Old 04-15-2009, 04:11 PM   #106  
One day at a time

S/C/G: 220/191/186

Geez KATY, has it already been 40 days? The time sure flies when you are having fun doesn't it? That's great though, keep up the good work! Yikes...lots of luck with your Iron Weasel...lots of working out for sure but I know you can & will do it! You are doing great with the exercise and weight loss!

SUE...that is quite the workout you are doing too! Always good mixing it up...I try to run and walk on the treadmill, doesn't always happen but I do...also, up the speed too, supposed to be a better workout I guess. Sorry you can't find any answers as to what is wrong...don't give up though. Daughter had her pains for a few years and went thru lots of testing and they kept saying it was nothing. They actually could barely tell that she had gallstones...had lots of little bitty ones.

KATHY...I am going away this weekend. I NEED a break from the stress and drama so I kind of invited myself with the son#1. He is going to Missouri to tour a college and I thought it was for the weekend so suggested after the college tour a little jaunt down to AR to visit family. So will tour the College Friday and then head down to AR for the weekend and come back Monday sometime. He has appts/class/tutoring that he has to get back for otherwise we would stay a little longer. Thank you for the links to youtube...some people are so talented I swear! I liked Bianca better than Connie but both are good. That Bianca though...WOW! What a voice! I guess I missed that you were sick, sorry about that...my head has been elsewhere. Hope you and Cole feel better soon...lots of hugs!

MINDEE...nothing like having a clean tub eh? Just so we can dirty them up again, lol. At least I don't clean mine...such the pain and Kathy is right, you do/did get a good workout cleaning it. Bet the kids are looking forward to the birthday party this weekend! So did you guys decide on a theme?

SUSAN...where you be missy? I know you are working today so try not to work so hard. Hope you had a great Easter weekend!

JULES...hope you and your mom are feeling better

FRANCIE...step away from the Twilight stuff and check in missy!

Hello to everyone else wherever you are

Nothing much going on...went to the post office this morning and mailed some cards, other than that I haven't gotten much done at all. Oh, I did cut my hair...wanted it a little shorter. I get so tired of just pulling it back but with this wind here it's best...so I am sure I will regret it, lol. There's still enough to pull it back but short enough to be a pain on a windy day...in the face. They say that when it gets to the point where all you do is pull your hair back it is time for a cut so. Doing laundry and I did manage to get in a dvd and a walk on the treadmill so I guess I didn't not do anything. Always something to do eh?

Take care ladies, and I hope everyone is having a wonderful day!
FrouFrou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2009, 04:25 PM   #107  
starting over again......

S/C/G: 261.4/261.4/200

Height: 5'4"

just thought I would stop by quickly......

my cold and cough have come back, so I have been taking my cough and cold medicine every four hours........I am hoping to knock it all out of me by this weekend! the kids still have their runny noses, and I have heard the boys coughing.......so if they still sound like that tomorrow, then I will be calling the doctor's office. but they all took their medicine for me at lunch time, so it will be time for another dose here soon!

I actually did break a sweat while I was cleaning the bathtub and didn't even realize it until I stood up! my hair was all over the place because I somewhat pulled it back so it was out of my eyes and face.

right now, I have Marissa and Logan trying to eat me out of house and crackers! Brandon is with our neighbors daughter at her friend Nick's house. I will get them here in a little bit. I didn't get on the Wii Fit today......I have just been so sleepy, so I fell asleep on the couch until our neighbor's daughter came and asked if she could take Brandon outside.

Cristina~ We really don't have a theme for the party.......my sister is making Brandon a Lightning McQueen cake, and she is making Marissa a Sally cake......that is about as far as the theme went!
tommysgirl18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2009, 05:11 PM   #108  
kitty Momo

Hey -

Thank you for the yarn and needles Katy! Sorry I have been so late in saying that I got them.

I had a nice Easter, thank you all for asking! Sorry I have to make this a quickie, have to go get Gaby from school.

I usually have Mon/Wed off but today I have been looking for a place to live.

I saw the Susan tape just today, what a beautiful singer!

Saw the Swim Instructor today, dressed and dry! I stopped by the pool to use the pay phone and I was walking right behind, didn't even notice it was him til he held the door open for me ....and I said "thank you" and he said "no problem" *sigh.....

lol , funny but he looks different w/ clothes on. I get to see him tonight!

anyway, better get. I will try and write more tomorrow, just wanted to check in.
Mom2Gaby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2009, 11:29 PM   #109  
~Believe~

S/C/G: XXX/-155/140

Height: 5'3

Hello All!!

Kathy -- We don't get paid extra for Easter though. Only "Federal Holidays", basically the days that the post office and banks are closed for, we get paid for. Easter, no, we don't get paid any extra for that, wish we did though!! lol. Hope your feeling better!!!!!!!

Well my Dr. put me on a cycle of Provera, which started my AF (Aunt Flo a.k.a Period), then I go in the morning to get a shot, so we'll see how it goes! Please please please send us some +++++++++ thoughts!!!

Take Care!!!!

Last edited by Sassy_Chick; 04-15-2009 at 11:33 PM.
Sassy_Chick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2009, 12:07 AM   #110  

stopping in quickly since I see that we are over the 100 post mark.....

I will try and get on here early tomorrow to start a new thread! I didn't realize that we were over that mark yet!
Old 04-16-2009, 12:15 AM   #111  
Not Giving Up

Height: 5'9"

Sassy - Good luck. All my thoughts and prayers are with you.
luckycharm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2009, 04:33 PM   #112  
One day at a time

S/C/G: 220/191/186

Just dropping by to say HI...had a busy morning/day and I am pooped. Will try to get back later to chat before leaving in the morning. Hope everyone is having a wonderful day!
FrouFrou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2009, 05:07 PM   #113  

STOP! DO NOT POST HERE.....SEE YOU IN BIK #76[/SIZE]