Old 06-21-2009, 06:18 PM   #226  
Biker Chick!

S/C/G: 169/152/145

Height: 5' 5"

good afternoon chicks! Tammy, how was the crawdad/shrimp cookout? Hope you enjoyed it without eating crawdads

this morning I did 30 Day Shred, level 2. I find parts of that one harder than level 3!

and you're right Tammy, I do feel 'not right' if I don't do a workout. Don't know if it's not getting the endorphins, or because I feel guilty about it but I do!

When riding home today, rode through a brief shower that left me wet from the knees down. But because it was WARM today (like 80! finally!) it felt good being a little damp and then riding in the warmth.

I feel very virtuous, I cut the grass as soon as I got home (after having husband start the mower for me) . It needs cutting almost twice a week now, I can't understand how it grows at all without any sunlight

well time to veg on the couch. I would love to ride out for soft serve ice cream for Father's day, but DH doesn't seem to wamt to, so that's probably for the best!
VermontMom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2009, 09:45 PM   #227  

S/C/G: 210/190/175

Height: 5'7"

Hello Chickies

Well the races got cancelled tonight, I am not sad at all because I needed to rest some Went on poker run yesterday it was an all day event then went to the biker night thing- that was fun left there in time to make it to watch Karl for his race only. Not so good thing one of our friends that always go to the rallys with us, well when we got to race track last night he was going to park his bike got on a little hill and tipped over his new bike (well it is a couple months old) broke his fairing from top to bottom- i was just sick about it but he said nothing I can do about it now- I know he was sick about it to but didn't want to show it.

Glad to hear everyone is still on the losing streak - I am hoping to get on track tomorrow and stay on track would like to try to lose 10 pounds before Sturgis this year

Tammy I am with you I do not do seafood at all- and even just looking at crawdad - ewwwww gross they have beady little eyes - just gross

Holly that is great that you can prepare ahead for them so that you can take a day or two off to go have some real fun- And noone goes without at the lodge either

Well I took a long nap this afternoon- waking up at 7 pm so now I probably will not be able to sleep tonight but sitting here I think I may still be able to feeling a little tired still.

I will try to check back in later this week but I do have a busy week ahead of me again we will be again busy everynight but Wednesday night. I am going to have to give in some year and say enough is enough but I am the one that does not stay home so it is my fault....

Have a Great Week everyone
ChopperChick355 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2009, 09:30 AM   #228  

S/C/G: 275H/148/165ish

Height: 5'10-5'11

Hey ladies,

Well, the cookout was fair. It was sooo hot! I did eat some corn and sausage. Not much to eat there if you didn't like seafood.

I have a BIG confession.... of sort. I had such a hard time at boot camp this morning. I know it was because I was a this weekend. I think since I have been back from Vegas, I was trying to convince myself that I was at a plateau..... which could be the case but it was self induced. I am going to give this all I have to get these last 20-30 pounds off..... whatever I decide MY healthy weight is. So, I bought a "Hungry Girl" cook book which is 200 meals under 200 calories. I am gifted like Holly, I have to have someone to tell me to do something.... like I never would have thought to put sugar free fat free hot chocolate in oatmeal with a banana to make a "chunky monkey". But, I think these meals are do able. The theory behind the 200 calories is you should eat several mini meals, and at 200 calories each, these should fill you up and tide you over until the next mini meal. I think I an do this..... I am sure going to give it a try! I don't want to struggle with boot camp again.
ladyrider72472 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2009, 09:04 PM   #229  
Biker Chick!

Hi chicks! Tammy that sounds like a great idea. Many mini meals of 200 cals or less, that is thinking!

CChick, hope you're doing good, you busy chick

I have only 2 more days of work, then I leave Friday morning for our NY rally. I am actually at a good point at work, with my production schedule! so hopefully Thursday will be a short day at work, cause you know how last minute things take more than a minute
Old 06-24-2009, 08:48 AM   #230  

Good Morning. How are you hawt motorcycle chicks?

Well, we know how CC is BUSY.... we should call her BCC for busy chopper chick.

Mandy, are you okay? Should we call you busy willow?

