Closed Thread

Old 04-16-2008, 02:23 PM   #46  
kitty Momo

Cristina - ahhh, my Cristina Fix, I was about to go insane!!

on the 2 pounds!!

I am doing the 2 steps forward 3 steps back diet. haha. I am never getting to goal it seems. I was thinking of just going out and buying some New Balance shoes and be done with it, I am never going to be able to afford it so why keep putting it off ....and getting out for walks would help my mental state. Actually I could afford it in 6 weeks but I will be *round the bend* by that time.

You're doing wonderful on your exercise Cristina. I am thinking we are all stress eaters, just having a blob of food to munch on eases my anxities. I have tried the journal thing but I can't write fast enough before my hand goes in the chip bag. lol

anyway - sorry about the J & C drama

The library only had Little Earthquakes by Jennifer Weiner, I put the others on hold, looks like some good reading!!

I better go pick up the toothless girl, thinking of a new tooth brush & kiddie tooth paste along w/ some $$ under her pillow tonight. lol

The strawberry shortcake was yummy!

k- thanks again for the fix!!!

Last edited by Mom2Gaby; 04-16-2008 at 02:24 PM.
Old 04-16-2008, 02:34 PM   #47  
starting over again......

S/C/G: 261.4/261.4/200

Height: 5'4"

popping in here while I have the time! I managed to go to bed early last night and woke up with Tommy's alarm clock this morning..............at 5 am! At that point, Brandon came into bed with me, and I was able to get back to sleep and got up with my alarm clock with no problems. I took a slight nap on the couch this morning, but woke up when my capris got wet from Logan! Off to the bath tub for him, and off to look for something for me!

Tommy is contemplating going up north this weekend to see my parents. And to take some clothes up there for my brother Sean, and for my sister Robyn's friend that is pregnant. He also has a chance to get some tickets to the playoff Red Wings game this Friday.

Speaking of sickies.......Logan has had a runny nose the past couple of days, and last night Marissa started with it. I have been giving them medicine, and I am about to run out of Logan's medicine actually. Tonight, Brandon has his hearing test at the pediatrician's office. I will let you all know how that goes when we get back!

Francie~ I hope Fonzo starts to feel better soon!

SusieQ~ That is so exciting about Gab loosing her first tooth!

Cristina~ I was really excited about his progress report! We are actually taking it with us to show his pediatrician tonight. I agree with you on the arguing and most people not wanting every body to know their business. I hope things get well before the wedding for J & C.
Old 04-16-2008, 02:34 PM   #48  
One day at a time

S/C/G: 220/191/186

Thank you Susan!

Your diet sounds a lot like mine. I got down to 179 and then slowly let myself get back up, ugh! At least it wasn't too far til I got back on track so...we'll get there. I think you are doing GREAT too! Funny about the journal and chips, lol...you crack me up and I need something to make me smile! Just been in a mood for far too long. Just gotta keep busy and my mind off things. Gaby will love a new toohtbrush & toohpaste! Too cute she is!

Have a good one missy! :hugs:
Old 04-16-2008, 02:37 PM   #49  
One day at a time

Hiya Mindee! Saw you snuck in there and thought I better say HI! Sorry about Logan's accident. Sorry the kids are feeling icky...hope they get to feeling better soon.

Francie...I knew I forgot something (thanks for reminding me Mindee) sorry Fonzo isn't feeling good either and hope you don't get it.

Have a good day everyone!
Old 04-16-2008, 02:45 PM   #50  

hiya Cristina!

here I thought I was the only one on the two steps forward, three steps back diet! thanks for the hug.......it is greatly appreciated!
Old 04-16-2008, 03:17 PM   #51  
I was born this way hey!

S/C/G: Not telling/Shh/150

Height: 5'3

Susan~We want FL because we wanna go to Disneyworld and Unviseral Studios there, lol. We're dorks. Fonzo got that nickname because his name is Alfonso. I dont call him Alfonso unless I'm mad at him, lol. So its usually just Fonzo. And Fonzi if I want something, lol. Plus, his family calls him Fonso. They say the 'S' while I say the 'Z'. I dunno if that made any sense, lol. I see that you're gonna read Little Eathquakes. Thats a good book. I loved all of Jennifer Weiner's books. Especially Good In Bed & In Her Shoes (btw, dont ever watch that movie. It was horrible!!) YAY for Gaby losing her 1st tooth!!!!!!

Cristina~Sorry about all the drama Drama sucks!!! Thanks for the pic comments And yes..a lot of purses have pink in them now. They're just too cute, I love them all.

Mindee~I woke up at 5am too. Ugh..I hate waking up that early. Sorry the kids are sick. I hope they feel better soon.

Well..Fonzo's temp went up to 100.7 last night. I put this neck pillow (that I keep in the freezer) on him..and that seemed to help a little bit. He took some meds that lowered his fever too. So now its 99.7. So its going down a little bit. He says he still feels like crap though. I dunno whats wrong with him. Its not a cold..and its not the flu (at least I dont think it is). I didnt tell him this..but I was having nightmares about him dying all night long!!! My mom started off with a fever and well ya. My freaking issues always come out when he gets sick, I hate it so much.

