Old 08-17-2008, 06:23 PM   #301  

S/C/G: 209/201.8/155

Height: 163cm

I dropped 0.6kg this week , and weighed in at 75.3kg. Can't wait to get below 75!

Amy where are you?
PerthChick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2008, 07:28 PM   #302  
It's ME!

GO ANI!!!

Awesome work mate
LittleKiwi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2008, 04:58 PM   #303  
It's ME!

Helloooooo .......

Where is everyone?

I had a perfect day yesterday, a great way to get back on track. My food choices were really good and I stuck to my points. Gym session was really good and I feel so good for getting back on the horse.

I'm up 600g which is not bad at all considering how bad my last week was.

My main goal for the forseeable future is to keep on track and stop having bad weeks. Looking back over my journal, I've been hovering at the same sort of weight for a couple of months now, going up and down, up and down. If I stop messing around and get focussed, there's no reason I can't get below the 80kg mark.

Goals for today: 1) Stick to my points. 2) Go to the gym after work and do a minimum of 40 minutes cardio. 3) Write a shopping list and think of some yummy, healthy new things to eat.

Wish me luck, I'll try and post a photo taken at the concert I went to in the weekend ...

Attached Images
File Type: jpg Julia - Snow Jam 2008 (2).jpg (39.0 KB, 8 views)
Old 08-18-2008, 04:59 PM   #304  
It's ME!

I just looked out the window and it's snowing again. Pretty!
Old 08-18-2008, 06:39 PM   #305  

I love snow - except for the cold that comes with it. And you look very rugged up in that photo .

Don't beat yourself up over not losing weight - give yourself a big pat on the back for maintaining, because that's hard to do. If you persist, something will click in your head and the weight will start coming off again.

I've got my sights set on breaking 75kg this week, and feel pretty determined to do it. I don't normally set myself up to 'reach a number', but I decided to throw myself a challenge this week and see if I can do it.

I had a good day yesterday and reached all my goals, and I'm going to do it again today.

And yes, where is everyone?
Old 08-18-2008, 07:37 PM   #306  
Am I a senior too?

S/C/G: 74/64.2/58

Height: 153cm

I'm here.

I know I shouldn't hide when I have gained..... Yes GAINED.

ARRRRRRRR. But it is my own fault. I havent even been trying. It's just in the to hard basket at the moment with everything going on.

And I can't plan meals cause I never know until an hour before tea if Mick is gonna be here for tea or not, so I never know how much to cook. I have taken to going to bed early and reading. Problem is I eat a bowl of chips or a chocolate whilst doing so.

I will NOT whinge I am FAT. Yes FAT!!! Because I only have permission to whinge when I am fat and doing something about it and it won't shift. It's being a bit hypocrytical (is that how ya spell it??) If I whinge I am FAT and keep eating the crap. It's my fault. No-one elses. I am the one who puts the chips in the bowl. I am the one who buys them. I am the one who reaches in my hand.

I did say this week I wasn't really altering anything. I am just keeping a food diary. I used to do calorie king really religiously but it's a pain in the rear to even try and get on the computer lately with my son and his MSN grrrr. Not worth the drama. And by the time he goes to bed I am to tired.

On a brighter note....... The tablets seem to be doing ok with the mood swings

Vonni
7senuf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2008, 07:38 PM   #307  
Am I a senior too?

BTW

congrats Ani

Old 08-19-2008, 04:18 PM   #308  
It's ME!

Good to see you back Vonni. You can join me in getting back on track having gained last week too.

Food was good yesterday and I did go to the gym after work and did 40 minutes of walking and cycling.

Today I woke up with the start of a cold I'm lucky not to have gotten it before as everyone at my work has had it but I am starting to feel pretty rotten.

Goals for today are to stick to my points and go to the gym.

Old 08-19-2008, 07:25 PM   #309  

C'mon Vonni - don't you let me catch up to you!

Now what's going on? Sounds to me like your eating is a symptom of other stuff going on in your life. Are you feeling like other people are controlling your life? Are you punishing yourself for something?

And what can we do to help you ?

Yay Julia! It's great to see you on plan. I'm with you this week - having another pretty good week, and reaching my goals every day.

Today the plan is the same: eat no more than 1500 calories and drink 2L of water.

I've found a swimming partner - one of the women from work is going to start swimming with me next month.
Old 08-20-2008, 04:48 AM   #310  
Blue Team Member

S/C/G: 297/229/150

Height: 5'5/168cm

hey guys sorry i have been missing i have just been busy.. and im pretty pleased with myself atm.. im at day number 21 on plan.. which means i have worked out everyday and behaved with my food.. and....

im now at the lowest weight i have been since i had Leah .. 116.9 kilos. and i have tom.. atm.. lol . yippeee .. i got to 118 when she was about 18 months.. and gave up again.. until november last year where i was 135.. so i have lost 18.1 kilos since then..

I have been busy workoing my butt off everyday.. and not spening any time on line sitting on my butt on the net.. lol which i think is a good thing.. and since im tired at night im getting in bed and watching the olympics.. at 730 every night.. so not going on the net then either..

I have had a great week .. i was brave enough to get my swimmers on in public and went for a swim down at the local pool.. ( 2 hours of laps ) last thursday .. went back with the kids for another 2.5 hours saturday and have walked every single day this week becuase the sun has been out. I have walked 32 kms this month(burned 10,332 cals so far with my workouts this months) so far as well as all the other things i do like my elliptical and aerobics.. im tracking my workouts on www.mapmywalk.com which im finding fabulous.. last month i walked a whopping 112km.. (burned 19,256 calories with my workouts) no wonder im losing weight now..

Ani i like your goal for the week .. 74 here you come.. did you meet up with kel at all??

