Closed Thread

Old 04-20-2008, 08:09 PM   #676  
Blue Team Member

S/C/G: 297/229/150

Height: 5'5/168cm

i bit the bullet and weighed my wrotten self lol .. i have joined the biggest loser challenge over on the exercise forum and had to weigh in .. I joined the Challenge becuase i think it might help if i dont lose weight i let a team down lol might be a good push for me.. I need some motivation man lol but .......... i knew i had gained but OMG>>>>> i have gained 5 pounds :P :P :P :P :P not happy Jan ..

I have got back on track so though im pissed at myself im not about to go drown my sorrows in food lol .. So at least the gain stops here.. I always gain weight when im sick ... lol its sucks.. I hardly eat anything when i feel sick then i do eat (and yes i know it was crap food hubby was home lol ) and i gain weight just like that and i didnt even go over my calories its just was crap food ..... .. 5 pounds that took me months to loose is back ........... What can i say but .......grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr... lol

Ok i have had my spit.. Im not going to sulk I'm gonna go work my azz off and some off those hips and stomach too lol ..

My food and exercise are 100% on track ATM so i should start losing again.. I will have weigh ins once a week with the challenge lol ... i know i was trying to avoid the scales but i spose once a week is ok .. wish me luck ..

Lindor you are 100% right i do get the whole whats the point feeling lol It must be hard to budget food when your never home lol ...

Ani i think we should have a scale burning bombfire lol ... I bet women from all around would come lol .. I wish i could come to melbourne .. we could all find a nice tall building to throw the scales off of .. lol ..

Last edited by amouse; 04-20-2008 at 08:13 PM.
Old 04-20-2008, 10:47 PM   #677  
Am I a senior too?

S/C/G: 74/64.2/58

Height: 153cm

No throwing scales off the buildings lol. But we'd love to have you
Old 04-20-2008, 11:37 PM   #678  

S/C/G: 209/201.8/155

Height: 163cm

Bad naughty scales! I decided to jump on them this morning and I have GAINED 0.9kg in two weeks. Excellent .

So - this stops now. I will NOT allow changing circumstances to stuff up my good work.

I realised this morning that this is Week 90 for me, so I have a new challenge. I have just come up with a 10-week challenge for myself in which my goal is to either maintain or lose weight EVERY week for the next ten weeks.

AND (this is huuuuuuuuuge)

I am going to try and give up chocolate .

Now those who know me will realise that this is a major statement. Sometime in the future I will figure out a way to incorporate a little bit of chocolate into my healthy lifestyle, but in order to do that I need to stop cramming chocolate into my daily calorie count - and still having it when I've reached my allowance. So for the next week I am going to try and eat NO chocolate, and see how I go.

Wish me luck .
Old 04-21-2008, 02:55 AM   #679  

Height: 5'5"

"sigh" I've had a shocker of a weekend.......well Saturday wasn't that bad, but yesterday I ate like a pig. If it was edible I ate it. Why do I do this to myself. The kids and I made chocolate crackles and I thought I could have one. Just a little one. Just to see what they taste like. One turned into four. Then chips and some cheese and salami, a couple of glasses of wine. I felt really sick by the time I went to bed. Serve myself right! So I'm betting that there will be no loss for me this week.

Hey Lindor, I saw a commercial for Pringles Rice Sour Cream and Chives (I think).

XX
Barb
Old 04-21-2008, 06:28 AM   #680  
Am I a senior too?

Oh dear Barb! Feels yuk doesnt it. When you have a splurge and then feel sick later it makes you feel even worse. AND guilty. Just look upon it as a special weekend treat. I'd love to have a glass of wine occassionally but it makes me feel sick. Just one after dinner would be greast lol. I don't really drink much at all. The occassional beer. (I've been told I'm just one of the guys lol).

And Ani chocolate. OMG I never used to even LIKE chocolate, but after my last bub I can't give the stuff up.

Today and the past few days every day I have had a boost nutty bar, and twisties and upteen cups of tea n coffee. I MUST STOP.

I will make that my personal challenge to. NO chocolate for at least 3 days. And water upon rising and at least one glass morning noon and night.

I work in layby tomorrow and if quiet I am going to climb the stairs for 15 minutes. Just to get my body in exercise mode again.
Old 04-21-2008, 06:29 AM   #681  
Am I a senior too?