It is great to be able to get out in the summer time and not have to be cooped up! That is if the air conditioner is working. Last night I got home from work and went into a HOT house. The air had not been working and DS did not think it was important enough to text or call to tell me...... (although he texts and calls for every stupid reason under the sun)..... SOOOOO we did not have a/c until about 10. But, I was thankful we did not have to do without it all night..... and DH worked really hard to get someone there to fix it.

Holly, I hope you have a blast on your trip! Be careful!
Old 06-24-2009, 09:46 AM   #231  

Hello Ladies

Well taking a minute to check in - I see everyone is busy not just me, but I guess that is what summers are about sure can't do this stuff in the winter

Well just in case I don't get logged back in by Friday which is a very good possibility just want to say HAVE A GREAT SUPER TIME on you trip Holly, I don't get to leave till next Thursday for ours but thats ok got tons to do before then.

Well talk to you girls later have a great Hump Day
Old 06-25-2009, 06:07 AM   #232  
Biker Chick!

good morning chicks!! CChick, if you aren't able to log on again before tomorrow's over, I will talk to you after Sunday! thanks!

and for some really kewl news for me - I got on the scale yesterday,expecting to see the same hovering 154-155 mark - it shows 150

Right now, 2 minutes ago, I got on again....149!!!!
and that's even with the semi-occasional unnecessary bowl of cereal and banana in evening, and random bites of goodies at work!!! I am sooo psyched at breaching that 150 mark!
Old 06-25-2009, 08:43 AM   #233  

Way to go Holly!!!! and right before your trip you go girl!!!!!! Have a great weekend and can't wait to hear about it when you get back-
Old 06-25-2009, 08:48 AM   #234  

Yay Holly! You go girl! How awesome is it to see that ticker say you met your goal? You rock!

I hope you have a great SAFE trip!
Old 06-28-2009, 01:40 PM   #235  
Biker Chick!

HI!!! we're back, we left at 7:00 this morning and got home right before 12 noon, that's good time for us, we were hauling a**. We had alot of rain and you would not believe the MUD. Still had a great time!!! and was sooo glad I had worked hard for so many months because I got comps on my tummy I need a nap now, and will talk at cha's later
Old 06-28-2009, 06:03 PM   #236  

Wow Holly you did get back early..... To bad for the rain and mud but I am sure you had a good time anyways

Just got home myself, had a babyshower to attend today but now I have to get ready for the races- we are having warm weather and no storms which is nice. We will be getting ready for our holiday trip this week - haven't packed anything on this bike before so will have to do a pre pack before an actual pack probably.

Well hope everyone had a great weekend
Old 06-29-2009, 09:16 PM   #237  
Biker Chick!

good evening chicks! I was happy that when i went to work today, I saw that there was plenty of desserts and they didn't run out of anything.

Today was our younger sons 19th birthday I made him a chocolate/chocolate cake, with sprinkles

today was the first time i worked out since before the trip. I did 30 Day Shred, level 1, but subbed some harder moves and some weights. Just don't want to get too used to Level 3 ya know

Reda, glad you had some nice weather! we have just too much rain

How is everyone doing?
Old 06-30-2009, 08:49 AM   #238  

Good Morning

Well getting ready for our trip this weekend, which means I have to get bike washed and shined up, get clothes and all together, then pack tomorrow night- yay

Holly nice to hear you had enough and noone went without and that you came home and got right back on track with exercise...

Well better get to work, talk to you later
Old 06-30-2009, 08:57 PM   #239  

CC: Hope you have a good trip this weekend.

Holly: I am glad it went well with your desserts while you were gone.... see you were sweating for nothing.

I have been in a funk here lately. Not posting too much (well, not as much as I had before). Went to the doctor today. He gave me Lexapro. He said that if I calm down and take a breath or two---- my weight loss will start back up.... hair loss will stop and I won't be on edge so much. I sure hope so. I am frazzled at the moment. It is too much to put on here.... .but my oldest son is having vehicle/money/ and possible deployment issues. Taking a toll on me.

I am going to try to coast until my bday and then I am going to see if cutting some of the sugar out of my diet will help. I have been looking online about it and it seems sugar is not good if you are already "down".

I will gab at you later.
Old 07-01-2009, 09:08 AM   #240  

Tammy hope your son can get things figured out and deployment well just hang in there

I haven't been on to much at all this summer but you know summers are very busy especially since our favorite past time can only be done during the summer months for the most part....

Well off to work one more day to go-