Old 03-27-2009, 04:21 PM   #1  
One day at a time

S/C/G: 220/191/186

Default Back in Kindergarten #75

Hello & to the Back In Kindergarten thread!

"I feel like I am back in kindergarten in many ways... personal, sometimes at work and now with the weight loss. I have done so many things wrong over the years.....emotional eating, pills for weight loss, eating the wrong things, failed diets, etc.
Now it's time to start fresh, kinda like back in kindergarten......"

You are welcome to join us in our chatter about life and our weight loss journey!
So please grab your coffee/water/diet coke etc. and pull up a chair and join us!

FrouFrou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2009, 04:26 PM   #2  
One day at a time

Back again for a few minutes...

SUSAN...I didn't realize you were so close to the hospital, that is great. No, no where near any flooding and I have no intentions of getting out in this weather...it is horrid. I've heard of Flirty with 40 but can't recall what it is about...will have to look it up-I will need some good reading this weekend!

Anyway...nothing going on. Got some laundry done and that is about it.

Have a good one!
Old 03-27-2009, 05:26 PM   #3  
Not Giving Up

Height: 5'9"

Hi Everyone

Just popping in really quick to say hi. Just trying to get everything done before we leave on Sunday. Have to be at the airport by 6:00 am, and it is a 50 minute drive from here. Going to be a cranky day for me. I can tell already.

Jules to you and your mom. Darn kids.

Cristina - Glad that you are back and sound like yourself. I hope that the bad weather passes you over, but you get a relaxing weekend anyway.

Mindee - Glad that you are enjoying the Wii. When I get back I am going to try and do it alittle more.

Francie - TG that Lacey is finally gone. I was surprised that he still kicked another one off after he kicked her off.

SusieQ - Are you getting some sleep this week? What new things will the girls teach Gaby this week? (Make up? Manicures? Pedicures?) Didn't think Cole had it in him to hit anyone. Glad he stood up for himself though. Cole is not the only one in that class that gets picked on. This boy does something to whomever is standing the closest to him.

Katy - What new knitting project are you working on now?

Sue - Is it bike riding weather for you yet?

Sassy - sorry that you are in pain. You will have to post some pictures so we can see your beautiful new house.

Tammy, Michelle, Asia, and Robin...hello to you ladies. Hope all is good with you all.

K...Must run.
luckycharm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2009, 09:50 PM   #4  
starting over again......

S/C/G: 261.4/261.4/200

Height: 5'4"

just popping in here for a few minutes.....Tommy went and met a friend of his at the bar.....the boys are sleeping and Marissa is being Miss Cranky Pants for some reason.....

I am about to head off of here and look for some more music for my player.......

I just might hop on the Wii Fit again, but I am not promising that one since I was on there earlier today!
tommysgirl18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2009, 04:06 AM   #5  
~Believe~

S/C/G: XXX/-155/140

Height: 5'3

Hey Chicks.

Suzy Q -- Glad your bday was a good one. I'm glad your kitty isn't sneezing anymore. I think they are a lot like us, sometimes they get colds or have allergies or just get to sneezing! I'd think I'd crumble too if something happened to my cat too.

Kathy -- I do have some posted on myspace. Do you have a myspace page?? If not I can email some too you. Just PM me your info.

I hope your all doing well.

Sassy_Chick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2009, 09:11 AM   #6  
I was born this way hey!

S/C/G: Not telling/Shh/150

Susan~Happy Belated Birthday!!!!!!! I hope you had a good bday!!

Kathy~YAY!! She's gone!!! The guys seemed to have done well without her too. She was holding them back. "I cant cook meat!!!!!" Omg, what a freakin whiner!! I loved it last week when Robert said she should cook in a mental hospital, so she can get some help. Omg..me & Fonzo laughed sooo hard!!!! I think the only reason why he kicked one of the girls out, was cuz they had lost. Although, I was hoping Carol would be the one to leave..he sent L.A home!!! I liked her..even though she was slacking a little bit, lol.

Sorry I've been MIA again, lol. I've been having some weird sleeping problems lately. Going to bed too early, waking up too early. Like wtf. Last night I went to bd at 3am..and I woke up at 7am!!! The stupid cats woke me up. I just wanna get a good night's sleep!!!!!!!!!!! I mean ya, I do get a good rest...but I wanna go to bed at a normal hour. Like at 11pm. Not at 6pm, lol. Hopefully it was just a TOM thing. And now that its over, I'll be able to sleep normally again, lol.

Anyways..thats about it with me.

