Closed Thread

Old 04-14-2008, 07:21 PM   #31  
One day at a time

S/C/G: 220/191/186

Hello ladies...

I'm here! Just been a crazy weekend. Friday was V's BD of course so was busy all day. Then had Chase over for the day and after his mother picked up up I couldn't concentrate on anything. Sunday, was shot! Then the time just got away from me today. Busy, busy...did my exercise before leaving the house for errands and had it planned to mow today. I did mow, the front when I returned from errands, then had to run out again for Josh. Came back mowed the back and was time to jump in the shower and head to the show at 3:15, just got back from there. Went to see Street Kings I think it was called....terrible I can't remember the name of the movie...the one with Keanu Reeves sp?...it was good! Of course now it is time to cook dinner. Saturday I took Chase to see Nims Island, with Jodie Foster...loved it! Really cute movie. Anywho...I will be back tomorrow and do some catching up.

Have a good one ladies!
Old 04-14-2008, 10:51 PM   #32  
kitty Momo

Yeah, Cristina is back!!

Hi Mindee!!

I feel bloated, ate a slice of pizza at the movie. I don't know why I had chicken earlier in the day, I shouldn't have been hungry, just smelled so good. I feel so weak, wish I hadn't done it now.

Alvin was cute. I would like to see Nims Island too! Saw a preview tonight, always like Jodie Foster.

Finishing up laundry and need to get Gab to bed and on to Bachelor!\

See ya tomorrow!
Old 04-14-2008, 11:14 PM   #33  
starting over again......

S/C/G: 261.4/261.4/200

Height: 5'4"

nothing really changed since my last post!

oh, did I forget to tell you all how much I absolutely HATE neighbors! our next door neighbors have been arguing nonstop, but they seem to have quieted down for now! I was trying to get Brandon to sleep while watching DWTS, and a male and female were arguing and throwing stuff and what not. Finally at 9:30pm I stood up and banged on the wall, and all was quiet until our neighbor and the girl that was there started arguing!
Old 04-15-2008, 03:14 AM   #34  
I was born this way hey!

S/C/G: Not telling/Shh/150

Height: 5'3

Hello all

Nothing much to say really. Had another lazy day with Fonzo. We'll be going to Seattle for the day tomorrow (well, today, lol). I'm excited and will be taking lots of pics, because it could be our last time there.

I've been craving sweets & meat non stop and I have no idea why. Its really weird, lol.

Anyhoo...I'm gonna go back to watching 50 First Dates, I love that movie. Oh ya..just wondering..does anyone watch Paradise Hotel 2???

Nighty nite!!
Old 04-15-2008, 12:47 PM   #35  
kitty Momo

It is Tuesday!!

Thank goodness.

Francie - Do you know where you are going after being stationed in WA? I have only driven thru Seattle, I especially loved north of up to the Canadian border. I also thought Olympia was beautiful. Hope you guys have fun!!

Mindee- We have noisy neighbors too, young couple who like to come awake at 2am in the morning and who think everything is funny. I don't know what they are laughing at but I wish they were quite.

I finished Mr Maybe last night and I have Bookends to read next, both by Jane Green.
I also wanted to get I was told there'd be cake by Sloane Crosley and 2 by Jennifer Weiner Certain Girls and Good in Bed.

Going to make an effort to eat clean today, yesterday was a disaster w/ pizza and peanut butter toast late at night. I need to wrap up this weight loss thing and get into maintaining, it has been a whole year in May, pete sakes.

Drama w/ Rach but what else is new? I just want to run away w/ my tax money! lol Take Gabster of course, she is a sweety and the only daughter I really can stand to be around. Now how horrible does THAT sound?? It is true though.

k- nothing much to chatter about w/. the day just starting! Hope you all have a lovely Tuesday!

Last edited by Mom2Gaby; 04-15-2008 at 12:47 PM.
Old 04-15-2008, 03:03 PM   #36  

well, we got Brandon's progress report today!!!

