Old 06-22-2009, 01:02 PM   #166  
Happy September

S/C/G: 1/13: 197/181.5/145

Height: 5'2"eyes of blue

http://community.webshots.com/user/joy_clover
HERE IS SHADS WEBSHOTS LINK. HAPPY VIEWING.
MELODY525 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2009, 01:12 PM   #167  
Happy September

S/C/G: 1/13: 197/181.5/145

Height: 5'2"eyes of blue

GOOD AFTERNOON CHICKLETTES!! HOW IS YOUR MONDAY GOING?? THE SUMMER IS FLYING PAST ME AT THE SPEED OF LIGHT!! ALMOST THE END OF JUNE! THIS WEEK WE ARE PROMISED TEMPS NEAR 90 AND SUINSHINE IN BETWEEN THE CLOUDS!! I BETTER GO FIND MY SUNGLASSES!! I DID WASH AND OFFICE STUFF. MY POOR FRIEND GETS SWAMPED AT THE END OF THE MONTH AND THEY ARE STILL SHORT-HANDED. I MADE TIME FOR MYSELF TO CATCH A FEW RAYS VERY EARLY WHILE THE WASHER WAS DOING IT'S THING GOD IT FELT GOOD. ALMOST DARK AS NIGHT HERE. ONE LAST STORM WORKING ITS WAY SOUTH.
THE KIDS ARE ALL AT THE TRAILER AND STAYING THERE. THE DAD IS STILL SICK. RICHIE HAS SOME WORK BUT NOT A LOT. I AM SENDING SOME CASH AND GROCERIES BACK WITH HIME WHEN I SEE HIM GO IN AND OUT. GOING NTO LET THEM BUY THE MEAT UP THERE...IT'S MUCH CHEAPER FOR SOME REASON.
NOW IT'S TIME FOR MELLIE TO PEDAL. THEN WRITE OUT A SHOPPING LIST FOR THE MORNING AND THEN GIVE SOME MUCH ASKED FOR ONE ON ONE TIME TO THE GRANDSON...HE'S BEING VERY PISSY ABOUT BEING LEFT ALONE.
HAVE A GREAT DAY. HAPPY MONDAY/TUESDAY

SORRY THESE ARE SO SHORT...JUST GOT A PHONECALL AND NEED TO GO

MICHELLE~ LOVE THE GOALS AND THEY ARE SOO DOABLE NOW YOU ARE TAKING SUCH GOOD CARE OF YOURSELF. GOOD LUCK

SHAD~ I WILL CATCH UP WITH YOUR WEBSHOTS VERY SOON!! HOPE THIS WEEK WILL BE AN EASIER ONE ON THE LAST NERVE YOU HAVE LEFT!!

ANNIE~ THE WEEKEND SOUNDED VERY BUSY INDEED. BUT ALSO VERY NICE!! GLAD YOU AND DD HAD A GOOD TIME.
MELODY525 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2009, 01:27 PM   #168  
Creating a Healthier Me

S/C/G: 250/see ticker/150

Height: 5'2"

Shad - I can't seem to find the Sydney photos in your webshots. Am I looking in the wrong album?

Mel - Good for you for getting in some relaxing in the sun time, and for getting your pedal on. Enjoy the time with the grandson.
diyana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2009, 01:57 PM   #169  
Creating a Healthier Me

So I'm leaving work in an hour to go get an MRI. And then on Wednesday, I've got an appt with a neurosurgeon who will hopefully be able to tell me what I can do so I can walk for 15 minutes or more without pain. I'm looking forward to feeling better, getting fit and putting all this behind me. Yay!
Old 06-22-2009, 02:19 PM   #170  
Annie - Indiana

S/C/G: 303/143/165

Height: 5'9"

Ms. Chelle....Hope all goes well with the MRI and finding out what the heck is going on with the walking pain. It's crazy. The shop got my part in for car and took it over at lunch for the fix. It came to 290.18 instead of 358.00 or whatever that quote was. Saved about 68 bucks on the labor, I was crying the blues to them about the money and that I was on my lunch hour, so they needed to speed up the process. Instead of it taking 2 hours to replace it took .80 of an hour. Makes me wonder on their labor charges. Anyway, I HAVE WIPERS!!!