Oh yeah. 4th week in a row I havent gained or lost grrrrr
Old 04-21-2008, 09:28 AM   #682  

Barb I've been a bit like that for a week - thus my decision to get serious today. I've just got home from work, and realised that I have only had 1220 calories all day.

Oh well, it's too late to eat anything now - and I can honestly say that everything I ate was healthy and whole (except for five jelly babies ).

I feel like I've been at Bunnings Boot Camp today. Not only did I walk 10.1km, but I lifted 500kg of fertiliser onto a WAVE (which is a lifting-you-up-to-the-sky machine), and then lifted it onto a shelf from the WAVE! That's a TON!

Tomorrow I am spending the day finishing off my story for the book. I saw the book cover today - it gave me a little thrill.

YAY Vonni! Join me in the chocolate-free zone. I've managed to go 24 hours, and I'm already proud of myself .

Gen - where are you?
Old 04-21-2008, 06:45 PM   #683  

S/C/G: 117.7/63.7/60

Height: 168

Here - just got back from a weekend in New York. BUsy busy. Not doing at all well with diet.. have lost approx -5 lbs in 3 weeks, I think.

I was going to join you in the no choc thing, but does that mean no non-fat, no-whip white chocolate mochas at Starbucks....???!!!

Last edited by pacman12; 04-21-2008 at 08:22 PM.
Old 04-21-2008, 09:37 PM   #684  
Am I a senior too?

Gen I hate you starbucks rules. no fair. I wonder if they freeze and post well? hehehe
Old 04-21-2008, 09:49 PM   #685  

Height: 5'5"

I weighed in this morning and to my surprise it wasn't as terrible as I thought it would be! I've only gained 400g. No that that's something to be happy about! So I've picked myself up and dusted myself off and got back on the wagon. AGAIN!

I'm with you both with the chocolate challenge, today is day 2 without it!
Old 04-22-2008, 08:29 AM   #686  
Am I a senior too?

Had chocolate today Sorry guys. I have been in a terrible state . Not eating brekky and eating junk. I also had a packet of original thins at work, even though I took a yummy mandarin. Had about 8 cups of coffee/tea. Damn. And 3 slices of pizza for tea. Maybe we should call this confessions of a junkaholic????

TOMORROW I will EAT BREAKFAST Drink water and limit my tea and coffee intake.
Old 04-22-2008, 11:15 AM   #687  

No chocolate for me - 48 hours now and doing well .

Come on Vonni - YOU CAN!

Barb, very pleased the damage wasn't too bad. Sounds like you're back on track - YAY!

Gen - we won't count the Starbucks .

Amy how are you travelling? Lindor and Julia, what's happening?

I had a pretty good day. Ate 1500 calories and did a 3-hour spring clean of the house this afternoon. Trying to make myself tired enough to go to sleep - but I've been having a lot of trouble sleeping for the last month or so. Don't know what that's about…
Old 04-22-2008, 08:12 PM   #688  
It's ME!

Here I am. I've lost the plot a little this week. Was off work sick on Monday with a killer headache. Was still feeling rotten yesterday and am just starting to feel okay today. All that has meant no exercise so far this week and I've been totally off plan with regards to my diet.

I just got a text from Kel and she's flying into Christchurch this afternoon so I'll probably catch up with her tonight.

Do you all remember that I was looking forward to seeing tattoo boy last Saturday? Well I was so worked up and in a right state and then when I got there he postponed on me!

So I've got a new appointment set up for tomorrow after work. That will probably mean that it'll be just me and him in the shop so there'll be the chance for some good conversation I hope.

Old 04-22-2008, 08:20 PM   #689  
Am I a senior too?

lol Julia yr bad. And how exciting meeting Kel. It's funny, we only live an hour and a half apart we should have caught up lol. But I hardly get to Bris any more. Maybe when I have my graduation in Novemeber.

It's almost lunch time and I havent had any chocolate yet. woohooo.
I will NOT give into temptation I will NOT give inot temptation I will NOT give into temptation
Old 04-23-2008, 06:25 AM   #690  

S/C/G: 117.7/63.7/60

Height: 168

OK if Starbucks doesn't count, I'll be in on the no-chocolate thing. I have to do something before I hit 100kg again. Since my achilles is buggered at the moment, it'll have to be getting my food right.
Closed Thread