Vonni ....... no more chips or chocolate... dont buy it the kids dont need them either..

Julia im glad your getting back on track.. great picture i love the scenary that is special.. glad your getting your mojo back..

Kylie congrats on the job

Gen im glad 106 was a precurse weight

Last edited by amouse; 08-20-2008 at 04:50 AM.
amouse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2008, 06:28 AM   #311  

S/C/G: 100kg/ticker/65kg

Height: 170cm

Hey all!

Enjoying my first week at work. Not eating any vegies, and smoking too much (yes, we can thank the break up for the smoking).

I'm drinking about 5-6 litres of weak cordial every day. I have a big cup, and drink one when I get up, one when I get home and one later in the evening. The little bit of flavour helps a lot.

Loving my red lentil soup at the moment. Slow cook red lentils in chicken stock. Sautee onions, garlic, add to lentils and cook a bit longer.

I added some salt and pepper, and lemon juice. Still a bit bland, but tasty enough!

Love you all, congrats on the losses, and chin up for those who didn't.
Elerine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2008, 05:40 PM   #312  
Senior Member sounds old!

S/C/G: 104/ticker/74.5kg

Height: 174cm - I think

guess who is back?

HEHEHEHE

MEMMEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEEME!!!!!!!!

sick as a frekin dog though!!! not cool, ani are you sick?? seemed everyone was sick in perth! all my friends kids and jemima got so crook and i am not really getting better that much quickly.... i guess maybe if i stopped i might but too much to do too little time
the next day i have off is maybe next friday other than that something on everyday

weight loss??
whats that???????? food - dont really care about that at the moment my body doesnt know what is going on, i am so fluey that everything tastes the same and not really hungry but then stick a chook and roast veges in front of me and i eat eat eat (thank you mother in law that heard i was sick and made us all dinner last night sent it over on a silver platter (for real))

anyway i am too sick to do anything hardcore - am a little disappointed for so many reasons - but think i thought that when i got back from perth the house would be sorted
note to self
husband is mechanic not a cleaning fairy
another note to self
was only away five days
jemima screamed and was unsettled alot coz she missed her daddy and she also slept alot coz of the virus she has picked up so that made my five days seem like heaps heaps heaps longer
so when i got home and the house was EXACTLY the same i was a little disapointed - basically meantally i NEEEED to get my house sorted before i can FOCUS on anything else
i forgot my medication when i went to perth and am kinda glad coz i went ok without it - and since i am sick i have stayed off it coz i cant take cold and flu tablets while on it - but last couple of days i have reaalised i DO need it so will try and get better quickly then hop on it
it is supposed to be TOM at the moment, i was due on monday so i am all confused and frustrated i KNOW that since it is only going to be second time is 27 months that it will be irregular but i am waiting so i can get on the pill, and so i am obviously wondering/ hoping i am pregnant but 3 preg tests have said negative (yes i know 3 in 4 days pretty desperate) - i will WAIT until next week and try again
then when i am finally not sick and not pregnant i will go on the pill and HOPE HOPE HOPE that it does not make me keep weight on and exciting stuff like that

kylie - you rock - getting a job - admitting you need to start again with the basics - how is work going??? do you love it???

ani - bummer about not meeting up with you last week - we were all sick as a dog and when i met my aunty she ended up cancelling her whole day to show me around perth (we only got to the zoo and kings park) (i will be back to go shopping) so next time definately!!

i got to see the sunset at rockingham beach it was lovely - as was the fish and chips!!! tee hee

julia - can you please post some tattooooo photos, you know you could say your friend is really weird and wants to see a photo of you being tattooed and maybe take a photo of tattooooo boy for us to see!!!! heheheheheheheeheheheheheheeheheheh i am working on my new tatt design, rainbow with a cloud and either a heart or tenderheart carebear with jemima's name in the middle and gotta decide exactly where i want it too

amy wow - if i didnt feel so crook i'd find some funny dancing fruit for you!!!!!!! you are a mazing DID YOU KNOW THAT 21 DAYS MEANS YOU HAVE FORMED A HABIt!!! it only takes 3 weeks to make or break one
that is amazingly awesome

oh oh ani - woo hoo hooo hoo hoooooo you so so so sososososososososososo close we are going to have a massive party for you when you get to 75 i cant wait

i was 90.7 on monday and calorie king wants me to weigh in again - but with a roast in my belly i am a little anxious................. and the study ios such a sty again i dont see the scales so i will wait til i find them

am going to cancel going to "work" today - gotta do funky things with photos on computer for this chick i work for but feel like sleeeeeeping
have to go meet friend and we are going to print out photos at harvey norman it is only twelve cents at the moment apparently so bring that on!!!

hey vonniii - woo hoooooo you drank a glass of water!!! ok i am just being cheeky!!! how is eb?? jhow is your GRANDdaughter??? how is your daughters father???

did i forget anyone???
how is that new girl that came on before i went away??? chei chie?

everyone drink lots of water

julia - it is so cold over here but we dont have snow that is so not fair

have a great thursday everyone!

mwah mwah
smylie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2008, 07:45 PM   #313  

S/C/G: 117.7/63.7/60

Height: 168

Me!
pacman12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2008, 09:40 PM   #314  
Am I a senior too?

LMAO

Yeah Kel...............

GEN
Old 08-21-2008, 08:09 AM   #315  
Senior Member sounds old!

S/C/G: 104/ticker/74.5kg

Height: 174cm - I think

damn it!!!! i didnt forget gen i was about to write "to" gen but then i thought she may prefer if i private messaged it and then i was going to write
gen i'll private message you but then i didnt write that for some reason
and then i didnt private message
i suck!!!
well then i am going to private message now
so there

so how is everyone???

guess what i still lost my scales
smylie is offline   Reply With Quote