This is the progress report from his teacher

The goal: Brandon will follow classroom routines with verbal direction.

4/4/08~ Achieved/Maintained; 4/15/08~ At Sufficient Rate - Brandon is doing a great job!

The goal: When in the appropriate situation, Brandon will verbalize wants and needs to other.

4/4/08~ At Sufficient Rate; 4/15/08~ At Sufficient Rate - 4/4/08~ Brandon is primarily making gestures but is attempting to use words to communicate in the classroom. 4/15/08~ Brandon is attempting to verbalize his wants and needs.

The goal: When given the appropriate materials, Brandon will match ten basic colors, including: red, orange, yellow, green, blue, purple, pink, brown, black, and white.

4/4/08~ At Sufficient Rate; 4/15/08~ At Sufficient Rate

This is the progress report from his Speech and Language

The goal: Student will sequence CV (Consonant/Vowel) syllables using simple sounds (p,b,t,d,m,n).

4/4/08~ Achieved/Maintained

The goal: Student will sequence VC (Vowel/Consonant) syllables using simple sounds (p,b,t,d,m,n).

4/4/08~ At Sufficient Rate
4/4/08~ This is very difficult for Brandon. Keep working on it at home!!!

The goal: Student will sequence 2 syllable words with initial and medial sounds inclusion.

4/4/08~ Not applicable this period

The goal: Student will improve receptive vocabulary.

The goal: Student will complete formal language testing.

4/4/08~ Not applicable this period

The goal: Student will increase Mean Length of Utterance to 1-3 words.

4/4/08~ Brandon is using primarily gestures combined with an attempt to speak in the classroom.

all in all, he is doing great! we have a couple areas that we need to work on, but we can tell that he is already making progress here at home!

as for our noisy neighbors, the office manager called me this morning to see why we didn't call the cops last night. I told her that after having to bang on the wall, they had stopped. She told me that she was writing up the neighbor whose name is actually on the lease, and informed her that this is a warning. If she has to say something to her two more times after this, then it is cause for eviction. The lady behind her is the one that called the office this morning. I normally have to walk by the office to take garbage to the dumpster before getting the mail, so I was going to mention something then.
Old 04-15-2008, 04:32 PM   #37  
One day at a time

Okay, once again time has gotten away from me, ugh! I PROMISE I will catch up tomorrow! Spent too much time on myspace doing nothing and then realized I forgot round two fo exercise which I just finished and still have round three to do before starting dinner, ugh! Had errands this morning and didn't get back until about 12:30 so...sorry I'll be back tomorrow for sure.

Hope everyone had a great day! The sun is finally shining here and it is beautiful! Windy as heck, but nice and warm! Later...
Old 04-15-2008, 08:03 PM   #38  
I was born this way hey!

Susan~Nope, we dont know yet. We're both sick of waiting. But we put in orders for FL or VA. I hope we get FL.

Well..I'm back from Seattle. I got my bday presents. YAY!! I also took a few pics. I'm gonna upload them all later because right now, I'm gonna take a much needed nap. We did a lot of walking around today and my legs & feet are tired.
Old 04-15-2008, 09:17 PM   #39  
~Believe~

S/C/G: XXX/-155/140

Wink Hey Ya'All

Hey Ya'All........

Happy Tuesday Night!!! Well the weather is a lot better that is for sure, of course it gets better when I am here at work! lol. It was simply gorgeous on the way into work this evening. Supposed to be nice all weekend -- we'll see. lol.

Suzy Q - Sunrise is just beautiful to watch. Its not just animals, but they go to different places in the world, but most of them all have animals in them. The Gov't "Bonus" checks are supposed to be mailed out the beginning of May, depending on the last two #'s of your social security #. Here is the link if you wanna check when you'll be getting your check or depost.

Cristina -- Wow you've been busy girlie! lol.

Mindee -- I am with ya, our neighbors are a pain too. They argue alot, party A LOT and also bang on our walls when we are watching tv -- at a normal level, yet they can be as loud as they want!! lol.