Last edited by Shopaholic1204; 03-28-2009 at 09:12 AM.
Shopaholic1204 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2009, 12:46 PM   #7  
kitty Momo

Good Morning -

I am on my way to Portland to pick up the Gabster. Her father has been in town to see his father the last few days and I wanted him to pick her up and save me a trip. When I told Gaby that she bawled and said "I want you to pick me up!!!!" And the other girls wimper too........sheesh, didn't know I was so wanted. lol

So, filled up w/ gas, oil for the car and coffee for me and off I go again over the mountain.

Cristina - It is Jane Porter about the Flirting w/ 40. I guess it was a Lifetime movie too w/ Heather Locklear??? I Just read that on Porters site. When I am on the computer before work I am that close but I live about 7 miles from work. blah - blah , does that make sense?? And today I am at a different computer. lol

Francie- I would love to go to bed at 6pm! lol I actually go to bed (when I can) at 7:30 w/ Gaby. Older people get up at the crack of dawn. I swear....I was up before the birds started chirpping this morning.

Sassy- I was thinking it was the kitty litter that was making him sneeze. The week before I sprayed air freasher that I got from work and he was sick for 2 days....he threw up and laid around. I thought I killed him. Anyway, the spray was the only thing different and it said on the can "harmful to domestic animals" and I sprayed it in his box. lol
Thank goodness he is still alive! I love him so much.

Kathy - Where are you going?? I guess I missed that, have a safe trip wherever it is.....

Mindee- Marissa sounds like a cutie. Hope she is feeling better today.

Has anyone picked up the People magazine w/ Valerie Bertinelli??? I did last night, she looks really great. I don't think I could ever get in a bikini in front of everyone. I was just kind of stumped when she said she is a size 6. You would think she would be a size 0 or a 2 at her 123 weight. I am a 6 at 144...., whatever. I just think she is smaller. Pretty sure, but what do I know. lol

better get off my butt and get to town!

chat later.
Mom2Gaby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2009, 06:46 PM   #8  
One day at a time

Hello all...

KATHY...have a safe, fun trip! Such a GREAT MIL to take you all to Disneyland, or was it Disneyworld? Anyway, that was really nice of her.

SUSAN...I will never understand the sizing stuff...even when I was a lot smaller, at 135 I wore a 12/14...just depends on how we are built I guess...no idea. Then there are people who are at 155 and say they wear a 4...must be giants, lol. Anyway...I was wondering why that sounds familiar...I started watching that movie one evening and got sidetracked and started doing something. I get what you are saying about computer/distance. Bet Gaby will be so happy to see her momma.

Nothing going on here. The snow strom we were supposed to get was mainly ice...V was trying to shovel the porch and deck and there is, or rather was about 1 1/2 inches of ice. We did get some snow mixed in but nothing like they predicted...the western part of the state got the brunt of it I guess. Anyway...it's melting now...just hope we didn't lose any trees or shrubs and have to replace that crap. Anyway...probably spent the majority of the day on the computer, lol...oh well...nothing else to do, lol. Now I am going to go read some and watch some more stupid movies.

Have a great weekend!
Old 03-28-2009, 10:04 PM   #9  
Not Giving Up

Height: 5'9"

Hi ladies.

Susan - Isn't it great to be loved? Actually it is great that all the girls need you, even when they are teenagers. We are going to California for the week. MIL is taking the whole family.

Francie - Make sure you watch on Thursday, as I will probably miss it and you will need to fill me in on all the little details.

Cristina - It is nice of my MIL to take everyone, however it is not easy when you only do what they want to do, and well I will leave it at that. This time will be very difficult because they (MIL and BIL) have been on my case about DS#1 college application getting in, and he has decided to take a year off so that he can work and save up some money so that he will not have to take out a student loan. He has enough for the first year, now just needs to work for 1 more year and he will have enough to pay for his degree. They will not like this decision.

Mindee - have you filled up your MP3 player yet? How many songs does it hold? Cole wanted us to pack the wii fit and take it with us on vacation. I had to tell him we would be to busy to play it.

Well I must go, so I hope that you all have a great week. I will chat with you all when I get back.

luckycharm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2009, 09:39 AM   #10  
~Believe~

S/C/G: XXX/-155/140

Hola.

Well tonight its "back to the ole grind" yippee......... Actually I'm gonna be glad to go back. I've been bored........Since I injured myself I haven't been able to do anything around the house and so its been so boring!!!! At least at work I can do some things! TG my job is a sit-down job! hee hee.

Anyways...........DH isn't feelin' well. Yay........I hope he isn't getting anything........cuz you know how that goes..........once he gets it, then I get it, etc, etc........

