Closed Thread

Old 06-21-2008, 07:32 PM   #16  
starting over again......

S/C/G: 261.4/261.4/200

Height: 5'4"

just checking in while I have a chance....I am in the middle of feeding Marissa some pasta pick ups.......

we did some grocery shopping last night and then went to a different store today to get some meat and frozen foods. all in all, we did really well.....and the kids behaved too.

nothing else going on....the kids didn't take a nap, so off to bed early tonight and then who knows what me and Tommy will do. he owes me a game of monopoly.
Old 06-21-2008, 09:17 PM   #17  
kitty Momo

I haven't played Monopoly in years Mindee! Good for you guys on the grocery shopping. I have to be rested to take even 1 child out in public

I did good on my eating so far today. Becky and I went to the zoo and walked around. She speed walked through all the exhibits. I am going to have to go just by myself some time. We went through the Dino exhibit and some kids were like ....scared silly. I think Gaby would be too, lol. Poor kids.

I am missing Gaby and feeling anxious, I guess that is another word for depressed w/ me. Weekends are always hard......ugh. Myabe I will go get My Big Greek Fat Wedding?? That might be fun to watch.

I saw Gab's summer school schedule and I thought it was 8:30 to 1pm but it is 8:30 to 3pm M thru Th.....I am going to miss her so much.

k- R's want to go see Get Smart....good, maybe I will go to Home Depot and look around??? Decisions, decisions.....

Last edited by Mom2Gaby; 06-21-2008 at 09:19 PM.
Old 06-21-2008, 09:41 PM   #18  
I was born this way hey!

S/C/G: Not telling/Shh/150

Height: 5'3

Hello all!!! I couldnt find you guys!! Lmao!! I'm slow.

Katy~My head hurt just reading all that math stuff. I suck at math. It's kinda windy here right now..BUT its very very warm inside. Which means, I'm sweating..which also means, I'm not happy. I just got out of the shower and started sweating. That isnt good. I miss the carefree days of sitting in a nicely air conditioned home. The windows are all open right now. It's not helping much, lol.

Susan~We give our kitties baths all the time. Well..I should say, Fonzo gives them a bath. I usually greet the cats after the bath and make them love me more than him, lol. It usually works. I loved the math icon!! Too funny!!

So nothing much is new with me. We're down to single digits now. YAY!!!

I gotta clean tomorrow..and I really really dont want to. I wish it would rain and cool down a little bit so I can clean, lol. I really really really hate the warm weather!!! I'm chugging down ice water every couple of mins. The ice melts fast too!! I'm almost out of Popsicles too. I ran out of frozen yogurt a couple days ago. I wish I had like some sort of mold or whatever. So I could pour kool aid into it and make my own popsicles.

Anyways..I'm gonna go back to being bored. I'm waiting for the Olympic Trials to come on again. They're doing women's gymnastics tonight. I watched diving, and men's gymnastics earlier today.
Old 06-22-2008, 02:44 AM   #19  
~Believe~

S/C/G: XXX/-155/140

Wink Good Morning!

Good Morning,

I thought I would start everybody off right this morning with some fresh fruit! lol.
I am currently doing clothes so I have some pants to wear to work tonight. I did get ALL of my other clothes ALL put away, that is the hardest part of laundry!!! lol. I slept yesterday from 11 am until 9:30 PM, 10 1/2 hrs!!! I guess I was making up for the lack of sleep from earlier in the week! lol. And I had the craziest dream!!!! I was back in HS again *insert horror film music here* and had a dream about my ex! But it was totally strange! We were both so nice to each other! It was sickening! lol. (IN HS this ex of mine and I fought constantly, were the ones who were always breaking up and getting back together) anyways in my dream, like I said we were nice to each other and in the dream I dreamt that we were breaking up, only it was very nice. He gave me this big 8X10 picture of him with a note inside that said, "I will always love you." Which is weird because that was the song that was playing when we actually DID break up! lol. I dunno why in the heck I dreamt about him, I haven't thought about him in a LONG time! lol. I thought maybe it represented a couple things: first that I miss that girl that I "Used" to be and secondly that maybe I have finally moved on from the past, even though I thought I already had??? lol. Oh yeah and I also kissed his mom goodbye on the cheek, only it wasn't his mom, it was my 2nd exes mom, who I actually liked........lol, then my 1st exes brother came running outside and gave me a big wet kiss! YUCK!!!! What do you all think? Have I completely lost my mind??? lol.