Have a Great Night All!!

Old 04-15-2008, 09:53 PM   #40  
ugggg.....

well...long time no post....sorry about that....

final answer on Ryan...he is leaving May 9 and are you ready for this....going to Tacoma, Wa with his friend Tony. Tony will be here visiting family and when he flies back, Ry is going to try to catch the same flight. He may still end up in Portland, but Adam and his girlfriend have yet to find jobs and aren't in a hurry to move from the sister's floor at his point which worries Ry. I am truly going to miss my boy.

Teri and baby Dominic are doing great. Teri got a promotion & raise. The store is getting a new manager who is supposed to be a real @itch. Dave got time for his violation of probation, but it looks like he will get out in August. At this point Teri is willing to wait. I am hoping he will actually be a changed man and keep his promises. I stil see little things that make me think that he won't but I am keeping my mouth shut.

Hubby and I have been having the same stupid problems...he's controlling and doesn't realize how nasty the words he speaks to me are and I am about at the end of my patience and am snapping back which of course makes me a #itch.

I'll be back for individuals later....I PROMISE!!

for those watching AI...loved David Cook and Jason tonight...and Brooke of course....though I think the three boys will be the final three...

luv you all!!!
Old 04-15-2008, 09:56 PM   #41  
ugggg.....

quickie for Francie---I guy I actually used to babysit for is career navy--he and his wife loved being stationed in VA--they loved the beach and it was still close enough for them to see both their families..
Old 04-15-2008, 10:42 PM   #42  

just popping in to see how you are all doing!

Jules~ It is good to hear from you! I hope for every ones sake, that Dave really has changed and he isn't just saying that.
Old 04-16-2008, 02:26 AM   #43  
I was born this way hey!

Jules~I've heard mixed things about VA..so I'm kinda unsure what to think about it..

Okay..I've uploaded my pics..so if you have me on myspace..you can check them out They're in the Seattle folder. (if you wanna add me, let me know )

Anyways..I think Fonzo is getting sick. He's all shaky and isnt hungry, which isnt like him at all. I freakin knew one of us was gonna get sick too. It started raining on us while we were in Seattle. Ugh..I hope its not the flu.

Well..its like 11:26pm right now and I'm finally gonna eat dinner, lol. I know..its really bad to eat this late..but I passed out when we came home from Seattle..and I wasnt hungry when I woke up (plus that and we had no food, lol). So ya..I'm gonna make a light sandwich and watch Medium.

Nighty nite everyone!!

Last edited by Shopaholic1204; 04-16-2008 at 02:27 AM.
Old 04-16-2008, 01:28 PM   #44  
kitty Momo

Good Morning - it is hump day, not that that means anything to me. ha

Mindee- Wonderful progress report on Brandon! I am sure he will be fine.

Jules - I think it will be David Cook who takes it all. I think Brooke will be the next to go, only because Kristy Lee seems to have super clued herself to the stage.....and while I like Carley out of the ladies, I don't think she will get it. Tacoma?? Maybe he will make his way down to Portland?? Wonderful about Teri!

Francie- Virgina looks so pretty but Florida would be my choice for the warm weather and beaches!! btw- how did your husband get the nickname Fonzo? Hope he is feeling better! I want to see the Seattle pictures!!

Sassy - What channel is Sunrise? Thanks for the link I will go look. I guess my main question is will all us late filers still make the May send out date for the checks? You would think they would have to process them and all?? Why am I so f -ing confused.....I will go look at the link - lol

Cristina- You owe us indi's!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol jk - Wow, sounds like you are way busy. Miss you.

Katy - How are you??? Crappy weather, huh?? Freezing my arse off and looking for swim suits still for Gaby. There is a Swim Suit warehouse in SE I might take a look at....or there is one out in Beaverton.

Sue - Hey!! Come chat, we miss you. Hope your mother is doing ok, sending warm thoughts to you both!!

k- on the run!! I weighed and am close to 164, so I think I will be back to that weight by Friday. After my wild cheesebread weekend and pizza at the movie disaster. I munched a whole bag of ice since Sunday so have to go buy another one.