MEL...Enjoy the sunshine...even at 90 and humid, I am NOT complaining, as I so clearly remember the snowy days of winter past. YUCK!!

Can't get to the webshots here at work. They have it blocked out. Whatever...I will have to try tonight the see the pix.

Love and Hugs
annie175 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2009, 02:36 PM   #171  
Creating a Healthier Me

Annie - I'm SOOOO glad that you have wipers now and that it didn't cost as much as the original quote. Yay! And you're right....90 and humid is MUCH better than shoveling snow and a 40 below windchill. BRRRRRRR. I'll quit my b***hing about the heat and humidity! Thanks for giving me a dose of reality check!
Old 06-22-2009, 03:46 PM   #172  
Annie - Indiana

Can anyone believe how fast the month of June has gone? Time just goes faster and faster. It is quite scary to me actually. Please stop the world from spinning so fast.
Old 06-22-2009, 06:05 PM   #173  

S/C/G: too much/going down/just right

Height: 157cm

Michelle,
I may have inadvertently left it private. I'll go to the internet cafe tonight and check it out. Sorry. Can you see the other ones??
Shad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2009, 06:32 PM   #174  

S/C/G: 200/189/165

Height: 5 ft 1 inch

Annie
These day's are going fast aren't they? Glad you had a good week end.

Michelle
Hope the mri goes well.

Shad
I agree that all houses should have two loo's. Hope things are going better for you at work.

Mel
I love meatloaf also. I may just bake one this week end.

Our refrigerator at work is on the blink now. And yes the internet is still out of whack. I've brought my laptop again this week.

It's very hot today at 97 degree's. Please don't let the a.c. go down. We are on curtailment this afternoon. Some one told me the generators we being sold and that we would not be on curtailment any more. At least one generator is running now.

Guess I need to go get my last bit of things done before I go home.
ceejay52 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2009, 09:11 PM   #175  

Hello Ladies -

Had a wonderful weekend. Went over to Mom and Dad's for Father's Day. My brother and his family also came in, plus my 2 sisters and there families. It was more like a Father's Day Weekend. Ate way to much..

Ceejay - we'll definitely have to get together one day. Lunch, or whatever.. just something indoors.. The heat is terrible... suppose to hit 100 this week.

Annie - I'm glad you go the wipers fixed at a lower rate. We have to keep our vehicles maintained... safety first...

Mitchellez - I hope they find something (VERY Minor) when they do the MRI. I know the feeling, it's soo frustrating...

Mel & Shad - hope all is going well.
1day@atime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2009, 07:55 AM   #176  
Creating a Healthier Me

It's a Terrific Tuesday ladies -

The sun is shining, and it's WARM already. It's supposed to be in the 90s and humid today. Thank goodness for AC (at work, at home, at the gym and in the car). I had a great workout at the gym last night. Gosh, I just LOVE going to the gym and getting a good workout/sweat going and all those endorphins! Wheeeee! Then I come home and feel SOOOO relaxed and at the same time energized. I'm looking forward to hitting the gym tonight too. The MRI went well, and they gave me copies of the films...not that I can read them or anything. But I'll take them to my neurosurgeon appt tomorrow. And the neurosurgeon, physical therapist and my regular doctor are all going to get copies of the radiologist's report. Hopefully, we'll have answers by the end of the week! Yippee!!!

Shad - I can see the other albums...just not the Sydney one. I'll check out all your photos when I have a bit more time.

Annie - The days are flying by. Hard to believe June is almost over. I'm so looking forward to next week though. We have Friday the 3rd off, and I'm taking the 2nd to have an extra long weekend! Woooo Hoooo!

Patty - Sounds like you had a great Father's Day with the family! How fun! What a great reunion!!

A big to Mel, Happy, Ruth, Jolly and everyone else!

Lots of love and hugs,
Old 06-23-2009, 08:40 AM   #177  
Annie - Indiana

Guten Morgan (SP) German for good morning........

It is 95, hot and humid today, and yes, thank you Jesus for air conditioning. Of course, no rain in sight, why you ask.....BECAUSE MY FREAKIN WINDSHIELD WIPERS WORK!!!! ROFLMAO....at least I am laughing about it now.

