3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   Support Groups (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/support-groups-122/)
-   -   Herbal Magic Gal's ! (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/support-groups/135976-herbal-magic-gals.html)

ashleymorgan 03-27-2008 04:11 PM

Okay I'm BACK!!!!!

I was in Las Vegas for my stagette! It was a wild weeekend of partying & shopping! Thought that I was going to gain with all the Alcohol but I lost 2.5!!! I really paid attention to what I was eating and did not overindulge. Here are my current stats....

weight was 192 now 181 lost 11lbs in 3 weeks!
inches lost so far...9.25 sweet!~

Sorry I've missed out an all the fun. It's gonna take me some time to check everyones progress out.

Congrats on joining and believe me this is the best plan that I have ever been on.

See ya

ash

ashleymorgan 03-27-2008 04:20 PM

now I"m caught up. I hope no one has left me behind and joined another group. Julie you did the exact same thing as I did. I went for a consult a year ago and felt that because of the cost I could do it on my own. Well I need the support too. Hello to all the newbies!!!!

ashleymorgan 03-27-2008 04:20 PM

btw what is a ticker and how do you get one?

TrudyF 03-27-2008 05:25 PM

Hi Ashley.... Good to meet ya. Wow a stagette in VEGAS.. How fun is that?? When are you getting married?

The ticker is the little thingy at the bottom of all your posts to keep track of how much weight you have lost.
Congrats on the 2 lbs too.. Thats great when you can loose on vacation..

ChristinaBeke 03-27-2008 10:05 PM

Wow Ashley a stagette in Vegas Wow Sounds like Nughty Funnnn :cheers:

and you come back and weigh in -2.5lbs Good job !

and We miss ya not being here but you wore Out having fun and We didn't go anywhere on ya were All here. :hug:

and Good job Trudy too for you lose of -2lbs :carrot::carrot:

JuliaDH 03-27-2008 11:05 PM

Evening Gals!
I am still feeling overwhelmed by my stats.

34 yrs
hight? 5foot 2
Mini Goal? 200lbs
by When? Dec 08
Goal? 150lbs
By when? May 09

I go for my 2nd wiegh in and 1st measure tomorrow afternoon.

JuliaDH 03-27-2008 11:29 PM

Just thought I would add that I have been married 10 years this coming Oct and we have 3 kids ages 11,7, & 4. Stay at home mom with home child care business. Got to get it off...I have always been heavy:o but in 10 years I have put on almost 100 lb :eek: sshh don't tell my hubby. LOL Anyways its time to get control! You know when the light swith is on you cant ignore what is revealled! Anyone else have an aha moment?

TrudyF 03-28-2008 08:29 AM

Julia I never really had the "ahh" moment but I know the weight creeps up on you with out you really paying attention. A couple of lbs here and there and then your way up before ya know it.. I was so there about 2 months ago.. I just felt blah.. Very overweight and VERY uncomfortable. I am so happy I decided to bite the bullet and join Herbal magic. It was the cost that kept me away for a few years.
It sure is nice though to chat to others about this. People that can understand how you feel.

Thanks

TrudyF 03-28-2008 08:32 AM

Also I have to say I did the Atkins diet for about 1 year and now I think back its so unhealthy, with all that meat and fat.. No bread or fruit.. Crazy..

I lost only about 20lbs and gained about 40 back once I ate normally again.

TrudyF 03-28-2008 08:33 AM

What kind of diets have you guys tried? I have also done Weight Watchers. I did good for a while but never really stuck it out for the long term.

JuliaDH 03-28-2008 10:13 AM

I enjoyed Weight Watchers. But I struggled to get to meetings They are in the morning or at lunch or early evening. I have kids and a home child care business mix that in with a long distance truck driving husband. Time is a premium. I would have to hire a babysitter to go to WW and then when you still purchase supplements that you would take independent from WW program ie from GNC it doubles the price that it would cost for HM cause I can go to location at my convienence for support (1pm when I am down to 1kid who can handle a few minutes in the shop). And not pay a sitter $8 per hour out. Since asking 3 kids to sit an listen to fat people talk for 1 hour is not really an option LOL.

ashleymorgan 03-28-2008 11:09 AM

Yes vegas was a little naughty. Met an extremely hot man (hot like that has never been after me) that loved my curves. I almost thought for a moment "why the **** am I trying to lose weight when the hottest man just picked me up because of my curves" Nothing happened Ladies! Just some friendly flirting...But It's out of my system now! I'm getting married on 080808 the lucky 8 date. My fiance and I are also going to Cuba may 1 for a wedding. I can't wait to buy a new sundress for the occassion. He's in the process of losing weight too. He's down 15lbs. We both gained 40 when we met each other. Oh nights sitting on the couch cuddling with him and some chips and dip. Dining out and not working out like we were used to. Eating the same amount as him cause I don't want him to eat my fries. He's 6'4" and I'm 5'6" we shouldn't be eating the same amount.

Other diets that I have tried....Wild Rose herbal detox (Lost 9 lbs in 12 days) came back faster then ever and more! Did the work out with a buddy thing until I couldn't stand the girl anymore. Why I love the HM is because I am forced to report to someone non-biased in my life and can let them give me **** when I gain.

Sorry to blab for so long I'm a girl that loves to chat as you can see!

Good Luck to all! Great job on the losses! Keep it up!

Feeling good, looking great!

ash

ashleymorgan 03-28-2008 11:10 AM

How do I get a Ticker?

JuliaDH 03-28-2008 02:22 PM

Just back from weigh in. Down 1.5 lb already!:carrot:

ChristinaBeke 03-28-2008 04:35 PM

Trudy -Yahoo great job.:carrot:

I too went in got weighted in Down .5lb today :carrot:
Yes also like having someone to report to and guid me long and get me ideas!

Ashley isnt that the way you want to lose weight and a HOT Man loves your gooodies...hehe ~! Happy to hear you had a TON of fun.
and for your Ticker Get Posting up to 30 and you'll have option in you UserCp

Julia
Hum for the question on what other Diets have I tried
Zenacal took 20lbs off on 2months and stop becaue of effects..Eukk lest use say that & and I havent tried any others.:dizzy: