3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   Support Groups (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/support-groups-122/)
-   -   Herbal Magic Gal's ! (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/support-groups/135976-herbal-magic-gals.html)

ChristinaBeke 04-04-2008 05:12 PM

WI went good today -1/2 lb down.(171.2) still good :cheer: .

Ya I today went in and changed this time into my tank top and boxers. and I feel better knowing I dont have jeans on that weigh 2lbs on to my weight. and I got to show off my Sz 14 jeans to the counsllor today she was Happy and exicted for me ! :woohoo::woohoo:

sehh 04-04-2008 11:29 PM

Hi I am Sandy in Edmonton and have just started herbal magic on March 17. I am hoping I may join your blog and I am trying to find some online support to share a few ideas and recipes etc.
the diet thing in NOT a new conception for me. I yo yo so uch I am just sick and tired of it...

A little about myself:
Age 46
height5' 7''
Weight start 218
Mini Goal 195
by When June 4 (my daughters graduation)
Goal 160
sept 1--

I am married 24 years with a son who is 21 and a daughter who just turned 18. I have a 28 year old step daughter (step stressed only for vanity for my age) who has given us a wonderful grandson who is 3. I just love that little man and want to be around for a long time for him.

I started at 218 and current is 210.8. I am quite please with this number for 3 weeks. I have not really gone excesizing at all just walking my dog...but hope to change that next week. Well I am going to go a read back a few pages and hope to hear from someone soon..take care

ChristinaBeke 04-04-2008 11:35 PM

:carrot: Welcome Sandy !

Here I have made a threading hoping for other HM Girls to find there way here. I'm christina33 married 13yrs this 04/08 and mom to Brodie 6 & Emily 2(04/10) I live in Windsor,Ont.
Lost 15lbs & 30inches from HM in 6wks. :carrot:

Congrats on you Weight loss . 218 and current is 210.8. in 3wks time. what kind of inches off ?

sehh 04-04-2008 11:37 PM

I just posted something but I don't know were it went.....new to herbal magic

Sandy

ChristinaBeke 04-04-2008 11:42 PM

I always do that too with... Previewing it and not submiting it.. please repost !

sehh 04-05-2008 12:04 AM

Hi I am a loser--my son is home from work and helped me--I didn't realize it shows on the last page thought it showed past to present.....I actually have not been measured yet...this wednesday I will get my first numbers and I am kind of excited about it. I can sure feel it in my jeans...I don't feel like a stuffed sausage quite so much...

sehh 04-05-2008 12:05 AM

well off to make mu lunch and then off to bed...I have to work tomorrow :(

JuliaDH 04-05-2008 08:07 AM

:wave: Hi Sandi!

It is good to meet you! :D Hope we can all work together and make this journey more fun with some new girlfriends!

Congrats on your losses! :bravo: Have a good day at work.

Sassy Laurie 04-05-2008 11:11 AM

Joing Herbal Magic Today!

Hi everyone, just signed up to this and have no idea what I am doing yet. Just jointed this thread...hope that was correct thing to do. Anyways, I have spent the last month analysing all the optiona, LA, Jenny, Nutri etc and I have decided to go with Herbal Magic.

The decider for me was, I still need to be the mom in our house and cook for my family. My husband and son could benefit from lighter cooking as well so it just seemed like a win.win.

I live in a very small community and have about a 45 min. drive from the Herbal Magic office so I will only be driving in twice a week...hope this works for me. Look forward to hearing from others and following our progress.

Sassy Laurie
317/264/199
:smug:

TrudyF 04-05-2008 01:24 PM

Welcome to Sandy and Laurie.. Its great to see some new people in here..

I am Trudy. Married for 24 years to the same guy. LOL. 3 kids.
23yo married daughter and grand daughter that is 6 weeks..
21yo daughter lives in Toronto and 17 yo son still at home.
We live just outside of Alliston ONtario.

Christina: I laughed when I read about you taking your clothes off to weigh.. I have also thought about it.. Hahaha. I do take off my sweater and go in a tank.

Well not much news in my weigh as of today.. I was going to go in today but ran out of time since they are only open till noon.. Hopefully Monday the scale gods will be good to me..
Sandy: I love the feeling of loose jeans.. Its the best.

HAve a great weekend girls, its really nice out today warm and sunny.. I love it.

TrudyF 04-05-2008 01:25 PM

So christina how did you get past that stall you had a couple of weeks ago?.. I feel like I am bouncing around the same couple of pounds for a while now.

ChristinaBeke 04-05-2008 04:18 PM

Welcome Laurie and Happy you found our Little HM thread !:carrot:
Wow a 45min drive. I cant see why it wouldn't work on only driving in 2xwk.
it only on work on how the food change is doing with you ! I did the same ting analyzing all the programs out there and choose this one because I have 2 other friends right at work on this and they are doing Great !

Hum Trudy I was changed to the Chicken & Eggs,Greens Veggies Dietby the Councillors
at the center.
It took me a few weeks to get over the Bump I was stuck at for 2.5wks but that took me a few to get there. I had changed my diet before going to HM and took off 5lbs(water) So I was already staring my weigh lose area.

JuliaDH 04-05-2008 05:02 PM

:welcome:Laurie!

I made the choice to go Herbal Magic for the same reasons.

I do find it takes alittle more time to convert the recipies to feed the 5 of us. But so far everyone has liked everything.

But after being afraid for a few days about running out of portions. I realized how much food it really is and now am having a hard time getting it all in. I also learned that it actually takes time to eat health. Have to schedule the day more carefully. Since I really never took time to each bfast or lunch. But dinner and snacking lots after the kids went to bed!

Have a great weekend!

TrudyF 04-06-2008 09:59 AM

Morning All...

Julia - My biggest down fall was snacking after supper.. Also around 4 pm too.
The 4pm snack time I changed to coffee and usually an orange. But I still struggle with the after dinner snacking.. I find if I have cottage cheese mixed with pinapple (really good) keeps me full and snack-free till bedtime. My couselors told me that they are working on a new menu that includes the "100
calorie" packs of snacks.. Cookies etc. For 1 free exchange. I tried one and they are good and with a coffee keeps you from eating a whole bag of cookies.

TrudyF 04-06-2008 10:01 AM

Christina- Do you find it hard to stick with just the chicken, eggs and green veg diet? There is not much selection.