Well I hope you all get your rest.

I am hoping that this week at work is a good one. I am gonna try to keep up the positive attitude. Oh and DH said they changed out PTO time (that is Paid Time Off) right now we accrew so much a month and you can keep it until the next year if you still have some left and at a certain point it stops acrewing. But anyways, starting in October they are going to do the give it to you all at once then if you don't use it by the next October, you lose it! Now the people who have tons of PTO time acrewed will be well SOL. And if you don't know what that means ummmmmm sorry I can't say it here. its $hit out of luck. lol. Basically they will lose all their time unless they use it up before October. So I see some vacations coming up soon. lol.

It is good for us that do not acrew PTO time, like me. lol. But its bad because its like putting a million dollar check in front of a gambling person because I just "Have to" use it. But I have had jobs before that they give the time to you all at once and I just had to learn to ration it out. So that is what I will have to do I guess. lol.

Anywho. That is that. I am so tired and I shouldn't be I slept so long! Maybe that is it. lol.

Anyways, you go girls, you all are doing great and I am well, not. lol.

Old 06-22-2008, 03:13 AM   #20  
I was born this way hey!

Sassy~LMAO!!! Your dream was so funny!!! I'm sorry..I was just cracking up while reading it, lol. Especially the 8x10 pic of him!! LMAO!!!!!!!! Omg..that was funny. I've been having a lot of high school dreams too. Mostly about classes that I need to go to. But I can never find the flippin class, and I get all stressed out going from school to school looking for my stupid class, lol. (I went to like 3 high schools).
Old 06-22-2008, 09:48 AM   #21  
~Believe~

Wink Yup I'm a Loon!! lol.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shopaholic1204 View Post
Sassy~LMAO!!! Your dream was so funny!!! I'm sorry..I was just cracking up while reading it, lol. Especially the 8x10 pic of him!! LMAO!!!!!!!! Omg..that was funny. I've been having a lot of high school dreams too. Mostly about classes that I need to go to. But I can never find the flippin class, and I get all stressed out going from school to school looking for my stupid class, lol. (I went to like 3 high schools).

Yeah it was totally weird I have no idea why I dreamt that! I even saw my old car that I drove in HS!!! Nuts! lol.
Old 06-22-2008, 01:57 PM   #22  
kitty Momo

Good Morning -

The fruit looks so good Sassy!! I am sure you are doing good , I think we all are as a group.

Francie - My cat went back outside and came in dusty again. I guess it is hopeless trying to keep him clean. After his bath I wrapped a towel around him and held him. His little heart was beating fast, it was cute and I felt bad. Took him 2 hours to get dry and when he was stil damp he jumped on my lap, smelled like mildew. lol

anyway,,,,busy morning and thank goodness I survived the night. Up and out early, did 2 loads of laundry and picked up. Kind of misty rain this morning, hope the sun cames out soon.

Banana and slim fast for breakfast and I am already thinking of lunch.

quickie, just wanted to say Good Morning!
Old 06-22-2008, 02:39 PM   #23  
I was born this way hey!

