doxtor tomorrow to discuss whats next.

I rang the other day to get results and she wasnt there but the nurse there looked and said that there weren't any detectable tissue cells in the sample. only blood. so that means i will have to get it all done again grrr.,

It's really pissing me off because its been 6 months almost and if it IS anything nasty its 6 months of treatment i could have had. will post when i have been to doctor tomorrow.

right now i am off to bed. so tired.

and no i didnt get the bug thank god
7senuf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2009, 08:33 AM   #26  
~jus' being me~

How annoying Von!! Sorry you have to go through it all again . . .

I had a good day in terms of not overeating and letting a lunch that was unplanned lead me into a night time party on the couch with too much food. So THAT is a good thing! I also did not turn to food when the girl who works for me decided to tell me how much weight I have gained . . . kinda makes me feel pretty OK with the fact that she is not getting a payrise this year actually . . .

I am not sure what people think when they point out stuff like this . . . um, I own a mirror and I also know that I have had to put 90% of my wardrobe into archives bcos I am clearly not the same weight I was a year ago! I dont need a newsflash from someone who could stand to lose a few kgs herself.

Its interesting that this is the SECOND person who has said something to me in a week. Its as though I said to the Universe - OK, I am finally ready to lose the weight and I have made peace with it and am ready to forgive myself and move on . . . and the Universe has said . . . Ok chunky, lets see if that is really the case . .. let me send you some people who will test your resilience . . .

I am sooooooo happy I havent eaten bcos of this . . . I know just a few weeks ago it would have sent me scurrying for chippies or to get Domino's on the speed dial.

So:

Danni - 1
The rude buggers of the World: BIG FAT ZERO

Hope everyone has a happy Thursday!!!
Old 07-01-2009, 05:14 PM   #27  
Blue Team Member

S/C/G: 297/229/150

Height: 5'5/168cm

Danni it just goes to prove that thre are jerks everywhere be proud that you let the comment run off and not sink in..

Vonni that sucks... why the **** didnt the doctor check it b4 sending you on your way..
amouse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2009, 06:38 PM   #28  
~jus' being me~

Thanks Amy You know . . . bcos I have always felt fat . . . I dont think I have ever spoken to someone about their weight. Anyhoo, leaving that in yesterday and moving on.

Am happy to report that 4.35kg of my 5kg gain (PMS???) is gone.
Old 07-01-2009, 06:41 PM   #29  
neurotic not delusional

S/C/G: 115/108.5/68 (kilos rock!)

Height: 5'6 (Thats 167cm in real measurements!)

Hi, can I join in? I signed up last week. It'll be nice chatting with other Oz chicks.
Lila Leeds is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2009, 06:49 PM   #30  

everyone i have now seen photos of danni, and unless she has a very very very big bottom (they were mainly headshots) then i would have said she does not have to lose weight!! she is gorgous!!!

however in saying that perhaps that she is motivated now before she is fat to keep it under control is the most awesome thing ever
i know when i got to 74kg i got cocky and let things slide
i know when i GET to 74kg again i will be too scared to i hope

hi lila - where are you from?