Closed Thread

Old 01-03-2008, 01:46 PM   #16  
My Evolution

S/C/G: Size 26/Size 18/Size 8

Height: 4'11"

Welcome chubby cat! Motivation is the something we all struggle with...I've gained and lost quite a bit a weight in my lifetime. All due to motivation. Stick with us and we will help you get through this !

CherryAutumn--Quite a few of us have a ways to go too but we will be with you on your journey. My BMI is really high--I'm considered morbidly obese so I feel ya!

Enygirl--Thanks! I am so proud of myself. Please take care of yourself and don't try to overdo it.

Last edited by Shay; 01-03-2008 at 01:47 PM.
Old 01-03-2008, 06:06 PM   #17  

S/C/G: 253/ticker/130

Height: 5'1

I've been sleeping on and off all day - this sucks! I probably won't go in tomorrow either... I hate being sick! It feels like my head is going to explode!!! It's nuts.

give me some feel better vibes girls!!!
Old 01-03-2008, 07:12 PM   #18  

S/C/G: 224/see ticker/130

Height: 5'1''

Enygirl- Feel better soon, it's hard to stay on a plan when you don't feel well

Baby Nicole- cute yorkie, I teach elementary special ed-what about u?
Old 01-03-2008, 10:50 PM   #19  
Lose Weight in 2008!

Height: 5' 3"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enygirl View Post
I've been sleeping on and off all day - this sucks! I probably won't go in tomorrow either... I hate being sick! It feels like my head is going to explode!!! It's nuts.

give me some feel better vibes girls!!!
Me too! I have the runs, tummy ache, and head ache! What about you?
Old 01-03-2008, 10:51 PM   #20  
Lose Weight in 2008!

Quote:
Originally Posted by teacher1 View Post
Enygirl- Feel better soon, it's hard to stay on a plan when you don't feel well

Baby Nicole- cute yorkie, I teach elementary special ed-what about u?
I teach middle school and high school Spanish.

Old 01-04-2008, 12:58 AM   #21  
so close, yet so far...

S/C/G: wanna be 135

Height: 5'3"

Happy New Year ladies! I am hoping for good things to happen in 2008 and I know it is up to me to make them come to fruition. I will admit to having had a wonderful time in Las Vegas.... ate a lot of rich foods which I normally would not have touched (Lobster Newburg! and a daily dose of good chocolate), but I was on vacation and walking around a lot, plus it was the holidays so I figured why not enjoy myself? I came back 2 lbs heavier, but have committed myself back on my WW plan and hope to continue my downward trend from here on out. I will admit too that today was tough--still a lot of sweets around the house, but I did get two 3.5 miles walks in today so hopefully my metabolism will be kind to me. I recommit to my regular healthy eating plan and will send the chocolates to work w/my sister tomorrow.

Welcome aboard fellow newbie short chicks!!!

Nicole, that is a cute Yorkie you have there. I just looked at your stats and we are the same height! I carry most of my weight in my belly and legs. Not much boobage to speak of for me, but a lot of junk in my trunk if you know what I mean

For those of you under the weather, I hope you all feel better soon.

Hey, I am 5'3" and have trouble finding jeans that fit right. The ones I do find that fit my behind have a bit of a gap at the back of my waist. I found a few great pairs by Lee before I went on vacation, but also found the new "right fit" Venezia jeans in Lane Bryant fit pretty darn good too, with no gap in the waist. I am a right fit yellow, size 2 Petite (I dunno why they reverted to these types of numbers.... I know I am a 14 or 16 in Lane Bryant clothes!) . These jeans look awesome with boots w/a slight heel on them. I also found another beautiful pair of jeans in Ann Taylor...a little pricier than I would like, but really nice looking and I bought them with some money my hubby won at craps, so why not splurge a little? Sorry to drone on and on about jeans, but I was so happy to find some good looking ones that actually "shrank" my ample booty! Do you guys have any good fashion finds to share?
Old 01-04-2008, 06:51 AM   #22  
Lose Weight in 2008!

Quote:
Originally Posted by melekalikimaka View Post
Happy New Year ladies! I am hoping for good things to happen in 2008 and I know it is up to me to make them come to fruition. I will admit to having had a wonderful time in Las Vegas.... ate a lot of rich foods which I normally would not have touched (Lobster Newburg! and a daily dose of good chocolate), but I was on vacation and walking around a lot, plus it was the holidays so I figured why not enjoy myself? I came back 2 lbs heavier, but have committed myself back on my WW plan and hope to continue my downward trend from here on out. I will admit too that today was tough--still a lot of sweets around the house, but I did get two 3.5 miles walks in today so hopefully my metabolism will be kind to me. I recommit to my regular healthy eating plan and will send the chocolates to work w/my sister tomorrow.

Welcome aboard fellow newbie short chicks!!!

Nicole, that is a cute Yorkie you have there. I just looked at your stats and we are the same height! I carry most of my weight in my belly and legs. Not much boobage to speak of for me, but a lot of junk in my trunk if you know what I mean

For those of you under the weather, I hope you all feel better soon.