Sooooooooo I'm supposed to be cleaning right now. And I have the tv on in the background, I was listening to motocross. Then all of a sudden, the tv changed to Vh1, and I Love the New Millenium was on. At first I didnt wanna watch it, I was gonna save it for later..but I gave in. I sat down for an hour watching it, lol. It was pretty funny. They so need to release all of those I Love the whatevers on dvd!!! I already have the I Love the 80s game, lol. Anyways...I should go back to cleaning..but I feel all relaxed and lazy...Oh well..I'll just do everything real quick, and save the other stuff for another day.
Old 06-22-2008, 10:12 PM   #24  
kitty Momo

You can ignore me because I am just venting. My 16 year old is being a problem. She has a horrid temper if she doesn't get her way.....and I tell her no and world war 3 has broken out. lol
Whatever......I need to get my 6 year old to bed for school in the morning!
How exciting.
I had chicken stew for dinner, it was so good, my ex husband made it. I walked 2 miles and water intake was good.....so on track.

Rah rah me!

Night all........lets hope tomorrow is a better day

Last edited by Mom2Gaby; 06-22-2008 at 10:14 PM.
Old 06-22-2008, 11:54 PM   #25  
starting over again......

S/C/G: 261.4/261.4/200

Height: 5'4"

just popping in while I have a chance!

we ended up being too tired on Friday night, but we got in a card game on Saturday night. so, I will make sure that we do that more often!

we took the kids to the pool on Sunday after we got back from doing laundry. It was a lot of fun! I will have to take the camera next time. the weather was nice, but the water took some getting used to. Logan wanted nothing to do with it at first, but then he was the one that we had to drag out of the pool and I had to carry him home just so he wouldn't go back into the pool!

SuzieQ~ You look great!! Those pictures are great! You have done a great job with all the hard work that you have done and it shows!
Old 06-23-2008, 02:07 AM   #26  
I was born this way hey!

Susan & Mindee...love both of your pics!!!
Old 06-23-2008, 05:15 AM   #27  
~Believe~

Exclamation George Carlin..........Dead!!!

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn...062300163.html
Old 06-23-2008, 05:17 AM   #28  
I was born this way hey!

Ya..I was pretty shocked to hear about George Carlin. My mom loved him!!! It's so sad He was really funny.
Old 06-23-2008, 05:22 AM   #29  
I was born this way hey!

Okay...I have some exciting news. I dunno if you saw my thread in general. But I'm gonna go to my first ever homecoming!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm soooooooooooo excited!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! In the past, Fonzo has either come home early, or I waited for him at home or somplace else..but this time, I'm actually gonna get to see the ship pull into home port!!! YAY!!!! I'm soooooooooooooo excited!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I also get to buy a new outfit!!! I'm thinking of buying a dress. It's been awhile since I've worn one..and I really really want one. So right now I'm looking for a navy blue dress to go with my navy blue wedges. So far..not finding anything. I found a pretty black dress that had skulls and anchors all over it..But eh...I want a blue dress. And something that doesnt make me look too fat. I'll probably invest in some Spanx, then take it off when I get home..lol. This is the only navy blue dress I've found so far..http://www.torrid.com/torrid/store/p...=1214212872705 It would be cute to find a red dress too. Does red go with blue?? I cant remember, lol. Anyhoo..I dont really like that dress. I dont like the sleeves or the bottom of it. Grrr..I dont have that much time to go lookin for a flippin dress. So I gotta hurry.

Last edited by Shopaholic1204; 06-23-2008 at 05:23 AM.
Old 06-23-2008, 01:11 PM   #30  
kitty Momo

aww, thanks Mindee & Francie. I never think I take a good picture, probably all the years taking them instead. I joke that if you see pictures of the R's growing up it is like they have no mom, just a dad.
Just popping in ... have to go do some other things first while on the computer. Like job stuff *sigh....ya, I have 3 weeks of unemployment left so crunch time!! lol My mom is freaking...maybe I get a hidden pleasure in that??
Love your pic too Mindee!!
Exciting about the ship homecoming thing Francie! You will look lovely no matter what you wear
Sorry about George Carlin!!
k- better get busy!!!

Last edited by Mom2Gaby; 06-23-2008 at 01:49 PM.
Closed Thread