Anyways..I'm gonna go and lay down with him..BBL
Old 04-16-2008, 05:56 PM   #52  
kitty Momo

omg - don't lay too close to him Francie! Isn't that horrible? I just don't want you to get sick too. Maybe he just ate something bad? Hope he is feeling better. Florida would be fun, you are stationed for how long in a place?? You guys are seeing the country, that must be exciting! Thanks about the name, just was curious.

Mindee- to little Logan and can't wait for the hearing test results!

Cristina- Ain't Gaby the cutest?? I know, I am her mom....lol We were in the car w/ Rach and she ((Gaby)) said I was her best mother and Rach was her best sister and Rach said "thanks" and Gaby replies "you are welcome sister"....lol - cracked me up.

So, just pooping in, ok popping in...finger happy w/ typos! Honest. Ate a bagel w/ turkey for breakfast and am starving for lettuce!!! Too bad that doesn't last because by 10pm I want a carb of some sort.

Heading out to look at a sceond shop for a bathing suit. Went to the warehouse and they had some but were way too old looking for Gaby. One was pink w/ roses on it. Would have been way too granny for Gaby. I guess I should just go to Target or Freddies and be done w/ it.

American Idol results tonight! And the debate....that should be fun! Good time to plan a carb snack. lol

Hope Logan and Fonzo are feeling better!!

Last edited by Mom2Gaby; 04-16-2008 at 05:59 PM.
Old 04-16-2008, 11:27 PM   #53  

just popping in here while I have a second before I shut down and go to bed!

The doctor's appointment, well....it was more like a "we haven't been here in a couple of weeks, so we thought we would stop by" kind of visit. He listened to Brandon's heart and lungs. Then asked if we had any questions or concerned. Then we started talking about Brandon's progress report, which we brought with us, and the doctor read. Then he told us to schedule an appointment with the ENT that the letter suggested. So, I get to call first thing tomorrow morning to try and schedule him an appointment for next Wednesday. I am just hoping and praying that they have an appointment open late enough for us! Other wise I will have to call the doctor's office and see if they can give us a referral to an ENT.

Francie~ I hope Fonzo's fever breaks soon!

SusieQ~ I have those days as well, and it is usually when I have three kids running around driving me crazy! Your favorite girl got the big old boot on American Idol tonight!
Old 04-16-2008, 11:34 PM   #54  
I was born this way hey!

S/C/G: Not telling/Shh/150

Just a quick update..Fonzo's fever finally broke. His temp is back to normal. He seems to be back to his old self. I think sleeping all day helped some. I have no idea what was wrong w/him..but good thing it didnt last for the rest of his leave. Anyhoo...we're gonna go eat dinner & watch Spiderman now. (I'm in a superhero mood tonight, lol). BBL
Old 04-17-2008, 12:42 AM   #55  
~Believe~

S/C/G: XXX/-155/140

Red face Hello.

Hello.

Only 6 and 1/2 hrs to go!!! I so wished I could have left early this morning too (left early last week using up my Floating Holiday)........I am just not in the mood to work today. lol. Coming in yesterday evening was so beautiful I just wanted to keep on drivin. lol.

Suzy Q -- Aw I am sorry didn't mean to confuse ya! I think as long as you have your taxes in on time, then those dates will apply, that is what I gathered from the site anyways.

Cristina -- Yeah I am the anti-Kohls lady. lol. Not that I dislike them, just not my "thing". lol. I am more of a Wally World shopper or online shopper. lol. I hate clothes shopping. Maybe once I am down to that Size 000 then I won't mind as much. (Kidding........I only want to get down to Size 00......)

Francie -- Aw I hope Fonzo feels better soon. I felt icky when I woke up yesterday evening. Did not want to go into work, but did not want to use up my personal time either. lol.

Mindee -- hope all is well with the kiddos.

Well my mom is *tentavily* coming up May 22nd-25th. She is putting in those days for vacation. I requested May 25th off since we are going to be working new schedules by then. (If I get the 1st choice I chose.) I don't want to have to rush to take her home and then rush to come back to work. I hope it is nice those days. It would suck if it was all rainy. But at least we will be together (hopefully) I guess that is all that matters, right?

Big
Old 04-17-2008, 11:50 AM   #56  

just popping in here while I have a quick chance to do so!

Marissa is laying down, and Logan is watching Yo Gabba Gabba, but he will be going to take a nap here shortly. I did a mini photo shoot with Marissa, and a couple of shots with Logan. I am in the process of putting them on Myspace, so if you all have me on there, check them out and tell me what you think!

I actually stepped on the scale this morning and it was reading 233.8! I an really happy about that!

Francie~ That is great that Fonzo's fever broke! It sounds like just a 24 hour bug of some sort.

Sassy~ I know what you mean, it has been really nice here lately. Tommy wanted to close the blinds when I was cuddling with Brandon, but since the sun was still up I had him leave them open! I love this time of year! I hope things work out and you can have the time off to be with your mom!
Old 04-17-2008, 01:32 PM   #57  
kitty Momo

Good Morning -

Katy - Where ARE you?? Hope you and the family are having a great week!