Hey, I am 5'3" and have trouble finding jeans that fit right. The ones I do find that fit my behind have a bit of a gap at the back of my waist. I found a few great pairs by Lee before I went on vacation, but also found the new "right fit" Venezia jeans in Lane Bryant fit pretty darn good too, with no gap in the waist. I am a right fit yellow, size 2 Petite (I dunno why they reverted to these types of numbers.... I know I am a 14 or 16 in Lane Bryant clothes!) . These jeans look awesome with boots w/a slight heel on them. I also found another beautiful pair of jeans in Ann Taylor...a little pricier than I would like, but really nice looking and I bought them with some money my hubby won at craps, so why not splurge a little? Sorry to drone on and on about jeans, but I was so happy to find some good looking ones that actually "shrank" my ample booty! Do you guys have any good fashion finds to share?
Hi Noelle! I pretty much hold my weight all over! It shows a lot in my face. And I do have junk in the trunk and under the hood! I took a pic of myself with tight shorts and a tank to see how big I was, and I almost died. I can't wait to do an official weigh in on Monday to see if I can lower my ticker!
Old 01-04-2008, 09:25 AM   #23  

S/C/G: 130/123/100

Height: 4' 9"

Quote:
Originally Posted by likenoother View Post
Welcome newbies!

Lillisa81--I think you are our shortest so far ! Your height highlights an issue very unique to us short ladies. The fact that you weigh 126 and your bmi identifies you as overweight. Don't even get me started...
Yeah I don't think I'm overweight at all, but I definitely have lbs to lose and tone up

Thanks for the welcome everyone!

teacher1, love your schnauzer! I miss my schnauzer. They are such great dogs!
Old 01-04-2008, 10:27 AM   #24  

Shay(?) - Thanks for the encouragement. Not that i would wish this on anyone else but it is nice to know i am not alone in this sometimes. Yep i am labeled as morbidly obese also.

I struggle with depression but this week i have found some of my focus to be healthy again. I am clinging to it and trying not to let it get away from me again. This seems like a nice group of supportive ladies and i would like to stick around.
Old 01-04-2008, 06:54 PM   #25  
My Evolution

S/C/G: Size 26/Size 18/Size 8

Enygirl--I think its great that you are taking care of yourself. Sometimes we go back to work too soon and that just makes it worse.

Noelle--Thanks again for the info about the jeans. I'm thinking in the next week or so I need to go buy me a few pairs of jeans. I will start at Kohl's. Their jeans fit me well--Lee, Levis, Wranglers. I will then try Old Navy--I've had luck there. If still no luck I will go to Lane Bryant. I like having options. Two pounds isn't too bad. You'll get that off in no time.

lillisa81--I just noticed you're from Tampa. Are you a Gator fan? I was born in St. Pete and graduated from UF.

CherryAutumn--That's what I'm/we're here for. 3FC is a support group for me. Its available 24/7.
Old 01-04-2008, 07:09 PM   #26  

S/C/G: 224/see ticker/130

Height: 5'1''

Hi everyone-
Boy I'm glad the weekend is here. I hope everyone gets better soon
Old 01-04-2008, 08:15 PM   #27  

S/C/G: 130/123/100

Height: 4' 9"

Quote:
Originally Posted by likenoother View Post

lillisa81--I just noticed you're from Tampa. Are you a Gator fan? I was born in St. Pete and graduated from UF.
No, I'm not a sports fan I'm new to Tampa. I'm from Boston and only been here since the end of Sept.
Old 01-04-2008, 08:55 PM   #28  

S/C/G: 185/see tracker/125

Hello Everyone, Glad to see everyone here. It sounds like we all survived the Holidays.

Noelle, so glad that you had such a good time in Vegas. That is kind of how I was thinking when I decided to just forget about weighing in and trying to keep track of food through the holidays. Of course, I ended up putting 9 pounds back on and I already changed my ticker Darn it! But that's OK I will lose those 9 pounds and also the other 31 too! Just have made up my mind and that should be half the battle right there! Thanks for the info. on the jeans. I'll have to see if I can find some.

I hope everyone starts feeling better real soon! So far we have been lucky (KNOCK ON WOOD) and haven't been sick this year.

Baby-Nicole--- Your yorkie is really cute!! Did I miss a post where you gave her name?

Here is a couple pictures of Ginger and Sissy in their "Christmas Dresses"

Have a good night everyone!! Take care

Last edited by Karen31; 03-17-2008 at 06:46 PM.
Old 01-05-2008, 07:59 AM   #29  
Lose Weight in 2008!

Your babies are so cute!!! My name is Nicole, and my Yorkie's name is Baby. Hence, BabyNicole. hehehehe

Here is a pic of my Baby in her Christmas dress. They were also my cards this year.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karen31 View Post
Hello Everyone, Glad to see everyone here. It sounds like we all survived the Holidays.

Noelle, so glad that you had such a good time in Vegas. That is kind of how I was thinking when I decided to just forget about weighing in and trying to keep track of food through the holidays. Of course, I ended up putting 9 pounds back on and I already changed my ticker Darn it! But that's OK I will lose those 9 pounds and also the other 31 too! Just have made up my mind and that should be half the battle right there! Thanks for the info. on the jeans. I'll have to see if I can find some.

I hope everyone starts feeling better real soon! So far we have been lucky (KNOCK ON WOOD) and haven't been sick this year.

Baby-Nicole--- Your yorkie is really cute!! Did I miss a post where you gave her name?

Here is a couple pictures of Ginger and Sissy in their "Christmas Dresses"

Have a good night everyone!! Take care
Attached Images
File Type: jpg chrisbaby.jpg (85.6 KB, 9 views)
Old 01-05-2008, 08:53 AM   #30  

We just got a puppy a couple weeks ago. He is a Miniature Dachshund short hair. He is so cute and tiny. The only problem is now i am potty training a puppy and a 2 1/2 yr. old little girl. LOL
Closed Thread