Old 12-04-2008, 08:31 PM   #76  

Oh yes Shelley I am glad to see that you didn't get lost and made it almost home.
Deelite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2008, 05:49 AM   #77  

Funny! I almost called to let you know I made it to USF, but I knew you were out for dinner. We ended up getting home at 10:00. I slept for a bit while Patty drove. Back to work and reality for me now!! I have to say that I feel you are one of my best friends.

I know we all have quite a connection and am hoping to meet everyone someday, somehow! I think we should all rent a beach cottage on Sanibel for a weekend! You ladies would all love it.
ShelleyM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2008, 09:18 AM   #78  
Losing it...again!

Height: 5' 5"

Dee and Shelley, I'm so glad that you were able to get together! It sounds like you both had a wonderful visit! I can't wait to see the pictures!

Tim is out of town this weekend, so I'm off to the mall to do some Christmas shopping...I haven't even started yet, so I'm hoping to make a big dent in my list this weekend.

What is everyone else up to this weekend?
SuzyMc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2008, 09:25 AM   #79  

Shelley I feel the same too. Now that we met I feel the connection is even stronger. HOw cool is that!
You get up way to early girl!

Suzy when does mom and baby come home? What is her name? She is a good healthy size.

Gayle are you all done your christmas shopping yet? When will Steve be back home? It is a good thing that I came to Florida with Larry because we will get home late sunday night and Larry will be leaving for Huston early monday morning. I wouldn't have seen him like for ever.

Janice how has the weather been your way? The kids are telling me we have had pretty cold weather. Do you have to work christmas day?

Cheryl christmas will be so much fun for you this year. Having a little one around is so much fun. He is going to love openning up all the gifts. Even the ones that aren't his. Is your tree up?

Today I haven't decided what i want to do. I don't even know what i will do for exercise. I think that i will start with yoga and then go from there.
Larry will probably be back at 4 so I might introduce him to shamu. i hopehe isnt jealous because shamu can put on quite the show.
Tomorrow we are spending the day at discovery cove. I can't wait for that.

What ever you ladies do today have a good one. Dream big and invision that we will all meet one day.
Old 12-05-2008, 09:25 AM   #80  

Happy shopping Suzie!
Old 12-06-2008, 07:44 AM   #81  

Hi all! I am heading to the gym for weights and spin class. Have a great day, everyone!
Old 12-06-2008, 04:22 PM   #82  
Losing it!

Suzy, so happy to hear the precious angel decided it was time to join the family! She is gorgeous! This will be a very special Christmas for you.

Shelley & Dee, I am thrilled you guys were able to spend some time together! I bet you had a blast! I need to go checkout the facebook pics!

Busy here just with the usual stuff plus adding the holiday stuff in too.

I AM DONE SHOPPING and ALMOST finished wrapping too! We had a birthday to add too. Allison will be 10 the week before Christmas. EVERYTHING went well this year as far as purchasing gifts etc. THANK GOODNESS!

Working on Christmas cards, shop statements, laundry, dishes etc. today! FUN, FUN!
gdeann is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2008, 07:40 AM   #83  

Happy Birthday early to Allison!

For those without a Facebook, I posted the picture of me and Dee as my avatar. Dee's pictures are probably much better. My camera sux.
Old 12-07-2008, 08:47 AM   #84  
Losing it!

Great pic!!!! You two look so happy!

How is little Onalee, Suzie??

Ladies, I learned a valuable lesson yesterday. NEVER make out Christmas cards on a wooden table using glitter cards!!! Some of my Christmas cards had glitter decorating the front side. Last night after our meal, I noticed something on the table as I was wiping it off. The glitter acted as an abrasive and scratched an area on my table!! Now I will need to try using a wood treatment or something to repair the finish.
Old 12-07-2008, 09:54 AM   #85  

Oh no, Gayle! I hope you are able to fix it.

I just returned from a 19 mile bike ride. It was cool to me, 64 degrees. Probably warm to all of you, but I am a bit chilled. Time to shower.
Old 12-07-2008, 11:10 AM   #86  
Losing it!

32 today here Shelley! I'll take the 60's again! Great job on the bike ride! Do you have your Hanukkah shopping done/started yet??
Old 12-07-2008, 10:06 PM   #87  

We had a safe flight home. We were home at 4:00. Larry helped me unpack and then he repacked again for Huston. He leaves tomorrow morning. It is cold and snowing out. Yuck!

Shelley I love your avatar. I was surprised to see it but PROUD! Yes that was an amazing day. I won't be able to post my pics til Larry gets home friday. He is taking the camera with him.

Suzy are you having fun with Onalee? How precious is a little one.

Gayle you sure get hit hard in December with all the presents you have to buy. I didn't get all my shopping done in Florida so I better get to it this week.

Cheryl and Janice how are you girls doing? Are you ready for christmas?

I thought that I would just check in for a few minutes to let you know that this Canadian Princess is home.....lol
Old 12-08-2008, 05:58 AM   #88  

Gayle-I haven't done any shopping yet. I am very bad. Becky wants a watch and I will probably take Patty shopping when she is here for some jeans. It will be a slim Hanukkah this year.

Suzy-You must be enjoying your new baby.

Janice-How are you? I haven't seen much activity on your facebook.

Dee-Glad you made it home safely.

Time for me to go to work!
Old 12-08-2008, 06:11 AM   #89  
Janice

Suzy - CONGRATULATIONS!
Shelley - it is -12C here this morning which is 10F, I'll trade you temperatures any day.
I worked the weekend so haven't been around. I do work on Christmas, Boxing Day and New YEars Day. Christmas and New Years I just work four hours. I am going in for 7 am - 11:00 am. Double time and a half and other days off. Doug will start the turkey and Amanda is working in the morning too. It will all work out. I am finished my shopping. Cut way back this year. Doug and I didn't buy for each other because our vacation is our present to each other.
Weigh in day tomorrow, I hope that scale is kind.
Cheryl - check in when you can.
Gayle - I hope you were able to fix your table. YIKES! I never would have thought glitter would cause damage. A lesson for us all.
Have a wonderful day all.
coles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2008, 01:10 PM   #90  

Gayle as I was thinking about your table you know what came to mind......My Aunty Sally would say well that was making memories. You will always remember your friends when you see that mark on your table just like how all your friends have made a mark in your life. I hope that is will bring a smile to your face the next time you see it.

Larry is off, lucky guy. Rinning away from our -22 c. Brr!
I have to venture off to the pain clinic this afternoon and then the pain psyc so it will be busy. I am hoping to stop off at the mall and get a couple of gifts.

Janice it is nice that you dropped in. Now we need to hear from Cheryl. We all know that Suzy is busy with helping with a little one.

Well I better run I got to catch my bus.