Old 06-29-2009, 02:58 PM   #226  
Creating a Healthier Me

S/C/G: 250/see ticker/150

Height: 5'2"

Annie - Where are you? Hope you had a good weekend and are having a good day.
diyana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2009, 07:40 AM   #227  
Happy September

S/C/G: 1/13: 197/181.5/145

Height: 5'2"eyes of blue

HAPPY~ SO GLAD YOU GOT OVER THE HEARTBREAK SO EASILY AND DROWNED YOUR SORROWS AT THE SAME TIME. I HOPE YOUR OFFICE IS EQUALLY QUIET THIS WEEK AND IT'S NOT THE RAT RACE!

MICHELLE~ I AM SO HAPPY YOU REMINDED ME OF THE HOLIDAY!! YOPEE!! BELIEVE IT OR NOT I HAD FORGOTTEN IT WAS THIS WEEK!! THANK YOU! GLAD YOU AND THE FAMILY ARE ENJOYING THE TIME TOGETHER AND SUCH NICE TRIPS TOO. DOOR COUNTY SOUNDED WONDERFUL!

POSTING AND HOPING I CAN GET THE NEXT PAGE TO FINALLY COME UP!!!

OK...ONLY MICHELLE LOOKING FOR ANNIE...WHERE ARE YOU ANNIE???? :look:

THANK GOD MICHELLE SAID IT WAS THE HOLIDAY. NO ONE EVEN MENTIONED IT AND I FEEL SO GLAD IT'S A SHORT WEEK! ALL IS WELL HERE AND THE NATIVES ARE ALL CALM. HOPING THEY STAY THAT WAY. TAKING A BIT OF A BREAK TODAY BECAUSE NOTHING IS ON THE OFFICE AGENDA. MAYBE SOME SUN TIME BEFORE THE STORM ARRIVES. JUST A SHORT RIDE. STILL DOING THE EXERCISE THING. I HAVE THE SAME GOALS FOR JULY. JUST TRYING TO FIND SOME BALANCE IN MY LIFE.

HAPPY TUESDAY/WEDNESDAY

Last edited by MELODY525; 06-30-2009 at 07:46 AM.
MELODY525 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2009, 07:55 AM   #228  
Creating a Healthier Me

Happy Tuesday ladies -

I did not make it to the gym last night...my right quad was sore and hurt with each step...probably just overdid it. It's feeling better today. Tonight, I have a meeting with a woman who is going to help me grow my freelance website business. Yay!

Shad - I hope the your work is getting a little less crazy.

Happy - I almost drove to your house yesterday to swim in your pool. You made it sound so heavenly.

Mel - I'm hoping you have a quiet rest of the week. Enjoy your ride today.

A big to Annie, Patty, Ruth, Ceejay and everyone!

Lots of love and hugs,
Old 06-30-2009, 08:12 AM   #229  
Annie - Indiana

S/C/G: 303/143/165

Height: 5'9"

I am here...just a very emotional, mental few days....

DD got bit by a dog...spent last evening in ER. All ok, gave her an antibiotic shot, tenus shot, and sent her home with a script for 875 mg Augmentin. High mgs but need it as dog bites are infectious.

Had my 6 wk surgery check up yesterday, not only do I have the cyst on he left ovary but also a fibriod right next to that. As a precaution doc had blood work done for ovarian cancer. CA125 test or something like that. That brightened my day...NOT.

Happy...I NEED time at your pool. Sorry we didn't make if for the delish drinks. THey sound yummy.

Shad...between your work woes and my health woes we are a mess.

Chelle...take er easy on the exercising girl, don't want to get back to step one with all that.

Nae..Happy belated birthay girl.,

MEL...maybe the natives will stay calm for the 4th holiday weekend??

Patty...Tony is in Vegas for pleasure with his parents and two half siblings.

Bartending was a blast. My boss' house is magnificent. Dinner with Tony was diasterous, we had are first real dissagreement of sorts to the point I was boohooing. We made up but it was tension filled evening. Men can be such butts sometimes.

I have felt like crap for several weeks and am tired of it. I have my 2 1/2 year bariatric check up today. I will mention it to the doc, but I know it is mostly my fault, eating things I shouldn't and drinking alcohol. I have been on the wagon of healthy eating and no alcohol since yesterday, not enough time to feel better yet. I suck.

I leave for St. Louis on Thursday, will be back on Sunday, don't know if I will be able to post during that time, probably not.

Hello to all,

Love and Hugs from the SICKO.....
annie175 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2009, 08:42 AM   #230  
Creating a Healthier Me

Annie - You sure are having a rough time of it, girlfriend! It sucks that they found a cyst and fibroid on your ovary...are they going to do surgery to remove them? And I know it's scary, but I'm glad the doc ordered the blood work. Some docs are reluctant to order tests to rule things out. Bummer you and Tony spent the evening arguing, but remember he does sound like he's in it for the long term (planning the bike vaca next year and all). I think all relationships are bound to have their arguments and ups and downs...DH and I argue every now and then. Of course, I can't imagine Happy and her DH arguing...so I guess they are the exception. Glad to hear you're getting back to the healthy eating, Annie. You know you'll feel better for it. I hope DD's dog bite heals quickly. Those can suck, as can bad cat scratches/bites. Big for you, my dear. I hope you have a great day at work and that your doctor appt goes well also.
Old 06-30-2009, 08:46 AM   #231  
Choose your hard

S/C/G: Stuck/Working on it/Good 2 Go

Height: Fun Size

Good morning chicks,

Lotta chaos this morning.