Suzy Q -- Yeah could have been the spray. My kitty has been barfin' again. He gorges his food.........So I have to do him like I do me and give him little bits at a time! HA! Won't hurt him to lose a few pounds anyways! lol. Yes I love my kitty too. Infact its the Anniversary of the Death of our other kitty who passed away 3 years ago. *sniff sniff* Anyways, take care dear!

Kathy -- I pm'd you my email addy and sent you the link to my photobucket. That way you can see my house! Mind you that is before we moved in, I plan on taking more pictures once everything is unpacked and all nice and neat. It's getting there, slowly but surely!

Well won't take up anymore of your all's time.

Have a Great Sunday!

Last edited by Sassy_Chick; 03-29-2009 at 09:57 AM.
Sassy_Chick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2009, 10:07 AM   #11  
I was born this way hey!

Susan~Ugh..I usually wake up before the birds are chirpping, lol. The cats are wide awake though. But thankfully last night, I went to bed at midnight and woke up at 9am!! Woohoo!!

Kathy~I hope you have a fun time at Disneyland!!!! Make sure you check out the Winnie the Pooh ride!! It's one of my faves, lol. I will watch HK on thursday for sure!!! You know I wouldnt miss it!!! LoL!!!

Sassy~I wanna see your house!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cristina~Hey..hows it going?????

OKay well..nothing much is going on with me. Fonzo had a watch last night from 9pm to 2am. I was bored out of my mind. So I just messed around on myspace and surfed the web for all Twilight related stuff, lol. I finally passed out around midnight..and then Fonzo came home and made a bunch of noise, lol. I dont remember what he was doing, but I remember yelling at him for being annoying, LOL!! I think we need to get a king size bed. Because every single cat was on the bed..and me & Fonzo were all wedged together in the middle. I couldnt move at all..and I was burning up from everyone's body heat!!! So I kept dreaming about the Twilight guys (lol..I'm a loser) and having them cool me off w/their cold vampire bodies, LOL!!!

OHH...We're gonna start playing badmittin!!! YAY!! I'm so excited..and ya, I know I spelled it wrong, but whatever, lol. We're not gonna buy a net though. And we're also gonna start playing racket ball. Even though I've never played that before. Fonzo says its fun. I wanna go roller skating today, buttttt its all rainy outside. Ugh..when will the sun come out?!!!? I'm sick of this gloomy Washington weather!!!!!!!!!!! Grrrr

Okay..gonna go find something to do while Fonzo is sleeping. Hmmm..maybe I'll watch Twilight..lol
Old 03-29-2009, 10:12 AM   #12  
ugggg.....

Sassy--sorry you hurt yourself. That's never good.

Kathy--a week vacation sounds wonderful....we haven't done more than day trips in years...hubby doesn't trust anyone to take care of the dogs...plus we are trying to be debt free and he's working on his credit cards..he makes his final motorcycle payment in April. Can't wait until it gets a little warmer-want to take Dominic to the National Zoo in DC.

Cristina--we have just been getting cold rain. Dominic is mad cause he can't go outside. We did spend the day outside on Friday--it was cloudy but not too bad. I feel like I am constantly picking up with Dominic here..that boy can get into some stuff. He loves books though...he will bring as many as he can carry to you.

SuzyQ--aw the R's love you!!! Gaby is such a momma's girl, I bet she missed you. I think Valerie Bertinelli is on the short side...I can't remember but I think she's like 5'3'???, that may make up for the same size/different weight thing.

Francie--I guess you are our next birthday girl...Ry's bday is on Wednesday, he will be 24. We aren't going anywhere trip wise with the move and Mom and everyone's stress level. He wants to go to a fave restaurant and that will be it. He has a job interview on Monday at Ruby Tuesdays, he put in apps last week and they set up the interview on the spot. His friend works at the Daily Grind and she said she might be able to get him on for a couple of shifts that would work around an evening cooking job. There's always the Pizza Hut job...but he really doesn't want to work there. He thinks it would get really boring making just pizzas.

Mindee--could Marissa be cutting her two year molars??? Dominic gets so unusually fussy when he has gotten his teeth in. He just has those two year molars left.

The kids got moved out, Ry's friend Chris locked Teri in the Uhaul and when my brother opened it up, she didn't duck to make room for the door coming back in and got hit pretty hard. She said she saw stars. Bobby said he was just glad that he didn't let it go and the door fly back in full force. She's got a pretty good size knot.

