Old 11-22-2007, 07:06 PM   #16  

S/C/G: 195/see ticker/145

Height: 5'7

Martini for me I completely missed your post, sorry about that, sometimes I just scroll down and post and forget to look back.

~He has been very encouraging so far, he knows my ultimate goal is to be able to do a regular pushup on my own, so he's been helping me by starting with them on the balance ball. We've been watching out eating too. We ate out once last week and it wasn't bad at all, we didn't have an appetizer and we both took home over half of our meals. I've also backed way off of the nagging, and I feel better personally. I don't know why I was doing it, but honestly looking back the things that I was nagging about didn't matter at all. I hope he sees the difference. I'm really considering the counseling, I am just kind of ashamed about it I guess, I dunno. I feel silly going there. I don't want to bother people, I dunno. The entire time though he wanted us both to get healthy, both of us have diabetes running in our family and we both hate where we are at. I'm not doing it just for him, I'm doing it for me because i dont like where I'm at, I wanna feel strong and confident. I was looking in the mirror a little bit ago and decided that i definately want to do this for me but i am hopeful i dont lose my boobs

This next 6 months is going to be a testiment for us, he is going to be away trying to find a job while i am still in school so hopefully we can survive. I understand his side on me nagging him and being after him the way i was. Thats how his mom is to his dad 100% of the time and he is so miserable and he doesn't wanna end up like that. he told me that from the very beginning. I just need to find a serious outlet for my stress.

Thank you so much though for the offer, I really appreciate it!

That's soo awesome that you have lost 30 lbs!!

Jasmine~ I bit the bullet and bought a new scale and i love it! It's one of those healthometers and it was on sale for 23.00 That's not bad at all! It's bad but the scale is a motivator for me, I get on it a few times a day and it's like alright I need to push a little bit harder today or drink more water today.

Anywho hope everyone is having a good thanksgiving! I didn't eat too much today, but I was still stuffed to the max! I took little portions of everything and ended up putting a lot of it back
Rhighlan86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2007, 11:09 AM   #17  
I AM healthy!

S/C/G: 270/196.2/135

Height: 5'4

That all sounds good Rhighlan! Glad you got a new scale! lol

I really need to hit the water today too!

Okay so alot has been going on lately but I will update later.
Jasmine31 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2007, 04:20 PM   #18  

S/C/G: 242/229.5/135

Height: 5'3"

Hi all, have been MIA again for a while. My daughters wedding is this Friday, so coming fast. I keep saying we just have to get through this or that, now the next thing is the rehersal party, as his parents are from down East and not able to come anyhow, we are having it here, I am just having finger foods as it is going to be about 8:30pm when we have it, hopefully most people will have eaten.

I have been cheating alot this last week, I put it down to stress leading up to the big day. Have gained 1lb, not the direction I am suppose to be going in. Hopefully if I get busy exercising again I will lose it, have slacked off on that and only did it twice this week, been trying to press myself to get more accomplished, that is a chore in itself for me, but will have to have things done by Thurs. night anyhow. My water has been good, been eating chili quite a bit and yogart as well. Reg. cereal with 14g of fibre and fruit, just got to stay away from the extra's like granola bars and marshmallows.

Hope you are all well and had a good thanksgiving. Did lots of you go shopping with the big sales?

I have to ask again for prayers, my first cousin was just diagnoised with cancer for the 2nd time in two years, she is diabetic and has already had two kidney transplants. The last was ovarian cancer, now it is stomach cancer, she started chemo last Wed. She is just the most super person, always ready for a laugh and light hearted, I have lost too many close relatives to lose her, so please help me pray for her recovery. Thanks!

Sharon S.
Canuk4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2007, 10:07 AM   #19  
I AM healthy!

Hey Canuk! I will definately pray for her!!

Besides that you just need to stay sane til this wedding is over! Yeah we went shopping and got quite a bit at kohls. We got 3 items that were normally $120.00, on sale for $79.00 with also a $30.00 mail in rebate on top of that. So $49.00. Some kind of portable dvd player.

I also got lots of bedding stuff for me and Joe. They had $150.00 down comforters for $38.00, $160.00, 800 count thread sheets for $60.00, $80.00 blankets for $20.00, $150.00 feather beds for $35.00, $60.00 matress pad for $35.00. We also got a $150.00 cuisinart food processor for $100.00. Two new bath rugs for $15.00 each, half price. I bought new towels/rags/hand towels to match for a good buy. A new baby doll nightie for $12.00 instead of $28.00. And to top it all off each $50.00 you spend you get $10.00 in kohls cash to spend this week so I am going back to get about $120.00 in free stuff.
Old 11-29-2007, 02:30 PM   #20  
I AM healthy!

Hey I miss all you ladies , come back!
Old 12-02-2007, 10:09 PM   #21  
Weight Loss; Control Gain

S/C/G: ?/?/130

Height: 4'11"

Hi UP FOR A CHALLANGE CHICKS,
here is my challange to myself;
work out - 700 minutes
eat right - between 1200-1800
take my one a day vitamin!
Try to work on my goals, and focus on myself!
vixjean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2007, 12:07 AM   #22  
I AM healthy!

Hi vixjean! Welcome to the group. That sounds like a good plan. I am off to a good start this month, 2 days at 80 minutes of walking. My cals have been up a bit though.

WHERE IS EVERYONE ELSE?????
Old 12-05-2007, 11:09 AM   #23  
I AM healthy!

December thread!!