Annie - sounds like you are having a rough time Hope DD will be all right as well as you. I hear that test is good. Would have to agree with you about feeling badly because you're not eating so great. I think it hits you twice as hard once you've been eating clean and then fall back again. I know it's hard with so many things going on but take a deep breath, shake it off and start back one tiny step at a time. As for Tony, sounds like the period of adjustment is over, not a bad thing, but sometimess the rosy starry eyed phase hides more than it helps. Now you find out the really important part - can you talk through your differences? Hope so!

Pool has cooled off 3 degrees because we had a cold front come throught. It was only 95 yesterday instead of 101. Pool is at 85 degrees and is a bit more cooled and refreshing. I only got a short swim yesterday - got home late and I helped DH with supper. I think we would all enjoy it (the pool) tho I would have to modify the pool to make it zero entry so Mel can drive right in and park it.

I'm glad you're still hitting the pedals Mel. Sounds like things have calmed down for you hoping they stay that way.

Michelle - I have always wanted to visit Door County. We were planning a summer trip there the year I got transferred down here so it never happened Would be a pretty long trek now. I have a cousin who lives north of Hayward who invited us to visit anytime. Maybe someday we'll take a road trip. Yippee for nice long weekends! Glad you snagged one. Isn't Summerfest soon?

DH is going to send out Mom's cell phone today and I have some other items I ordered online that I want him to return (ordered 7 swimsuits from 3 different places before I found one I really liked). I need to make copies of the return paperwork and tape the packages up so I'd better get going.

to Shad, Ceejay, Patty, Jolly, Nae. See yah later gator.
happy2bme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2009, 08:51 AM   #232  
Choose your hard

DH and I don't argue much - I'd rather to clear the air but he doesn't like it - says his dad argued enough for all of them. So we generally have one BIG HUGE argument a year and it's a doozy. Never fails, it's always somewhere between his birthday (Feb) and mine (Apr).

To Michelle's point, I think because we are humans and can think for ourselves, we don't always agree or see things from the other's point of view. So disagreeing is not always a bad thing. Very often afterwards, I am surprised (or he is) I NEVER knew you felt this way or that "X behavior" bothered you so much. It does help to get a person to understand if you keep it in context.

Now kiss and make up
Old 06-30-2009, 09:07 AM   #233  
Creating a Healthier Me

Happy - You were able to find a nice looking swimsuit??? Where, girlfriend, where? Please tell me all 3 places you ordered from. Thanks!

As for Summerfest...yup, it's going on now. Started last Thursday and is going through this Sunday. For those who don't know...Summerfest is Milwaukee's 11-day music festival that runs from noon to midnight every day and has about 6 or 7 stages, with all kinds of different bands playing on each stage. For a $15 admission, you can walk around from stage to stage to see performers like Heart, Blondie, Joan Jett, Elvis Costello, Buckwheat Zydeco, Loverboy, all kinds of country, R&B, rock and hip hop bands (newer bands too...not just ones who have been around awhile). And then they have the main amphitheatre which has an extra admission charge and gets the big name acts: Bon Jovi, Stevie Wonder/John Legend, Keith Urban/Counting Crows, etc. It's a great festival! We almost went and saw Heart last night, but DH was really tired after work. We might go this weekend to see either Lita Ford on Friday or Elvis Costello on Sunday. Good times.
Old 06-30-2009, 01:38 PM   #234  
Choose your hard

Swimsuits...

This is one of the ones I kept. I love it. I like the connect up on the back ones because they are good for doing laps. I often have the straps slip when I'm swimming.

www.onestopplus.com

I'm trying to figure out where I got the other one I liked
Old 06-30-2009, 01:43 PM   #235  
Choose your hard

that swimsuit is made very sturdy too.

I also ordered from www.justmysize.com but apparently it is blocked from work for being "R-RATED". Musta been those pics of bras. Hopefully you can get through. I ordered a cute suit from there but sent it back because it was too low cut for my tastes. When you have perky boobies that sit high and tight you can do low cut. Let's just say now that I can fill out my swimsuit, I don't want to show them off and neither does anyone else.
Old 06-30-2009, 01:50 PM   #236  
Choose your hard

the other place was www.swimsuitsforall.com be sure to Google coupons for both places. There's 15% off swimsuits for all and the other places too. I don't see the swimsuit I bought from there - I think I got one of the last ones in that style but they have a big variety of stuff.

Hope you find something you like - happy shopping!
Old 06-30-2009, 02:41 PM   #237  
Creating a Healthier Me

Thanks, Happy! Wow! Only $40! And some even cheaper! That's fantastic! I didn't know you could return mail order swimsuits. that's good to know. Thanks again!
Old 06-30-2009, 03:17 PM   #238  
Annie - Indiana

Cute suit Happy.

Only a Vitamin A deficiency according to blood work at bariatric doc. I already double that, now she wants me to triple it. She said a Vit A def, was very unusual. Leave it to me to have one. Sheesh.
Old 06-30-2009, 03:22 PM   #239  
Annie - Indiana

June is sucking, let's move on to July. Momma will be 81. Ex will be 64.
Old 06-30-2009, 04:08 PM   #240  
Creating a Healthier Me

Happy - The swimsuit you picked out is adorable! I'll look these websites over more the next couple days and this weekend. Did they ship/arrive in a reasonable timeframe?

Annie - So glad to hear that the bloodwork only showed a Vit. A deficiency.

Let's move on to a jubilant and joyous July (or whatever we're going to call it).