We are redoing our bathroom...it started with a leaky toilet that hubbyfixed and then he decided he wanted to put in jacuzzi tub....we are taking up the carpet (why does anyone ever put carpet in the bathroom???) and going to out down tile or maybe just one piece of linoleum (sp?) and we have the tub, just have to tear out the old one...I can't wait...

Hubby decided to wait on putting the bamboo wood floor in the living room and hallway until it's warm enough to take out the woodstove. He will put it back after we are done.

Well, back to laundry...and picking up after Dominic....
jules1216 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2009, 11:31 AM   #13  
I was born this way hey!

Jules~Yup..offically one month until my bday!! I'll be the big 2-4. I told Fonzo that he's in charge of planning my bday for just me & him. So he's like taking his time thinking of something, lol. But I'm gonna have a little party with my friends on the 26th. Happy early bday to Ry!! Hope he gets the job. I love Ruby Tuesdays!! I like making pizza. But ya..I can see how that would get boring day after day.
Old 03-29-2009, 11:53 AM   #14  
kitty Momo

I just want to go home now!

The drama of the R's is overwhelming, I think I need a bagel to sooth my nerves. ha

I had a blueberry muffin w/ oatmeal for breakfast, last night we had corn beef w/ cabbage and steamed carrots. It was so good. I usually gain when in town but I think I did ok this time because I laid off on the wine and kettle chips.

Gaby was happy to see me, she smelled though. It made we wonder when her last bath was, sheesh.
Spent the day w/ my sisters traveling to the country to see her daughter at her paternal grandmothers house (the niece lives there for now). Gaby got to ride a horse, grandma has 7 horses and 7 Chows, chickens and oodles of cats. It was hard to get Gab to leave, it was fun.
Annoyed w/ my sister because she let my nephew sit up front while I sat in back w/ Rach and Gaby. She spoils her children, I don't. lol Whatever.....I didn't make a fuss about it but I wouldn't have stuck an adult in back while my child rode up front.

Cristina- I think the article in People said VB is 5'4 but on an entertainment show it said 5'2. She is kind of small, if I was 123 and a size 6 I would be pissed. lol Playing around on the computer all day sounds like fun! I wish I had a computer in the house, I am always having to rush w/ my stupid hour limit the library gives me. lol

Jules- Ouch. Hope Teri's head is ok. It was scary (and sad)last week about Natasha Richardson and her head injury. Carpet in the bathroom is gross,and if it is that old shag crap I don't even wanna hear about it. lol That stuff was ungodly.

Francie - At least the kitties are earning their keep by keeping you warm in bed. Momo keeps my feet warm, he always likes to sleep on them. I hate to move and disturb him so my feet fall asleep. haha

Sassy - sorry about the kitties anniversary :hugs:. Momo is 14 pounds, he is so wide. lol Hope hubby is feeling better and you don't catch what he has!

Kathy- You're going to Disneyland? Now I remember. Hope you all have a safe trip! R's are fighting, I wish they would get along. I just want to go home. lol

Katy- Thought of you driving thru the village this morning getting my coffee! It is starting to look pretty w/ things in bloom. I had ice on my car windows, wassup w/ that? I can't wait for summer!

Mindee- How is Marissa feeling today??

Sue - Where are you?

I better get off my butt and gather up Gaby's crap. Chat later.
Mom2Gaby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2009, 01:34 PM   #15  
RosieKate

Good morning!
I'm procrastinating...need to get my walk in, but keep messing around on the computer. I am still exercising everyday...scale was down to 171 this week, but probably isn't today because i drank wine and ate some homemade pizza last night. I also baked bread and i tell ya, that stuff is like crack--or at least what I imagine crack to be like, lol! I'm shipping J off to Outdoor school today and we are all a little mopey about it. He know he is going ot have a good time, but he keeps hugging us is expressing some reservations about being gone until Friday. I think once he gets on the bus he'll be fine. Me on the other hand ..sniff, sniff.

Susan- Yesterday was miserable wasn't it? At least it's not raining at the moment...another good reason to get my walk in today. As for knitting - just do it it's a great hobby - and I can help you if you need it. I know lots of great online resources and I can meet up with you on one of your Portland visits.

Francie - I bet Fonzo comes up with something great for your birthday. Maybe a king size bed? jk skating and racket ball sound like so much fun. We went roller skating on Saturday and I just loved it, want to do it more often.

Kathy - I link my blog posts to Facebook, so if you are over there I did post today and have some new knitting projects on there. Here's the link for you ( and anyone else who wants to take a look)

Ack - I have to get moving! I hope to come back and write some more later..Hope everyone else is having a great day!