Old 03-03-2008, 08:19 PM   #91  
Day 1 back on plan...

S/C/G: 244/tickers/175

Hey look you two I made it to my 1000 post
Losing4another is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2008, 06:05 AM   #92  

Hey you 2
b, I am glad you are feeling better and came home!!
I was home sick yesterday with some sort of a 24 hr stomache bug, I am so sick of being sick!!!!
Anyway I reluctantly stepped on the scale today, I guessed 218 and was very surprised to see 210.7 on there!!!!!
Tomorrow I will hit the gym agin, giving myself today to make sure my tummy is ok!!!
Off to change my ticker
Tara
bgbrwnys101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2008, 06:50 AM   #93  

S/C/G: 236/221/136

Height: 5'7

Lorra- the pill was called Carters. I'm never taking it or any other laxative again although the past 2 days whenever I am drinking I start to feel sick again!! I'm wondering if it is not the pill and something related to aspartme? I drink ALOT of crystal light!!
So what was the 20 lb reward?
on your 1000th post!! That is major!!

T- I"m so jealous and happy for you at the same time!! My scale is not budging unless you count going up!! I'm sorry your still sick though!!
2beautiful2Bfat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2008, 08:41 AM   #94  
Day 1 back on plan...

T~ The stomach flu could be why your less than what you thought. Whatever works right As long as it doesn't come back. Try taking extra C.....I keep hearing how it only works for kids but whenever someone in the house is sick or I feel like I'm getting sick I take extra for a few days. It must be doing something right cause I either never get sick or get it and it's over with in 3 days or less ...when everyone else is still sick for a week or more.

B~ it could be the crystal light.....I get bad headaches when I drink to much of that. I try to water it down as much as I can stand when I do drink it. Try the flavored water...not as much in there. I wouldn't take anything like that if I were you either. Next time try something for PMS that helps with the bloating.
My reward was just a sticker It's doesn't sound like much but it means a lot. Then my 10% loss is a keychain and a charm for the 16th week I'm there. After that I think everything else has to do with goal weight and being a lifetime member which is making goal weight and staying there. I don't plan to make it that far this time around
Old 03-07-2008, 05:43 AM   #95  

Hey guys where are you?!?!?!?!?!
The scale went up today, but I started and was week and a half late, so It will be a rough one. Anyway I am staying on course. Taking a break from atkins, with plans to go back soon, for now am just watching what I eat and trying to makd healthy decisions. Atkins will restart March 17th, fitting with my other goal, one right on top of it!!!!
Great day you guys!!!
tAra
Old 03-07-2008, 07:39 AM   #96  

Sorry I was missing in action!! The past few days ever since I got sick I havemn't been able to get back on plan and I gave away my work out video and I've just been so depressed but I am picking myself up and throwing myself back on the wagon!! Truthfully I shoudl probabbly pull the wagon myself and give the horses a break!! I coudl use the exercise!! Anyways I'm doing phase one of the fat smash!! I need to do soemthing to jump start my weight loss again!! The scale has been bouncing between 199 and 201 and I am sick of it!! I am still hoping to get to 195 by st. Patty's witht he help of fat shmash!!

T- sorry abotu TOM hang in there!!

L- I'm switching to splenda sweetened drinks for the next 9 days and I'll see what happens. When I do drink CL: I put one to go packet into 3 bottles in stead of 1 liek it suggests so it is pretty watered down. Also I only have 2 packets a day! Who knows. I think nexct time I will try midol!1 good idea!!

Are you planning on quitting WW? You said you don't plan to make it that far?

I can't wait to have lost 10%!! I have 1 more pound to go!
Old 03-07-2008, 09:15 AM   #97  
Day 1 back on plan...