Francie - Thanks for the myspace add! I am glad Fonzo is feeling better and you didn't catch anything, of course, you are a superhero! lol

Mindee- Yes, *my* girl Kristy Lee. I think I almost teared up when she was told she was leaving. I felt bad for her all of a sudden, maybe because she followed her dream and didnt even get her horse back?? I really wanted Brooke to go first, she does this annoying pout w/ her mouth and talks over the judges when they review her singing. Yeah, for Carly though! She is my favorite female singer.
Congrats on the 233.8!! Also, cross fingers for an afternoon appt for Brandon!

Sassy - Don't worry, I am always confused. I checked out the link and answered the questions and it figured I would get back $1500 and going by my SSN it will go out on June 20th! Yippeeee, I need a beach trip.
You have some days off now????

My dinner last night was green beans and cottage cheese. lol I only did that because Gab and I went to Target and bought her swimsuit. Stopped by the snacks/deli thingie area and grabbed some pizza. They are very small indi pizza's and I ate mine. Gab didn't finish all of hers so when in the car driving home I opened the box and started eating her's. She didn't mind, I asked her *cough *cough.
I. Swear. To. God. I . Made. A. Mess!!!!!! Pizza sauce squirted all over me, down my arm , all over my front, on my jeans. You think I was being attacked. After the first few blobs it was "what the heck" and I grabbed another slice. I mean I was already a mess, can't get any worse. It felt like the Food God's making me feel guilty or something. WhatEVER, I enjoyed every bite. And the cool thing is the sauce came out of the clothes in the wash.
Put Gab in bed at 7:30 and watched the Debate until 9pm and switched over to Americanm Idol , munched on ice and ate a banana.
That was it, none too exciting. I am almost done w/ Bookends.

Hello to Cristina , Sue, Jules!!

Last edited by Mom2Gaby; 04-17-2008 at 01:44 PM.
Old 04-17-2008, 03:14 PM   #58  

I did start to feel bad for her when Brooke was trying to tell her not to think about it, that they didn't know what the results were yet. I am just so happy that David Cook is still in!

I am torturing myself right now. I am watching 101 Incredible Celebrity Slim Downs. It is from 2007, so I have seen this one already, but it just irks me on some of these celebrities!

Logan is in his room, supposed to be taking a nap, but instead he is screaming help. I have checked on him and there is absolutely nothing wrong with him. He seems to have relaxed on screaming but he is avoiding to take a nap! Looks like a walk or something to get some fresh air tonight for all!

oh yeah....Brandon has an appointment on his birthday at 3:50 with the ENT!

Last edited by tommysgirl18; 04-17-2008 at 03:15 PM.
Old 04-17-2008, 03:20 PM   #59  
kitty Momo

Mindee- yikes, at least Logan isn't in there yellin fire! lol I like David Cook, I will place my bet on him winning American Idol.

I walked 2 miles! Yeah, in my old Keds to boot - I really need to make an effort to do something. lol
Teacher emailed regarding Gab and she is seeing an improvement and keep up the hard work. That was sweet but I really think Gab knows her stuff she just doesn't like to be wrong so she says "I don't know a lot".
Bought some chicken tenderloin and more green beans and some fuji apples. Need to go spend time w/ my kids so chat later!
Old 04-17-2008, 03:29 PM   #60  
One day at a time

Hiya ladies...

SASSY...hoping you get the 25th off. Can't believe May will be in so soon...geez, where has the time gone. This month just flew by. Enjoy your days off! Yeah, I don't care much for clothes shopping but once in a while I like to get a couple of new things. I don't want to look like a bag lady another summer, lol.

MINDEE...hoping you get an afternoon appt. and on the 233.8!! Hoping the kids are feeling better today...the avatar is too cute!

FRANCIE...glad to hear Fonzo's fever broke and he is feeling better. I liked the Spiderman movies...didn't like Batman so much or some of the others but Spiderman was actually okay.

SUSAN...I've not had the pizza at Target but everytime I am there it smells soooo good and I've been tempted. I like Pizza Hut pizza but no one else does. I'm picturing you eating it in the car So did you get Gaby a cute little bikini? Or a one piece? While in Kohl's yesterday I passed by the kids clothes and OMG! The little girls stuff is just the cutest! They had a bunch of cute little dresses and bikini's.

HIYA JULES, KATY & SUE!

Nothing much going on today. Went to wally world and bought groceries, then got gas, and stopped at the post office. I did my Denise Austin dvd and the 1 mile WATP before I left. Just have 20 minutes of weights to do later, whenever. Came home put the groceries up and did my 4 mile WATP...exciting life I lead eh? Nothing else going on...same old crap, different day.

Still trying to get this book read and I am finally almost finished! About 20 more pages and then I start a new one, yay! Slow reading month for sure. I WILL be spending the weekend catching up...picking out 3 books to read.

Anywho...hoping everyone is having a good day!
Closed Thread