Tony called me at 6 this morning and said the plant was on fire. There were about 10 fire trucks etc. He called back and said one of the hoppers with magnesium in it was on fire, however they got the hopper out of the plant and contained the fire to the hopper only. No one injured and everyone is at work, working today. That is scary. Magnesium fire can only be put out with chemicals, not water. So it could of been a bad one. Again, thank you Lord for looking out after all those workers, especially my Tony.

Hella Bella is spending some time with my DD this week. It is kind of weird being at the house completely by myself. No Hella...I keep looking for her when I walk into the house or drop food on the kitchen floor. I actually have to clean up the entire mess instead of just the licked up spot. lol.

Ms Chelle....Wow, I need some of your good mood, motivation vibes sent my way. You are on a roll and it sounds like you are getting better and better every day with the back issues.

Shad...I couldn't see Sydney either. But I did look at your other albums....you should go into photography professionally. Is there anything you cannot do. You totally amaze me girl.

Patty...sounds like you had a great father's day, more like a family reunion instead. What fun!!

Ceejay....too hot to be without air, hope all goes well and you don't have to experience that one.

MEL....wake up sista...time to rock and roll....

Not much else going on.

Hello to all, have a great Tuesday.

Much love and many hugs....
Old 06-23-2009, 08:47 AM   #178  
Choose your hard

S/C/G: Stuck/Working on it/Good 2 Go

Height: Fun Size

Good morning ladies,

Sorry I haven't been around. I was working last Friday to prepare for a meeting for the homeowners assn when I came across an email in our general assn email box. There has been some controversy over a proposed development adjacent to our subdivision. The vast majority of people don't care about it or if they spoke up, expressed concerns about traffic and such that we (the officers) have relayed to the development group or the town when our president addressed one commission. One homeowner is vigoursly opposed to the development and insists we must fight it. We said we have to represent the majority opinion and he's not happy with that. We have tried to assemble people to give everyone a chance to speak and I was working on setting up our 4th such meeting Friday. I did not realize that this whole subject was getting so out of hand but I had noticed a change in some people's demeanor recently. They weren't as friendly as before and I sensed something was off but I didn't know what. This email sort of confirmed my suspicions. Turns out people are wagging their tongues about us, saying things that aren't true and it appears that what we have said has been twisted to support certain people's positions. I was deeply hurt - not only have I put in an inordinate amount of time and effort into this stupid organization but I think I was more hurt that no one (even people I thought were friends) would come to me and talk about it. Instead they would talk to others about me. It was a very emotional and disruptive weekend for me. In the end, 3 of the 4 officers resigned immediately. I have enough garbage in my life, don't need this at all. I got a very important lesson in how people think down here and I now know what it means when people joke about being a Yankee over a Southerner. DH and I quit all activities and we will go back to minding our business and keeping to ourselves.

I haven't been on 3FC so I need to read and catch up. Will try and get back tonight. Hope you are all staying cool - it's going to be 100 degrees here again with a heat index of 110. The pool water is warm and wonderful. Been swimming in it the last 2 days. Take care

Last edited by happy2bme; 06-23-2009 at 08:50 AM.
happy2bme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2009, 09:55 AM   #179  
Creating a Healthier Me

Annie - Sending good mood, motivation and : your way! I've got plenty to spare! How scary about the fire at Tony's plant! Glad to hear no one was hurt. I know what you mean about missing doggie powered cleaning system. I've got a triple "motor" Schnauzer vacuum cleaning system. Food doesn't stay on the floor very long in our house. Take care in the heat and stay cool. (of course, you're always a super cool chick!)

Happy - What a pain in the arse your homeowners assn has turned out to be, and what catty, back-stabbing people. Sheesh. I thought Southerners were supposed to be nice and respectful and polite. Good for you and DH for leaving that negativity and BS in the dust. Now you and DH have more time to enjoy your life. Stay cool and enjoy your beautiful yard and the pool!

Last edited by diyana; 06-23-2009 at 09:56 AM.
Old 06-23-2009, 02:05 PM   #180  
Annie - Indiana

Happy...you are too good of a person to be treated that way, good for you to let it go and have an enjoyable life.

Chelle....need an IV for the motivation and good vibes juice.