Hey T I was wondering the same thing...Where did you guys go Good luck hitting those goals...They are so easy to make yet so hard to keep

B~ Giving yourself a break sometimes it a good thing so don't beat yourself up. Just try not to to go to over board or you will have to lose it again.
Try to be careful with even the splenda...even to much of that gives me a headache. I guess it depends on how much is in it.
I don't plan on quitting WW....But I have a lot to lose to be a lifetimer ...I will have to stop for a while when we decide to try for a baby. If I wait until I hit a lifetimer goal I would have to put trying for another child off for ...probably another year or so. I will be 30 this year so I would like to get any more babies that are going to be ......here now or never if you know what I mean. I think I want to try for another 20 pounds (211) before trying though. If I put myself into WW a little better I could do that by say the end of may. If I happen to lose more great but I think my doctor would be happy with that. Not comes the hard part putting those goals into action
Old 03-08-2008, 06:11 AM   #98  

Hey guys
things are plugging along here, the gym was nice yesterday, especially the steam bath!!!!
B do you have comcast? they have a fitness section that has lots of neat workouts.
Have a great day you two!!
Tara
Old 03-08-2008, 07:11 PM   #99  

Well I am back on track. I started fat smash yesterday so today was day 2 and I feel good although i'm not sure how you can lose weight on this diet btu I'm going to give it a try!! Your not supposed to weigh yourself for 10 days but I plan on weighing in tomorrow just to make sure the scale is headed in the right direction!!

L- How does WW decide you are a lifetimer? I here you about trying for a babyI'm ready to start now!!

T- I don't have a TV!! I have a portable DVD player. I bought 2 workout videos yesterday adn did one and plan to do the other tonight or tomorrow.
Old 03-10-2008, 09:18 AM   #100  

Hey where are you?
Old 03-11-2008, 04:50 PM   #101  
Day 1 back on plan...

Hey ladies!

Sorry I've been MIA 3FC wasn't senting me reply emails so I didn't decide to look for myself until today. Not a lot of posts but some I missed.

B~ The decide on BMI I believe...however I think your allowed to make one a little above your normal BMI if you have atleast 10 % to lose. Me too but I don't want to be this size and pregnant. That only means your going to get even bigger afterward.

T~ How has atkins been coming along? I'm thinking about cutting some sugar from my diet. I know I've been eating way to much of it.

Last edited by Losing4another; 03-11-2008 at 04:51 PM.
Old 03-11-2008, 05:08 PM   #102  

L- so what is your final goal weight?
I feel like everyone around me is pregnant and it is making me antsy!! I hope I have twins! Do you think you can keep losing in the frist trimester? I've read that. I didn't gain alot in my pregnancies I think under 20 lbs.
Old 03-11-2008, 05:13 PM   #103  
Day 1 back on plan...

B~ I don't know I never settled on a pound goal. Sometimes I think I felt good at 175 (of course thought I was way fat but was okay with my size) if that makes sense at all. Then I think 150 however don't remember my feelings on that weight. The goal isn't to be thin it's just to feel comfy with myself.
I wouldn't try to LOSE while pregnant but you can't go wrong by eating fruits and veggies all low fat
Old 03-11-2008, 05:32 PM   #104  

I here you!! When I was 145 I thought I was the fattest on earth! Now I woudl kill to be that small!! I set my goal at 135 but I will reevaluate as I go along!

I'm not pregnant ..yet but I do wonder what will happen if I get pregnant. I'm so motivate dnow. Wil I be as motivated after a baby etc.. I also read that you can not gain any weight in your pregnancy although I have no idea how. DH says if you eat the same amoutn as always you wil stay the same weight because maybe takes a portion and you get the rest and then your body has to use up fat for energy so it all balances out? I don't really get it but I figure I will ask my OB when I need to. She made me promise to lose weight b4 the next baby so I really want to impress her. So far I am 8 lbs lighter than when I started my last pregnancy so not too bad.
Old 03-12-2008, 06:01 AM   #105  

b I am feeling the baby antsies too!!!!!!! I am starting to bug dh for another!!!
Anyway I have noticed that my major weight gain monthly is at the END of my period, not sure why, but I am up today to 215 and my period is gone. I remember this happening last month too...any ideas?
What exsactly is fat smash? I saw the book but was too cheap to buy it!!!!LOL
Off to the gym to kill myself on the treadmill!!!!!
Tara
I restarted Atkins yesterday