3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   Support Groups (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/support-groups-122/)
-   -   Herbal Magic Gal's ! (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/support-groups/135976-herbal-magic-gals.html)

TrudyF 03-28-2008 04:35 PM

Yay Julia.. Doesn't it feel good to loose? I just love the feeling of loose jeans..
Congrats on the 1.5lbs

Interesting story Ashley.. I like to flirt as well but I think I am getting a bit too old for that now.. I always thought, nothing is wrong with a bit of flirting as long as you go home with your hubby at the end of the night. Which of course I always did..
Sounds like you had a great time.

TrudyF 03-28-2008 04:36 PM

I also like the idea of having to report to someone about my weight. I think it keeps me under control..

JuliaDH 03-28-2008 05:58 PM

My husband is ticked. He wanted to be the one I report to. But honestly He means well. But sounds so insincere or judgemental. He is and always has been a fitness buff. So if it comes easy for him it should for me too. His ego is bruised. He just doesn't get it.

ChristinaBeke 03-28-2008 07:45 PM

Poor DH Julie. I hope he understands sometimes you need people in your like that can look on the other side if the winter at things and be your other support team too ! "HUGS"

TrudyF 03-29-2008 09:14 AM

Julia.. I feel for ya too. Sometimes I think people need to do this on their own or with someone that really understands how hard it is to lose weight. Men can lose weight so fast. Just by cutting out a few extras they drop the pounds.
My husband says "if you want to lose weight just stop eating" Yeah right..

Is he mad cause the cost is high or just feels that he can help you better?

Good luck to you and I know you can do it.

TrudyF 03-29-2008 09:16 AM

Yay Christina on the .5 lbs. Thats great since you also lost a couple earlier too.

I am always scared when I loose a couple that they won't stay off. My weight flucuates so much from day to day.

TrudyF 03-29-2008 09:17 AM

Well I got 20 posts now.. I am running out of stuff to talk about..Hehe

TrudyF 03-29-2008 09:18 AM

I was supposed to weigh in yesterday but I didn't make it to town. Maybe I will go this morning.

We have a 50th birthday party to go to tonight and they are serving Pizza.. aaaaargh.. that is one of my favorites..

JuliaDH 03-29-2008 10:53 AM

Nah he is not mad about the cost. He just wants to me to rely on him more. But I can't do that when some of the emotional eating is caused by him. I really need a third party:listen: to remind me not to eat to piss him off or to pity myself cause he's acting jerky. And to value myself despite what is going on around me.:goodvibes

TrudyF 03-29-2008 12:48 PM

Yeah I can really relate to that Julia.

Is this site crazy slow or is it my computer?

ChristinaBeke 03-30-2008 05:30 PM

Well ladies how was your weekened ?

I was busy home with the kids and went shopping.
Sunday shopping again.

Was a good Gal this weekend,eat good this weekened.

How about yous?
what do you think you took off this weekened ?

I think I did about 1-2lbs off.

JuliaDH 03-30-2008 05:53 PM

Saturday nite was challenging. I was our once a month date. And I am still learning the program. Went to East Side Marios. Instead of worrying about counting servings. I just ate 1/2 of the portion. And healthier choices of course. Been very good today! I dont want to cheat. Worked out my mini goals to Oct. Our 10 year anni and I want 60 lbs to be gone by then!

JuliaDH 03-30-2008 10:23 PM

Ok I have noticed my first pattern. I am hording portions fearful of running out by the end of the day. Like tonight now I am short 2 protein, 1 fruit, 1veg but I am not hungry and I dont want to eat after 9 pm.

TrudyF 03-30-2008 10:31 PM

My day today was not so good. I had the hangover munchies. Non stop eating pretty much all day..

I hope I don't gain too much on Monday. I think it will be mostly water weight if I do.. I don't know why I do these things.. Sticking to this diet is hard on the weekends.

I'm glad you both did well this weekend and stuck with the program.. You will be rewarded on Monday's weigh-in.

TrudyF 03-30-2008 10:33 PM

I do know that I will be right back on tomorrow and cheat free. That is the best thing about doing this. I used to say "oh well, I cheated I might as well eat for the rest of day"
I am going to stick with this...