OMG!!! Best news and I almost forgot....Gaby lost her first (1st) tooth this morning!!!! How exciting, she was so proud and kept poking the hole with her finger. She is growing up!!!

k- better get, chat later.

Last edited by Mom2Gaby; 04-16-2008 at 02:01 PM.
Old 04-16-2008, 02:09 PM   #45  
One day at a time

Hello ladies...

SUSAN...you better keep that man of yours! Anyone who can make strawberry shortcake is a keeper in my book! Lol Bet it was delicious! Yay for Gaby losing her first toofie! I remember the days...stupid me kept the kids teeth in an envelope-don't ask me why-and one of the kids found them, lol. Ah, they were smart anyway and already knew that I was the tooth fairy. Hey, I think you will like the book Good In Bed...I loved it! I am fighting to get the one I am reading done. This has not been a good reading month for me at all.

SASSY...you don't like Khol's, omg! Are you sick woman? Just kidding...I'm not much of a Kohl's shopper, more of a Penney's & Dillards shopper but I did make a trip there this morning, lol. They have had some really cute babydoll tops and I grabbed a couple...can't beat the sales either. IKEA...been meaning to go there but haven't made it. Thanks for the 100 calorie snack post but come on...who is going to eat one strawberry newton and give one away? Not me, lol! Of course I've not tried them...I try my best to avoid the cookie aisle but sometimes ya just gotta have a cookie, or I do anyway.

KATY...WTG on the pound and moving the ticker! You are getting it done missy. I saw your stats on the side...didn't realize you are down to 176

SUE...I have to say, this year has been a weird one for sure with the weather. Warm one day and freezing the next. We just had the temps dip down to freezing a couple of nights ago after some beautiful days. Now if this wind will stop blowing so hard it will be perfect!

FRANCIE...I am not sure why I hadn't looked at your pictures before but I loved them all! The ones of you Fonz on New Years Eve were too cute! You guys make a cute couple! Love the purse! I've noticed a lot of pink in purses this spring...may have to get one. Sorry about the friend stabbing you in the back. We like to think when high school is over the little drama is too but I think some people just don't change. In other words, been there done that.

MINDEE...yay to Brandon's report! Seems he is adjusting well to going to school. UGH neighbors! Sorry you guys have to deal with that. You would think people would be considerate...I wouldn't want everyone knowing my business, lol. Guess some people just don't care. Hope it gets better and they quiet down.

JULES...I too hope Dave isn't just bs'ing and does change. Teri has one baby to take care of and she doesn't need another. to her for the promotion! I wish I was like you and could keep my mouth shut, lol! Sounds like Ryan has a good head on his shoulders and I would say so you don't have to worry about him. But...being a mother I know you will. I think we will always worry about our kids and miss them! Sorry dh is being a butthead, hugs to you.

And speaking of drama Susan...have my own little drama going on again with J & C. Only it's not so little, in my eyes anyway. I don't want to get into it though and I am butting out but I had to have my say so first. I am only looking out for what's best otherwise I wouldn't bother. But today I decided no more! I said my last bit about the situation and it won't come up again, not from me anyway. I can't take the stress anymore. It's been eating at me and I've not been doing so well with staying op. The exercise is still good but the eating...well, let's just say I am a stress eater. I think I may have an ulcer now too, ugh! Did get in 65 minutes of exercise and as soon as I get off this thing will do my second and last round for the day which is a 50 minute dvd. I think the exercise is saving me...working out my frustrations for sure. But at the same time it gives me time to think and that is something I don't need to be doing, lol. Anywho...that's about all I have for now.

Hoping all is well with everyone. Have a good day ladies!

P.S. I forgot to add that I did lose 2 pounds last week! Aiming for another 2 this WI, not sure if that will happen with the stress eating but today, so far, I have it under control.

Last edited by FrouFrou; 04-16-2008 at 02:11 PM.
Closed Thread